"Print this", or, Printer-friendly function doesn't always print out everything

Concerning the article below, if you scroll to the bottom of the page
to the "Print this" icon and then click on it, when you print out the
'complete' article, you will find that the inset "Tips to minimize
mind-wandering" has not been printed out:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/17690541

0
aesthete8

<aesthete8@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Concerning the article below, if you scroll to the bottom of the page
> to the "Print this" icon and then click on it, when you print out the
> 'complete' article, you will find that the inset "Tips to minimize
> mind-wandering" has not been printed out:

So !!!

Roy G

0
Roy

Ubuntu Lurid crapware: "hibernate hangs...ethernet disabled...no network...shutdown hangs...CD won't write...printer won't print"
"I wanted to upgrade but couldn't, for reasons not understood having to do with repository stuff. So I installed new ubuntu in dual boot with old ubuntu. Installed OK on my old e-machine. Then I decided to hibernate. Hung. Turned off power. Now the ethernet card is disabled on boot and I cannot get to network. Even if I ifconfig the card. Also, shutdown hangs like hibernate did. I have no clue how to fix this. Fortunately, old ubuntu still comes up and gets to network or I wouldn't be here. Unfortunately, cd rw won't write and printer won't print since ...

program doesn't "seem" to print "hello-out"
The following program doesn't "seem" to print "hello-out". (Try executing it) #include <stdio.h> #include <unistd.h> int main() { while(1) { fprintf(stdout,"hello-out"); fprintf(stderr,"hello-err"); sleep(1); } return 0; } What could be the reason? saurabhnsit2001 wrote: > The following program doesn't "seem" to print "hello-out". (Try > executing it) > > #include <stdio.h> > #include <unistd.h> > int main() > { > while(1) > { > fprintf(stdo...

ATTAC "On the Fly printing" printing to default printer regardless of printer choice in dialog box.
Our application has used this PrintersClass module for some time without a problem but some new Toughbooks have caused problems. We use laser printers, usually the default choice, and some label printers. The label printers use the Seagull Scientific print drivers. The new notebooks will not print to the selected label printers even though the default printer for the report comes up in the dialog box as the selected printer. Even if you redundantly select this label printer again, before selecting print, you get the label printed to the user profile's default printer instead of the selecte...

Why doesn't can't a vector of "Derived" be passed to function taking vector of "Base"?
I have these classes (elided methods): class Base { public: Base(string name) {...} }; class Derived : public Base { public: Derived(String name) : Base( name ) {...} }; And neither of these work: /*** ATTEMPT ONE **/ void create(std::vector<Base>& arr) { ... } int main() { std::vector<Derived> arr; create( arr ); } /*** ATTEMPT TWO **/ void create(std::vector<Base*>& arr) { ... } int main() { std::vector<Derived*> arr; ...

Why Turn "Print" into "Print()"????
Hi, your friendly neighborhood n00b here, just wondering why on earth the Py3K folks want to mess with a simple thing like the "print" "command" (is that what it's called, a command?), turning it into "print()"...I mean, what's the point, exactly?? To look like a more "traditional" computer-language format? And what's with not supporting the so-called softspace "feature" of the current "print" command, where a space after a comma, like >>>print "A\n", "B" outputs >>>A\nB\n but w...

Printer Object: How to print "portrait" and "landscape" on the same page?
Hi, hope there's a simple solution to this. If so, I'd appreciate a short hint. I'm trying to find out how to change the printing directions for special lines. Simple example: I need to print a line from left to right and another line from bottom to top on the same page. It's supposed to look like this page (imagine the bottom to top letters to be turned 90=B0 to the left) ############################# # # # d # # l # # r # # o # # w ...

printf
printf("C:\myfile.txt"); prints as C:myfile.txt How do I specify string literal ? Got it... sorry for posting Answer = printf("C:\\myfile.txt"); Just needed to include two \\ "ern" <erniedude@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1137606700.364195.149930@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > printf("C:\myfile.txt"); > > prints as > > C:myfile.txt I doubt that. I suspect the compiler complained. (because there's no '\m' character). > How do I specify string literal ? As above, but note that certain 'unprintab...

Why doesn't this print "Hi Charles"?
As the title, says: Why doesn't the following program print Hi Charles<newline> when run? #include <stdarg.h> #include <stdio.h> static void va_arg_example(const char *format, ...) { va_list args; va_start(args, format); printf(format, args); va_end(args); } int main(void) { va_arg_example("Hi %s\n", "charles"); return 0; } The output is simply Hi<newline> I tried running it under my debugger: Here's the contents of the variables format and args when the printf-statement is reached: (gdb) print args $1 = 0x22ef64 &q...

Footer OK on print preview, but doesn't print to printer
I am only printing a page footer on page 1 and a page header after page 1. I have experimented heavily w/ placing a .Visible command in different locations and the best results have come with the code below. But while it looks perfect on the screen, The footer doesn't print at all. How can this be??? Private Sub PageHeaderSection_Format(Cancel As Integer... PageFooterSection.Visible = False PageFooterSection.Height = 0 End Sub I had a similar problem once and i relised that if your fields are color and your printer prints only in black than you will not see it in print...

Acrobat6 Pro, "Failed to Print", suddenly can't print to pdf
I am suddenly not able to print from any application to a PDF File via the "Adobe PDF" printer. I get a "failed to print" notification from the printer and the document just sets in the queue until I cancel it (then it takes minutes to get flushed). The "acrotray.exe" process is running and I've verified that it's the correct version, etc. I've tried desintall/reinstalling acrobat 6 many times, rebooting between each, etc. No luck. And printing to the "Adobe PDF" printer worked for many months until suddenly it just started giving this e...

Accessing "Page Order" and "Print on Both Sides" properties in Printer Common Dialog box
Dear VB Experts, We are working in VB6 and also using FarPoint Spread control. While sending print from the application, printer common dialog box is first displayed allowing the user to define/set print properties. Is there a way through which we can access "Page Order" and "Print on Both Sides" properties of printer dialog box, like other properties e.g. Orientation, flags etc. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks & Regards, Faiz "Faiz" <its_faiz@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:2d4fafba.0411180522.247737c4@posting.google.com... > De...

does Canon have a printer that doesn't use a "FINE" cartridge?
Hello, i need to replace my second Canon printer and notice that the newer ones (Pixmas) have this "FINE" system. I don't need photo, just good color, and preferably an AIO type (one with a flatbed copier capability). Looked at an MP160, MP180, MP460.. They have this "FINE" cartridge system and I'd prefer as few cartridges as absolutely necessary... Anybody with an idea of a model still available that still uses the three-colors + 1-black cartridge configuration like the i series ones? Really appreciate any help you can suggest... Thanks!! Mike ...

FIX: HP 4000/4050 "41.5 Printer Error", printer printing blanks
Hello everyone Just posting this in the hope of making it easier for someone else down the line - we have an HP LaserJet 4050 that suddenly started throwing a 41.5 Printer Error and printing blanks. The fix turned out to be very easy but if I hadn't figured it out it may have resulted in an expensive service call. My separation roller - the blue & grey roller in the paper tray - had moved out of place. I just pushed it back in place and it was fixed. Here's a page that has pictures of the separation and feed rollers on a 4000 series printer. The separation roller is part of the...

the "system" and "print" function thingy
I am currently trying to learn PERL and have a very limited programing background (QBASIC). So to do this i decided to have a bit of a mess around with an example of a very basic telnet script from "Erik Olson's Programming with Perl Modules". With the print function it allows you to display the text you want to display on the clients screen. Can you display the results from the "system" function on both the server and the client, as i can only get it to display the results on the server screen. Here is the script (i did't write this): use IO::Select; ...

Web resources about - "Print this", or, Printer-friendly function doesn't always print out everything - comp.periphs.printers

al.com's Printer-Friendly Page
© 2014 al.com All Rights Reserved.

Two Budget-Friendly Printers You Won’t Want to Throw Out the Window
... to FedEx Kinko’s and that one thing your parents always ask you to fix for them when you’re visiting. It’s the frustrating, fallible printer. ...

Restaurant Charlotte (Printer Friendly) - Theater District Restaurant Guide (BroadwayWorld.com)
Restaurant Charlotte Back to Restaurant Guide... - Back to Listing Cuisine: American 145 W 44th St New York, New York 10036 (212) 789-7508 Web ...

Hewlett Packard Unveils Web-Friendly Printer - Businessweek
Hewlett-Packard's new printer has a Web-connected touchscreen, so you can download and print tickets, coupons, maps, and the like without a computer ...

Cleveland.com's Printer-Friendly Page
© 2014 cleveland.com All Rights Reserved.

www.defensenews.com - Printer-friendly article page
November 1, 2010 Purple through and through Tom Tomaszewski is a rare commodity in the U.S. military. He has held intelligence positions in ...

www.federaltimes.com - Printer-friendly article page
September 2, 2012 Court ruling limits due process for ‘sensitive’ positions, experts say By SEAN REILLY You’re a federal employee in a job ...

Printer Friendly Version
Our Database server is Down.Try after some time

GoErie.com: Printer Friendly Article
MEADVILLE The generosity of its host community helped Allegheny College survive in its early days, President Richard Cook said. The 192-year-old ...

archive.indystar.com - Printer-friendly article page
archive.indystar.com - Printer-friendly article page