Black ink Printer/Copier with no chip that can be refilled??

I'm looking for a new jet printer copier that only uses only Black
ink, that does not have a chip that forces cartridge change and that I
can inject ink into?

Know of any new model like this?

Thanks for any info.

0
jc

"jc" <wildman@noclient.net> wrote in message

> I'm looking for a new jet printer copier that only uses only Black
> ink, that does not have a chip that forces cartridge change and that I
> can inject ink into?
>
> Know of any new model like this?

Nowadays every printer MFC with a copy/scan
function uses coloured as well as black inks.
If these are your needs, you may need a MFC
that can be set by software to print black only.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

0
Don
6/21/2008 9:24:06 PM

jc wrote:
> I'm looking for a new jet printer copier that only uses only Black
> ink, that does not have a chip that forces cartridge change and that I
> can inject ink into?
>
> Know of any new model like this?
>
> Thanks for any info.

 parker had a pen like that and so did schaeffer
0
measekite
6/21/2008 9:39:54 PM
jc <wildman@noclient.net> wrote:
>I'm looking for a new jet printer copier that only uses only Black
>ink, that does not have a chip that forces cartridge change and that I
>can inject ink into?
>
>Know of any new model like this?
>
>Thanks for any info.

You may want to look at a monochrome laser printer. The entry level lasers are
cheap and not expensive to run.
Refilling the toner cartridges can be difficult for home users but the cost per
page is low enough that refilling may not be required and refilled or
compatible cartridges are usually readily available. Most of these will print
2-3,000 pages at 5% cover from one cartridge.
Try the HP, Samsung or Brother websites for more information.
Tony
MS MVP Printing/Imaging

0
Tony
6/21/2008 10:23:30 PM
I second Tony's suggestion.  While black and white laser all-in-one
machines used to be $400 or more US, they have dropped considerably in
price now, and you can pick one up in the US or Canada for $150 or less.

Most toner cartridges these days do contain a toner level monitor chip
which may only tell you the toner level, but may go further and also
prevent refilling.  Usually, the chip can be purchased either locally or
through a refiller, as can the toner or refilling service.  The cost per
page is considerably better than the inkjet equivalent.  Inkjets appear
to only be made with color heads,/inks these days, meaning a great deal
of wasted inks if you are no using the color regularly.

Art

If you are interested in issues surrounding e-waste,
   I invite you to enter the discussion at my blog:

       http://e-trashtalk.spaces.live.com/

Tony wrote:
> jc <wildman@noclient.net> wrote:
>> I'm looking for a new jet printer copier that only uses only Black
>> ink, that does not have a chip that forces cartridge change and that I
>> can inject ink into?
>>
>> Know of any new model like this?
>>
>> Thanks for any info.
>
> You may want to look at a monochrome laser printer. The entry level lasers are
> cheap and not expensive to run.
> Refilling the toner cartridges can be difficult for home users but the cost per
> page is low enough that refilling may not be required and refilled or
> compatible cartridges are usually readily available. Most of these will print
> 2-3,000 pages at 5% cover from one cartridge.
> Try the HP, Samsung or Brother websites for more information.
> Tony
> MS MVP Printing/Imaging

0
Arthur
6/29/2008 1:01:37 PM
Hello,all.

here is Oliver,he is from china.
he supply the parts for the laser printer and copier .such as the
toner chip,chip resetter,opc drum,fuser film sleeve,pick up roller..

more info you can look at www.kpdun.com/en

or email directly to ok8896@yahoo.com
msn:oliverxsk@hotmail.com

his name is Oliver.
0
OLIVER
we are the supplier of the parts for the laser printer and copier in
china.
such as the fuser film sleeve,chip,chip resetter,opc drum,fuser film
sleeve...

if you need now,say something to me.
I will reply to you as soon as possible.

Oliver here.

On Jun 22, 3:28=A0am, jc <wildman@noclient.net> wrote:
> I'm looking for a new jet printer copier that only uses only Black
> ink, that does not have achipthat forces cartridge change and that I
> can inject ink into?
>
> Know of any new model like this?
>
> Thanks for any info.

0
OLIVER
<head>
</head>
OLIVER wrote:
 cite="mid:4ae09142-d5d9-401c-8b1d-461977438627@p25g2000pri.googlegroups.com"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">Hi,
we are the supplier of the parts for the laser printer and copier in
china.
  </pre>
No but you are a spammer.&nbsp; Go play in the algae and eat some locust and
eggs for beckfist.<br>
 cite="mid:4ae09142-d5d9-401c-8b1d-461977438627@p25g2000pri.googlegroups.com"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">such as the fuser film sleeve,chip,chip resetter,opc drum,fuser film
sleeve...

  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">
Thanks for any info.