Any clues on printers that print addresses directly on brochures?

Also seek possible retrofit of existing dot-matrix printers to handle
"flats" (no more than 20pg glossy brochures).

where to buy refurbished?

pls cc email

				- = -
    Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bio$trategist
       http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm
  ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice.  Everything fully disclaimed.}---
0
vjp2

Printer Ink

!Printers: How do I open Printer:$ ?

necessary to install printer driver for shared printer on computer that is not attached to printer?
We have two computers, one has XP OS and the other Win 7 OS. We have an HP Office Jet All in One Color printer attached to the XP computer. In order to access the printer from the Win 7 computer, is it necessary to install the HP drivers on the Win 7 computer in addition to the XP computer? best, Aaron From: <aaronep@pacbell.net> > We have two computers, one has XP OS and the other Win 7 OS. We > have an HP Office Jet All in One Color printer attached to the XP > computer. In order to access the printer from the Win 7 computer, is > it necessary to in...

tPrinter.printers not showing a printer?
A client is using one of my programs on several computers (Win 2000). On one (and only one) of them, when I get the tPrinter.printers list of printers, it shows no printers. The user says that there is a printer installed. If the printer is properly installed in Windows, it must show up in tPrinter.printers, right? --- Replace you know what by j to email ...

Phaser printers and LED printers
I have need to purchase, for a small office environment, a printer for color brochures. It needs to handle speeds in the 10-20 pages per minute range and mainly for letter size paper. Target price is $1000-1200. I prefer something other than inkjet printers for this application, and recent color laser printer output I've seen is quite good. There seem to be several models from the major manufacturers available for under a grand, but they seem to cluster around 4 pages per minute in color, which is too slow. We will be printing runs of a few hundred pages at a time, probably...

Printer drivers for new printers
I have just bought a couple of printers and I am trying to find drivers for them without any success. The printers I have are a Canon S330 and a Canon i950. Both are connected on a windows printer/home control server. For the S330 I have used the S300 printer driver (qimp-print), the print quality is horrible but at least it prints the correct size, as for the i950, I used the BJC-8200 printer driver and it prints at 1/4 of the size it is supposed to. Canon only supports windows and Mac os, at least that is their official response. Is there anywhere I can find printer driv...

Installed Printers
Hi, We want to make it possible for our Users to link a printer to a document type. Doing that we need to know how we can load the installed printers on the client system and how we can autoselect an printer using JavaScript Thanks in advice Jo Jo Claes wrote: > Hi, > > We want to make it possible for our Users to link a printer to a document > type. > Doing that we need to know how we can load the installed printers on the > client system and how we can autoselect an printer using JavaScript > > Thanks in advice > > Jo Client-side JavaScript does not have...

Duplex printers and CD printers
Is Canon still the only manufacturer who sells printers in the USA that can print on both sides of the paper automatically? Is Epson still the only manufacturer who sells printers in the USA that can print on CDs? Thank you in advance for all replies. -- For some strange reason those of us who are owned by cats ascribe motives to the cat that are more benign than the cat's real motives. For example if the cat gets in the way when we are trying to do something we say it is "helping". Daniel Prince wrote: > Is Canon still the only manufacturer who sells printer...

Printer addendum for HP printer

printer supplies or new printer
I am running a RiscPC700 (NO strongarm), withComputer Concepts turboprinter feeding a Canon BJC210. I only use it for !HolyBible and !Sibelius6 I need either ink cartidges for the printer, or a new printer that turbo will recognise. Any suggestion? (PS - sorry I use a Windows for internet and everything else.) "Letmesnapu2" <alan.r.archer@btinternet.com> wrote: > I am running a RiscPC700 (NO strongarm), withComputer Concepts turboprinter > feeding a Canon BJC210. > > I only use it for !HolyBible and !Sibelius6 > > I need either ink cartidges for ...

Printer vs printer vs ...
I have an old HP. If I load a graphic into Mozilla it will print to the HP. If I load a graphic into PMView it will not print. Why? Jim L -- If you think people are out to get you you're paranoid. If you think people are out to get anybody they can what are you? Sir: inkleputDEL@ETEisp.com wrote: > I have an old HP. If I load a graphic into Mozilla it will print to the > HP. If I load a graphic into PMView it will not print. Why? > PMview has a size limitation. Look in the re-size option to see the largest size to which it will convert a picture. In ...

Printer trays.....network printers
Still having a problem here... If I define a Xerox printer with two Ldev nos, with data_intray=1 on one ldev, and data_intray = 4 on the other, I can send interleaved spool files to them and it works beautifully. If I remove data_intray = 4, and try to use setup_file=x.hpenv where x contains <Esc>&l4H (PCL for use lower tray), nothing works, it doesnt even rotate to landscape (understand that part). If I embed the esc sequence in the data at start it works, but thats not a viable solution. In fact if I send the tray value anything from 2 to 5, it uses bottom tray. I want t...

printer
I'm a looking for a good quality inkjet printer for good quality digital photography printing . I would bre grateful for any recommended models thanks t ...

Printer
... we had a similar experience with THP of conyers ga. lousy service and careless reproduction. -- Posted via http://dbforums.com ...

Printer
Thought long and hard about where to ask this question, but decided in the end, that even though it's about a hardware product, it is not one produced by Acorn or a RO company, so c.s.a.hardware not appropriate. Quite simple question really, and yes I've googled quite a bit but cannot find a satisfactory answer. Please. Anyone have any thoughts about an inkjet printer, that has a flat transport path, that will take CD/DVDs, as I need to print on some CD and DVDs. Cheers Dave S -- In message <4da8e6083adfs@ukgateway.net> Dave Symes <dfs@ukgateway.net> wrote:...

printer
Printer light is on but not responding. Can't print anything. ----- Posted via NewsOne.Net: Free (anonymous) Usenet News via the Web ----- http://newsone.net/ -- Free reading and anonymous posting to 60,000+ groups NewsOne.Net prohibits users from posting spam. If this or other posts made through NewsOne.Net violate posting guidelines, email abuse@newsone.net ...

printer
Hi! I have a Lexmark Z25 printer, it is no good but it works or better it did work. I don't know what happened printer stop printing under KDE. There are no errors. I did check in console and it works but when I want to print on KDE nothing happened. Thanks in advance, Mitja On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 19:26:43 +0000, ajtiM wrote: > I have a Lexmark Z25 printer, it is no good but it works or better it did > work. It's no good, but it works. Well, that makes a lot of sense... > I don't know what happened printer stop printing under KDE. There are no > e...

Printer
how do i setup a printer in free BSD? "Andrew Doades" <ard@gpdnet.co.uk> writes: > how do i setup a printer in free BSD? The official Handbook has extensive documentation: http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/printing.html There are some ports that can help out a lot: I use both print/apsfilter and print/cups, depending on the environment. Andrew Doades wrote: > how do i setup a printer in free BSD? You have two options. 1. CUPS -- a network print server, which works fine for a stand-alone setup, but is a little complicated. ...

printer
Hello, I have te possibility to buy a DMP2000 printer. It is new, never been used, how much to pay for this? THX,Fabien "Fabien Nicaud" <fabien.nicaud@wanadoo.fr> a �crit dans le message de news: bq8908$3vk$1@news-reader5.wanadoo.fr... > Hello, > > I have te possibility to buy a DMP2000 printer. It is new, never been used, > how much to pay for this? > > THX,Fabien > > Always a harsh question... It can go from none to a dozen of euros... I guess the right price is the price you're willing to pay for it ! ;-) Charles ...

Printer
When I try to install a HP PSC 1600 printer to my laptop trough a wireless network I get these error messages: 0x0000046a or 0x0000003a. What's up with that? Roger ...

Printer
We are running an AS400 with S36 as a host and have connected a Bryce address printer through a Praim protocol converter. We have no problem printing from the S36 side but when we try to use it on the AS400 we have a problem. When we try to start the printer we get the following error message " Writer cannot use device PRT03 because the device is not powered on or varied on or is in use by another job". We have tried everything mentioned in this error message with no success. We are using serveral other printers on both operating systems without a problem. Any help with this proble...

Printer
The printer I currently have SUCKS for graphics. Can anyone reccomend a good graphics printer? I want to be able to do colour separation, and be able to print it out. I really need a better printer so I can get the most out of my PhotoShop. -- Check us out at missmaryjane.bravepages.com For Cannabis Movies and Seed Feminizing Needs http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/WideFormat/WideFormatDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVC ookie=yes&infoType=Overview&oid=-9866&category=Wide+Format+Printers n8 > The printer I currently have SUCKS for graphics. Can anyone reccomend a good > graphics p...

PRINTER
WANTED- AN ATARI PRINTER (CHEAP) COMPATIBLE WITH AN ATARI 65XE AND AN ATARI 1050 DISK DRIVE. I`M RETIRED AND ON FIXED INCOME , NEED SOMETHING GOOD AND RELIABLE . THANK YOU. REPLY TO- LARRY5@WEBTV.NET ...

Web resources about - Address-Printer (?retrofit) (direct-printers) (marking printers) - comp.periphs.printers

HP S900 Series Multifunction Printers Address the High End
HP's new S900 Series MFPs offer cost savings and workflow efficiencies. They also end customers' need to look elsewhere for a complete lineup. ...

HP teams with Google to give connected printers their own email address
We get the feeling that there will be lots more details on this whole announcement during Hewlett-Packard's forthcoming press event, but for ...