pegasus mail username? can't access mailbox

Hello again,

I recently formatted my secondary (storage) harddrive, and now Pegasus will
not let me into the program. It gives me the message "In order to access
your mailbox you must enter your Pegasus Mail username". I don't have any
idea what my "username" is. When I type something in, it says "The user you
are attempting to 'become' does not exist on this system".

To the best of my knowledge there were no Pegasus files located on the HD I
formatted. Any idea how to get access back, or what my username might be?
Any help would be appreciated!

0
kefka95

kefka95 <a@a.com> organized electrons in article
news:In8pc.4490283$iA2.524109@news.easynews.com that appeared as
follows:
> Hello again,
>
> I recently formatted my secondary (storage) harddrive, and now
> Pegasus will not let me into the program. It gives me the message "In
> order to access your mailbox you must enter your Pegasus Mail
> username". I don't have any idea what my "username" is. When I type
> something in, it says "The user you are attempting to 'become' does
> not exist on this system".
>
> To the best of my knowledge there were no Pegasus files located on
> the HD I formatted. Any idea how to get access back, or what my
> username might be? Any help would be appreciated!

Your username is probably either "ADMIN" or "single-user-mode".

--
Best Regards,  Jeff G.
My email address in the following is ROT13 encoded to reduce spam:

Pegasus Mail or Pegasus Mail as 'Admin'

Can't access Yahoo games via proxy and can't access Pop3 mail
Hi... I have two Pc's. One connects directly to the internet while the other PC connects to the one with internet connection. I'm sharing the internet connection via proxy using Wingate. MY question is, how come the other PC can't access Yahoo games ? Is it because of the Java applet ? It states something like firewall and a few other reasons which i can't remember...anyone knows ? And another thing, i can't access my Pop3 mail and Smtp mail server via proxy connection...again...i'm using Wingate. Pls advise. Thanks. Rgds, Kevin ...

Can't access Yahoo games via proxy and can't access Pop3 mail
Hi... I have two Pc's. One connects directly to the internet while the other PC connects to the one with internet connection. I'm sharing the internet connection via proxy using Wingate. MY question is, how come the other PC can't access Yahoo games ? Is it because of the Java applet ? It states something like firewall and a few other reasons which i can't remember...anyone knows ? And another thing, i can't access my Pop3 mail and Smtp mail server via proxy connection...again...i'm using Wingate. Pls advise. Thanks. Rgds, Kevin ...

Can't open Pegasus Mail
Disaster! I can't even open PMail! According to the prompt, that's due to the uninstalling of the driver of an old printer I didn't use anymore. The messages, as the matter of facts, are: "Error initialing the printer" and "Error creating fonts". How can I fix that? Provided that I find the CD driver (hard!) everything will be ok? Other ways? Thanks in advance. Roberto "Roberto" <roberto.1.schenone@gmail.com> wrote: > Disaster! I can't even open PMail! According to the prompt, > that's due to the uninstalling of the d...

Can't open Pegasus Mail after a crash
I am a long-time user of Pegasus Mail for Windows, and use version 4.31. I was using Pegasus Mail when it suddenly crashed (I can't remember the details of what I was doing when it crashed). I closed all my applications and shut down Windows. When I restarted and tried to get PMAIL running, it would take several minutes, as usual, preparing to open, only to eventually get a Windows message that PMAIL had to terminate. I tried this several times, including after powering off my computer. How can I get PMAIL to come back up? Thanks! Dilip Oh, I forgot to mention that I run Wi...

Pegasus mail on windows 2000 doesn't start properly after reinstall
Hi there, I run windows 2000. Pegasus Mail was having weird problems with the signatures (They would appear empty in the edit window, and new signatures wouldn't show up under the messages) since an earlyer upgrade. So, I tried reinstalling Pegasus from a fresh download. Since then the program doesn't start up properly. It asks for a username and then starts to load, but after it starts opening the new mail folder it seems to hang. I tried giving it some time but after a few hours it's still not loading. Another thing I did prioor to reinstalling was enabling the spa...

Can't send mail using Mail.app, but can with Thunderbird
Hello, I am having one heck of a time, and it's killing me. I am new to the world of OS X but am adapting well, with one exception - Mail. Here's the deal. Using Thunderbird, I can send mail out with password authentication. I can send it via port 25 normally or via port 465 via SSL. I can also telnet to port 25 and see the standard email connection, and I can even fake it out using the proper sequence of commands. I can telnet to port 465, although since that's SSL I can't easily fake key negotiation or anything like that - but, it does establish a connection. However, Mai...

Mail.app can't get Comcast mail; Entourage can
I was trying to set up Mail.app to get my son's email from his Comcast POP3 account. As far as I could tell all the settings were correct, and Mail.app correctly saw that there were 9 messages in his inbox, however in the activity window, the progress bar seemed to indicate that the mail download had started, but it seemed to time out without downloading anything. In contrast, on the same computer, Entourage accessed his mail just fine. Can anyone explain this behavior? This is in MacOS X 10.2.8. Thanks, Dan -- Daniel E. Sabath University of Washington Department of Laboratory ...

can't delete mail in mail
Can't weem to delete messages from my inbox. I highlight the message, click on delete and the message disappears. But when I open mail the next time, all the messages I deleted (or thought I had) are back in the inbox. Any suggestions? Thanks * posted via http://mymac.ws ...

can't send mail using mail()
hello, i am new to sending mail with php. the first function i tried is the mail(). when i passed the required parameters (to, message,subject), the apache error log said that the parameters are uninitialised. but the parameters already had value. do you know what is wrong? thank you fasisi wrote: > hello, > > i am new to sending mail with php. the first function i tried is the > mail(). when i passed the required parameters (to, message,subject), > the apache error log said that the parameters are uninitialised. but > the parameters already had value. > > do you ...

Mail merge doesn't mail and/or doesn't merge
Mail merge doesn't mail and/or doesn't merge With me at least it doesn't. We are getting too many false positives on our bcc-mailing lists, so I decided to give the mail merge feature in PM 4.41 a go. The goal was to simultaneously send messages addressed to multiple recipients. I made a csv file containing nine of my own addresses in a column called ~kemail~, made this the data file, checked the box for the first field to be the fieldname and sent the email with the string ~kemail~ in the address box. I also attached a pdf file. PM reported a successful transaction, b...

Can't send/receive Mail (Apple Mail)
Somehow, I can't send or receive any E-mails... I'm using apple mail and tried with entourage, too... I also checked user name, password..etc with the company I am paying but still not working. IS there any default reset command for mail? thanks. In article <3043ee60.0307221026.40f85e4c@posting.google.com>, shin64@telus.net (Shin) wrote: > Somehow, I can't send or receive any E-mails... I'm using apple mail > and tried with entourage, too... > > I also checked user name, password..etc with the company I am paying > but still not working. > >...

How to filter mail when you don't have access to the Mail server?
Hi guys, I'm trying to get my local procmail + mutt to filter my mail and move it into local mailboxes. I connect to a Sendmail server via SMTP. Can it be done? +----------+ +----------+ | SERVER | SMTP | CLIENT | | Sendmail |==========>>| Procmail | +--- [INBOX] | - No | | mutt --|--| |Procmail- | | | +--- [Filtered Mail] +----------+ +----------+ So in clear, what I want is to be able to download all the mail From my Server and have my *local* procmail filter it into seperate local mail folders...

Can't import Thunderbird mail into Mail.app
Hello, I recently switched from Win to MacBook Pro, and I'm trying to get all my emails over to the new box. On Win I had Thunderbird, and I managed to import all of my stuff straight into Mac Thunderbird: just drop the same profile folder in the right place and that's it, no need to convert/import anything, my stuff was there! Now, there's no way to import from Mac Thunderbird over into Mail.app. Whatever option I choose when importing (Eudora, Netscape/Mozilla, Other, whatever) it will let me browse to the Mac Thunderbird folder/files, but when I'm in there all the f...

Web resources about - pegasus mail username? can't access mailbox - comp.pegasus-mail.windows

Wikipedia:Username policy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... When choosing an account name, do not choose names which may be offensive, misleading, disruptive, or promotional. In general, one username ...

Facebook Makes It Easier For Pages To Change Username
Facebook announced Wednesday that it is making it easier to change the username of a Facebook page . Before, page administrators would have to ...

Coming Soon: Facebook Usernames
von Kathy H. Chan, Dienstag, 9. Juni 2009 um 12:11 UPDATE on Saturday, June 13: Username selection is now live at http://www.facebook.com/username/ ...

Coming Soon: Facebook Usernames
UPDATE on Saturday, June 13: Username selection is now live at http://www.facebook.com/username/. Remember, choosing a username is optional and ...

Breaking: Facebook Username Landrush to Start June 13 at Midnight
The Facebook vanity URL landrush is on. Starting this Saturday morning, June 13, at 12:01am EDT, Facebook users will be asked to choose a username ...

When Did You Join Twitter?
Find out when you joined Twitter When Did You Join ? Twitter Username: Retrieving... Username not found Your account was created on Mar 20 2007 ...

Flickr: Photos & Video from [username here]
Explore [username here]'s photostream on Flickr. This user has 0 photos on Flickr.

Wikipedia: Username - YouTube
Who edits Wikipedia? Meet some of the volunteer editors from around the world who help make projects like Wikipedia a reality. Also available ...

Snapchat hacked, leaking 4.6 million usernames and phone numbers
4.6 million Snapchat usernames and numbers have leaked after hackers exploited a security flaw exposed by Australians and posted the information ...

Google wants YouTubers to ditch usernames, start using full names
As BetaBeat first noticed, Google is attempting to peel back the anonymity cloak that surrounds YouTube. The search engine, which seems to dabble ...