New mail doesn't appear in new mail folder in grouped view

I just upgraded from 4.12 to 4.21c.  Overall, I'm impressed with some of
the new features.  However, while setting up the settings, I somehow got
the thing into state where when you download mail from the ISP, the new
messages come in, and I can see the new .cnm files in the mail
directory, however they don't show up in the new mail folder.  This used
to happen to me occasionally with the old version of Pegasus, however I
could hit the File/Read New Mail menu option, and the new messages would
pop in.  This doesn't work for me with 4.21c.
    The strange thing is that if I un-select the Folder/Apply Time Zone
Correction  option, then select it again, then the new message instantly
appear.
    This all started happening approximately when I started using the
"Grouped View" option, so I went back to normal view, read some new
mail, and sure enough, new messages pop right into the new mail folder
when in normal view, but not when I am in grouped view.
    Is this the intended behavior? Ie is grouped view only supposed to
be something you go into temporarily to search for old mail or
something, and is not intended to be left in that mode?   Or is there
some setting that will enable new messages to pop into the new mail
folder while in Grouped View?

Thanks

0
Bill

Web resources about - New mail doesn't appear in new mail folder in grouped view - comp.pegasus-mail.windows