Sent mail - text color blue

Just upgraded to 4.52 to support Win7.  No problems or much difference
from my old version on XP (4.21c), except for one thing--some emails,
seemingly mostly or all in the "Copy to self" folder, are entirely in
bright blue text.  I don't see any setting for text color or in the
help file.  What does this mean?

TIA!
0
noone

Search for a file called BearHtml.ini in Pegasus Mail program directory
(the one containing WINPM-32.EXE), open it with a plain text editor
(formerly called "NotePad"), and check for font color entry to adjust it
to your personal preference. For more details see bearhlp-en.htm in the
same directory.

					Michael

--
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
PGP Plugin for Pegasus Mail: <http://www.pmpgp.de/pmpgp/>

Mails sent mail to internal people are sent to their Internet mail address
Hi. When people in our company send mail messages to others in our company's directory Lotus Notes sends directly to the Internet. Since our Domino server is not yet configured as an SMTP relay, our fellows use Notes 6 client to read their Notes mailbox and send mails directly to the Internet. They all have a pop3 account by our ISP that they must read from their Notes client. Our Domino R6 server is installed on a Linux machine on which I have no control. Notes R6 clients use replication to read their mail from their ISP pop3 account. I'd like Lotus Notes R6 clients to...

Pegasus Mail or Pegasus Mail as 'Admin'

mail not sent to some in mailing lists
When I send mail to a long mailing list, sent mail sometimes shows me that the BCC line contains 2 addresses per line like this: Darien DeLu <con@macnexus.org>, David Casselman <davis@ix.netcom.com>, Deen Eber <deeber@comcast.net>, Dirk De Lu <dirk4@padise.net.nz>, Doug Henry <dahenry@gmail.com>, In the address book, addresses are listed one per line with commas at the end. As you can see, above Dirk De Lu appears under Bcc: as the second entry on one line with a space after the comma. When this happens, it appears Dirk does not ...

Synchronize local sent-mail with IMAP folder sent-mail
Hi Guys I have almost set pine the way I would like to, the only thing I can't figure out is how to configure pine to make sure my local sent-mail and IMAP folder sent-mail have the same contents. I can access the IMAP folder through the web client or pine, so i want to make sure that when I use the web client, my IMAP folder sent-mail still has all the mails sent through Pine. Thanks Sur 2006-05-27, saqibbs@gmail.com skribis: > Hi Guys and Gals :-) > I can access the IMAP folder through the web client or pine, so > i want to make sure that when I use the web client, my IM...

Mail and imported mail in mail app

mail() returns false but mail is sent
I'm doing a bit of work for a guy and on his system the mail() function always returns false, but the mail is sent. Anyone come across this? Any ideas what is causing it and how to fix it? -- Geoff Berrow (put thecat out to email) It's only Usenet, no one dies. My opinions, not the committee's, mine. Simple RFDs http://www.ckdog.co.uk/rfdmaker/ Geoff Berrow wrote: > I'm doing a bit of work for a guy and on his system the mail() function > always returns false, but the mail is sent. > > Anyone come across this? Any ideas what is causing it and how to fix > i...

Pegasus Mail freezes when sending mail
Hello, We have Pegasus Mail version 4.41 set up on a Windows Network. The programs are run in workstation mode so that they are running the executables off the network. We are using a roaming profile. We have one particular computer that intermittently freezes up when sending mail. This workstation is a Windows XP Professional SP2 machine. The program becomes unresponsive (eternal hourglass), and even manually ending the program from task manager won't work. The person using this workstation tells me it seems to happen more when replying to messsages from a user than when ...

Check Mail returns no mail when in fact there is mail
On my laptop which connects to an SBC DSL internet connection via a wireless network in our home, both Eudora 6.2 and 7.0 (I downloaded 7.0 in hopes it would fix this problem) checks for mail, retrieves none and tells me I have no new mail. In fact, there is mail which I can retrieve through a browser on the laptop or on our desktop computer. I have all account settings set identical to the Eudora program on our desktop computer (which connects directly to the DSL without utilizing the wireless connection). I can send mail from the laptop just fine using Eudora. I get no error...

Mail not being sent to alternate mail exchanger servers
I have a little bit of an issue here, wondering if anyone can help. I have a new sendmail server running 8.13 on RHES 3. I am noticing if email intended for a mx server is down, sendmail doesn't try the other mx servers for the domain. For example, currently mx4.hotmail.com is down. But every email queued in the mqueue still tries to send to mx4.hotmail.com and not mx3, mx2,mx1. Is there a setting I am missing? Thanks for the help. Chad ...

POP3:Cannot distinguish between the Sent mail and Received mails
Hi,I am downloading the mails from a gmail account using POP3.I am specifying the folder name as "INBOX" but it is downloading allthe sent as well as received mails.Why is this happening?This is my program:Folder folder = store.getFolder("INBOX");folder.open(Folder.READ_WRITE);Message[] msg = folder.getMessages();Thanks.... Nikhil wrote:> Hi,> > I am downloading the mails from a gmail account using POP3.> I am specifying the folder name as "INBOX" but it is downloading all> the sent as well as received mails.> Why is this happening?> This is m...

Archiving mail messages outside Pegasus Mail?
I have a message folder in Pmail 4.31 with around 500 mail messages including file attachmentsrelated to a work project that has finished some weeks ago. What would be the best way to archive the messages in the folder? Schould I leave the folder in the folder tree and hope that the Pmail message hierarchy system will not be corrupted, or is there a way to put all the messages, with attachments included, out from Pmail and store them to a CD-ROM, and they can then be restored, if needed, for some reason later? I don't need the folder in the folder tree any longer, but I have to sav...

Deleted sent mail in Apple Mail application
My Apple Mail application has three trash folders. One marked Clara, my Isp. One marked Nildram my broadband supplier and one quaintly marked "On my Mac". My Clara trash folder is showing a message in it, that I can't read, delete or move. Whilst attempting to delete it, I seem to have deleted all of my sent mail going back about five years. Is it possible that the mail is still somewhere on the HD, and if so can anyone tell me where. I can find no trace of it in my Home Folder>library. In article <0001HW.BFA0C4710002EB31F0284550@news.claranews.com>, Pete...

mail.app question: sent mail disappeared
All of a sudden my sent mail box has dumped it's numerous sent mails and shrunk to two sent mails for some unknown reason. Thinking that maybe I had disk problems, I first did disk repair and then when that did nothing I booted from another disk and checked my startup disc and it verified totally perfect. Still no joy, sent mail still gone. Next I did a rebuild of sent mail, closed mail.app and re-opened it, sent mail still gone. -Anybody got a clue as to where it went and whether there is a possibility of retrieving it? -Is this a corruption problem and should I start backing up ...

Web resources about - Sent mail - text color blue - comp.pegasus-mail.windows

Color - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the perceptual property. For a list of colors, see Lists of colors . For other uses, see Color (disambiguation) . Color ...

Color - Broadcast Live
Host your friends. A live broadcast from your phone. Login COLOR Stories are better in Color Share LIVE video Broadcasts and photos with friends ...

Color Grading Tutorials and Presets - Color Grading Central
Your online resource for color correction and color grading tutorials. Learn the art and skill of a Colorist. Sign up today for your FREE tutorials! ...

Color Hunter
Color palettes made from images

The Color of Crime
Perhaps the most important publication of New Century Foundation is , New Century Foundation's report on differences in crime rates by race, ...

The Color of Energy: A Mike Elsass Art Gallery
The Color of Energy: A Mike Elsass Art Gallery

Educational Resources for teaching American Sign Language - Welcome to Color of Language
Welcome to Color of Language Developing Sign Language educational materials to facilitate communication and early intervention. Join Our Email ...

Color Radio and Doo Wop
Color Radio with Brian Lee broadcasting on KVMR-FM in Nevada City, Internet radio on rockit radio.net, with the best of R+B,DOO WOP and Rock ...

Color Scheme Designer 3
A designer tool for creating color combinations that work together well.

ColorSchemer - Instant Color Schemes
Build dazzling color schemes with software from ColorSchemer