Michael

From: "Michael in der Wiesche" <---idw.doc---@t-online.de>

> <http://www.pmail.com/v46x.htm>
>
>      Michael >

Danke Michael.

--
Dave
http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp

0
David

PGP Extension for Pegasus Mail 6.2.7.0 [required for Pegasus Mail 4.5] released
Version 6.2.7.0 / 6-2009 (13.06.2009): ATTENTION: This update is required for the extension to work properly = with Pegasus Mail v4.5! The most important change is a new send option ("all in one message") = which may be selected via the entries beginning with "***" in the encryption dialog. Some minor adjustments to PGP 9.7 - 9.10, a new option for displaying the local time on Pegasus Mail's status bar and a way for synchronizing the system time with a timeserver are included as well. Additionally the following bugs have been fixed amongst others: - E...

Pegasus Mail or Pegasus Mail as 'Admin'

Pegasus Mail freezes when sending mail
Hello, We have Pegasus Mail version 4.41 set up on a Windows Network. The programs are run in workstation mode so that they are running the executables off the network. We are using a roaming profile. We have one particular computer that intermittently freezes up when sending mail. This workstation is a Windows XP Professional SP2 machine. The program becomes unresponsive (eternal hourglass), and even manually ending the program from task manager won't work. The person using this workstation tells me it seems to happen more when replying to messsages from a user than when ...

Notification of incoming messages with Pegasus Mail 4.4
Hello, I finally got Pegasus Mail 4.4 set up on our Windows network. However, we now have a small problem that we're trying to work out: We would like to have incoming mail messages invoke a popup dialog box on the screen when a user receives a new email. I see that if Pegasus Mail is running the tray icon will animate with the Pegasus wings flapping. However, if the user is not currently running PM, I would like a visual notification of an incoming message. How can this be accomplished? I would imagine it might require a 3rd party application to do this. Mike McWhinney ...

Archiving mail messages outside Pegasus Mail?
I have a message folder in Pmail 4.31 with around 500 mail messages including file attachmentsrelated to a work project that has finished some weeks ago. What would be the best way to archive the messages in the folder? Schould I leave the folder in the folder tree and hope that the Pmail message hierarchy system will not be corrupted, or is there a way to put all the messages, with attachments included, out from Pmail and store them to a CD-ROM, and they can then be restored, if needed, for some reason later? I don't need the folder in the folder tree any longer, but I have to sav...

Archiving mail messages outside Pegasus Mail?
I have a message folder in Pmail 4.31 with around 500 mail messages including file attachmentsrelated to a work project that has finished some weeks ago. What would be the best way to archive the messages in the folder? Schould I leave the folder in the folder tree and hope that the Pmail message hierarchy system will not be corrupted, or is there a way to put all the messages, with attachments included, out from Pmail and store them to a CD-ROM, and they can then be restored, if needed, for some reason later? I don't need the folder in the folder tree any longer, but I have to sav...

Pegasus Mail Messages being filtered by addresseess Mail Systems
Hello, since a couple of months, and more for some addressees, I have experienced a problem: when I send them a message written with Pegasus Mail it is rejected by the target system... but not when I send it with Outlook Express or Mozilla Thunderbird... that whas happening a few years ago and Pegasus Mail drop during a few months its proudily X-Mailer keyword... would it be possible to do it again???, or is there any "back door option" for instructing Pegasus MAil not to sign its messages with this keyword?? Kind regards, ...

PGP plugin 4.9.6.4 [fixes and enhancements] for Pegasus Mail released
Version 4.9.6.4 / 6-2004 (29.06.2004): - Fixes missing reader button problem on Pegasus Mail's window bar. - Adjusts ID recognition to Pegasus Mail's v4.2 editor changes. - Fixes quoted-printable related loading and coding problems. - Fixes keyserver look-up problems with PGP 7.x/8x. - Fixes a permanent BCC related crash. - Enhances PGP/MIME support. - Enhances folder decoding. - Adds some minimal HTML support for both the latter. - And - as everyone would expect - several minor things ... Download from: http://www.pmpgp.de/pmpgp/download.htm Version 4.9.6.4 / 6-2004...

PGP plugin 4.9.6.4 [fixes and enhancements] for Pegasus Mail released
Version 4.9.6.4 / 6-2004 (29.06.2004): - Fixes missing reader button problem on Pegasus Mail's window bar. - Adjusts ID recognition to Pegasus Mail's v4.2 editor changes. - Fixes quoted-printable related loading and coding problems. - Fixes keyserver look-up problems with PGP 7.x/8x. - Fixes a permanent BCC related crash. - Enhances PGP/MIME support. - Enhances folder decoding. - Adds some minimal HTML support for both the latter. - And - as everyone would expect - several minor things ... Download from: http://www.pmpgp.de/pmpgp/download.htm Version 4.9.6.4 / 6-2004...

PGP plugin 4.9.6.4 for Pegasus Mail [fixes and enhancements for v4.3] released
Version 4.9.6.5 / 7-2004 (10.07.2005): - Adds UTF-8 and (limited) Unicode support which will only work with Pegasus Mail v4.3x and later. Only there's a new issue to solve by David Harris: PGP encrypted messages created by previous versions of this extension or imported from outside of Pegasus Mail will show up with missing 8bit characters (umlauts, e.g., see Html-help for more details). - I finally found a way for displaying the real (undecoded) raw data in Pegasus Mail's (v4) raw view; unfortunately it only works if each PGP message is opened in a new reader window. - P...

Set up of Pegasus Mail for Windows-Intranet
Hello, I am trying to set up Pegasus Mail for Windows on a MS Windows based network. The "server" machine or machine used to store the messages is on a Win98SE box. I ama bit confused in the setup of this system and have the following questions. 1. I have set up the Pegasus Mail on the "server" PC with no problems. It starts asking about SMTP and POP3 server. Do I need these? 2. Do I need Mercury? I am setting up a simply email system inhouse with about 5 or 6 users. There is and should be no connection to the outside Internet world through this email sys...

Pegasus Mail and Windows administrator privileges
Hi Group I have used Pegasus Mail under Win98 since several years and I'm happy with it. Now I have a new WinXP machine and want to reinstall. I have the following problem: I tried Pegasus v421c. It seems it only works if the user has the Windows administrator privileges (XP Home Edition SP2). Is this the normal behavior ? I am quite surprised with this. Thanks a lot. I am running WinPmail 4.21 with restricted user privileges on Windows 2000 and as a main user with Windows XP Pro without having any problems and changing any settings. I think, it would be most important,...

Configuring windows withiin Pegasus Mail
On Pegasus Mail 4.12a (version of Jun 19 2003) on Windows 2000 Pro, I used to get 3 windows: - list of messages in New Mail folder - list of folders - window onto whatever message was selected in first window Now I only get first two windows. If I unselect save desktop in Tools>Options>Basic Settings then I only get the first window (although ctrl-L gets me the second) and if I select it I get the first two (provided they were showing on my last session). How do I get all three and have them show up when I enter Pegasus? On 22 Dec 2003 08:30:49 -0800, ggrothendieck@v...

Deployment of Pegasus Mail 4.12a
Hi, I try to deploy pmail 4.12a in a network. The server is W2K3, the stations Windows XP. The users should have their mail directories in their home directories stored at the server. Pegasus Mail itself shall act as an IMAP client only. For one of the older 3.x releases I made such an installation in a netware environment without any problems. I made a snapshot of a sample installation and I distribute this using ZEN Works. Using the new client/server environment I fight with the three modes of pmail (single user, multiple users at one machine and multiple users within a network...

Web resources about - Pegasus Mail 4.63 - comp.pegasus-mail.windows

Pegasus (rocket) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... Three main stages burning solid propellant provide the thrust. It flies as a rocket-powered aircraft before leaving the atmosphere. The Pegasus ...

Pegasus (@pegasustreet) on Twitter

Pegasus In The Rough - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
The #3 KC-46 out in the fuel dock and receiving more work for the flight test program before she takes flight. ©2014 Paul Carter All Rights Reserved ...

ASUS Pegasus X002 teaser - YouTube
More China phones, tablet and other gadgets news and review, please visit: http://www.gizmochina.com Follow us Facebook: https://www.faceboo ...

Canberra's Pegasus riding school hopes tack sale will help troubled finances
Canberra's much loved disabled riding school is holding its first ever tack and&nbsp;treasure fundraiser as it faces looming financial uncertainties. ...

The Complex Identity of the Archetypal Hero: A Fictional Treatise with Unicorn Pegasus Kittens
... John Scalzi announced a contest for stories describing this image , which shows ex-Star-Trek star Wil Wheaton riding a winged unicorn pegasus ...

ASUS unveils the Pegasus 2 Plus smartphone – 5.5-inch display, 3GB of RAM, 13MP camera
ASUS on Saturday announced a new smartphone called the Pegasus 2 Plus X550, which brings some decent specifications to the table for what will ...

modern combat 2: black pegasus Articles - AppAdvice iPhone/iPad News
Latest modern combat 2: black pegasus Articles - AppAdvice iPhone/iPad News

Free Download Asphalt 6 Adrenaline and Modern Combat 2 Black Pegasus
Free Download Asphalt 6 Adrenaline and Modern Combat 2 Black Pegasus BerryReview Not so much with Robert Scoble in particular, but with Silicon ...

Pegasus Warning releasing EP, playing NYC tonight
by Andrew Sacher Pegasus Warning at Brooklyn Bowl in October (more by Sarah Gainer) Pegasus Warning (aka NYC musician Guillermo E. Brown) is ...