Pegasus Mail - New version released: 4.71

Pegasus Mail is a free, standards-based electronic mail client
suitable for use by single or multiple users on single computers or
on local area networks. A proven product, it has served millions of
users since it was released in 1990. It is extremely feature-rich and
powerful, yet remains small and fast.

More important changes: http://www.pmail.com/v47x.htm

General information, feature set and system requirements:
http://www.pmail.com/overviews/ovw_winpmail.htm

Downloads: http://www.pmail.com/downloads_s3_t.htm

--
Kind regards,
Euler German

Please, reply preferably to the list.
Due to spam I'm filtering-out GoogleGroups. Sorry. :(
0
Euler

From: "Euler German" <rstrezna.hfrarg@znvyahyy.invalid>

> Pegasus Mail is a free, standards-based electronic mail client
> suitable for use by single or multiple users on single computers or
> on local area networks. A proven product, it has served millions of
> users since it was released in 1990. It is extremely feature-rich and
> powerful, yet remains small and fast.
>
> More important changes: http://www.pmail.com/v47x.htm
>
> General information, feature set and system requirements:
> http://www.pmail.com/overviews/ovw_winpmail.htm
>
> Downloads: http://www.pmail.com/downloads_s3_t.htm

Danke !

--
Dave
http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp
Lipman wrote:

> From: "Euler German" <rstrezna.hfrarg@znvyahyy.invalid>
>
> > Pegasus Mail is a free, standards-based electronic mail client
> > suitable for use by single or multiple users on single computers or
> > on local area networks. A proven product, it has served millions of
> > users since it was released in 1990. It is extremely feature-rich and
> > powerful, yet remains small and fast.
> >
> > More important changes: http://www.pmail.com/v47x.htm
> >
> > General information, feature set and system requirements:
> > http://www.pmail.com/overviews/ovw_winpmail.htm
> >
> > Downloads: http://www.pmail.com/downloads_s3_t.htm
> >

> Danke !

YW :)

--
Kind regards,
Euler German

Please, reply preferably to the list.
Due to spam I'm filtering-out GoogleGroups. Sorry. :(
0
Euler
1/14/2016 4:49:40 PM
On Mon, 11 Jan 2016 15:42:54 -0200, Euler German
<rstrezna.hfrarg@znvyahyy.invalid> wrote:

>Pegasus Mail is a free, standards-based electronic mail client
>suitable for use by single or multiple users on single computers or
>on local area networks. A proven product, it has served millions of
>users since it was released in 1990. It is extremely feature-rich and
>powerful, yet remains small and fast.
>
>More important changes: http://www.pmail.com/v47x.htm
>
>General information, feature set and system requirements:
>http://www.pmail.com/overviews/ovw_winpmail.htm
>
>Downloads: http://www.pmail.com/downloads_s3_t.htm

Is it possible to update directly from 4.70 to 4.71 or would it be better to
uninstall the previous version beforehand?

Rgds
Juergen
0
ISO
1/23/2016 9:01:21 PM
On article <ueq7ab5fsqjiqnt2qgo5t4n79cid84ru7g@4ax.com>, J=FCrgen Meyer=20
wrote:

> Is it possible to update directly from 4.70 to 4.71 or would it be better=
> uninstall the previous version beforehand?
>=20
>=20

There's no need to uninstall unless you want to. You'll lost all your=20
settings though. I made my update just on top of my v4.70 taking care=20
to press the "Update" button on installer.

--=20
Kind regards,
Euler German

Please, reply preferably to the list.
Due to spam I'm filtering-out GoogleGroups. Sorry. :(
0
Euler

PGP Extension for Pegasus Mail 6.2.7.0 [required for Pegasus Mail 4.5] released
Version 6.2.7.0 / 6-2009 (13.06.2009): ATTENTION: This update is required for the extension to work properly = with Pegasus Mail v4.5! The most important change is a new send option ("all in one message") = which may be selected via the entries beginning with "***" in the encryption dialog. Some minor adjustments to PGP 9.7 - 9.10, a new option for displaying the local time on Pegasus Mail's status bar and a way for synchronizing the system time with a timeserver are included as well. Additionally the following bugs have been fixed amongst others: - E...

Pegasus Mail or Pegasus Mail as 'Admin'

PGP plugin 4.9.6.4 [fixes and enhancements] for Pegasus Mail released
Version 4.9.6.4 / 6-2004 (29.06.2004): - Fixes missing reader button problem on Pegasus Mail's window bar. - Adjusts ID recognition to Pegasus Mail's v4.2 editor changes. - Fixes quoted-printable related loading and coding problems. - Fixes keyserver look-up problems with PGP 7.x/8x. - Fixes a permanent BCC related crash. - Enhances PGP/MIME support. - Enhances folder decoding. - Adds some minimal HTML support for both the latter. - And - as everyone would expect - several minor things ... Download from: http://www.pmpgp.de/pmpgp/download.htm Version 4.9.6.4 / 6-2004...

PGP plugin 4.9.6.4 [fixes and enhancements] for Pegasus Mail released
Version 4.9.6.4 / 6-2004 (29.06.2004): - Fixes missing reader button problem on Pegasus Mail's window bar. - Adjusts ID recognition to Pegasus Mail's v4.2 editor changes. - Fixes quoted-printable related loading and coding problems. - Fixes keyserver look-up problems with PGP 7.x/8x. - Fixes a permanent BCC related crash. - Enhances PGP/MIME support. - Enhances folder decoding. - Adds some minimal HTML support for both the latter. - And - as everyone would expect - several minor things ... Download from: http://www.pmpgp.de/pmpgp/download.htm Version 4.9.6.4 / 6-2004...

Pegasus Mail 4.61 released
See <http://www.pmail.com/v46x.htm> for details. Michael -- PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B PGP Plugin for Pegasus Mail: <http://www.pmpgp.de/pmpgp/> S/MIME Fingerprint: 26 5c a3 60 02 c6 e3 8a 75 70 d5 6a 67 ff d3 8d b0 b5 5e 5b From: "Michael in der Wiesche" <---idw.doc---@t-online.de> | See <http://www.pmail.com/v46x.htm> for details. Danke Michael :-) -- Dave Multi-AV Scanning Tool - http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp ...

Pegasus Mail 4.61 released
See <http://www.pmail.com/v46x.htm> for details. Michael -- PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B PGP Plugin for Pegasus Mail: <http://www.pmpgp.de/pmpgp/> S/MIME Fingerprint: 26 5c a3 60 02 c6 e3 8a 75 70 d5 6a 67 ff d3 8d b0 b5 5e 5b From: "Michael in der Wiesche" <---idw.doc---@t-online.de> | See <http://www.pmail.com/v46x.htm> for details. Danke Michael :-) -- Dave Multi-AV Scanning Tool - http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp ...

PGP plugin 4.9.6.4 for Pegasus Mail [fixes and enhancements for v4.3] released
Version 4.9.6.5 / 7-2004 (10.07.2005): - Adds UTF-8 and (limited) Unicode support which will only work with Pegasus Mail v4.3x and later. Only there's a new issue to solve by David Harris: PGP encrypted messages created by previous versions of this extension or imported from outside of Pegasus Mail will show up with missing 8bit characters (umlauts, e.g., see Html-help for more details). - I finally found a way for displaying the real (undecoded) raw data in Pegasus Mail's (v4) raw view; unfortunately it only works if each PGP message is opened in a new reader window. - P...

Re: Pegasus Mail 4.61 released
"Version 4.61 includes a new HTML renderer that uses the built-in power of Internet Explorer to render HTML. Developed by Michael in der Wiesche, this renderer has been exhaustively tested and secured, and we believe it meets all our very high standards for security. That's very bad news. "For people who really don't trust Internet Explorer, though, Martin Ireland's BearHTML renderer has also been improved and can be used instead with a single click of a button." That's better news. Let's hope that it will not be dropped in favor of the IE sh*...

Re: Pegasus Mail 4.61 released
"Version 4.61 includes a new HTML renderer that uses the built-in power of Internet Explorer to render HTML. Developed by Michael in der Wiesche, this renderer has been exhaustively tested and secured, and we believe it meets all our very high standards for security. That's very bad news. "For people who really don't trust Internet Explorer, though, Martin Ireland's BearHTML renderer has also been improved and can be used instead with a single click of a button." That's better news. Let's hope that it will not be dropped in favor of the IE sh*...

Pegasus Mail for Windows reading PM Dos version mailboxes
Hello, We are considering going from the DOS based Pegasus Mail (we have version 3.4) to the Windows version of PM. Our mailboxes are currently stored on a Netware 3.12 server. There are about 10-15 mailboxes. Are there any issues that might be involved in converting or using both the DOS and Windows versions simultaneously? Two the two versions use the same mailbox format? TIA Mike McWhinney elja, Inc. On 2 Feb 2006 15:41:18 -0800, eljainc@sbcglobal.net <eljainc@sbcglobal.net> wrote: > stored on a Netware 3.12 server. There are about 10-15 mailboxes. Are > t...

Pegasus Mail freezes when sending mail
Hello, We have Pegasus Mail version 4.41 set up on a Windows Network. The programs are run in workstation mode so that they are running the executables off the network. We are using a roaming profile. We have one particular computer that intermittently freezes up when sending mail. This workstation is a Windows XP Professional SP2 machine. The program becomes unresponsive (eternal hourglass), and even manually ending the program from task manager won't work. The person using this workstation tells me it seems to happen more when replying to messsages from a user than when ...

PGP plugin 4.9.6.2 [fixes and enhancements] for Pegasus Mail released
Version 4.9.6.2 / 12-2003 (7.12.2003): - The ID-specific selection of the signing key (unless Always use default key is enabled) has been adjusted to Pegasus Mail 4.1 ff. - The PGP/MIME decoding (and folder decryption) now can handle Base64- and UTF8-encoded messages. - Decrypt (unrecognized) message works in preview mode as well. - The unavoidable minor fixes and enhancements ... Download from: http://www.pmpgp.de/pmpgp/download.htm Version 4.9.6.2 / 12-2003 (7.12.2003): - Die ID-spezifische Auswahl des Signierschl�ssels (sofern Immer Standard-Schl�ssel verwenden deaktivie...

PGP plugin 4.9.6.2 [fixes and enhancements] for Pegasus Mail released
Version 4.9.6.2 / 12-2003 (7.12.2003): - The ID-specific selection of the signing key (unless Always use default key is enabled) has been adjusted to Pegasus Mail 4.1 ff. - The PGP/MIME decoding (and folder decryption) now can handle Base64- and UTF8-encoded messages. - Decrypt (unrecognized) message works in preview mode as well. - The unavoidable minor fixes and enhancements ... Download from: http://www.pmpgp.de/pmpgp/download.htm Version 4.9.6.2 / 12-2003 (7.12.2003): - Die ID-spezifische Auswahl des Signierschl�ssels (sofern Immer Standard-Schl�ssel verwenden deaktivie...

PGP plugin 4.9.6.3 [fixes and enhancements] for Pegasus Mail released
Version 4.9.6.3 / 3-2004 (07.03.2004): - Implements a proper way of handling passphrase caching when PGP's own caching is enabled and uses PGP's cache with PGP 8.x. - Fixes the locked keyring files issue with PGP 6.5.x. - Fixes problems with managing the AutoList. - Provides minor fixes and enhancements ... Download from: http://www.pmpgp.de/pmpgp/download.htm Version 4.9.6.3 / 3-2004 (07.03.2004): - Implementiert korrektes Mantra-Speichern bei eingeschaltetem Caching in PGP selbst und benutzt PGP's Cache unter PGP 8.x. - Beseitigt das Problem der gesperrten Sch...

PGP plugin 4.9.6.3 [fixes and enhancements] for Pegasus Mail released
Version 4.9.6.3 / 3-2004 (07.03.2004): - Implements a proper way of handling passphrase caching when PGP's own caching is enabled and uses PGP's cache with PGP 8.x. - Fixes the locked keyring files issue with PGP 6.5.x. - Fixes problems with managing the AutoList. - Provides minor fixes and enhancements ... Download from: http://www.pmpgp.de/pmpgp/download.htm Version 4.9.6.3 / 3-2004 (07.03.2004): - Implementiert korrektes Mantra-Speichern bei eingeschaltetem Caching in PGP selbst und benutzt PGP's Cache unter PGP 8.x. - Beseitigt das Problem der gesperrten Sch...

Web resources about - Pegasus Mail - New version released: 4.71 - comp.pegasus-mail.windows