Black ink Printer/Copier with no chip that can be refilled??

I'm looking for a new jet printer copier that only uses only Black
ink, that does not have a chip that forces cartridge change and that I
can inject ink into?

Know of any new model like this?

Thanks for any info.

0
jc

"jc" <wildman@noclient.net> wrote in message

> I'm looking for a new jet printer copier that only uses only Black
> ink, that does not have a chip that forces cartridge change and that I
> can inject ink into?
>
> Know of any new model like this?

Nowadays every printer MFC with a copy/scan
function uses coloured as well as black inks.
If these are your needs, you may need a MFC
that can be set by software to print black only.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

0
Don
6/21/2008 9:24:06 PM

jc wrote:
> I'm looking for a new jet printer copier that only uses only Black
> ink, that does not have a chip that forces cartridge change and that I
> can inject ink into?
>
> Know of any new model like this?
>
> Thanks for any info.

 parker had a pen like that and so did schaeffer
0
measekite
6/21/2008 9:39:54 PM
jc <wildman@noclient.net> wrote:
>I'm looking for a new jet printer copier that only uses only Black
>ink, that does not have a chip that forces cartridge change and that I
>can inject ink into?
>
>Know of any new model like this?
>
>Thanks for any info.

You may want to look at a monochrome laser printer. The entry level lasers are
cheap and not expensive to run.
Refilling the toner cartridges can be difficult for home users but the cost per
page is low enough that refilling may not be required and refilled or
compatible cartridges are usually readily available. Most of these will print
2-3,000 pages at 5% cover from one cartridge.
Try the HP, Samsung or Brother websites for more information.
Tony
MS MVP Printing/Imaging

0
Tony
6/21/2008 10:23:30 PM
I second Tony's suggestion.  While black and white laser all-in-one
machines used to be $400 or more US, they have dropped considerably in
price now, and you can pick one up in the US or Canada for $150 or less.

Most toner cartridges these days do contain a toner level monitor chip
which may only tell you the toner level, but may go further and also
prevent refilling.  Usually, the chip can be purchased either locally or
through a refiller, as can the toner or refilling service.  The cost per
page is considerably better than the inkjet equivalent.  Inkjets appear
to only be made with color heads,/inks these days, meaning a great deal
of wasted inks if you are no using the color regularly.

Art

If you are interested in issues surrounding e-waste,
   I invite you to enter the discussion at my blog:

       http://e-trashtalk.spaces.live.com/

Tony wrote:
> jc <wildman@noclient.net> wrote:
>> I'm looking for a new jet printer copier that only uses only Black
>> ink, that does not have a chip that forces cartridge change and that I
>> can inject ink into?
>>
>> Know of any new model like this?
>>
>> Thanks for any info.
>
> You may want to look at a monochrome laser printer. The entry level lasers are
> cheap and not expensive to run.
> Refilling the toner cartridges can be difficult for home users but the cost per
> page is low enough that refilling may not be required and refilled or
> compatible cartridges are usually readily available. Most of these will print
> 2-3,000 pages at 5% cover from one cartridge.
> Try the HP, Samsung or Brother websites for more information.
> Tony
> MS MVP Printing/Imaging

0
Arthur
6/29/2008 1:01:37 PM
Hello,all.

here is Oliver,he is from china.
he supply the parts for the laser printer and copier .such as the
toner chip,chip resetter,opc drum,fuser film sleeve,pick up roller..

more info you can look at www.kpdun.com/en

or email directly to ok8896@yahoo.com
msn:oliverxsk@hotmail.com

his name is Oliver.
0
OLIVER
we are the supplier of the parts for the laser printer and copier in
china.
such as the fuser film sleeve,chip,chip resetter,opc drum,fuser film
sleeve...

if you need now,say something to me.
I will reply to you as soon as possible.

Oliver here.

On Jun 22, 3:28=A0am, jc <wildman@noclient.net> wrote:
> I'm looking for a new jet printer copier that only uses only Black
> ink, that does not have achipthat forces cartridge change and that I
> can inject ink into?
>
> Know of any new model like this?
>
> Thanks for any info.

0
OLIVER
<head>
</head>
OLIVER wrote:
 cite="mid:4ae09142-d5d9-401c-8b1d-461977438627@p25g2000pri.googlegroups.com"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">Hi,
we are the supplier of the parts for the laser printer and copier in
china.
  </pre>
No but you are a spammer.&nbsp; Go play in the algae and eat some locust and
eggs for beckfist.<br>
 cite="mid:4ae09142-d5d9-401c-8b1d-461977438627@p25g2000pri.googlegroups.com"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">such as the fuser film sleeve,chip,chip resetter,opc drum,fuser film
sleeve...

  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">
Thanks for any info.
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
  </pre>
0
measekite

Printer Ink

HP 932c Printer out of ink, Can I still refill it?
My 932c hp printer ran out of ink and has been like that for a couple of weeks. Would it be a waste to try to refill it now. Some of the post I read about refilling mentioned that when you pull out the cartridge, you only have a couple of minutes to refill it before the print head dries up. Can it be revived, and if so, should you refill it first and then try to unclog it or the reverse? "lbbs" <nonex@nonee.com> wrote in message news:1071498495.983636@news.vaxxine.com... > My 932c hp printer ran out of ink and has been like that for a couple of > wee...

Is there a tabloid inkjet printer than can take waterproof black ink?
Looking for a printer that can print a tabloid size paper, using a waterproof (black only) inkjet cartridge. I know that Lexmark has a waterproof black ink, just not sure about the ptinter thanks! "Sparks" <Sparks@sparks.com> wrote in message news:37q3315q1pehvi5m3tio0lmu0fkkpld6pb@4ax.com... > Looking for a printer that can print a tabloid size paper, using a > waterproof (black only) inkjet cartridge. You might take a look at the DeskJet 9650 or the DeskJet 9300 series printers. They use a pigmented black that is pretty waterfast once dry. It will print...

Canon printer, can I reduce the amount of black ink being used?
I couldn't find the paper I used to buy for making flyers and brochures. So, I got another paper that is very nice, but isn't quite as compatible with my printer. It is a glossy flyer type paper. It prints fine except for black, which pools since it isn't being absorbed well enough. I managed to solve the problem with photos by reducing the opacity of the photo to 75%. Then it prints fine. What I need to figure out is how to adjust text in a word processor file. I managed to fix today's problem by changing the black text to dark blue. That comes out fine. But I w...

Where can I buy printer cartidges that I can refill?
Hi, I have a HP Deskjet printer 3915. My black color HP (no. 21) cartridge is empty. Staples told me today that they do not sell cartridges that can be refilled. Is here anybody who knows what company sells cartidges that fit in my printer that I later can refill? Thanks, Ette "Friendly person" <ettebab@myway.com> wrote > I have a HP Deskjet printer 3915. My black color HP (no. 21) cartridge > is empty. .... > Is here anybody who knows what company sells cartidges that fit in my > printer that I later can refill? No. HP, Dell, and Epson in...

Laser printer refills for Samsung printers
I would like information on refilling a Samsung laser printer cartridge (2510- model cartridge). Could you give me some locations on where that can be done? Clifton N. Juan I think you could refill any place in Iraq CJ wrote: > I would like information on refilling a Samsung laser printer > cartridge (2510- model cartridge). > Could you give me some locations on where that can be done? > > > > Clifton N. Juan > > CJ <clifjuan99@gmail.com> wrote: >I would like information on refilling a Samsung laser printer >cartridge (2510...

How can I reset the ink cartridge/ink level so the printer............
Hello, I own a HP PSC 1610 All-in-One Printer-Scanner-Copier which uses HP94 & HP95. I'm using generic brand cartridges and knew how to reset the cartridges, but I can't find the web sight that had pictures. In short, after the process, the printer's ink level checker will show full. All I remember is some tape, taped over one of the connections on the cartridge, but that's all I can remember. Please help. TIA. On Apr 16, 4:00=A0pm, billy smith <billy.sm...@Yenc.com> wrote: > Hello, I own a HP PSC 1610 All-in-One Printer-Scanner-Copier which > uses HP94 &g...

How can I reset the ink cartridge/ink level so the printer............
Hello, I own a HP PSC 1610 All-in-One Printer-Scanner-Copier which uses HP94 & HP95. I'm using generic brand cartridges and knew how to reset the cartridges, but I can't find the web sight that had pictures. In short, after the process, the printer's ink level checker will show full. All I remember is some tape, taped over one of the connections on the cartridge, but that's all I can remember. Please help. TIA. Billy Smitty wrote: > Hello, I own a HP PSC 1610 All-in-One Printer-Scanner-Copier which uses HP94 > & HP95. I'm using generic brand...

Which printers can be refilled ?
Is there a website showing me which printers can be re-filled with a syringe and bought ink ?. I was particularly looking for an all-in-one printer/copier/scanner on which i can re-fill using bottles of ink and a syringe (no chipping !) Cheers Andy Andy100 wrote: > Is there a website showing me which printers can be re-filled with a > syringe and bought ink ?. I was particularly looking for an all-in-one > printer/copier/scanner on which i can re-fill using bottles of ink > and a syringe (no chipping !) > > Cheers > Andy most if not all can, but some...

refill Dell-Printer and how to reset the printer-status
I refilled ink in my Dell 922-All-in-one-printer. the output is perfect, but the printer-driver is permanently saying the ink is finished. How can I reset this status and tell the driver the ink-cartridge is full ? The guy from the refill-center said to me Dell-printers are original Lexmark-printers and if you change the ink-cartridge in a lexmrk-printer the driver is asking you, ist the cartridge new/full or not. If you answer with yes the message not longer is coming up. But this feature I am missing in the dell-driver-software. Any ideas ? Georg ...

How does the printer choose which black ink to use when it has pigment and dye based black ??
I just ordered a Canon iP4500, which has two black cartridges, a dye based one and a larger pigment based one, for text. When you print out a page that is mostly text, but has colour on it as well, does it still use the pigment based ink? What about if you print out a colour map from Google Maps, for example? What about a PDF file of a magazine page, which is text, but with a light coloured background (maybe with a pattern)? Would it just use the dye based ink for these types of page, or does it somehow know what is type or not? I could imagine that being easy with a Po...

printer prob with black ink only
Hi I am having problems printing in black (greyscale). It prints one page OK then, the black ink is interrupted by blank lines , then by the third page it is not printing anything at all. For all printing soon after that, nothing is printed. If I print in colour however, it works OK. I have changed the ink, done all the maintenace (clean nozzle and test comes out OK). The printer is about 4 years old. Canon. Suggestions? Thank you Robin "Robinb" <robinb222@optusnet.com.au> wrote: >Hi > >I am having problems printing in black (greyscale). It pri...

Can't delete printer from Printers Folder
When I open my Start/Settings/Printer folder and select the printer I need to delete, I get a Spool error and the computer freezes. This happens as soon as I click on the printer icon. I have other printers installed that work fine. But any time I change printers in a program like Word and I scroll past the bad printer I get the spool error and have to restart. Thanks, Patrick Les Moore wrote: > When I open my Start/Settings/Printer folder and select the printer I > need to delete, I get a Spool error and the computer freezes. This > happens as soon as I click on the...

!Printers: How do I open Printer:$ ?

Web resources about - Black ink Printer/Copier with no chip that can be refilled?? - comp.periphs.printers

Collapsing Mount Waverley pit refilled with truckloads of rock
Two townhouses still remain off-limits after a collapsing construction pit in Mount Waverley has been refilled with 1700 truckloads of rock. ...

Has Your Pharmacy Automatically Refilled Your Prescription Without Asking? We Want To Hear From You
( Chris Blakely ) Since we began covering the allegations that CVS pharmacists are being pressured into automatically filling prescriptions without ...

An Old P&G Brand Gets Refilled To The Brim
Video"Procter & Gamble’s trash may soon become other marketers’ treasure." That was the opening line from a Wall Street Journal piece from 2014 ...

Arsenal Refilled, a New Yankee Throws a Gem
Brandon McCarthy held the Cincinnati Reds to one run over six innings with the help of a pitch the Yankees have asked him to use more.

Arsenal Refilled, a New Yankee Throws a Gem
During his time with the Arizona Diamondbacks, Brandon McCarthy was told by the team to stop throwing his cut fastball, a pitch that had been ...

A Battery With Liquid Electrodes Can Be Recharged or Refilled
ARPA-E is funding several projects that use liquid battery electrodes to cut costs and increase energy density. A new kind of battery stores ...

The average beer bottle is refilled 15 times in its environmentally-friendly life cycle
Canada Day weekend has arrived and you’re probably having a beer. If you’ve ever wondered where your empty goes read on …

Lincoln reflecting pool to be refilled by weekend
The reflecting pool had begun to crack and leak. After $34 M of work, it’s now being refilled again.

Pharmacists Forced To Throw Out $30K In Auto-Refilled Prescriptions
What happens when your mail-order prescriptions keep on coming, automatically refilling month after month? If you pass away, your family might ...

Geochemist Says Oil FieldsMay Be Refilled Naturally
COULD it be that many of the world's oil fields are refilling themselves at nearly the same rate they are being drained by an energy-hungry world?A ...