Pegasus Mail V 4.12a Upgrade Error - 550 Sender address is missing a domain

I recently upgraded my Pegasus mail - from V 4.02 I think;
to V 4.12a

All my outbound e-mail now bounces with
Mail Delivery Failure Error
550 Sender address is missing a domain

My sender address looks well formed to me, complete with valid domain.

My 'Send To' address looks fine as well.

Anyone have any suggestions where/what to look for ??

- Art

On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 17:59:18 GMT, "A A ( Art ) Mosher"
<news1@artmosher.ca> wrote:

>I recently upgraded my Pegasus mail - from V 4.02 I think;
>to V 4.12a
>
>All my outbound e-mail now bounces with
>Mail Delivery Failure Error
>550 Sender address is missing a domain
>
>My sender address looks well formed to me, complete with valid domain.
>
>My 'Send To' address looks fine as well.
>
>Anyone have any suggestions where/what to look for ??
>
>- Art

Have you checked File > Network Configuration > Sending (SMTP), to see
how it is set up?  When I "upgraded" to 4.12a, it lost all my settings
and I had to re-enter them.

I finally got bored with the bugs in the series 4 upgrades, went back
to 3.12c, and I'm happy with it.  4.12a may not be worth the trouble,
unless you need the advanced new features.
0
Claude
9/8/2003 6:26:29 PM
<news1@artmosher.ca> wrote:

>I recently upgraded my Pegasus mail - from V 4.02 I think;
>to V 4.12a
>
>All my outbound e-mail now bounces with
>Mail Delivery Failure Error
>550 Sender address is missing a domain
>
>My sender address looks well formed to me, complete with valid domain.
>
>My 'Send To' address looks fine as well.
>
>Anyone have any suggestions where/what to look for ??
>
>- Art

Check the smtp settings
0
Jack

Pegasus Mail Upgrade from V 4.12a to V4.31
I currenty have Pegasus WinPmail Version 4.12A (WIn32) installed on our network. I have the mailboxes installed on a network drive. We our using Windows 2003 server. I want to upgrade to the newest version V4.31 for Windows. How do I go about this? Can I just tell the install program to upgrade over the previous installation and will it keep the mailbox information,user settings and shared address book? If my users have messages saved in there mailbox will they be saved? or Do I have to do a complete clean installation? I would appreciate any input or suggestions before I sta...

PGP Extension for Pegasus Mail 6.2.7.0 [required for Pegasus Mail 4.5] released
Version 6.2.7.0 / 6-2009 (13.06.2009): ATTENTION: This update is required for the extension to work properly = with Pegasus Mail v4.5! The most important change is a new send option ("all in one message") = which may be selected via the entries beginning with "***" in the encryption dialog. Some minor adjustments to PGP 9.7 - 9.10, a new option for displaying the local time on Pegasus Mail's status bar and a way for synchronizing the system time with a timeserver are included as well. Additionally the following bugs have been fixed amongst others: - E...

Pegasus Mail or Pegasus Mail as 'Admin'

Deployment of Pegasus Mail 4.12a
Hi, I try to deploy pmail 4.12a in a network. The server is W2K3, the stations Windows XP. The users should have their mail directories in their home directories stored at the server. Pegasus Mail itself shall act as an IMAP client only. For one of the older 3.x releases I made such an installation in a netware environment without any problems. I made a snapshot of a sample installation and I distribute this using ZEN Works. Using the new client/server environment I fight with the three modes of pmail (single user, multiple users at one machine and multiple users within a network...

Sloppy Pegasus Mail Error in 4.31
When you go to help/about after installed 4.31 it still list the program as WinPMail version: Version 4.30 public beta 1 (Win32), Jul 17 2005 and still says that under info as well. I know this is a small problem that doesn't have any bearing on the program's operation but it certainly doesn't inspire confidence in the rest of the codebase. It would warrant a quick release of 4.2 just so it could be changed and people would reliably know they installed the correct version. -- Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/ ...

Pegasus Mail 4.21 error when closing
I get this error when closing Pegasus Mail 4.21. I'm running it on Windows XP with the lastest patches, etc... Pegasus Mail for windows has enountered a problem and needs to close. Error signature: AppName: winpm-32.exe AppVer: 4.2.1.0 ModName: winpm-32.exe ModVer: 4.2.1.0 Offset: 00068fd2 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16"?> <DATABASE> <EXE NAME="winpm-32.exe" FILTER="GRABMI_FILTER_THISFILEONLY"> <MATCHING_FILE NAME="winpm-32.exe" SIZE="2229760" CHECKSUM="0xFF1912F0" BIN...

Pegasus Mail 4.12a always causing a dial out
Hello all, I use Pegasus Mail 4.12a, and in the Internet Options > Dialing property page I have have it set to "No explicit dialing support". This is because I have on my LAN an OpenBSD machine which runs a number of mail daemons (pop3, imap4, sendmail, procmail, spamassassin) and uses fetchmail to collect my email from my ISP and number of other mail accounts scattered across the net, but primarily from mail.cjb.net since I use their free dynamic DNS & email so I can make any @domain.cjb.net email address for whatever I need. The Windows machine on which P...

Pegasus 4.7: clicking on e-mail addresses
The other day something notified me that the version of Pegasus I was using was out of date, and said I would do0wnload the latest version (4.7). I did, and now when I click on e-mail addresses in my web browser (Firefox) it won't open Pegasus and open a new message. Is this a known bug in Pegasus 4.7? Is there a way to fix it, or should I reinstall the older version? -- Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa Web: http://www.khanya.org.za/stevesig.htm Blog: http://khanya.wordpress.com E-mail - see web page, or parse: shayes at dunelm full stop org full stop uk On ...

Pegasus V 4.21c not sending mail via WiFi Connection
I need help configuring Pegasus to allow me to send e-mail via a WiFi Connection. We are traveling in a motorhome and make connections to our local ISP via a cell phone connection. It works just fine.......14.4 KB for sending & receiving e-mail and monitoring newsgroups. Occasionally we have access to a WiFi connection when at friends houses or even at certain RV-Parks. Pegasus will download e-mail from the Pop3 server but when trying to send e-mail Pegasus will not complete the "handshake" between my machine & the SMTP server. My ISP tech says there ...

Pegasus Mail v 4.41 (Win32)
Hi I have just downloaded the above, and so far, have what appears to be a working configuration. Two problems are making it difficult for me to use the program. 1. When opening Tools->Internet Options dialog box, the contents of the dialog tabs are not all visible. i.e. the right side of the contents are off the right edge of the dialog box. I have tried all the screen resolutions of my computer but same in all cases. The Incoming and Outgoing tabs are particularly bad in that all the buttons are off screen and no lables are visible (only little piece of left end...

Pegasus Mail freezes when sending mail
Hello, We have Pegasus Mail version 4.41 set up on a Windows Network. The programs are run in workstation mode so that they are running the executables off the network. We are using a roaming profile. We have one particular computer that intermittently freezes up when sending mail. This workstation is a Windows XP Professional SP2 machine. The program becomes unresponsive (eternal hourglass), and even manually ending the program from task manager won't work. The person using this workstation tells me it seems to happen more when replying to messsages from a user than when ...

Notification of incoming messages with Pegasus Mail 4.4
Hello, I finally got Pegasus Mail 4.4 set up on our Windows network. However, we now have a small problem that we're trying to work out: We would like to have incoming mail messages invoke a popup dialog box on the screen when a user receives a new email. I see that if Pegasus Mail is running the tray icon will animate with the Pegasus wings flapping. However, if the user is not currently running PM, I would like a visual notification of an incoming message. How can this be accomplished? I would imagine it might require a 3rd party application to do this. Mike McWhinney ...

Archiving mail messages outside Pegasus Mail?
I have a message folder in Pmail 4.31 with around 500 mail messages including file attachmentsrelated to a work project that has finished some weeks ago. What would be the best way to archive the messages in the folder? Schould I leave the folder in the folder tree and hope that the Pmail message hierarchy system will not be corrupted, or is there a way to put all the messages, with attachments included, out from Pmail and store them to a CD-ROM, and they can then be restored, if needed, for some reason later? I don't need the folder in the folder tree any longer, but I have to sav...

Archiving mail messages outside Pegasus Mail?
I have a message folder in Pmail 4.31 with around 500 mail messages including file attachmentsrelated to a work project that has finished some weeks ago. What would be the best way to archive the messages in the folder? Schould I leave the folder in the folder tree and hope that the Pmail message hierarchy system will not be corrupted, or is there a way to put all the messages, with attachments included, out from Pmail and store them to a CD-ROM, and they can then be restored, if needed, for some reason later? I don't need the folder in the folder tree any longer, but I have to sav...

Mail System Error
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0009_4A448CDE.077A1E57 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit ******************************* WARNING ****************************** Este mensaje ha sido analizado por MDaemon AntiVirus y ha encontrado un fichero anexo(s) infectado(s). Por favor revise el reporte de abajo. Attachment Virus name Action taken ---------------------------------------------------------------------- file.zip I-Worm.Mydoom.m Removed *************...

Web resources about - Pegasus Mail V 4.12a Upgrade Error - 550 Sender address is missing a domain - comp.pegasus-mail.windows

Pegasus (rocket) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... Three main stages burning solid propellant provide the thrust. It flies as a rocket-powered aircraft before leaving the atmosphere. The Pegasus ...

Pegasus (@pegasustreet) on Twitter

Pegasus In The Rough - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
The #3 KC-46 out in the fuel dock and receiving more work for the flight test program before she takes flight. ©2014 Paul Carter All Rights Reserved ...

ASUS Pegasus X002 teaser - YouTube
More China phones, tablet and other gadgets news and review, please visit: http://www.gizmochina.com Follow us Facebook: https://www.faceboo ...

Canberra's Pegasus riding school hopes tack sale will help troubled finances
Canberra's much loved disabled riding school is holding its first ever tack and&nbsp;treasure fundraiser as it faces looming financial uncertainties. ...

The Complex Identity of the Archetypal Hero: A Fictional Treatise with Unicorn Pegasus Kittens
... John Scalzi announced a contest for stories describing this image , which shows ex-Star-Trek star Wil Wheaton riding a winged unicorn pegasus ...

ASUS unveils the Pegasus 2 Plus smartphone – 5.5-inch display, 3GB of RAM, 13MP camera
ASUS on Saturday announced a new smartphone called the Pegasus 2 Plus X550, which brings some decent specifications to the table for what will ...

modern combat 2: black pegasus Articles - AppAdvice iPhone/iPad News
Latest modern combat 2: black pegasus Articles - AppAdvice iPhone/iPad News

Free Download Asphalt 6 Adrenaline and Modern Combat 2 Black Pegasus
Free Download Asphalt 6 Adrenaline and Modern Combat 2 Black Pegasus BerryReview Not so much with Robert Scoble in particular, but with Silicon ...

Pegasus Warning releasing EP, playing NYC tonight
by Andrew Sacher Pegasus Warning at Brooklyn Bowl in October (more by Sarah Gainer) Pegasus Warning (aka NYC musician Guillermo E. Brown) is ...