Aftermarket Trays Available for Direct Printing on CD/DVD's with Canon Printers

The lack of trays for Canon printers has been a big problem. Take a look at
www.cd-trays.com

0
nosuchaddress

nosuchaddress@email.com wrote:
> The lack of trays for Canon printers has been a big problem. Take a look at
> www.cd-trays.com

I just did a search of e-bay and there seems to be no shortage of tray
type B, C, and D, the offical canon one with the handy dandy center
hub.  Between $20 and $30 shipped in most cases.

http://pixma.allhyper.com/ contains all the info one needs for all
models except the new ip4300 which has yet to hit stores.

Don't get me wrong, i'm all for a commercial venture making these
puppies, just presently there does not seem to be a shortage of the
real McCoy.

0
zakezuke

Questions about printers that print on to CD's/DVD's
Hi Been looking around on line at printers that print on to C.D's and it seems that Canon and Epson are the two main players at the moment and i would value this groups opinion on them I am deciding between the canon i865 and Epsons R200 and R300 ,my reasons for the canon our Had canon in the past and no real problems (have S820D at moment) and the ink cartridges will fit the i825 But the canon is slighty more expensive than the Epson The Epson's are both slighty cheaper than the canon but replacement cartridges are slighty more expensive ( I use generic cartridges with ...

fyi: print on cd/dvd with Canon printers U.S.
In the United States the Canon printers are disabled from printing directly on cd/dvd's. I think this is due to Epson having a patent on it (i.e. direct printing on cd/dvd's) in the United States. Canon would be infringing on this patent.. Those of you interested in it, here is a series on enabling U.S. printers. http://pixma-faq.periastron.com/1.html http://pixma.damnmachine.com Much better site with updated info and forums. ...

Cheap printer just to print to DVD/CD's any ??
Iv'e been tryint to find a A3 printer with DVD/CD printing. But their seems to be none in the MID range price range. So its get a Decent A3 Printer and then buy a cheap Cd/DVD printer :( Canon have released two new A3 printers which i would have bought right awat if they had DVD/CD printing as well. Though they are graphics printers and i can understand why they don't have cd/DVD printing. But it would be nice if it had the option atleast :) Thank for any help. ?PS Is their a mini Printer that just prints to Cd/DVDS anywhere. That would be usefull :) Thanks. ...

Any reason my Canon can't make a Printer with A3 and Cd/dvd printing ??
I know the have one but that 9990 or whatever is way to expensive and thats the BEST phoprinter you can get. I just want one like the i6500 or somthing with A3 and DVD/cd printing ????? Any idea why. I think Epson have some. Though i could be wrong. Thanks. On Holidays wrote: >I know the have one but that 9990 or whatever is way to expensive and >thats the BEST phoprinter you can get. > > It is under $400. >I just want one like the i6500 or somthing with A3 and DVD/cd printing >????? > >Any idea why. I think Epson have some. Thoug...

Printing color on dvd's/cd's
Has anyone had any good experience with color printing labels on dvd's and cd's? Thanks -- Email no good, reply to group I have had reasonable success with an Epson R200 and Memorex DVDs. My first efforts had some uneven printing that I eventually attributed to some media problems (not the printer). Mike "JE" <Zeke@legs.com> wrote in message news:nkrJg.4529$yO7.652@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com... > Has anyone had any good experience with color printing labels on dvd's and > cd's? > > Thanks > > -- > Emai...

Modifying a printer to print CD's?
Anyone know of any information on modifications that can be done to cheap printers that will let you feed a CD through to be printed? I have heard there are people doing this, but just starting looking and thought I would ask. Thanks for any help anyone can provide. I don't know about retro-fitting an existing printer, but Epson has some inexpensive (<$200) inkjets that can print directly to special CDs. "The village idiot" <rats@ratandspam.net> wrote in message news:heednXjHludSnc2iU-KYuA@giganews.com... > Anyone know of any information on modificatio...

Any of the latest Canon printers print to CD/DVD ?
Was looking to buy rhe i6100 but it does not do it :( Is this just the American version. Or do other versions print to CD/DVD ? Thanks. "Plasma BOY" <PlasmaBoy@1.com.uk> wrote in message news:o8hs21lfsdjtak3t4qcch2ompoo2ajcnmr@4ax.com... > > Was looking to buy rhe i6100 but it does not do it :( Is this just the > American version. Or do other versions print to CD/DVD ? > None of the Canon printers released in the US print to CD/DVD On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 03:18:02 -0800, Caitlin wrote (in article <422edb93$0$27872$61c65585@un-2park-reade...

Is there an all in one printer that prints on CD's?
Can someone tell me if there is an all in one printer that prints on CD's? Thanks. OM > Can someone tell me if there is an all in one printer that > prints on CD's? Epson has one IIRC. Epson Stylus Photo RX700. A tad spendy. Canon has several but the feature is not enabled in the USA. Visit http://pixma.webpal.info/ for details. the mp750/760/780 all have been tested to work with "tray type b". > canon is not designed to work in the usa Not true! In fact the new Pixmas include rollers on the USA models. They are designed to work jus...

After market cd/dvd trays for Canon printers here.
http://www.cd-trays.com/ or http://pe-labs.com/catalog/index.php or http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=so&sbrftog=1&catref=C6&from=R10&submitsearch=Search&satitle=c+tray&sacat=58058%26catref%3DC6&floc=1&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D3&sadis=200&fpos=ZIP%2FPostal&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=2%26fsoo%3D2&coaction=co ...

Will any AIO printer print to CD's
I've got an Epson printer that will print direct to CD's, which I used to use a lot, but which needs a large space to work in as it has to have the CD fed in from the back. As I only have a small office, it has become impossible to use. I was looking today at an HP C5180 and thinking that if it would print onto CD's, it would be just the thing. But it seems to say Tattoo printing of CD's and neither I nor the store knew what that meant. Can this, or any other small AIO printers print direct to printable CD's? I liked the look of the C5180 with its networking...

cd drive only reads dvd, no cdrom, music cd's or data cd's.
A couple of month ago my Toshiba 5005-S504 laptop started acting up on burning cd's. I have a DVD/CD-RW drive installed in the box. Since I was configuring the system a lot then, I wanted to get a fresh installation going, which I started today. I run the ghost cd and reinstalled XP Home and all the tools. Hooked up to the internet and downloaded all the patches from Microsoft. Later I wanted to load some other programs from a cd, but it wouldn't take the cd anymore. The drive moves the cd arround a lot, never really spinning it up high for a long time and after two minutes just stops...

Printer to print on CD's can you list a few please, thanks.
Just it to do some pro prints on disk of games i write, thanks. Epson 2100 (not the US equivalent) , 950 then there are the Signature series dedicated CD printers from Primera (and rebadged around the traps. Seiko and Verbatim have a few models that I think are rebadged Epson and Primeras. "We Live For The One We Die For The One" <paul_mathews2002@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:ccfjivsmq6nljmi4cnh966uga7hlgu5ruu@4ax.com... > > > Just it to do some pro prints on disk of games i write, thanks. > > Epson Photo 2200, 960 or 900. Th...

looking for good quality A3+ inkjet that can also print on CD's/DVD's
Hi I'm looking for a good quality A3+ inkjet that can also print on CD's/DVD's. Any suggestions? I have been seriously considering the Epson R800 as the reports Ive read say it gives outstanding print quality. The only drawback is its A4. Does anyone know if Epson are likely to do an A3 version? Thanks for any info. Ian "Ian Roberts" <sorry@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message news:caunhd$5in$1@ngspool-d02.news.aol.com... > Hi > > I'm looking for a good quality A3+ inkjet that can also print on CD's/DVD's. > > A...

iBook DVD drive refuses to read DVD's and CD's...
I just recently got a used iBook DV SE 466(the last of the old school "toilet seat" style), and am really enjoying it...but the DVD drive absolutely refuses to read DVD's or CD's. A few different things happen, but in the end, it won't read them: 1. Pop a CD or DVD in, it whirls a bit...stops, starts up again then eventually will give me the "This disk is unreadable by this computer. Do you want to initialize this disc?". I then have to eject it. 2. Pop a CD or DVD in, it whirls once....then stops...that's it, no error message, nothing. The gu...

Web resources about - Aftermarket Trays Available for Direct Printing on CD/DVD's with Canon Printers - comp.periphs.printers

Aftermarket - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Buy Domains & Sell Domains on Aftermarket.com
Make a name for yourself on Aftermarket.com. Search our premier online marketplace for quality domains

Verizon unveils aftermarket vehicle diagnostics service
Verizon today announced a new aftermarket vehicle diagnostics and roadside assistance service that works by plugging a dongle into any car's ...

Q&A: Aftermarket seatbelts
IS there an aftermarket seatbelt that would fit my Mazda MPV.

Open Automotive Alliance partners new & old confirm Android Auto support, aftermarket solutions
Following Google’s unveiling of its new Android Auto connected car platform, a long list of both new and old members of the Open Automotive Alliance ...

Car electronics manufacturer Alpine to sell aftermarket CarPlay units in the fall
Alpine devices already integrate with the Siri Eyes Free feature of iOS devices. In March, Mercedes-Benz said that it had plans to offer aftermarket ...

GoDaddy Buys Afternic, a Domain-Name Aftermarket Seller
Domain and online services provider GoDaddy said it had acquired Boston-based Afternic, a seller of aftermarket domain names, from NameMedia. ...

OWC to Bring Aftermarket SF3700 PCIe SSD Upgrades to 2013 Macs
... surprised to drop by OWC's booth at CES to see a mechanical sample of its forthcoming LSI SF3700 based PCIe SSD. OWC plans on offering aftermarket ...

Pioneer Demos Apple CarPlay For The Aftermarket
In April , Pioneer became the first company to announce it would bring Apple CarPlay to the aftermarket. This week, the first demos of Pioneers ...

Pioneer aftermarket car stereos & Spotify both add support for Apple's CarPlay
Though it arrived later than expected, Pioneer on Thursday supplied updates for its existing NEX lineup of car stereos to support Apple's CarPlay. ...