Any local retail stores selling ink cartridges for an old Epson Color Stylus 880 printer?

I seem to have troubles finding new ink cartridges from local retail stores for this old Epson
Color Stylus 880 printer these days. I am in Los Angeles area. According to Epson's Web site,
Office Max and CompUSA stores have them, but they don't appear to. Is anyone else having this
problem?

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"Don't be no Ant-Man. An Ant-Man has very low horizons." --unknown
  /\___/\
| |o   o| |          Ant's Quality Foraged Links (AQFL): http://aqfl.net
   \ _ /                        Please remove ANT if replying by e-mail.
    ( )
0
ANTant

ANTant@zimage.com wrote:

> I seem to have troubles finding new ink cartridges from local retail
> stores for this old Epson Color Stylus 880 printer these days. I am
> in Los Angeles area. According to Epson's Web site, Office Max and
> CompUSA stores have them, but they don't appear to. Is anyone else
> having this problem?

I see them on ebay. That's where I get my Genuine Epson cartridges
for my Stylus 740 (for under $10.) Haven't gotten a expired or opened
one yet.
0
UCLAN
10/21/2006 4:20:55 AM
I used 3rd party for my dye ink printers, but I was wondering if Epson
is at all competitive with OEM product direct from their website.

Art

ANTant@zimage.com wrote:

> I seem to have troubles finding new ink cartridges from local retail stores for this old Epson
> Color Stylus 880 printer these days. I am in Los Angeles area. According to Epson's Web site,
> Office Max and CompUSA stores have them, but they don't appear to. Is anyone else having this
> problem?
>
> Thank you in advance. :)
0
Arthur
10/21/2006 6:23:37 AM
Epson are more expensive, they are way over the top in price. In the UK at
the Epson shop a cart for a R300 will set you back �11.64 from a firm such
as Valueshop �8.49 and if you buy a set you get a pack of 50 Epson glossey
paper which retails well over �10 from a stationary store. I as yourself use
3rd party ink on Epson Glossey and get fanatstic photo's.

"Arthur Entlich" <e-printerhelp@mvps.org> wrote in message
>I used 3rd party for my dye ink printers, but I was wondering if Epson is
>at all competitive with OEM product direct from their website.
>
> Art
>
> ANTant@zimage.com wrote:
>
>> I seem to have troubles finding new ink cartridges from local retail
>> stores for this old Epson Color Stylus 880 printer these days. I am in
>> Los Angeles area. According to Epson's Web site, Office Max and CompUSA
>> stores have them, but they don't appear to. Is anyone else having this
>> problem?
>>
>> Thank you in advance. :)

0
Shooter
10/21/2006 11:06:36 AM
Try Costco, Frys or Staples.  Each also has an online website that may
stock an even greater variety.  Be sure you get genuine Epson ink.

ANTant@zimage.com wrote:

>I seem to have troubles finding new ink cartridges from local retail stores for this old Epson
>Color Stylus 880 printer these days. I am in Los Angeles area. According to Epson's Web site,
>Office Max and CompUSA stores have them, but they don't appear to. Is anyone else having this
>problem?
>
>Thank you in advance. :)

0
measekite
10/21/2006 1:11:24 PM

Shooter wrote:

>Epson are more expensive, they are way over the top in price. In the UK at
>the Epson shop a cart for a R300 will set you back �11.64 from a firm such
>as Valueshop �8.49 and if you buy a set you get a pack of 50 Epson glossey
>paper which retails well over �10 from a stationary store. I as yourself use
>3rd party ink on Epson Glossey and get fanatstic photo's.

You may think that are good but not really.  Epson is better, especially
on Epson or Costco paper and they will fade less.  They also offer a
lower risk of clogging your printer.

>"Arthur Entlich" <e-printerhelp@mvps.org> wrote in message
>

>>I used 3rd party for my dye ink printers, but I was wondering if Epson is
>>at all competitive with OEM product direct from their website.
>>
>>Art
>>
>>ANTant@zimage.com wrote:
>>

>>>I seem to have troubles finding new ink cartridges from local retail
>>>stores for this old Epson Color Stylus 880 printer these days. I am in
>>>Los Angeles area. According to Epson's Web site, Office Max and CompUSA
>>>stores have them, but they don't appear to. Is anyone else having this
>>>problem?
>>>
>>>Thank you in advance. :)

0
measekite
10/21/2006 1:19:41 PM
In alt.comp.periphs.printers UCLAN <nomail@thanks.org> wrote:
> ANTant@zimage.com wrote:

> > I seem to have troubles finding new ink cartridges from local retail
> > stores for this old Epson Color Stylus 880 printer these days. I am
> > in Los Angeles area. According to Epson's Web site, Office Max and
> > CompUSA stores have them, but they don't appear to. Is anyone else
> > having this problem?

> I see them on ebay. That's where I get my Genuine Epson cartridges
> for my Stylus 740 (for under $10.) Haven't gotten a expired or opened
> one yet.

Ahh, thanks. I don't do eBay. :)
--
"Is it for pleasure you were made? Not for doing, and for action? Look at the plants, the sparrows, the ants, spiders, bees, all doing their business, helping to weld the order of the world. And will you refuse man's part? And not run the way of nature's ordering?" --Marcus Aurelius
  /\___/\
 / /\ /\ \      Phillip (Ant) @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)
| |o   o| |          Ant's Quality Foraged Links (AQFL): http://aqfl.net
   \ _ /                        Please remove ANT if replying by e-mail.
    ( )
0
ANTant
10/22/2006 5:22:43 PM

ANTant@zimage.com wrote:

>In alt.comp.periphs.printers UCLAN <nomail@thanks.org> wrote:
>

>>ANTant@zimage.com wrote:
>>

>>>I seem to have troubles finding new ink cartridges from local retail
>>>stores for this old Epson Color Stylus 880 printer these days. I am
>>>in Los Angeles area. According to Epson's Web site, Office Max and
>>>CompUSA stores have them, but they don't appear to. Is anyone else
>>>having this problem?
>>>

>>I see them on ebay. That's where I get my Genuine Epson cartridges
>>for my Stylus 740 (for under $10.) Haven't gotten a expired or opened
>>one yet.
>>

>Ahh, thanks. I don't do eBay. :)

I agree.  Try Costco or try Costco online.
0
measekite
10/23/2006 1:20:08 AM
measekite wrote:

>>> I see them on ebay. That's where I get my Genuine Epson cartridges
>>> for my Stylus 740 (for under $10.) Haven't gotten a expired or opened
>>> one yet.
>>
>> Ahh, thanks. I don't do eBay. :)
>
> I agree.  Try Costco or try Costco online.

Why the aversion to ebay? I've made dozens of purchases of ink,
CDs, and other items and have yet to get a defective item (and
at 1/3 the price I'd normally pay.) Ebay is great for certain items
as long as you don't get caught up in "beating" some other bidder
and end up spending more than an item is worth.
0
UCLAN
10/23/2006 7:02:46 AM
UCLAN wrote:

>>> Ahh, thanks. I don't do eBay. :)
>>

>> I agree.  Try Costco or try Costco online.
>

> Why the aversion to ebay? I've made dozens of purchases of ink,
> CDs, and other items and have yet to get a defective item (and
> at 1/3 the price I'd normally pay.) Ebay is great for certain items
> as long as you don't get caught up in "beating" some other bidder
> and end up spending more than an item is worth.

I'll tell you why. Because he's an idiot who can barely turn on the
computer and ebay confuses the hell out of him.
Frank
0
Frank
10/23/2006 2:37:40 PM
In alt.comp.periphs.printers Frank <fb@nospamm.cmm> wrote:
> UCLAN wrote:

> >> I agree.  Try Costco or try Costco online.
> >

> > Why the aversion to ebay? I've made dozens of purchases of ink,
> > CDs, and other items and have yet to get a defective item (and
> > at 1/3 the price I'd normally pay.) Ebay is great for certain items
> > as long as you don't get caught up in "beating" some other bidder
> > and end up spending more than an item is worth.

> I'll tell you why. Because he's an idiot who can barely turn on the
> computer and ebay confuses the hell out of him.
> Frank

Frank, that wasn't very nice. That is because I don't shop online and don't trust auction
sites, especially when there are frauders, phishers, etc.
--
"Is it for pleasure you were made? Not for doing, and for action? Look at the plants, the sparrows, the ants, spiders, bees, all doing their business, helping to weld the order of the world. And will you refuse man's part? And not run the way of nature's ordering?" --Marcus Aurelius
  /\___/\
 / /\ /\ \      Phillip (Ant) @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)
| |o   o| |          Ant's Quality Foraged Links (AQFL): http://aqfl.net
   \ _ /                        Please remove ANT if replying by e-mail.
    ( )
0
ANTant
10/23/2006 5:41:20 PM
ANTant@zimage.com wrote:
> In alt.comp.periphs.printers Frank <fb@nospamm.cmm> wrote:
>
>>UCLAN wrote:

>>>Why the aversion to ebay? I've made dozens of purchases of ink,
>>>CDs, and other items and have yet to get a defective item (and
>>>at 1/3 the price I'd normally pay.) Ebay is great for certain items
>>>as long as you don't get caught up in "beating" some other bidder
>>>and end up spending more than an item is worth.
>

>>I'll tell you why. Because he's an idiot who can barely turn on the
>>computer and ebay confuses the hell out of him.
>>Frank
>

> Frank, that wasn't very nice. That is because I don't shop online and don't trust auction
> sites, especially when there are frauders, phishers, etc.

Sorry, but I was referring to meashershithead the monon, not you. :-)
Frak
0
Frank
10/23/2006 6:07:42 PM

ANTant@zimage.com wrote:

>In alt.comp.periphs.printers Frank <fb@nospamm.cmm> wrote:
>

>>UCLAN wrote:

>>>Why the aversion to ebay? I've made dozens of purchases of ink,
>>>CDs, and other items and have yet to get a defective item (and
>>>at 1/3 the price I'd normally pay.) Ebay is great for certain items
>>>as long as you don't get caught up in "beating" some other bidder
>>>and end up spending more than an item is worth.
>>>

>>I'll tell you why. Because he's an idiot who can barely turn on the
>>computer and ebay confuses the hell out of him.
>>Frank
>>

>Frank, that wasn't very nice. That is because I don't shop online and don't trust auction
>sites, especially when there are frauders, phishers, etc.

Do not listen to any cranks.  I agree with what you are saying.  There
has been many issues with PayPal as well and many of the sellers on ebay
are 2 bit ones that hide behind a maze of webs.
0
measekite
10/23/2006 7:55:48 PM

> >>I'll tell you why. Because he's an idiot who can barely turn on the
> >>computer and ebay confuses the hell out of him.
> >>Frank
> >

> > Frank, that wasn't very nice. That is because I don't shop online and don't trust auction
> > sites, especially when there are frauders, phishers, etc.

> Sorry, but I was referring to meashershithead the monon, not you. :-)
> Frak

Oh.
--
"Is it for pleasure you were made? Not for doing, and for action? Look at the plants, the sparrows, the ants, spiders, bees, all doing their business, helping to weld the order of the world. And will you refuse man's part? And not run the way of nature's ordering?" --Marcus Aurelius
  /\___/\
 / /\ /\ \      Phillip (Ant) @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)
| |o   o| |          Ant's Quality Foraged Links (AQFL): http://aqfl.net
   \ _ /                        Please remove ANT if replying by e-mail.
    ( )
0
ANTant
10/24/2006 12:11:16 AM

> >>I'll tell you why. Because he's an idiot who can barely turn on the
> >>computer and ebay confuses the hell out of him.
> >>Frank
> >>

> >Frank, that wasn't very nice. That is because I don't shop online and don't trust auction
> >sites, especially when there are frauders, phishers, etc.
> >

> Do not listen to any cranks.  I agree with what you are saying.  There
> has been many issues with PayPal as well and many of the sellers on ebay
> are 2 bit ones that hide behind a maze of webs.

Yep, hence why I refuse to have a PayPal account, online account with banks, buy online, etc.
--
"Is it for pleasure you were made? Not for doing, and for action? Look at the plants, the sparrows, the ants, spiders, bees, all doing their business, helping to weld the order of the world. And will you refuse man's part? And not run the way of nature's ordering?" --Marcus Aurelius
  /\___/\
 / /\ /\ \      Phillip (Ant) @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)
| |o   o| |          Ant's Quality Foraged Links (AQFL): http://aqfl.net
   \ _ /                        Please remove ANT if replying by e-mail.
    ( )
0
ANTant
10/24/2006 12:12:13 AM
ANTant@zimage.com wrote:

>>Do not listen to any cranks.  I agree with what you are saying.  There
>>has been many issues with PayPal as well and many of the sellers on ebay
>>are 2 bit ones that hide behind a maze of webs.
>

> Yep, hence why I refuse to have a PayPal account, online account with banks, buy online, etc.

Very, very few individuals have had any problems dealing over the
Internet compared with the millions who daily use on line services.
Meashershithead is a fuckwit asshole loser idiot who also happens to be
a moron liar.
Frank
0
Frank
10/24/2006 1:11:51 AM
ANTant@zimage.com wrote:

> Yep, hence why I refuse to have a PayPal account, online account with banks, buy online, etc.

Advice:
Yeah; I've sure been burned on eBay. But that's been by sellers of used
hi-fi equipment who exaggerated and flat out lied, and most of all, were
stupid packers -- ensuring shipping damage.

New merchandise from reputable dealers have been just fine, but it is
useful for you to specify how the packing is to be done. I have received
toner cartridges delivered in a paper bag! And this was not in an eBay
sale, either.

First of all, one does not have to let PayPal into a bank account in all
cases. I think that this is required for selling, not buying -- which
can be done simply linked to one's credit card. I keep a low-limit
credit card for the purpose of buying on line. Transactions that need to
be reversed get reversed to the PayPal account. I agree that they should
not be trusted, especially not to be trusted to help in a problem
situation -- exactly the same way that eBay can't be trusted when the
seller is a crook. I have had no problems buying on-line this way. If I
needed them for sales, I would set up a low-balance checking account in
the same way as the aforementioned credit card.

I'm not an expert at this, so others can give better advice than I can,
but in over 60 transactions, I have yet to have a problem regarding the
funds movement. And doing an international transaction this way is a
godsend.

Western Union can also work, but in sending money, I felt that they were
far too nosy about my private data (_nobody_ gets my social security
number). However, if I want to send money from the corner grocery store
via WU, I'm certain that they'll be happy to accept my cash with no
questions. In fact, I received money at the corner from Spain -- and it
was extremely easy. Cash, too.

Richard
0
Richard
10/24/2006 4:19:43 AM
ANTant@zimage.com wrote:

> Yep, hence why I refuse to have a PayPal account, online account with
> banks, buy online, etc.

Hope you keep your cash tucked away under a mattress. Don't want any
teenage teller selling your personal info to finance his/her drug
habit, do you? And gawd, don't ever write a check for anything. Giving
someone your bank account number, and a nice sample of your signature?
Also hope you don't use a "club" card at supermarkets, and that you
shred everything before you throw it in the trash.
0
UCLAN
10/24/2006 5:31:34 AM

UCLAN wrote:

> ANTant@zimage.com wrote:
>
>> Yep, hence why I refuse to have a PayPal account, online account with
>> banks, buy online, etc.
>

> Hope you keep your cash tucked away under a mattress. Don't want any
> teenage teller selling your personal info to finance his/her drug
> habit, do you? And gawd, don't ever write a check for anything. Giving
> someone your bank account number, and a nice sample of your signature?
> Also hope you don't use a "club" card at supermarkets, and that you
> shred everything before you throw it in the trash.

It is refreshing that he has a head on his shoulders.
0
measekite
10/24/2006 8:40:59 PM
I have never used Paypal and don't own an account either.

My reasons are only two:

1) I get constant attempts at phishing and spoofing from fake PayPal
offices.  I know they are absolutely fake because I do not own a real
PayPal Account, so there is no way I can be having difficulty with my
Paypal account

2) I recently read some of Paypal's contract.  I find the disclaimers
somewhat disquieting in terms of loses and other problems which may be
due to security problems.  The working of their disclaimer is too broad
and allows for an unsafe balance of rights.

Art

UCLAN wrote:

> ANTant@zimage.com wrote:
>
>> Yep, hence why I refuse to have a PayPal account, online account with
>> banks, buy online, etc.
>

> Hope you keep your cash tucked away under a mattress. Don't want any
> teenage teller selling your personal info to finance his/her drug
> habit, do you? And gawd, don't ever write a check for anything. Giving
> someone your bank account number, and a nice sample of your signature?
> Also hope you don't use a "club" card at supermarkets, and that you
> shred everything before you throw it in the trash.
0
Arthur
10/25/2006 9:21:48 AM

Arthur Entlich wrote:

> I have never used Paypal and don't own an account either.
>
> My reasons are only two:
>
> 1) I get constant attempts at phishing and spoofing from fake PayPal
> offices.  I know they are absolutely fake because I do not own a real
> PayPal Account, so there is no way I can be having difficulty with my
> Paypal account

That is what I have been saying for quite some time.

> 2) I recently read some of Paypal's contract.  I find the disclaimers
> somewhat disquieting in terms of loses and other problems which may be
> due to security problems.  The working of their disclaimer is too
> broad and allows for an unsafe balance of rights.

So what else is new.

> Art
>

> UCLAN wrote:
>
>> ANTant@zimage.com wrote:
>>
>>> Yep, hence why I refuse to have a PayPal account, online account with
>>> banks, buy online, etc.
>>

>> Hope you keep your cash tucked away under a mattress. Don't want any
>> teenage teller selling your personal info to finance his/her drug
>> habit, do you? And gawd, don't ever write a check for anything. Giving
>> someone your bank account number, and a nice sample of your signature?
>> Also hope you don't use a "club" card at supermarkets, and that you
>> shred everything before you throw it in the trash.

0
measekite
10/25/2006 4:41:46 PM
The same could be said for most banks. Only yesterday I received a spoof
supposedly from my bank.

>I have never used Paypal and don't own an account either.
>
> My reasons are only two:
>
> 1) I get constant attempts at phishing and spoofing from fake PayPal
> offices.  I know they are absolutely fake because I do not own a real
> PayPal Account, so there is no way I can be having difficulty with my
> Paypal account
>
> 2) I recently read some of Paypal's contract.  I find the disclaimers
> somewhat disquieting in terms of loses and other problems which may be due
> to security problems.  The working of their disclaimer is too broad and
> allows for an unsafe balance of rights.
>
> Art
>

> UCLAN wrote:
>
>> ANTant@zimage.com wrote:
>>
>>> Yep, hence why I refuse to have a PayPal account, online account with
>>> banks, buy online, etc.
>>

>> Hope you keep your cash tucked away under a mattress. Don't want any
>> teenage teller selling your personal info to finance his/her drug
>> habit, do you? And gawd, don't ever write a check for anything. Giving
>> someone your bank account number, and a nice sample of your signature?
>> Also hope you don't use a "club" card at supermarkets, and that you
>> shred everything before you throw it in the trash.

0
Shooter
10/25/2006 4:42:57 PM
Arthur Entlich wrote:

> I have never used Paypal and don't own an account either.
>
> My reasons are only two:
>
> 1) I get constant attempts at phishing and spoofing from fake PayPal
> offices.  I know they are absolutely fake because I do not own a real
> PayPal Account, so there is no way I can be having difficulty with my
> Paypal account

Buying at ebay does not require a paypal *account*. Paying for ebay
items through paypal with a credit card does not require the type of
account that "phishing" expeditions are after. If you are easily fooled
by phishing emails, then you have problems not related to buying on
ebay.

> 2) I recently read some of Paypal's contract.  I find the disclaimers
> somewhat disquieting in terms of loses and other problems which may be
> due to security problems.  The working of their disclaimer is too broad
> and allows for an unsafe balance of rights.

That is all related to selling and exposing your bank account on ebay.
Credit card fraud is protected by your card issuer the same always.

In addition, I was once sent a wrong item from an ebay vendor. A quick
email to ebay and paypal resulted in a quick credit back to my card,
as well as keeping the incorrectly sent item.

Take your head out of the sand.
0
UCLAN
10/25/2006 7:39:11 PM
UCLAN wrote:

> Take your head out of the sand.

Better yet, take your head out of you ass!
Frank
0
Frank
10/26/2006 2:41:09 AM
Well, I know my credit union doesn't contact me by email, because they
don't have my email addresses.

And the contract with them, which I have read, places a great many more
responsibilities on them, so it is somewhat more balanced an agreement.
As long as I make a reasonable effort to protect things like my PINs and
cards, my account is fairly secured.  I do not use a debit card for the
same reason, BTW, since, at least in Canada, they also have no
protection, unlike credit cards.

Art

Shooter wrote:

> The same could be said for most banks. Only yesterday I received a spoof
> supposedly from my bank.
>
> "Arthur Entlich" <e-printerhelp@mvps.org> wrote in message
>
>>I have never used Paypal and don't own an account either.
>>
>>My reasons are only two:
>>
>>1) I get constant attempts at phishing and spoofing from fake PayPal
>>offices.  I know they are absolutely fake because I do not own a real
>>PayPal Account, so there is no way I can be having difficulty with my
>>Paypal account
>>
>>2) I recently read some of Paypal's contract.  I find the disclaimers
>>somewhat disquieting in terms of loses and other problems which may be due
>>to security problems.  The working of their disclaimer is too broad and
>>allows for an unsafe balance of rights.
>>
>>Art
>>

>>UCLAN wrote:

>>>Hope you keep your cash tucked away under a mattress. Don't want any
>>>teenage teller selling your personal info to finance his/her drug
>>>habit, do you? And gawd, don't ever write a check for anything. Giving
>>>someone your bank account number, and a nice sample of your signature?
>>>Also hope you don't use a "club" card at supermarkets, and that you
>>>shred everything before you throw it in the trash.

0
Arthur
10/26/2006 2:50:23 AM
I've used ebay many times without Paypal.  I use it less these days
because unfortunately ebay appears to have decided that their cut on the
deal is more important than keeping the cheats and frauds off the site.
  That's what happened when it became corporate.

However, I would suggest that buying from businesses with a lot of long
term positive feedback has a much lower risk for buyers.

BTW, my comments you quoted weren't related to ebay, but to Paypal.
(Yes, I know Ebay owns Paypal).

I find it particularly funny that you state I need to "take [my] head
out of the sand" regarding ebay.  I have a very old ebay account.  In
fact, when I started with ebay most of us still knew each other on a
first name basis, and I actually tried to buy the rights to Ebay for
Canada before Ebay existed other than in California.  I ran my offer by
Pierre Omidyar, back when he still ran it, but he decided he didn't want
to split the business up because he thought it might "have legs".
Obviously, he was right.  Also, obviously, I should have pushed my idea
harder and made him a deal he couldn't refuse.  I still rue the fact
that I didn't, as I would now be a very wealthy man.  Back then, ebay
was cash/check only, and there was no Paypal either.

I find it particularly amusing that you are lecturing me about ebay,
since my first ebay purchase was in 1995-96.

I don't know how old you are, but its conceivably possible I was buying
on ebay while you were still in diapers. ;-)

Art

UCLAN wrote:

> Arthur Entlich wrote:
>
>> I have never used Paypal and don't own an account either.
>>
>> My reasons are only two:
>>
>> 1) I get constant attempts at phishing and spoofing from fake PayPal
>> offices.  I know they are absolutely fake because I do not own a real
>> PayPal Account, so there is no way I can be having difficulty with my
>> Paypal account
>

> Buying at ebay does not require a paypal *account*. Paying for ebay
> items through paypal with a credit card does not require the type of
> account that "phishing" expeditions are after. If you are easily fooled
> by phishing emails, then you have problems not related to buying on
> ebay.
>
>> 2) I recently read some of Paypal's contract.  I find the disclaimers
>> somewhat disquieting in terms of loses and other problems which may be
>> due to security problems.  The working of their disclaimer is too
>> broad and allows for an unsafe balance of rights.
>

> That is all related to selling and exposing your bank account on ebay.
> Credit card fraud is protected by your card issuer the same always.
>
> In addition, I was once sent a wrong item from an ebay vendor. A quick
> email to ebay and paypal resulted in a quick credit back to my card,
> as well as keeping the incorrectly sent item.
>
> Take your head out of the sand.
0
Arthur

Printer Ink

Epson Stylus Color 900 - took out a full color cartridge to test in another printer
I downloaded and installed sscserve.exe from http://ssclg.com/epsone.shtml but I can't get that program to work or I still can't get the printer to print - not sure which (but there is NO ink printing from the printer now). Anyone use that app on this printer successfully? OR is there another app that will work? OR a hardware fix? Thanks! Brad ...

Free Epson Stylus Color 880 and 860 Printers
Free for the cost of shipping (if you are in the Pittsburgh area, we can meet someplace). The 880 has one of the color nozzles clogged, but prints black ok. The 860 is clogged on all nozzles. If you want these for parts or to try to get them fully functional, they're yours. Both have original packaging, installation software and manual. -- Tom Weiss You know they can probably be cleaned for about $25 per printer with a set of cleaning cartridges? "Tom Weiss" <af151@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:Tc9bd.2585$NX5.1396@newsread3.news.atl.earthli...

Online store for Printer Ink Cartridge,Laser Toner,Solid Ink,Refill Kits,Ribbon Cartridge
Abcink.com (http://www.abcink.com/) is a online store for Printer Ink Cartridge,Laser Toner,Solid Ink,Refill Kits,Ribbon Cartridge,printer paper and other printer supplies. Our ink and toner cartridge include canon ink, epson ink, hp ink, lexmark ink, dell ink, brother ink, okidata ink, sharp ink, xerox ink. canon toner, hp toner, lexmark toner, apple toner, dell toner, samsung toner, toshiba toner, ricoh toner, etc. Welcome to Abcink.com In addition to the fact that you are spamming, the prices I saw on the web site are nothing to write home about. I also noticed that the ref...

Is printing from DOS boot disk supposed to work through LPT1 with an EPSON Color STYLUS 880 Printer?
Someone told me that booting to DOS with a boot disk will not let me print even with type filename.txt > lpt1 and print key. Is it because of lack of printer drivers? I always thought printers had a standard to work without driver in DOS. I was puzzled why it didn't work now, but it worked in the past. Maybe because I had an old HP 560c Deskjet printer and IBM ProPrinter X24LE(?) dot matrix printer. Thank you in advance. :) -- "None preaches better than the ant, and she says nothing." --Ben Franklin /\___/\ /...

Epson printer stylus color 600 only works with Epson 440 software
My Epson stylus color 600 will not print with the software from my CD or Epson website. It only says printer is idle. Now with Epson stylus 440 software it will print. Any reason for this to happen. I have windows 98. ...

Epson printer stylus color 600 only works with Epson 440 software ?
My Epson stylus color 600 will not print with the software from my CD or Epson website. It only says printer is idle. Now with Epson stylus 440 software it will print. Any reason for this to happen. I have windows 98. Some of the older Epson drivers tended to not uninstall fully, sometimes causing corrupted drivers or remnants from drivers portions from other printers to interact with one another. In some cases, the only fix is to ask Epson for a list of all the driver parts and locations and manually go through and remove them and then reinstall. If the printer appears to ...

Ink cartridge for Epson printer
Does anybody have a good or bad experience using ink cartridges for Epson (C84) from 4inkjets.com ? Any suggestions for good ink for Epson? I do not want to refill. Thanks "wkhedr" <wkhedr@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:a43ff76b.0410141507.f69cffd@posting.google.com... > Does anybody have a good or bad experience using ink cartridges for > Epson (C84) from 4inkjets.com ? > > Any suggestions for good ink for Epson? > > I do not want to refill. I use em and distribute them - so of course they are good. As below USA and UK Tony --...

epson color 880 printer
I've got some major problem with my printer...Al the leds are flashing. I have already cleaned the ink drain pads in the bottom of the printer, but the leds are still flashing. I need the code to reset the drain ink pad counter . Is there somebody who knows the button combination for it... Thanks. Frank. Vanden Bussche Francky wrote: > I've got some major problem with my printer...Al the leds are flashing. I > have already cleaned the ink drain pads in the bottom of the printer, but > the leds are still flashing. I need the code to reset the drain ink pad &...

Refillable Ink Cartridge for Epson Printer
MassInk Refillable Ink Cartridge for Epson Printer How to control the flow of ink without foam? Refillable Ink Cartridge. Big Savings on Inkjet Printing Costs! High Quality Ink! Fast Delivery! The regular cartridge have smog cases, our refillable cartridge have see through window. So you will never have to figure out how much ink you filled.Our Refillable Cartridge has a totally different structure and meterial used from a regular cartridge! The advantage of our new products is that it can hold large quantity of ink, and the printing will be in a fluent way, no leak as inside the cartridges w...

[...]

Web resources about - Any local retail stores selling ink cartridges for an old Epson Color Stylus 880 printer? - comp.periphs.printers

Cartridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TI-99/4A Pitfall cartridge demo - YouTube
Retrocloud's adaptation of the classic Pitfall game - for the TI-99/4A. Filip has remade the classic game, and it works in a 32K EPROM! (Sorry ...

Customers misled by 'remanufactured' printer cartridges
Customers misled by 'remanufactured' printer cartridges

Atari's E.T. The Extraterrestrial cartridges found in landfill
A documentary film production company has found buried in a New Mexico landfill hundreds of the Atari E.T. The Extraterrestrial game cartridges ...

Diggers find hundreds of Atari 'E.T.' and other game cartridges in New Mexico landfill - CTV News
A documentary film production company has found buried in a New Mexico landfill hundreds of the Atari "E.T." game cartridges that some call the ...

Dollar Shave Club Claims to Top Schick As No. 2 Cartridge - CMO Strategy - Advertising Age
Dollar Shave Club claims it passed Schick to become the No. 2 razor cartridge brand by volume in July, a little more than three years after the ...

Rocker Releases Album on Nintendo Gaming Cartridges
Rocker Jon Black, who performs as Fort Atlantic, decided to offer his latest album on original Nintendo cartridges. As the music industry's brick-and-mortar ...

City of Alamogordo votes to auction off 800 Atari cartridges
Megan Geuss The city of Alamogordo, NM voted late Tuesday night to auction off 800 of the 1,300 Atari cartridges that were dug up during an ...

This is why our brains lied to us about blowing into Nintendo cartridges
Before they were the basis of hip soaps or remade as even hipper clocks, Nintendo’s cartridge games were a source of delight and vexation for ...