Rssmail 3.5 update available

An update is available at the Community website that adds support for
Content:encoded descriptions and text. This allows Blogs with embedded html
to be converted into email messages. It also allows sites such as Microsoft
with for example, security advisory services, to provide more details on
threats and fixes.

http://community.pmail.com/files/folders/35480/download.aspx
0
Martin

Update 5 for Lineox Enterprise Linux 3.0 is Available as Always Current Lineox Enterprise Linux 3.092
Always Current Lineox Enterprise Linux 3.092 with Update 5 Available 20. May 2005 Always Current Lineox Enterprise Linux 3.092 adds Update 5 compiled from the source packages from ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/updates/enterprise/3AS/en/os/SRPMS Release notes can be found at http://www.lineox.net/RELEASE-NOTES-U5-i386-en.html (x86 architecture) and http://www.lineox.net/RELEASE-NOTES-U5-x86_64-en.html (AMD 64-bit x86_64 architecture). In the version 3.092 the installation environment is rebuilt, so it offers better hardware support during the installation. New featur...

PD Pro 3.5 updates available
http://www.thebest3d.com/dogwaffle/patches/index.html#v3 The latest version of PD Pro Digital Painter (Project Dogwaffle Profesional) adds MMX enhancements for realtime fx in resolutions up to and beyond film formats. The upgrade is free to existing users. Also new are force fields for particles and much more. ...

SCO Merge 5.3 Update now available
If you're not a regular reader of newly posted TA's, you might have missed that there's an updated version of SCO Merge (5.3.23) available at www.sco.com/download for Openserver 5.0.6 and 5.0.7. The update installs directly over the current version (5.3.7) and corrects numerous bugs and one security issue, all of which are documented in the associated readme files. The kernel is relinked during installation, so a reboot is required. "Transpower" <transpower@aol.com> wrote in message news:20030801142323.18070.00001005@mb-m17.aol.com... > What is the TA number?...

Windows ODBC update from 3.51 to 5.1
I have been using v3.51 happy as larry and decided in a moment of boredom to update to 5.1. I am now receiving the error: "this datasource contains no visible trades" a quick google shows a number of people with this issue but no solutions. any ideas? thanks richard "rjre" <rjredwards@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:c5d079a1-91ee-4063-93ae-02ec88d2ee11@r29g2000vbp.googlegroups.com... >I have been using v3.51 happy as larry and decided in a moment of > boredom to update to 5.1. > > I am now receiving the error: "this datasource contains n...

Mail Glitch After 10.5.3 Update-Resolved
I updated 3 Macs to 10.5.3 with great success except for one small glitch on my husband's G4 iBook: he was no longer able to send email. I did all the usual things, including DU, permissions, reboot, etc, to no avail. His settings looked fine; the SMTP read exactly as it should have, including the ports and advanced settings. But he kept getting an error message (no number) that the server was unable to verify his identity or some such nonsense. I re-entered his settings & PW and that did not work. I contacted our ISP and they gave me a temporary, trouble-shooting addre...

update from 5.3 to 5.4
I've currently got 5.3-RELEASE installed on an IBM clone from which I run e-mail and Web servers. I'm not very experienced with FreeBSD (I just read enough to set things up and I haven't had to tinker with it) so I was wondering how is the best way to update from 5.3 to 5.4 . . . or should I even bother? Thanks for any advice. You may e-mail me direct if you wish. Kevin comp.unix.bsd.freebsd is not widely propagated, so you won't necessarily get much help here (in comp.unix.bsd.freebsd). See http://www.freebsd.org/support.html for better ideas... [followup...

PGP Extension for Pegasus Mail 6.2.7.0 [required for Pegasus Mail 4.5] released
Version 6.2.7.0 / 6-2009 (13.06.2009): ATTENTION: This update is required for the extension to work properly = with Pegasus Mail v4.5! The most important change is a new send option ("all in one message") = which may be selected via the entries beginning with "***" in the encryption dialog. Some minor adjustments to PGP 9.7 - 9.10, a new option for displaying the local time on Pegasus Mail's status bar and a way for synchronizing the system time with a timeserver are included as well. Additionally the following bugs have been fixed amongst others: - E...

[OT] Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update
I was just wondering if any of the ".NET" fans in this forum have any opinions/input on this. I have my Windows XP environment set to "automatic updates" and this came in this week. It was a HUGE download; took a larger hunk of my hard-disk; and significantly increased my "system managed" pagefile. I don't know enough to know what, if anything, *I* get from this and just thought that someone in this forum might be able to point me to a summary that I would understand. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/951847 doesn't help me, but maybe it should &l...

another 553 5.3.5 mail.mydomain.org. config error: mail loops back to me (MX problem?)
I am working with two sendmail servers work and home (both runing redhat 8.0) I read the FAQ on sendmail.org but that hasn't fixed it. work cannot send mail to home. however home can send mail to work. otherwise, they send mail everywhere else just fine. I can't seem to figure out where sending mail from work to home generates the loop back error. Any Ideas? ...

[tao-users] ACE 5.3.5 + TAO 1.3.5 + CIAO 0.3.5 beta released
Hi We are happy to announce a new beta of ACE-5.3.5, TAO-1.3.5 and CIAO-0.3.5. This beta comes with new ORB level services that were developed over the past few months by folks at Washington University and University of Rhode Island. Please see the release notes attached with this email for more information. As usual the latest release is available at: http://deuce.doc.wustl.edu/Download.html The doxygen documentation for the beta will be updated in the next few hours! We highly encourage you to download the present beta and use it with your applications and let us know if there are any p...

Can't use Python Launcher on Windows after update to 3.5
I've installed 3.5 for all users so it's in C:\Program Files From https://docs.python.org/3.5/using/windows.html#from-the-command-line it says "System-wide installations of Python 3.3 and later will put the launcher on your PATH. The launcher is compatible with all available versions of Python, so it does not matter which version is installed. To check that the launcher is available, execute the following command in Command Prompt:", but:- C:\Users\Mark\Documents\MyPython>py -3.4 'py' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operab...

Re: [tao-users] ACE 5.3.5 + TAO 1.3.5 + CIAO 0.3.5 beta released
Hi Folks, It's been about a year since we released ACE 5.3 and TAO 1.3. We are therefore planning to release ACE 5.4 and TAO 1.4 by mid-December. The ACE+TAO x.3.5 beta that Venkita just announced will be the penultimate beta towards that goal. In addition to all the enhancements that he mentioned in the release notes, we also plan to add the following enhancements before the x.4 release: ---------------------------------------- .. ACE subsetting enhancements .. ORB footprint and compilation-time enhancements .. CORBA Security Service capabilities .. Load Balancing Servi...

Gridengine 6.0 update 3 available for AIX 4.x/5.x
Version 6.0u3 of the free/opensource batch scheduler/grid is now available for AIX. Download: http://gridengine.sunsource.net/project/gridengine/download60.html Mailing list: http://gridengine.sunsource.net/project/gridengine/maillist.html ...

[ANN] Komodo 3.5 for OS X released, Beta For Windows and Linux available
The general announcement that went out to the mailing lists follows. This release of Komodo provides the following support for Ruby: - syntax-based colorizing, including handling of here-documents, %-strings, and other subtle parts of the language. - smart auto-indenting and code-folding of blocks - automatic insertion of 'end' statements - code-completion -- type "." after an identifier, and a dropdown of methods and properties will appear - graphical debugger We (and Ruby) have had writeups this week in the trades, including: InfoWorld - http://www.infoworld.com/article...

Web resources about - Rssmail 3.5 update available - comp.pegasus-mail.windows

Met police riot squad 'disbanded after officers fiddled overtime'
The Metropolitan Police said the withdrawal of the Territorial Support Group unit based at Paddington Green in Westminster was 'not linked' to ...

Facebook Ordered To Stop Tracking Non-Users In France
Yet more privacy problems for Facebook in Europe. Now the French data protection authority, the CNIL, has issued the company with a formal notice ...

Kenya could miss Rio over Zika fears
Kenya could pull out of the Rio Olympics if the Zika virus in Brazil reaches epidemic levels, says Kenya's Olympic committee.

13-year-old rape victim abused by gang of Asian men was reported missing to police 71 TIMES during her ...
The 12 paedophiles subjected the schoolgirl from Keighley, (posed by model) to repeated brutal rapes and beatings but police ignored her mother's ...

Hacker Publishes Personal Details of 20,000 FBI and 9,000 DHS Staff
A hacker has published the personal details of 20,000 Federal Bureau of Investigation agents and 9,000 Department of Homeland Security officers ...

Newsonomics: The New York Times Restarts its New Product Model, in Spanish
If your image of Mexico comes only from election rhetoric, you might think of it as a land of drug-pushing, crime-committing illegals aiming ...

US Senator Calls for Investigation of Cruise Ship in Storm
Federal transportation officials might soon be looking into a Royal Caribbean cruise ship that ran into high winds and rough seas in the Atlantic ...

Slack, Honor, Gear VR, Stewart Butterfield, Bill Gurley win at the 9th Annual Crunchies
TechCrunch : Slack, Honor, Gear VR, Stewart Butterfield, Bill Gurley win at the 9th Annual Crunchies — And The Winners Of The 9th Annual Crunchies ...

Instagram now lets you see more than one account
Instagram have announced that starting this week, users will now be able to view more than one account on the same device.

Oscars 2016: Best Picture nominees
List of the films nominated for Best Picture at the 88th Academy Awards.