Adding paper size presets for Canon PIXMA printer Easy-Print software?

The Canon PIXMA printers come with Easy-Photo Print software.  This has a
few preset paper sizes on the Paper selection menu.  Can you add another
size to this page?  I have some photo paper which is standard A4 size
(Letter Size) but twice as long as the normal pages.    That is 8.3 in x
23.4 in (210 mm x 594 mm).

--
Thanks in advance

0
Videot

I am told that if you take a piece of paper that you printed on, put it back in the printer, and print on it again, that this will hurt the printer. Is this true?
I am told that if you take a piece of paper that you printed on, put it back in the printer, and print on it again, that this will hurt the printer. Is this true? "Enda80" <fasb80@gmail.com> wrote in message news:a1ec1b40-d0e7-4824-aa7d-c968a5a6a654@z66g2000hsc.googlegroups.com... >I am told that if you take a piece of paper that you printed on, put > it back in the printer, and print on it again, that this will hurt > the > printer. Is this true? I did it once and the printer was so hurt it bawled like a baby for 15 minutes! "Enda80&qu...

FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used)

Canon CD Print Software With Epson Printer?
I have two printers that print directly onto CD's, the Canon i865 and Epson R310. I'm having problems with the CD Print software that came with the Epson one, so i was wondering if it's possible to just use the Canon one? Or is each piece of software designed with only one printer in mind? Kris ...

Printing onto legal-size paper on HP C5180 Inkjet printer?
A friend bought a new HO C5180 all-in-one printer/copier/scanner and found that it is capable of taking legal-size paper. She got some and found that, although she changed the paper size in the software to legal-size the text still prints letter-size of the legal-size paper. Anybody know what she's doing wrong? Thanks. Dejola wrote: > A friend bought a new HO C5180 all-in-one printer/copier/scanner and > found that it is capable of taking legal-size paper. She got some and > found that, although she changed the paper size in the software to > legal-size the t...

Canon Pixma printers: ink cartridges, print-head cleaners
I've just bought a Canon Pixma iP3000 printer and would like advice ink cartidges and print-head care. Considering costs for genuine Canon cartridges vs. generic it seems to me that the latter would be more cost effective - providing they don't ruin the printheads. And what about the print-head cleaning cartridges I've seen advertised. Do they work? If so, occasional use of these cleaning cartridges might make up for whatever risks using generic cartridges might entail. Or so I have been figuring. I'd appreciate advice from someone who has had experience with these printers, e.g.: 1) What generic cartridges are considered of 'good quality'? Any recommendations of websites or companies? Considering that the printheads are not disposable, how likely is it that a good quality generic cartridge will clog up the printheads? 2) Are there sources for genuine Canon cartridges which offer some discount off of retail prices? 3) Re/ print head cleaning: I've seen fluids offered as well as cartridges filled with cleaner/solvent. Do these things work? I'm thinking that occasional preventative maintenence might be a good idea. Thanks, Dorian "Dorian" <DorianLS2@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1115271929.121480.311760@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > I've just bought a Canon Pixma iP3000 printer and would like advice ink > cartidges and print-head care. Considering costs for genuine ...

Printing a PDF File to a specific printer while setting paper size/orientation...
I am trying to have my Delphi Win 32 app print a bunch of PDF's to several printers. If I simply send a ShellExecute to the printer, it comes out on a 8.5x11" sheet of paper, we need these PDF's to be printed on a 11x17" sheet. I have figured out how to modify the printer settings ... Procedure TfrmMain.btnPrint2Click ( Sender: TObject ); Var Device, Driver, Port : Array[0..255] Of char; DeviceMode : THandle; DevMode : PDeviceMode; Index : Integer; NotFound : Boolean; Begin Index := 0; ...

My Canon Pixma IP3000 printer will no longer feed glossy photo paper.
Hello all. As per subject line. It happened previously a short time ago, and I did what is recommended in the IP4000 manual (pdf., downloaded.): Press "Resume button", allow LED light to flash 3 times, release button, It worked then. When I tried the printer again, after a few weeks, the photo paper would not feed. I re-tried cleaning the paper feed rollers, as above, but that didn't work this time. I've had this printer just before it stopped becoming available in the UK, but I haven't used it very much. Will it help to grease or oil some mechanical parts...

HP printer vs. Canon printer

Queue of printer cycles, but printer does not print
Hi, we have two printers in our network, both connected to a different computer. When installed, they worked well, but now and then they refuse to print and they show a strange bahaviour. When looking in the Queue (Spooler), the print jobs are cycling. So, the first becomes the last while the second becomes the first, thirt becomes second, etc When we restart the computer, the printer starts printing, just befor shutdown. We Run XP-pro. Any ideas????? Thanks, Ben By the way, it is an old panasonic matrix printer (used for labels) and a HP officejet HP 1170c, bot...

What Canon Printer to Print A3 and Print to DVDS/CDS ???
And of course print great pitcures :) I don't want much, but getting all these three things seems to be hard. Atleast from Canon. Thanks for any help !!! ...

Printer Paper Sizes
Can someone tell me the acutal sizes of printer paper. When I go to the printer setup and try to select the paper size all that is listed are sizes A3, A4, A5, A6, statement, tabloid, etc. Where can I find a cheat sheet if you will, that will tell me the sizes, so I know what to set in my printer setup page. Thanks for you help. Stew "Stewart" <sbracke@cox.net> wrote in message news:22eZb.9534$o52.3003@fed1read02... > Can someone tell me the acutal sizes of printer paper. When I go to the > printer setup and try to select the paper size all that is listed a...

ATTAC "On the Fly printing" printing to default printer regardless of printer choice in dialog box.
Our application has used this PrintersClass module for some time without a problem but some new Toughbooks have caused problems. We use laser printers, usually the default choice, and some label printers. The label printers use the Seagull Scientific print drivers. The new notebooks will not print to the selected label printers even though the default printer for the report comes up in the dialog box as the selected printer. Even if you redundantly select this label printer again, before selecting print, you get the label printed to the user profile's default printer instead of the selecte...

IE - Print to Default Printer
Hello, I have an .asp page that needs to print multiple, seperate text documents to 1 printer. That one printer could be any printer based on the user. I aldready have the hDC (Device Context) of their desired printer on a previous page. I simply want to do the Window.print or some other method to print these documents without having the Print Dialog box display forceing the user to select the same printer over and over again. This can be in either JavaScript or VBScript for all I care. Heck, even .Net if need-be. I just really need help. TIA, Kevin ...

Canon Cat printer driver for HP printer

Printer Ink

Epson paper in Canon printer
Has anyone used Epson paper in a Canon s9000 printer? Specifically the paper is Epson S041706 Premium Glossy Photo Paper 255gsm. I'd be interested in knowing the results. Thanks Rescho ....or any Canon printer that uses BCI-6X series cartridges. Rescho "Rescho" <peterreschREMOVE@THISoptusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:41fc8f0d$0$1025$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au... > Has anyone used Epson paper in a Canon s9000 printer? > Specifically the paper is Epson S041706 Premium Glossy Photo Paper 255gsm. > I'd be interested in knowing the results. > Thanks > Rescho > > Rescho wrote: > ...or any Canon printer that uses BCI-6X series cartridges. > Rescho > "Rescho" <peterreschREMOVE@THISoptusnet.com.au> wrote in message > news:41fc8f0d$0$1025$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au... >> Has anyone used Epson paper in a Canon s9000 printer? >> Specifically the paper is Epson S041706 Premium Glossy Photo Paper >> 255gsm. I'd be interested in knowing the results. >> Thanks >> Rescho Not me yet, but i did hear that Epson papers do quite nicely on Canon printers...i must try one day. But i did try HP everyday semigloss photo paper on my ip4000 and ....disaster! Ink doesn't dry at all on that one... "Rescho" <peterreschREMOVE@THISoptusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:41fc8f0d$0$1025$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au....

Konqueror printer paper size.
When I print out pages from Konqueror it assumes the European A size paper. I use U.S. Letter. Where is this setting to be found? John Culleton In comp.windows.x.kde, John Culleton uttered the immortal words: > When I print out pages from Konqueror it assumes the European A size > paper. I use U.S. Letter. Where is this setting to be found? KControl -> Peripherals -> Printers to change the default for the printer. Konqueror -> Location -> Print... -> Properties for a one time only change. -- Andy. ...

How Do I Get Paper sizes from any printer?
I am writing a program to interface with AutoCad and the paper sizes from avaiable printer/plotters. Can this be done with an API(Gid) call? ...

canvas paper and canon printer
I have been given a couple of sheets of canvas paper and I would like to know the paper setting I should use on my Canon IP4200 printer. There is no dedicated canvas setting. "Martin Waddell" <lobster@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:fkWjm.236933$l73.206695@newsfe11.ams2... > I have been given a couple of sheets of canvas paper and I would like to > know the paper setting I should use on my Canon IP4200 printer. There is no > dedicated canvas setting. Won't Canon tell you via email? It'd seem in their interest to do so, and to warn you...

HP Paper with Canon Printer?
Hello, I was told that HP inkjet paper should not be used with Canon inkjet printers. Do you know if this true? My printer is a Canon, and I want to use HP double-sided paper for quality brochures. Thanks. Talal Itani "Talal Itani" <titani@verizon.net> wrote in message news:mZqSh.669$ok6.630@trnddc07... > Hello, > > I was told that HP inkjet paper should not be used with Canon inkjet > printers. Do you know if this true? My printer is a Canon, and I want to > use HP double-sided paper for quality brochures. Thanks. > > Ta...

Web resources about - Adding paper size presets for Canon PIXMA printer Easy-Print software? - comp.periphs.printers

40+ Easy Pizza Recipes Free - Search, Cook, and Print Your Favorites! on the App Store
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about 40+ Easy Pizza Recipes Free - Search, Cook, and Print Your Favorites!. ...

Watch this 3D Printer print Easy Cheez from a can
Gross, and yet I can't take my eyes off it.

TUTORIAL: Super-Easy Animal Print Nail Art
I love nail art. It's a great, creative way to dress up any outfit, and despite what you might think, it's actually really easy! You don't always ...

Easy last-minute gifts you can print or e-mail
The procrastination ends now. Here's your last chance to get something for that someone special.

Microsoft: 3D Printing as Easy as File-Print in Windows 8.1
... back the Start button and allow users to boot directly to the desktop, do-it-yourselfers have another feature to look forward to: 3D printing ...

There's Now an Easy Way To 3D-Print Your Own Hand-Drawn Cookie Cutters
Is there anything more uninspired and unappetizing than a boring round cookie? Outside of known carcinogens, probably not. So if you're looking ...

Holiday Gifts Made Easy: Print a Dildo at UPS
... matter to you don't have an Amazon wish list, you might consider doing all of your shopping at UPS, where you can now have a dildo 3D printed ...

The 3Doodler, A Lightweight, Easy-To-Use Pen That Prints Out 3-Dimensional Plastic Lines For Colorful ...
The 3Doodler is a lightweight, easy-to-use and affordable 3D printing pen that uses heated filament in 76 different colors to draw solid plastic ...

Gmail Print All for Chrome Exports Multiple Gmail Messages for Easy Printing and Filing
Chrome: Gmail Print All is a Chrome extension that lets you select multiple messages or conversation threads in Gmail and export them all to ...

How to print photos from Aperture the easy way
... for the bulk of my output, I use this easy-to-follow system and throughly enjoy what I’ve seen emerge from my Epson Stylus R2000 photo printer. ...