Send Voice Mail & Encrypted Mail

Please visit http://www.whimsysoft.com for My Voice Email & InfoLock

My Voice Email 1.5
My Voice Email lets you record and send audio messages instead of
ordinary e-mail. All you need to do is speak and click, which will
take less time than typing a message. It is a friendly interface that
is easy to use. Your audio message will be compressed to mp3 format
prior to sending to reduce file size and maintain sound quality. No
need for emoticons since you can easily convey humor, laughter, and
other emotions online in voice email! The length of your voice message
is unlimited. Voice Email is a stand alone application and does not
require any other email client. No special player is required to
playback the messages.

InfoLock 1.51
InfoLock is a software that can help you to encrypt your information.
InfoLock can encrypt file or mail(which entered by yourself or copy
from clipboard). InfoLock use some very safe arithmetic to encrypt
your information.Such as DES, which was put out by IBM and NSA. And
InfoLock use special arithmetic to encrypt your text to make sure you
can copy or send it by email with out any difficulty.
0
wain_zhang

$20

0
Brothermark

Send Voice Mail & Encrypted Mail!
Please visit http://www.whimsysoft.com for My Voice Email & InfoLock My Voice Email 1.5 My Voice Email lets you record and send audio messages instead of ordinary e-mail. All you need to do is speak and click, which will take less time than typing a message. It is a friendly interface that is easy to use. Your audio message will be compressed to mp3 format prior to sending to reduce file size and maintain sound quality. No need for emoticons since you can easily convey humor, laughter, and other emotions online in voice email! The length of your voice message is unlimited. Voice...

Pegasus Mail freezes when sending mail
Hello, We have Pegasus Mail version 4.41 set up on a Windows Network. The programs are run in workstation mode so that they are running the executables off the network. We are using a roaming profile. We have one particular computer that intermittently freezes up when sending mail. This workstation is a Windows XP Professional SP2 machine. The program becomes unresponsive (eternal hourglass), and even manually ending the program from task manager won't work. The person using this workstation tells me it seems to happen more when replying to messsages from a user than when ...

Mail and imported mail in mail app

Sending mail through Mail::Outlook
Hi, I am using Mail::Outlook to send email through Outlook. I've set out the code below. Everything works fine but I have two items on my wish list. 1. To be able to send attachments. I have tried '$message->Attachments('c:\file.txt');' and '$message->Attachments.Add('c:\file.txt');' but neither work. 2. To be able to send the email in html format but '$message->HTMLBody($body);' doesn't work. Are either of these possible using Mail::Outlook or do I need to go back to scratch and use another module? Thanks Paddy ###################...

Safe mail, Voice mail
My Voice Email 1.5 My Voice Email lets you record and send audio messages instead of ordinary e-mail. All you need to do is speak and click, which will take less time than typing a message. It is a friendly interface that is easy to use. Your audio message will be compressed to mp3 format prior to sending to reduce file size and maintain sound quality. No need for emoticons since you can easily convey humor, laughter, and other emotions online in voice email! The length of your voice message is unlimited. Voice Email is a stand alone application and does not require any other email client. No ...

sending mail otherthan mail()
Hello everyone, My server admin has blocked the mail() due to some spam problems. I need to send emails using php. Can anyone guide me to the best method of sending emails using php without using mail(). If there is any tweak to be done at the server level I will be able to convince the admin. The server has linux Enterprice edition 3 with php 4.3.11 and cpanel/whm. Please guide me to the method and i will be able to collect other information about it from google. Thanks Jaunty Edward smilesinblues@gmail.com wrote: > My server admin has blocked the mail() due to some spam problems. I ...

Check Mail returns no mail when in fact there is mail
On my laptop which connects to an SBC DSL internet connection via a wireless network in our home, both Eudora 6.2 and 7.0 (I downloaded 7.0 in hopes it would fix this problem) checks for mail, retrieves none and tells me I have no new mail. In fact, there is mail which I can retrieve through a browser on the laptop or on our desktop computer. I have all account settings set identical to the Eudora program on our desktop computer (which connects directly to the DSL without utilizing the wireless connection). I can send mail from the laptop just fine using Eudora. I get no error...

php mail() not sending to mail Clients (ie, Outlook, Apple Mail, thunderbird, etc..)
I have a send mail script on my site that. The emails are recieved by gmail, and yahoo, but not to mail clients like Outlook, Mail, etc...) Is this a problem with the script, or is it something I must change in php ini file? Thanks in advance for any help. here is the code. (im using it in conjunction with javascript for some AJAX stuff) if(!isset($_GET['action'])) { die("You must not access this page directly!"); //Just to stop people from visiting contact.php normally } /* Now lets trim up the input before sending it */ $name = trim($_GET['name']); //The sen...

SQL Mail and SQL Agent Mail @!~$%!%#^$%&^#&#%
I have been reading everything i can find regarding sql mail and sql agent mail. We have a win2k server, sql 2000 and NO, NO, NO exchange server(all up to date on service packs). I have tried repeatadly for days to make this work, and have had no luck so far. 1. I have a valid profile that tests fine in sql agent and via sql mail test buttons. 2. I have logged in to the box under that new domain account to install outlook and configure all the remaining options. 3. I have set both the mssqlserver service and the sqlserveragent service to run under the domain account that coincides with ou...

Pegasus Mail or Pegasus Mail as 'Admin'

Mail erases mail?
Using Apple's Mail 1.3.9 on Panther: I had two email accounts and, in Prefs > Accounts, unchecked Enable for one of them. All the mail in my inbox from that account promptly disappeared! Is there any way to get it back? -- John Rethorst jrethorst at post dot com In article <noone-B571F2.18450825092004@comcast.dca.giganews.com>, John Rethorst <noone@nowhere.net> wrote: > Using Apple's Mail 1.3.9 on Panther: I had two email accounts and, in Prefs > > Accounts, unchecked Enable for one of them. All the mail in my inbox from > that account promptly disap...

Web resources about - Send Voice Mail & Encrypted Mail - comp.pegasus-mail.windows

Ricky McCormick's encrypted notes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Two hand-written documents were found in the pockets of murder victim Ricky McCormick when his body was discovered in a field in St. Charles ...

Facebook: 95% of Notification Emails Encrypted Thanks to Providers’ STARTTLS Deployment
... encryption standard , which it originally wrote about in May , saying that 95 percent of its notification emails are now successfully encrypted ...

An Update on Encrypted UIDs
An Update on Encrypted UIDs

ChatSecure: Encrypted, Secure Multiprotocol Chat and Instant Messaging (Google Talk, XMPP) on the App ...
Get ChatSecure: Encrypted, Secure Multiprotocol Chat and Instant Messaging (Google Talk, XMPP) on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, ...

NSW Bikie gangs' encrypted BlackBerrys beat law
Bikie gangs and organised crime groups are believed to have foiled police attempts to tap their phones by importing untraceable, encrypted BlackBerrys ...

Secret origins of Telegram, the encrypted messaging app favoured by Islamic State
... have claimed Telegram is actually not all that secure: a flaw that may reflect the fact that Telegram wasn't initially conceived as an encrypted ...

Obama won't seek access to encrypted user data
Obama administration backs down in its bitter dispute with Silicon Valley over encryption of data on digital devices.

Are encrypted phones allowing criminals to get away with murder?
Sydney crime and bikie gangs are using&nbsp;uncrackable&nbsp;mobile phones to arrange murders, shootings and drug deals &ndash; hampering&nbsp;the ...

Whistleblower app FraudSec features anonymising encrypted messaging
A one-time whistleblower has launched a new app that helps people report fraud anonymously while protecting their identity.

British prime minister says he’ll ban encrypted chat apps if he can’t see your messages
For several months we've followed the U.S. government's attempts to work around encryption in chat apps, even taking the hyperbole to an illogical ...