Pegasus 4.7: clicking on e-mail addresses

The other day something notified me that the version of Pegasus I was
using was out of date, and said I would do0wnload the latest version
(4.7).

I did, and now when I click on e-mail addresses in my web browser
(Firefox) it won't open Pegasus and open a new message.

Is this a known bug in Pegasus 4.7?

Is there a way to fix it, or should I reinstall the older version?

--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa
Web:  http://www.khanya.org.za/stevesig.htm

On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 22:28:07 -0500, Guy <guy@guysalias.tk.invalid>
wrote:

>Steve Hayes wrote:
>
>> The other day something notified me that the version of Pegasus I was
>> using was out of date, and said I would do0wnload the latest version
>> (4.7).
>>
>> I did, and now when I click on e-mail addresses in my web browser
>> (Firefox) it won't open Pegasus and open a new message.
>>
>> Is this a known bug in Pegasus 4.7?
>>
>> Is there a way to fix it, or should I reinstall the older version?
>>

>Try pressing the System mailer button
>in the section:
>
>  Default system mail program
>
>Found at:
>
> Tools > Options > Incoming mail > Hyperlinks

Thanks, tried it, but it didn't work.

When I click on a mail-to link and Pegasus is closed, the logo flashes
briefly on the screen, and disappears.

When I click a link when Pegasus is open, it just shrinks the window
that Pegasus is in, and does nothing else.

--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa
Web:  http://www.khanya.org.za/stevesig.htm
Blog: http://khanya.wordpress.com
Steve
7/31/2015 1:01:01 AM
Steve Hayes wrote:

> The other day something notified me that the version of Pegasus I was
> using was out of date, and said I would do0wnload the latest version
> (4.7).
>
> I did, and now when I click on e-mail addresses in my web browser
> (Firefox) it won't open Pegasus and open a new message.
>
> Is this a known bug in Pegasus 4.7?
>
> Is there a way to fix it, or should I reinstall the older version?

Try pressing the System mailer button
in the section:

  Default system mail program

Found at:

 Tools > Options > Incoming mail > Hyperlinks

0
Guy
7/31/2015 3:28:07 AM
On article <fpvlra1qigdccnjuobn99fnfjeo33i1lim@4ax.com>, Steve Hayes
wrote:

> When I click a link when Pegasus is open, it just shrinks the window
> that Pegasus is in, and does nothing else.

Did you make a fresh installation or an update. These options are
present on installation package GUI.

0
Euler
7/31/2015 6:16:35 PM
On Fri, 31 Jul 2015 15:16:35 -0300, Euler German
<rstrezna.hfrarg@znvyahyy.invalid> wrote:

>On article <fpvlra1qigdccnjuobn99fnfjeo33i1lim@4ax.com>, Steve Hayes
>wrote:
>
>> When I click a link when Pegasus is open, it just shrinks the window
>> that Pegasus is in, and does nothing else.
>>
>Did you make a fresh installation or an update. These options are
>present on installation package GUI.

An update, I think.

--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa
Web:  http://www.khanya.org.za/stevesig.htm
Blog: http://khanya.wordpress.com
Steve
8/1/2015 1:01:01 AM
On article <5pforalt910fuiin5dj02f0sdr7g3bf67r@4ax.com>, Steve Hayes
wrote:

> On Fri, 31 Jul 2015 15:16:35 -0300, Euler German
> <rstrezna.hfrarg@znvyahyy.invalid> wrote:
>

> >On article <fpvlra1qigdccnjuobn99fnfjeo33i1lim@4ax.com>, Steve Hayes
> >wrote:
> >
> >> When I click a link when Pegasus is open, it just shrinks the window
> >> that Pegasus is in, and does nothing else.
> >>
> >Did you make a fresh installation or an update. These options are
> >present on installation package GUI.
>
> An update, I think.

If so it should not have any previous setting changed. Anyway, we
shall look how your mailto: protocol is set (other application may
have change it). I'm not sure about your Windows version but this
should be straight forward.

I'm using WinXP but a localized version. I'll try to recall the
English denominations by heart from my now defunct laptop. Please
have it in mind if it may sound weird.

Call in Control Panel and look after Folder Options and click the
File Types tab. A list of all registered Extensions and File Types
will populate. You shall search for Extension "None", File types
"URL:MailTo Protocol". It should be right on top (mine is on 14th
position).

Tell me if you have any sort of configured mailto: protocol. If you
have any experience configuring Windows I can pass you instructions
to configure yours. If not, maybe the quickest method is to edit your
Registry keys.

BTW, don't forget to mention your Windows version. :)

--
Kind regards,
Euler German

Please, reply preferably to the list.
Due to spam I'm filtering-out GoogleGroups. Sorry. :(
0
Euler
8/2/2015 12:30:10 AM
In article <3mklrappphc79askce7tphlkkhvnepsl39@4ax.com>, hayesstw@telkomsa.net says...

> The other day something notified me that the version of Pegasus I was
> using was out of date, and said I would do0wnload the latest version
> (4.7).
>
> I did, and now when I click on e-mail addresses in my web browser
> (Firefox) it won't open Pegasus and open a new message.

You said: the click opened a new message .... with what mail-client ?
This should be Pegasus ...

Otherwise you may try IN PEGASUS ... this:
http://ccm.net/faq/24596-pegasus-mail-set-as-default-email-client
0
Ray_Net
8/6/2015 10:02:26 PM
On Fri, 7 Aug 2015 00:02:26 +0200, Ray_Net <Ray_Net@picarre.be> wrote:

>In article <3mklrappphc79askce7tphlkkhvnepsl39@4ax.com>, hayesstw@telkomsa.net says...
>>
>> The other day something notified me that the version of Pegasus I was
>> using was out of date, and said I would do0wnload the latest version
>> (4.7).
>>
>> I did, and now when I click on e-mail addresses in my web browser
>> (Firefox) it won't open Pegasus and open a new message.
>>

>You said: the click opened a new message .... with what mail-client ?
>This should be Pegasus ...

I said Pegasus, and this is the Pegasus ng.

>Otherwise you may try IN PEGASUS ... this:
>http://ccm.net/faq/24596-pegasus-mail-set-as-default-email-client

Already did that, makes no difference.

--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa
Web:  http://www.khanya.org.za/stevesig.htm
Blog: http://khanya.wordpress.com
Steve
8/7/2015 10:13:44 AM
In article <p219sapmetng85su1r7l44imjr5gpgekg1@4ax.com>, hayesstw@telkomsa.net says...

> On Fri, 7 Aug 2015 00:02:26 +0200, Ray_Net <Ray_Net@picarre.be> wrote:
>
> >In article <3mklrappphc79askce7tphlkkhvnepsl39@4ax.com>, hayesstw@telkomsa.net says...
> >>
> >> The other day something notified me that the version of Pegasus I was
> >> using was out of date, and said I would do0wnload the latest version
> >> (4.7).
> >>
> >> I did, and now when I click on e-mail addresses in my web browser
> >> (Firefox) it won't open Pegasus and open a new message.
> >>

> >You said: the click opened a new message .... with what mail-client ?
> >This should be Pegasus ...
>
> I said Pegasus, and this is the Pegasus ng.
>
> >Otherwise you may try IN PEGASUS ... this:
> >http://ccm.net/faq/24596-pegasus-mail-set-as-default-email-client
>

> Already did that, makes no difference.

I did not understand you said that clicking an e-mail adress did not open Pegasus, but open a new message.
So Pegasus is opened when you said "it open a new message". Looks normal.
0
Ray_Net
9/15/2015 10:22:05 PM
On Wed, 16 Sep 2015 00:22:05 +0200, Ray_Net <Ray_Net@picarre.be>
wrote:

>In article <p219sapmetng85su1r7l44imjr5gpgekg1@4ax.com>, hayesstw@telkomsa.net says...
>>
>> On Fri, 7 Aug 2015 00:02:26 +0200, Ray_Net <Ray_Net@picarre.be> wrote:
>>
>> >In article <3mklrappphc79askce7tphlkkhvnepsl39@4ax.com>, hayesstw@telkomsa.net says...

>> >You said: the click opened a new message .... with what mail-client ?
>> >This should be Pegasus ...
>>
>> I said Pegasus, and this is the Pegasus ng.
>>
>> >Otherwise you may try IN PEGASUS ... this:
>> >http://ccm.net/faq/24596-pegasus-mail-set-as-default-email-client
>>

>> Already did that, makes no difference.
>
>I did not understand you said that clicking an e-mail adress did not open Pegasus, but open a new message.
>So Pegasus is opened when you said "it open a new message". Looks normal.

No, when I clicked on an e-mail address on a web page, it used to open
Pegasus and start a new message with that address in it.

Now with version 4.7 it no l.onger does that -- clicking on an e-mail
address does nothing.

--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa
Web:  http://www.khanya.org.za/stevesig.htm
Blog: http://khanya.wordpress.com

---

Steve
9/16/2015 1:01:01 AM
Steve Hayes <hayesstw@telkomsa.net> wrote on 16 Sep 2015 in
comp.mail.pegasus-mail.ms-windows:

>>I did not understand you said that clicking an e-mail adress did not
>>open Pegasus, but open a new message. So Pegasus is opened when you said
>>"it open a new message". Looks normal.
>
> No, when I clicked on an e-mail address on a web page, it used to open
> Pegasus and start a new message with that address in it.
>
> Now with version 4.7 it no l.onger does that -- clicking on an e-mail
> address does nothing.

methinks this only applies to adresses htmled with "mailto" like this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mailto

===================================

imho:

Windows [10]:

Control Panel\Programs\Default Programs\Set Default Programs\Set Program
Associations

and/or

run from the pmail directory: wsendto.exe

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.
<hayesstw@telkomsa.net> wrote:

>On Wed, 16 Sep 2015 00:22:05 +0200, Ray_Net <Ray_Net@picarre.be>
>wrote:

>>> I said Pegasus, and this is the Pegasus ng.

>>> Already did that, makes no difference.
>>
>>I did not understand you said that clicking an e-mail adress did not open Pegasus, but open a new message.
>>So Pegasus is opened when you said "it open a new message". Looks normal.
>
>No, when I clicked on an e-mail address on a web page, it used to open
>Pegasus and start a new message with that address in it.
>
>Now with version 4.7 it no l.onger does that -- clicking on an e-mail
>address does nothing.

It works fine for me (4.7).  I'm using Firefox.  I think I last set it
using the Pegasus option as detailed in the earlier link but I also
think I've run into problems in the distant past and have had to set
(reset) it in the Browser settings (under Applications in Firefox).

For Pegasus support the best port of call is http://www.pmail.com/ and
the FAQ's etc and Community forums.  I know this question has been
asked lots of time eg

http://community.pmail.com/search/SearchResults.aspx?q=default+mailer

--
AnthonyL
0
On Wed, 16 Sep 2015 07:53:18 +0200, Steve Hayes
<hayesstw@telkomsa.net> wrote:

>On Wed, 16 Sep 2015 00:22:05 +0200, Ray_Net <Ray_Net@picarre.be>
>wrote:

>>> I said Pegasus, and this is the Pegasus ng.

>>> Already did that, makes no difference.
>>
>>I did not understand you said that clicking an e-mail adress did not open Pegasus, but open a new message.
>>So Pegasus is opened when you said "it open a new message". Looks normal.
>
>No, when I clicked on an e-mail address on a web page, it used to open
>Pegasus and start a new message with that address in it.
>
>Now with version 4.7 it no l.onger does that -- clicking on an e-mail
>address does nothing.

I don't know whether this will help you or not.  I only  have you
latest post so do not know what you have done before.

I use IE9 (under Vista)  and in the internet options, under tools
there is a program tab.

On that tab there is an option to set programs for things such as
email.

If I click on that then I get a new page, called default programs. The
top option of which is 'Set your default programs'  Click on this and
I get a list of default programs and one is Pegasus Mail.  (How it got
in that list is a mystery to me).

If I click on Pegasus Mail in that list it appears in the right hand
pane with options.
1. Set this program as default.
2, Choose defaults for this program.  If I click on that I get a list
in the right hand pane which says:

Protocols
MAILTO
Description
URL:MailToProtocol
Current Default
Pegasus Mail WSENDTO Utility

To the left of the MAILTO there is a box that is ticked but greyed out
and a Pegasus icon.

If you don't get that then maybe clicking on 'Set this program as
default' will solve your problem.

How all this got there, as I said,  is a mystery to me. Pegasus has
always come up as my default mail from IE browsing through several
Pegasus upgrades.

My OS is Vista and there is
http://community.pmail.com/forums/thread/460.aspx
which may be of help, but I don't remember having do do what is says
there.

Best of luck.

--
brightside S9
0

> On Wed, 16 Sep 2015 00:22:05 +0200, Ray_Net <Ray_Net@picarre.be>
> wrote:

> >> I said Pegasus, and this is the Pegasus ng.

> >> Already did that, makes no difference.
> >
> >I did not understand you said that clicking an e-mail adress did not open Pegasus, but open a new message.
> >So Pegasus is opened when you said "it open a new message". Looks normal.
>
> No, when I clicked on an e-mail address on a web page, it used to open
> Pegasus and start a new message with that address in it.
>
> Now with version 4.7 it no l.onger does that -- clicking on an e-mail
> address does nothing.

If your Browser is SeaMonkey - you should make this action:
http://seamonkey.ilias.ca/browserfaq/mailto
0
Ray_Net
9/19/2015 11:13:16 PM
Ray_Net <Ray_Net@picarre.be> wrote on 20 Sep 2015 in comp.mail.pegasus-
mail.ms-windows:

>> No, when I clicked on an e-mail address on a web page, it used to open
>> Pegasus and start a new message with that address in it.
>>
>> Now with version 4.7 it no l.onger does that -- clicking on an e-mail
>> address does nothing.
>
> If your Browser is SeaMonkey

That would not quite be the case if you use 4.7 as stipulated.

> - you should make this action:
> http://seamonkey.ilias.ca/browserfaq/mailto

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.
Evertjan
9/20/2015 8:40:47 AM
In article <XnsA51B6CA408C64eejj99@194.109.6.166>, exxjxw.hannivoort@inter.nl.net says...

> Ray_Net <Ray_Net@picarre.be> wrote on 20 Sep 2015 in comp.mail.pegasus-
> mail.ms-windows:
>
> >> No, when I clicked on an e-mail address on a web page, it used to open
> >> Pegasus and start a new message with that address in it.
> >>
> >> Now with version 4.7 it no l.onger does that -- clicking on an e-mail
> >> address does nothing.
> >
> > If your Browser is SeaMonkey
>
> That would not quite be the case if you use 4.7 as stipulated.
>
> > - you should make this action:
> > http://seamonkey.ilias.ca/browserfaq/mailto

I speak about the Browser, not about the mail-client.
Only the Browser is responsible to start pegasus to open an empty mail.
0
Ray_Net
9/21/2015 9:29:33 PM
Ray_Net <Ray_Net@picarre.be> wrote on 21 Sep 2015 in comp.mail.pegasus-
mail.ms-windows:

> Only the Browser is responsible to start pegasus to open an empty mail.

How so?

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.
wrote:

>In article <XnsA51B6CA408C64eejj99@194.109.6.166>, exxjxw.hannivoort@inter.nl.net says...
>>
>> Ray_Net <Ray_Net@picarre.be> wrote on 20 Sep 2015 in comp.mail.pegasus-
>> mail.ms-windows:

>> > If your Browser is SeaMonkey
>>
>> That would not quite be the case if you use 4.7 as stipulated.
>>
>> > - you should make this action:
>> > http://seamonkey.ilias.ca/browserfaq/mailto
>

>I speak about the Browser, not about the mail-client.
>Only the Browser is responsible to start pegasus to open an empty mail.

My browser is Firefox, and it is set to open the mail program in
response to the "mailto:", and the default e-mail program is set to
Pegasus. The problem is that Pegasus doesn't open.

--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa
Web:  http://www.khanya.org.za/stevesig.htm
Blog: http://khanya.wordpress.com

---

Steve
9/22/2015 6:50:16 AM
In article <aeu10bl8p94tb24kiv0c8jv1pq64lhfm7r@4ax.com>, hayesstw@telkomsa.net says...

> On Mon, 21 Sep 2015 23:29:33 +0200, Ray_Net <Ray_Net@picarre.be>
> wrote:
>
> >In article <XnsA51B6CA408C64eejj99@194.109.6.166>, exxjxw.hannivoort@inter.nl.net says...
> >>
> >> Ray_Net <Ray_Net@picarre.be> wrote on 20 Sep 2015 in comp.mail.pegasus-
> >> mail.ms-windows:

> >> That would not quite be the case if you use 4.7 as stipulated.

> >I speak about the Browser, not about the mail-client.
> >Only the Browser is responsible to start pegasus to open an empty mail.
>
> My browser is Firefox, and it is set to open the mail program in
> response to the "mailto:", and the default e-mail program is set to
> Pegasus. The problem is that Pegasus doesn't open.

Playing with that https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/change-program-used-open-email-links#w_setting-firefoxs-mail-client
may help you.
Seetings another mail client then settings pegasus ... or the default mail client if pegasus is the default mail client.

0
Ray_Net
9/22/2015 10:24:17 PM
In article <MPG.306bf379cf5ffb5989fa6@news.individual.net>, Ray_Net@picarre.be says...

> In article <aeu10bl8p94tb24kiv0c8jv1pq64lhfm7r@4ax.com>, hayesstw@telkomsa.net says...
> >
> > On Mon, 21 Sep 2015 23:29:33 +0200, Ray_Net <Ray_Net@picarre.be>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >In article <XnsA51B6CA408C64eejj99@194.109.6.166>, exxjxw.hannivoort@inter.nl.net says...

> > >I speak about the Browser, not about the mail-client.
> > >Only the Browser is responsible to start pegasus to open an empty mail.
> >
> > My browser is Firefox, and it is set to open the mail program in
> > response to the "mailto:", and the default e-mail program is set to
> > Pegasus. The problem is that Pegasus doesn't open.
>
> Playing with that https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/change-program-used-open-email-links#w_setting-firefoxs-mail-client
> may help you.
> Seetings another mail client then settings pegasus ... or the default mail client if pegasus is the default mail client.

Finally ? Solved ?
0
Ray_Net

PGP Extension for Pegasus Mail 6.2.7.0 [required for Pegasus Mail 4.5] released
Version 6.2.7.0 / 6-2009 (13.06.2009): ATTENTION: This update is required for the extension to work properly = with Pegasus Mail v4.5! The most important change is a new send option ("all in one message") = which may be selected via the entries beginning with "***" in the encryption dialog. Some minor adjustments to PGP 9.7 - 9.10, a new option for displaying the local time on Pegasus Mail's status bar and a way for synchronizing the system time with a timeserver are included as well. Additionally the following bugs have been fixed amongst others: - E...

Pegasus Mail or Pegasus Mail as 'Admin'

FM 7.0 Problem about sending e-mails to all e-mail addresses of my records
Hello, a problem in FM 7.0. In FM 6.0 I regularily sent an e-mail to all e-mail addresses of my records. I had a script to do this. Now in FM 7.0 the script does not longer work! It sends an e-mail tot 1 record! What has happened? Thanks Manchicourt <manchicourtNOSPAM@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hello, a problem in FM 7.0. > > In FM 6.0 I regularily sent an e-mail to all e-mail addresses of my > records. I had a script to do this. > Now in FM 7.0 the script does not longer work! > It sends an e-mail tot 1 record! > What has happened? > > Thanks Publish your ...

Send e-mail from AIX to external e-mail address
I would like to be able to e-mail a log file from my AIX server to an external e-mail address. I'm using the mail command and it works fine if i send a e-mail to someone on the company's exchange server, but if I try to send an e-mail to someone outside the company it says host unknown. Is there something I need to set-up to make this work? I have a similar system set-up on my NT server where I am using the open source program sendemail. It works fine and it is easy to use. It is just an executable and you can add parameters like the name of our mail relay server. Can I get a sim...

I use Pegasus Mail to filter E-mail and block spam for FREE, all spam.pnp updates posted here!
I was using Pegasus Mail in the 90's and recently decided to look at it again. The author's web site is http://www.pmail.com and he has continued its development into something incredibly useful. Most amazing of all is that he keeps it free by only selling the documentation.. Anyway, in addition to its neat automatic spam content filter, you can create and utilize custom filters which will in fact filter everything and do so on the server side, if you tell it to. I figured it all out in one night using the HELP INDEX included with Pegasus Mail. The filter file I...

Pegasus Mail freezes when sending mail
Hello, We have Pegasus Mail version 4.41 set up on a Windows Network. The programs are run in workstation mode so that they are running the executables off the network. We are using a roaming profile. We have one particular computer that intermittently freezes up when sending mail. This workstation is a Windows XP Professional SP2 machine. The program becomes unresponsive (eternal hourglass), and even manually ending the program from task manager won't work. The person using this workstation tells me it seems to happen more when replying to messsages from a user than when ...

PGP plugin 4.9.5 [PGP 7 crash fix and more] for Pegasus Mail released
Version 4.9.5 / 7-2003 (13.7.2003): - Fixes crashes occuring with PGP 7.x - Fixes a quoted-printable issue when decoding folders. - Fixes an issue with signature info refresh in reader windows. - Enhances digest display when decoding folders. - Can now check for new versions via the "About ..." dialog's "Update" link. - Enables you to modify key IDs and addresses of AutoList entries in the key options dialog. - Adopts your default comment from PGP's configuration when running the extension for the first time ever on your system (no changes wh...

PGP plugin 4.9.5 [PGP 7 crash fix and more] for Pegasus Mail released
Version 4.9.5 / 7-2003 (13.7.2003): - Fixes crashes occuring with PGP 7.x - Fixes a quoted-printable issue when decoding folders. - Fixes an issue with signature info refresh in reader windows. - Enhances digest display when decoding folders. - Can now check for new versions via the "About ..." dialog's "Update" link. - Enables you to modify key IDs and addresses of AutoList entries in the key options dialog. - Adopts your default comment from PGP's configuration when running the extension for the first time ever on your system (no changes wh...

Can you e-mail a report to an e-mail address stored in a Hyperlink field?
I think the question speaks for itself, but just to elaborate... I would like to e-mail a report to one or more e-mail addresses that are stored in a Hyperlink field of an Access table. Basically, merge a report to a set of e-mail addresses and have it sent automatically. Is this possible in Access 2000? If so, how? I want this to run automatically with no user input. Thanks in advance!!! Yes you can, but you will have to use VB, have you done this before? --- Please immediately let us know (by phone or return email) if (a) this email contains a virus (b) you are not the intended rec...

Pegasus Mail V 4.12a Upgrade Error
I recently upgraded my Pegasus mail - from V 4.02 I think; to V 4.12a All my outbound e-mail now bounces with Mail Delivery Failure Error 550 Sender address is missing a domain My sender address looks well formed to me, complete with valid domain. My 'Send To' address looks fine as well. Anyone have any suggestions where/what to look for ?? - Art On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 17:59:18 GMT, "A A ( Art ) Mosher" <news1@artmosher.ca> wrote: >I recently upgraded my Pegasus mail - from V 4.02 I think; >to V 4.12a > >All my outbound e-mail now ...

PGP Extension for Pegasus Mail 6.2.7.4 [fixes & adjustments] released
Version 6.2.7.4 / 12-2010 (12.12.2010): Some minor fixes and enhancements: - The most important ones may be adjustments to the stricter enforcement of user access rights on Windows 7 and Vista for allowing a flawless installation. - Some user interface adjustments (regarding button and status bar drawing) to Pegasus Mail's new desktop design have been applied. - Accidental sending of messages still being edited due to background forwarding has been disabled. - Improper handling of mixed options when signing messages to multiple addresses has been corrected. ...

Notification of incoming messages with Pegasus Mail 4.4
Hello, I finally got Pegasus Mail 4.4 set up on our Windows network. However, we now have a small problem that we're trying to work out: We would like to have incoming mail messages invoke a popup dialog box on the screen when a user receives a new email. I see that if Pegasus Mail is running the tray icon will animate with the Pegasus wings flapping. However, if the user is not currently running PM, I would like a visual notification of an incoming message. How can this be accomplished? I would imagine it might require a 3rd party application to do this. Mike McWhinney ...

Archiving mail messages outside Pegasus Mail?
I have a message folder in Pmail 4.31 with around 500 mail messages including file attachmentsrelated to a work project that has finished some weeks ago. What would be the best way to archive the messages in the folder? Schould I leave the folder in the folder tree and hope that the Pmail message hierarchy system will not be corrupted, or is there a way to put all the messages, with attachments included, out from Pmail and store them to a CD-ROM, and they can then be restored, if needed, for some reason later? I don't need the folder in the folder tree any longer, but I have to sav...

Web resources about - Pegasus 4.7: clicking on e-mail addresses - comp.pegasus-mail.windows

Postal addresses in the Republic of Ireland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ireland is one of the few countries in the world, and the only EU country, that does not have a Postal code system. As of 2012, the Irish Government ...

New Beta Version Of Facebook For Android Addresses Several Bugs
Facebook announced the release of an updated Facebook for Android beta version 3.5 in a post in the Facebook for Android Beta Testers group. ...

The Rewards and Risks of Facebook Developer Access to User Phone Numbers and Addresses
Facebook has begun allowing developers to ask users for their mobile phone number and home addresses in a move that will show the best and worst ...

IPCC Chair Addresses Summit on Climate Change - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Rajendra Pachauri, Chair of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), addresses the opening plenary session of the Summit on Climate ...

Jonathan Krohn Addresses CPAC - YouTube
more at cspan.org Jonathan Krohn at CPAC, February 27, 2009

Premier Li Keqiang addresses AIIB Board of Governors
Premier Li Keqiang addresses AIIB Board of Governors

Skype to hide IP addresses by default, protecting gamers everywhere
Microsoft has rolled out a new version of the desktop Skype client that should make users of its service a little safer from denial-of-service ...

Microsoft is finally hiding Skype users' IP addresses by default better late than never
Microsoft is a curious company sometimes. Quite often, it offers wonderful products, but then fails to truly focus on the details. A great example ...

Cruz Addresses New York Times Loan Story at GOP Debate
Cruz Addresses New York Times Loan Story at GOP Debate

Kerry addresses Iran nuclear deal, prisoner exchange - Videos - CBS News
Secretary of State John Kerry spoke Saturday after the U.N. nuclear agency confirmed Iran has met its obligations under a landmark nuclear deal. ...