Mercury32 don't send mail to hotmail accounts

Please, any help about????

Thanks in advance

0
Antonio

"Antonio Ib��ez Oliva" <antonio@100.10.10.202> wrote in news:EyqDf.196379
$kp.1698806@telenews.teleline.es:

> Please, any help about????
>
> Thanks in advance

Please provide more details.

What exactly is happening?

Are youg etting any error messages? If so, exactly waht are they?

Are you using MercuryC or MercuryE?

Turn on session logging and post a session log of a failed test send.

--
Rob Croson (robert@arcm.com)
Member of the Pegasus Mail and Mercury/32 Beta Test Teams

Hi there, It seems send mail doesn't send mail to external mail account in my FreeBSD 4.8 BOX. However, I'm able to receive mail from external mail, such as yahoo, hotmail account. My config is: FreeBSD 4.8 ISP: bell Sympatico high speed with dynamic IP address. SMTP port is enabled on the router/firewall. Can anyone help? bluesnow#mail -v calvin2k_cn@yahoo.com Subject: This is a test. Do you hear me? EOT calvin2k_cn@yahoo.com... Connecting to [127.0.0.1] via relay... 220 bluesnow.gotdns.com ESMTP Sendmail 8.12.8p1/8.12.8; Thu, 26 Jun 2003 17:14:51 -0400 (EDT) &...

Pegasus Mail or Pegasus Mail as 'Admin'

Mail won't send from Mail
I have a bunch of old mail stuck in my outbox. I didn't go out the first time because of a connection problem. Well, now it's been there for three weeks. How the heck do I send it? Maury Maury Markowitz <maury_markowitz@hotmail.com> wrote: > I have a bunch of old mail stuck in my outbox. I didn't go out the first > time because of a connection problem. Well, now it's been there for > three weeks. How the heck do I send it? "A connection problem" is _somewhat_ vague, you know. ;-) You'll have to be a _little_ more specific than that, I think, ...

can't send mail using mail()
hello, i am new to sending mail with php. the first function i tried is the mail(). when i passed the required parameters (to, message,subject), the apache error log said that the parameters are uninitialised. but the parameters already had value. do you know what is wrong? thank you fasisi wrote: > hello, > > i am new to sending mail with php. the first function i tried is the > mail(). when i passed the required parameters (to, message,subject), > the apache error log said that the parameters are uninitialised. but > the parameters already had value. > > do you ...

Mail merge doesn't mail and/or doesn't merge
Mail merge doesn't mail and/or doesn't merge With me at least it doesn't. We are getting too many false positives on our bcc-mailing lists, so I decided to give the mail merge feature in PM 4.41 a go. The goal was to simultaneously send messages addressed to multiple recipients. I made a csv file containing nine of my own addresses in a column called ~kemail~, made this the data file, checked the box for the first field to be the fieldname and sent the email with the string ~kemail~ in the address box. I also attached a pdf file. PM reported a successful transaction, b...

Can't send/receive Mail (Apple Mail)
Somehow, I can't send or receive any E-mails... I'm using apple mail and tried with entourage, too... I also checked user name, password..etc with the company I am paying but still not working. IS there any default reset command for mail? thanks. In article <3043ee60.0307221026.40f85e4c@posting.google.com>, shin64@telus.net (Shin) wrote: > Somehow, I can't send or receive any E-mails... I'm using apple mail > and tried with entourage, too... > > I also checked user name, password..etc with the company I am paying > but still not working. > >...

How to filter mail when you don't have access to the Mail server?
Hi guys, I'm trying to get my local procmail + mutt to filter my mail and move it into local mailboxes. I connect to a Sendmail server via SMTP. Can it be done? +----------+ +----------+ | SERVER | SMTP | CLIENT | | Sendmail |==========>>| Procmail | +--- [INBOX] | - No | | mutt --|--| |Procmail- | | | +--- [Filtered Mail] +----------+ +----------+ So in clear, what I want is to be able to download all the mail From my Server and have my *local* procmail filter it into seperate local mail folders...

Pegasus won't send mail
I transferred Pegasus Version 4.21c from a computer running Windows 98 first edition to one running Windows 98 second edition by copying all Pegasus related folders and maintaining the existing directory structure. It works fine except that when I try sending emails I get a message saying that there is a network or protocol error and the trace is "5: Connect failed, 274D." I sent a message similar to this to this news group last week but it seems to have disappeared while I was away for a few days. Don It happens that Don Johnston formulated : > I transferred Pe...

mail() function doesn't seem to be sending MAIL FROM: properly
I'm trying to send an email using the mail() function. I've carefully made use of the ini_set(SMTP, "mail.my.server") function to set my SMTP server and also to set my From: address. I'm still getting a "Relaying not explicitly allowed: fakeemail@fakedomain.com" response from the server however, when I try and set a recipient who is outside of my own domain. This makes my think that the From: address is somehow not getting sent to my server properly or that I'm pointing at the wrong server. The confounding thing is that it was working for a while and I don&...

Can't send mail using Mail.app, but can with Thunderbird
Hello, I am having one heck of a time, and it's killing me. I am new to the world of OS X but am adapting well, with one exception - Mail. Here's the deal. Using Thunderbird, I can send mail out with password authentication. I can send it via port 25 normally or via port 465 via SSL. I can also telnet to port 25 and see the standard email connection, and I can even fake it out using the proper sequence of commands. I can telnet to port 465, although since that's SSL I can't easily fake key negotiation or anything like that - but, it does establish a connection. However, Mai...

Sendmail won't send mail hotmail.
Okay so I bought ipalaces.org through netfirms.com, I then transfered over the nameservers to zoneedit.com because I want to have better control of the DNS. I have ipalaces.org and *.ipalaces.org set to the IP 72.249.127.98 I am using Sendmail 8.13.8 on debian hosted on a virtual private server. I have asked my VPS host to set up a PTR record for ipalaces.org to point back to 72.249.127.98. I have the following setup for sendmail.mc MASQUERADE_AS(`ipalaces.org')dnl CLIENT_OPTIONS(`Family=inet, Address=72.249.127.98')dnl I have used make in /etc/mail/ to apply the changes to sendmail...

Pegasus won't send mail when I use a lan card
Hi, I wonder if anyone can shed some light on a problem that I believe is to do with Pegasus rather than my hardware. I am using a cable modem which till recently was connected via USB. I decided to change this to ethernet as I am going to add a router soon. The problem is that when I use the Lan card (onboard Nvidia) everything but my outgoing email works. Having searched high a low for a solution I have to admit I'm stumped by this problem. Using XPpro's net diagnostics Pop and Smtp passed without problems. Pegasus gives me the following everytime it attempts to send...

don't can send Mails, always a error ib SMTP
Hi @ all, i have a Lotus R5 with a Webmail. Now the Problem that i have, i can reade Mails but dont can sent anyone. Ich have specified the smpt-Server as well. please Help me. Kind regards tom ...

Pegasus mail on windows 2000 doesn't start properly after reinstall
Hi there, I run windows 2000. Pegasus Mail was having weird problems with the signatures (They would appear empty in the edit window, and new signatures wouldn't show up under the messages) since an earlyer upgrade. So, I tried reinstalling Pegasus from a fresh download. Since then the program doesn't start up properly. It asks for a username and then starts to load, but after it starts opening the new mail folder it seems to hang. I tried giving it some time but after a few hours it's still not loading. Another thing I did prioor to reinstalling was enabling the spa...

Web resources about - Mercury32 don't send mail to hotmail accounts - comp.pegasus-mail.windows