Anyone use a Canon S750 printer ??

This is a repeat appeal as I seem to be only person with a Canon S750
printer !!!
Anyone out there with experience of the Canon S750 printhead ?? The
'official' replacement is Part No QY6-0041 but a local shop says that the
BC-30e
will fit at around half the cost. Does anyone know from experience ?? Any
help much appreciated.

0
Malcolm

No,
The BC30e only fits the BJC6000 and S450 series.

"Malcolm J Doe" <malcolm.doe@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> This is a repeat appeal as I seem to be only person with a Canon S750
> printer !!!
> Anyone out there with experience of the Canon S750 printhead ?? The
> 'official' replacement is Part No QY6-0041 but a local shop says that the
> BC-30e
> will fit at around half the cost. Does anyone know from experience ?? Any
> help much appreciated.

0
Michael

Anyone using Canon i-series printers?
I think I already know the answer, but thought I'd ask just in case I missed something simple.... Anyone successfully using any of the Canon i-series of printers with linux? More specifically, is anyone using a Canon i860 printer? It appears that Canon's typically aren't well supported for linux. But after few searches, it doesn't look like anyone has even tried any of the i-series printers. Are they perhaps known under a different name? BJC, LBP, etc? Thanks for any help. -Michael I'm using Red Hat 9.0 and I chose the BJC-7004 Photo. It works well with Open Offic...

FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used)

Anyone using a Canon Pixma 5200R printer?
If so, what are your thoughts? Any downsides I should be aware of? I'm running 10.4 and have a WPA encrypted network. I'm looking to replace my Epson C80 and this seems like it might be a good'un. Specifically I need to know: does it play nicely with WPA? (A quick Google suggests it does but it pays to be safe). Thanks. Jim -- Find me at http://www.ursaminorbeta.co.uk AIM/iChatAV: JCAndrew2 Skype: greyarea Jim wrote: > If so, what are your thoughts? Any downsides I should be aware of? I'm > running 10.4 and have a WPA encrypted network. I'm looking to replace my ...

HP printer vs. Canon printer

Canon Cat printer driver for HP printer

printer head gaskets for s750 or F60 printer
I'm looking for the black gaskets that fits inside the print head for either of the above printers. I used the wrong cleaner and now they are odd shaped and don't fit the head like they should I've called Canon and I can get the whole printhead for 41.00 + but right now I just need the gaskets. Any ideas or does anyone have a old printhead where they don't need the gaskets that they wold be willing to send to me. thanks for reading Rick ...

using the printer object, how do I tell what my default printer is
I want to set the margins on a report to specific settings so I'm thinking this will set the prt object to my default printer Dim prt As Printer Set prt = Application.Printers(0) but it doesn't and application.printers.count correct shows that I have eight possible printers so I could cycle through them if there was a prt property for 'default printer' but I can't find one is there a way to do this ? On Nov 9, 5:19=A0pm, Roger <lesperan...@natpro.com> wrote: > I want to set the margins on a report to specific settings > so I'm thinking this will...

Printer Ink

No printer model for Canon in Tiger Printer Setup Utility
I have successfully set up remote printing from my OS X 10.4 Tiger laptop to my Canon S750 printer connected to my Win XP home PC. I can print across the network, through the XP box and all the way to the printer - but nothing emerges. I suspect that my problem is the lack of any Canon printer models to choose from in the Printer Setup Utility on the OS X laptop. When I open the Printer Setup Utility and click on the "More Printers ..." button, I can navigate through the workgroup to the XP box and to the Shared printer without any problems. In the Printer Model pulldown, ...

!Printers: How do I open Printer:$ ?

Canon S750 Printer Calibration
How can I calibrate my printer so that what I see on screen is what I'll see when I print. I'm using Paint Shop Pro Photo XI and currently have a Canon S750 inkjet printer. TIA Mike Bkahuna ______________________________ Nemo me impune lacessit! "Bkhuna" <bkhuna@gmail.com> wrote in message news:fkcnq2146vbhme62b7rcvptrhjoblsskaf@4ax.com... > How can I calibrate my printer so that what I see on screen is what > I'll see when I print. > > I'm using Paint Shop Pro Photo XI and currently have a Canon S750 > inkjet printer. > > TIA > &g...

Canon S750 Printer Calibration
How can I calibrate my printer so that what I see on screen is what I'll see when I print. I'm using Paint Shop Pro Photo XI and currently have a Canon S750 inkjet printer. TIA Mike Bkahuna ______________________________ Nemo me impune lacessit! "Bkhuna" <bkhuna@gmail.com> wrote in message news:fkcnq2146vbhme62b7rcvptrhjoblsskaf@4ax.com... > How can I calibrate my printer so that what I see on screen is what > I'll see when I print. > > I'm using Paint Shop Pro Photo XI and currently have a Canon S750 > inkjet printer. > > TIA > &g...

Network Printer help: Use a Shared Printer on a WinXP machine
Hello, I am new to Linux. I have the Slackware flavor installed, version 9.1. I am trying to use a shared printer on a Windows XP machine. I have verified that I can access the machine (ADDIE) through the network with: smb://Addie in Konqueror (Note: THis requires a USername/Password). I do have CUPS installed. I tried adding the printer with the CUPS "Add Printer" method. Below is the infomation I added: <First Page> Name: Addie's Printer Location: //Addie Description: Addie's Printer <Second Page> Device: Unknown Network Device(smb) ...

Anyone use HP CP1518 printer?
If so did you connect it via USB or ethernet? What is your evaluation of this printer on a Linux system? I have one on order. John Culleton ...

anyone using the HP 9180 printer?
I've always assumed that when I'm ready to get a "real" photoprinter, it was going to be the Epson 2400, because I would want pigment-based inks, because B3 size is good enough for me, and because I can't spend thousands of (dollars, pounds, euros) on a printer. I'm not a professional, and I can't spend more on a printer than on a camera body! But I've just discovered the HP 9180. Seems to be a bit cheaper than the Epson, and also uses pigment inks. Am I correct that Canon's equivalent printer is the iPF 9500, which costs almost $2000. ...

What language does Canon Pixma printers use?
Many years ago, I wrote a program to print documents to my HP printer filling up the page; it adjusted the font size so the document would be inthe largest possible font. This involved calculations, and translating them into PCL language (the HP Printer Control Language) to print the document. I found my "Fullpage" program very useful over the years. Now I have bought a Canon printer and I'd like to be able to do the same thing with it. Can anyone tell me what print control language the Canon recognizes? On Nov 23, 8:56 am, Gary <gary...@hotmail.com>...

Has anyone used a HP printer with an ADF?
I'm considering buying an Office Jet 6210. It says it's got an ADF. What I want: to be able to scan in documents unattended. I called them up and asked them to confirm that the 6210 did this. They confirmed that it does scan in autoamitcally 23 pages per minute. I was suspicious about this as the person who I was speaking to was looking at a manual and reading from it. I also emailed them before that and got a reply that gave me a one line quote from the product description (but didn't answer my question!). Can someone confirm: 1. Can I scan in several documents...

Printer sharing over wireless using Printopia
We are trying to share a printer for use by iPad users. The printer is dire= ctly connected to a Mac running Printopia. Both the Mac and all of the iPad= s are connected to the same WLAN. It's working fine at one location, but no= t at all at another location (iPads cannot see the printer). The location i= t works at has standalone APs (mostly 1131AGs). The site it does not work a= t has lightweight APs (4402 WLC running 6.0.199.4, also with 1131AGs). The = controller has multicast enabled, has multicast mode set to 'multicast', an= d has a multicast address set to 239.21.0....

Web resources about - Anyone use a Canon S750 printer ?? - comp.periphs.printers

App Store - EPSON Printer Finder

Can you really get a solid all-in-one printer, copier and scanner for just $90?
... Deals team's advice. And in this case, we're going to help you upgrade to the Epson WorkForce WF-3620 WiFi Direct All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, ...

Mattel unveils ThingMaker, a 3D printer for kids
Toy company hopes to make 3D printing mainstream with a new system designed for children

ThingMaker is a $300 3D Printer For Kids That Makes Toys
The two things holding 3D printers back from mainstream adoption is cost and relative difficulty of use. While they have been going down in price, ...