New mail folder not part of folder

    	Hi everybody,

I am using V 4.12, migrated from 3.12 - 4.01 - 4.02. I am now looking and
liking the three-view folder view. However, my new mail folder is not part
of the list of my folders.
What do I need to do to get it to be part of it. I recently installed a
clean copy of V4.12 on another machine, and the new mail folder is part of
the folders as I would excpect.

Any help is appreciated.

Bernhard Zoellich
0
Bernhard

Bernhard Zoellich wrote:

>     	Hi everybody,
>
> I am using V 4.12, migrated from 3.12 - 4.01 - 4.02. I am now looking and
> liking the three-view folder view. However, my new mail folder is not part
> of the list of my folders.
> What do I need to do to get it to be part of it. I recently installed a
> clean copy of V4.12 on another machine, and the new mail folder is part of
> the folders as I would excpect.
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Bernhard Zoellich

I just had the same problem.
I could solve it by renaming the hierarch.pm file of the mailbox in
fault with Pmail closed. On reopening Pmail, I got the New Mail folder back.

Bernard
0
Bernard

New mail folder / Main mail folder annoyances
I use Pegasus mail 4.21c. Since Pegasus has a seperate "New Mail" folder, I end up having to search some mail in the "New Mail" folder and some mail in the "Main" folder. Not all of the "New Mail" mail can make it to the Main folder. Is there any way of JUST having a Main folder? I just want the newer mail on top of the older one... not two folders. Also, the New Mail folder takes a long time to load, while the Main folder (with much more mail) loads very quickly... So I want to avoid the New Mail folder altogether. Is this corrected in 4....

some new mails only appear in new mail folder after restart
Hi, after installing Pegasus 4.12, I have the problem, that Pegasus downloads the mails and tells me with the popupwindow repeatedly that I have new mails, but I cannot see all of them. They appear in the new mail folder after I restart pegasus. Can anyone help? Thanx "MO" <moDELETEmads@gDELETEmx.de> wrote: > after installing Pegasus 4.12, I have the problem, that > Pegasus downloads the mails and tells me with the popupwindow > repeatedly that I have new mails, but I cannot see all of them. > They appear in the new mail folder after I restar...

how do I stop new mail folder opening when new mail arrives
Since I reinstalled Pegasus and redid the hierarchy folder, every time I receive new mail, the new mail folder opens. As far, as I can remember, this didn't use to happen - the new mail used to arrive in the new mail folder in Folder manager, then I clicked on the new mail folder using Preview. I don't have Open new mail folder on startup ticked, and can't see what else I can tick/untick Dear Tom, In Tools/Options/Incoming Mail/Folders, tick Crtl+W Tom Thanks, Tom Tom On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:01:15 +0000, Tom Barkas <tom@barkas.co.uk> wrotg: >Dea...

Checking mail and new mail folder
Is there a way to keep Pegasus from checking your mail account when the 'new mail folder' is opened.. clicked on? I would have sworn there was but I can't seem to find it in the newer version thanks... larryP@central.com wrote in news:dp07mvo0trg04inrvetau4qdftob9j40h1@4ax.com: > Is there a way to keep Pegasus from checking your mail account when > the 'new mail folder' is opened.. clicked on? > > I would have sworn there was but I can't seem to find it in the newer > version Tools - Internet options - Receiving (POP3) - Uncheck...

New mail doesn't appear in new mail folder in grouped view
I just upgraded from 4.12 to 4.21c. Overall, I'm impressed with some of the new features. However, while setting up the settings, I somehow got the thing into state where when you download mail from the ISP, the new messages come in, and I can see the new .cnm files in the mail directory, however they don't show up in the new mail folder. This used to happen to me occasionally with the old version of Pegasus, however I could hit the File/Read New Mail menu option, and the new messages would pop in. This doesn't work for me with 4.21c. The strange thing is tha...

Mail doesn't leave New Mail folder
Even after checking that the mail files have write permissions - even after mail is read, it doesn't leave the New Mail folder... Or, only some of it leave... Even though the setting tells it to leave the New Mail folder after reading. Any ideas? Please reply in group. Thanks ...

File in Pmail folder to send mail to new mail address?
Greetings: I have Novell NDS, 400+ email accounts, Winpmail 4.X. School setting, where there are lots of turnovers. I remember that if someone leaves, and wants their mail forwarded to their new mail address, there is a file that is put in that person's pmail folder. The file has 1-2 lines of information, telling where to send all new mail that is received. I cannot recall the filename, or it's correct text. Please help me with the filename, and a sample file content. I have searched everywhere for this! Thanks in advance, Mike. "Google is your friend!&qu...

Using Pegasus Mail from multiple computers; archiving mail folders
I currently use Pegasus Mail for Windows (XP Professional) from my laptop. I put the mail in a root directory c:\Mail. I am thinking of adding a desktop computer and using my existing laptop much less frequently; I would copy over c:\Mail to a drive on the desktop that could be shared, say d:\Mail, and have a few questions: * I know I'd have to edit pmail.ini to point to d:\Mail . * When I am local and able to access d:\Mail, there should be no problem as long as I have only one client open at a time, I believe. But say that I am remote, perhaps on a trip, and want to use Pegas...

Checking Mail on Startup without Opening New Mail Folder
Is it possible to have Pegasus Mail check for new mail on startup, but not have the New Mail folder also open? I would like to have the Folder view open on startup, while Pegasus downloads any new mail in the background .... I am using 4.12a. Thank you! Load P-Mail minimized and set the settings to notify you of new mail and have it check the POP3 server every 10 ~ 15 minutes. This why P-mail will be loaded in the SysTray and it will provide a pop-up and a choice WAV file upon email receipt. The wings of Pegasus will also flap. Dave "John Smith" <3r...

Locking up Windows User when accessing outlook exchange server with java mail class / Windows Nutzer gespeert nach dem Versuch auf OutlookExchange Folder zuzugreifen mit der java.mail class
{English} Hello, we have an exchange server here and I am pulling out the messages from the outlook folder to my database. That works fine. But there are some strange things happening. After a couple of times of testing the connection and opening the Store and the Folder, getting the messages, closing the Folder and closing the Store, my windows / outlook user gets locked. And I don't know why!!! Is it possible that i shouldn't have outlook started in the background? Beacause with the java.mail class I open the Folder in READ_WRITE mode that this interfears with outlook? Thx for ...

again: folder with new mail
Hi, I having some problem with the handling of new and old mail, again. Somehow I still couldn't figure it out how to handle it. I actually thought that that mutt indicates the folders with new mail with 'N' in the folder browser and the main menu status bar indicates how many of these folders have new messages. My problem is that I mostly see almost all of my folders even if they don't have any new mail. E.g. I have 37 Mailboxes and right now, the status bar says that in 36 of these there are new mail, but I actually just have new mail in 7 mailboxes. Even if I ...

New Mail Folder
I sort the New Mail folder by Date, then exit the program. When I come back in it is not sorted anymore by Date. Is there away to have this saved? On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 14:51:32 GMT, "Josh Grameson" <moon248@borderlessgroup.com> wrote: >I sort the New Mail folder by Date, then exit the program. When I come back >in it is not sorted anymore by Date. Is there away to have this saved? With 4.3 Beta, I just tried double clicking the date column, shutting down Pegasus and then starting it up again and the date column sorting was sticky. I don't know wh...

How do I import/transfer old mail folders to Pegasus V4 in Windows XP??
All my correspondence is in my mail folders in an old version of Pegasus. I got a new pc running Windows XP and installed the old hard drive containing all my files as a second drive, but I can't find out how to transfer or import my mail folders into Pegasus V4. Suggestions appreciated. I have recently gone thru the same exercise. Though my older version of Pegasus was not markedly older. I would think twice - or more - about doing this starting with a '3' version of Pegasus for example! In my case, I have Pegasus in C:\Prgram Files & the actual mail data on m...

Copying Mail/Folders Between Mail Files
Hi, How do you guys copy mail/folders between mail files? Besides copying and pasting between mail files, surely there has to be an easier way. And no, we don't want the new user using the old mail file. It just seems very annoying it is so difficult to do this. hi there ... i want to say to do that you need to open the mail that you want to copy from and the mail that you want to copy to.. in the domino admin pack .. then jut copy and past then it will work :) you need to enable the full access to yourself on both database ... good luck ...

Web resources about - New mail folder not part of folder - comp.pegasus-mail.windows

Folder (computing) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
is a virtual container within a digital file system , in which groups of computer files and possibly other folders can be kept and organized. ...

Facebook For Android 3.4 Beta Adds Folders To Home
... introduced Thursday, a feature Home users have been clamoring for was added to the beta version of Facebook for Android 3.4 : application folders ...

Facebook updates Home, adds folders
Facebook on Monday announced an update to Home , its platform for Android. Now Home users can categorize their apps into folders. A Facebook ...

App Store - Folder
Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Folder on the App Store. Download Folder and enjoy it on your iPhone, ...

Panasonic Dynamite8 Dealer Folder - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Cleaned scan (recto-verso) of a 1974 Panasonic Dealer A4 Folder about promotion of "Dynamite 8" (Detonator or TNT) RQ-830S New 8-track player ...

New Apple TV tvOS hacked to show iOS-like app folders
... the first tvOS 9.1 beta to developers earlier this week, but it lacked the addition of one major feature many have been calling for: folder ...

Facebook Replacing ‘Other’ Folder With Message Requests
The infamous “Other” folder for messages on Facebook will soon be extinct, as the social network is rolling out a feature called Message Requests ...

Manage folders and upload files, now in Amazon Cloud Drive
... then the recent update should cheer you up. The updated version, released on Oct. 10, brings great new features that allow you to manage folders, ...

Apple TV's tvOS found to support app folders
... interesting nuggets of info in Apple's tvOS that hint at future Apple TV capabilities, and on Wednesday discovered a way to bring app folder ...

tvOS 9.2 beta introduces folders and restores Bluetooth keyboard support
New update starts picking the new Apple TV's low-hanging fruit.