Anyone use a Canon S750 printer ??

This is a repeat appeal as I seem to be only person with a Canon S750
printer !!!
Anyone out there with experience of the Canon S750 printhead ?? The
'official' replacement is Part No QY6-0041 but a local shop says that the
BC-30e
will fit at around half the cost. Does anyone know from experience ?? Any
help much appreciated.

0
Malcolm

No,
The BC30e only fits the BJC6000 and S450 series.

"Malcolm J Doe" <malcolm.doe@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> This is a repeat appeal as I seem to be only person with a Canon S750
> printer !!!
> Anyone out there with experience of the Canon S750 printhead ?? The
> 'official' replacement is Part No QY6-0041 but a local shop says that the
> BC-30e
> will fit at around half the cost. Does anyone know from experience ?? Any
> help much appreciated.

0
Michael