Pegasus Mail v4.21b released

The following announcement was just releaseed by David Harris:

Pegasus Mail v4.21b is now available from our web site,

   http://www.pmail.com

Please note that if you have previously installed Pegasus Mail v4.21a, a
patch version is available at:

   http://www.pmail.com/patches.htm

The patch version is about a third the size, but can *only* be used to
upgrade an existing v4.21a installation.

V4.21b has the following changes:

*   A problem where distribution lists containing a reply-to address
    would cause crashes on sending has been corrected. This problem
    also occasionally manifested itself as messages sent to distribution
    lists being blank or truncated.

*   A problem where selecting "Use current ID" in the "Forward
    message" dialog's identity selector would cause a crash has been
    fixed.

*   A new version of WSendTo that can handle URLs out to 2000
    characters in length has been included.

*   Practically all the buttons in the program now sport high-colour
    bitmaps (my thanks to Sven Henze for a huge amount of work
    doing this).

Cheers!

-- David --

------------------ David Harris -+- Pegasus Mail ----------------------

--
Rory Kallfelz
No. Easton, Massachusetts USA

To reply, send email to firstname.lastname -at- comcast -dot- net
My header email is munged to discourage the spammers.

For more info on spam-blocking and address munging, a basic FAQ
is located at http://members.aol.com/emailfaq/mungfaq.html.
0
Rory

Rory Kallfelz <nospamseemysigfor@address.invalid> wrote in message
> The following announcement was just releaseed by David Harris:
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
> Pegasus Mail v4.21b is now available from our web site,
>
>    http://www.pmail.com
>
> <snip>

This is great, a fast release to cover major bugs/problems.
I hope that in the future more of these patches or releases
will come so that we all can make use of the improvements.

Bart

my email contains X which should be replaced with dot

0
bart
6/16/2004 1:38:08 PM
"bart" <barts@timeXnetXmy> wrote in

>> Pegasus Mail v4.21b is now available from our web site,
>>
>>    http://www.pmail.com
>
> This is great, a fast release to cover major bugs/problems.

I second that. I also love the new icons ... OK, so I'm a sucker for eye
candy.

It gives old Pegasus an extra lift when he leaps up to fly away ...
0
Cecil

PGP Extension for Pegasus Mail 6.2.7.0 [required for Pegasus Mail 4.5] released
Version 6.2.7.0 / 6-2009 (13.06.2009): ATTENTION: This update is required for the extension to work properly = with Pegasus Mail v4.5! The most important change is a new send option ("all in one message") = which may be selected via the entries beginning with "***" in the encryption dialog. Some minor adjustments to PGP 9.7 - 9.10, a new option for displaying the local time on Pegasus Mail's status bar and a way for synchronizing the system time with a timeserver are included as well. Additionally the following bugs have been fixed amongst others: - E...

Pegasus Mail or Pegasus Mail as 'Admin'

Pegasus Mail v4.21a is now officially released
Here is the release announcement from David Harris. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Pegasus Mail v4.21a is now available from our official download sites. Please go to - http://www.pmail.com/downloads.htm for the site nearest you. An overview of the new features in v4.21a is available at - http://www.pmail.com/v4_release.htm Quite a range of things has been fixed in the period between the release of the v4.21 public beta and this release - my thanks to everyone who took the time to send reports to our beta reporting address. I plan to put...

How do I import/transfer old mail folders to Pegasus V4 in Windows XP??
All my correspondence is in my mail folders in an old version of Pegasus. I got a new pc running Windows XP and installed the old hard drive containing all my files as a second drive, but I can't find out how to transfer or import my mail folders into Pegasus V4. Suggestions appreciated. I have recently gone thru the same exercise. Though my older version of Pegasus was not markedly older. I would think twice - or more - about doing this starting with a '3' version of Pegasus for example! In my case, I have Pegasus in C:\Prgram Files & the actual mail data on m...

Pegasus Mail freezes when sending mail
Hello, We have Pegasus Mail version 4.41 set up on a Windows Network. The programs are run in workstation mode so that they are running the executables off the network. We are using a roaming profile. We have one particular computer that intermittently freezes up when sending mail. This workstation is a Windows XP Professional SP2 machine. The program becomes unresponsive (eternal hourglass), and even manually ending the program from task manager won't work. The person using this workstation tells me it seems to happen more when replying to messsages from a user than when ...

PGP plugin 4.9.6.4 for Pegasus Mail [fixes and enhancements for v4.3] released
Version 4.9.6.5 / 7-2004 (10.07.2005): - Adds UTF-8 and (limited) Unicode support which will only work with Pegasus Mail v4.3x and later. Only there's a new issue to solve by David Harris: PGP encrypted messages created by previous versions of this extension or imported from outside of Pegasus Mail will show up with missing 8bit characters (umlauts, e.g., see Html-help for more details). - I finally found a way for displaying the real (undecoded) raw data in Pegasus Mail's (v4) raw view; unfortunately it only works if each PGP message is opened in a new reader window. - P...

PGP plugin 4.9.6.5 for Pegasus Mail [fixes and enhancements for v4.3] released
Version 4.9.6.5 / 7-2004 (10.07.2005): - Adds UTF-8 and (limited) Unicode support which will only work with Pegasus Mail v4.3x and later. Only there's a new issue to solve by David Harris: PGP encrypted messages created by previous versions of this extension or imported from outside of Pegasus Mail will show up with missing 8bit characters (umlauts, e.g., see Html-help for more details). - I finally found a way for displaying the real (undecoded) raw data in Pegasus Mail's (v4) raw view; unfortunately it only works if each PGP message is opened in a new reader window. - P...

Archiving mail messages outside Pegasus Mail?
I have a message folder in Pmail 4.31 with around 500 mail messages including file attachmentsrelated to a work project that has finished some weeks ago. What would be the best way to archive the messages in the folder? Schould I leave the folder in the folder tree and hope that the Pmail message hierarchy system will not be corrupted, or is there a way to put all the messages, with attachments included, out from Pmail and store them to a CD-ROM, and they can then be restored, if needed, for some reason later? I don't need the folder in the folder tree any longer, but I have to sav...

Archiving mail messages outside Pegasus Mail?
I have a message folder in Pmail 4.31 with around 500 mail messages including file attachmentsrelated to a work project that has finished some weeks ago. What would be the best way to archive the messages in the folder? Schould I leave the folder in the folder tree and hope that the Pmail message hierarchy system will not be corrupted, or is there a way to put all the messages, with attachments included, out from Pmail and store them to a CD-ROM, and they can then be restored, if needed, for some reason later? I don't need the folder in the folder tree any longer, but I have to sav...

Pegasus Mail Messages being filtered by addresseess Mail Systems
Hello, since a couple of months, and more for some addressees, I have experienced a problem: when I send them a message written with Pegasus Mail it is rejected by the target system... but not when I send it with Outlook Express or Mozilla Thunderbird... that whas happening a few years ago and Pegasus Mail drop during a few months its proudily X-Mailer keyword... would it be possible to do it again???, or is there any "back door option" for instructing Pegasus MAil not to sign its messages with this keyword?? Kind regards, ...

Pegasus Mail 4.61 released
See <http://www.pmail.com/v46x.htm> for details. Michael -- PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B PGP Plugin for Pegasus Mail: <http://www.pmpgp.de/pmpgp/> S/MIME Fingerprint: 26 5c a3 60 02 c6 e3 8a 75 70 d5 6a 67 ff d3 8d b0 b5 5e 5b From: "Michael in der Wiesche" <---idw.doc---@t-online.de> | See <http://www.pmail.com/v46x.htm> for details. Danke Michael :-) -- Dave Multi-AV Scanning Tool - http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp ...

Pegasus Mail 4.61 released
See <http://www.pmail.com/v46x.htm> for details. Michael -- PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B PGP Plugin for Pegasus Mail: <http://www.pmpgp.de/pmpgp/> S/MIME Fingerprint: 26 5c a3 60 02 c6 e3 8a 75 70 d5 6a 67 ff d3 8d b0 b5 5e 5b From: "Michael in der Wiesche" <---idw.doc---@t-online.de> | See <http://www.pmail.com/v46x.htm> for details. Danke Michael :-) -- Dave Multi-AV Scanning Tool - http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp ...

Configuring windows withiin Pegasus Mail
On Pegasus Mail 4.12a (version of Jun 19 2003) on Windows 2000 Pro, I used to get 3 windows: - list of messages in New Mail folder - list of folders - window onto whatever message was selected in first window Now I only get first two windows. If I unselect save desktop in Tools>Options>Basic Settings then I only get the first window (although ctrl-L gets me the second) and if I select it I get the first two (provided they were showing on my last session). How do I get all three and have them show up when I enter Pegasus? On 22 Dec 2003 08:30:49 -0800, ggrothendieck@v...

Set up of Pegasus Mail for Windows-Intranet
Hello, I am trying to set up Pegasus Mail for Windows on a MS Windows based network. The "server" machine or machine used to store the messages is on a Win98SE box. I ama bit confused in the setup of this system and have the following questions. 1. I have set up the Pegasus Mail on the "server" PC with no problems. It starts asking about SMTP and POP3 server. Do I need these? 2. Do I need Mercury? I am setting up a simply email system inhouse with about 5 or 6 users. There is and should be no connection to the outside Internet world through this email sys...

Web resources about - Pegasus Mail v4.21b released - comp.pegasus-mail.windows

Paper Aircraft Released Into Space - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
at a location about 120 miles west of Madrid, Spain, a team of British space enthusiasts. On 13 September 2014, a group of cadets from Fox Valley ...

Firefox 17 Released, Complete With Social API, Facebook Messenger
The new Social API from Firefox is out of beta, as Mozilla released Firefox 17 , complete with the application-programming interface’s integration ...

Senator Reid has been released from the... - Senator Harry Reid - Facebook
Senator Reid has been released from the hospital and is back at home with his wife, Landra. As previously stated, he went to the hospital as ...

Facebook suggests upcoming events and recently released albums in News Feed
Some Facebook users are seeing stories about upcoming events and recently released albums in their News Feeds, we’ve found. The new stories ...

WSJ: ‘Research in Motion Says Its New BlackBerry 10 Smartphone Won’t Be Released Until First-Quarter ...
What’s the over/under that RIM is still an independent company in Q1 2013?

→ 5by5 Radio app released
Nice app to listen to our shows live, and buying it is a great way to support 5by5. We discussed its features and design decisions in the last ...

Baby mouse is all grown up and released back to the wild! - YouTube
This young mouse was hand reared at HART Wildlife Rescue. Here he is being released back to the wild and he can't quite believe it!

Hunger-striking US exec released from Dubai jail on Dh5m bail
Hunger striker Zack Shahin, the former Deyaar chief executive charged with misusing his powers and approving bids in return for millions, was ...

Nigel Sears to be released from hospital after collapse at Australian Open
Ana Ivanovic's British coach Nigel Sears was due to be released from a Melbourne hospital on Sunday afternoon, having been dramatically carried ...

Watch Pokemon's First Super Bowl Spot, the First Super Bowl 50 Ad to Be Released
Pokmon has released its first-ever Super Bowl commercial, which encourages kids to "train on." In the spot, actually an extended version of ...