Brother Printer MFC-495CW after market ink cartridges

I am using AAAToner.com LC61 after market cartridges (China) for this
printer and so far with success.

Has anyone used these in particular with any problems or successes?

Does anyone have experiences or recommendations with other after
market LC61 cartridges with this printer?  Any problems?  Any success?

Interesting the Staples Stationary charges about $13 for one OEM
cartridge and AAAToner charges $2.30 each ($19.80 for a pack of 10).

Dave
0
Dave

"Dave C." <cardarelli@c4.net> wrote in message

> I am using AAAToner.com LC61 after market cartridges (China) for this
> printer and so far with success.
> Has anyone used these in particular with any problems or successes?

In two similar Brother printers, third-party LC51 cartridges print OK.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

0
Don

Printer Ink

brother printer
Good morning, I have a "brother DCP -115C" printer. So far I was happy with it. Now, I'm getting really upset with it: Althought the ink cartridge for black is full I cannot print a simple black and white document. Its display is showing "Ink Empty Yellow" and "Replace Ink". I do not want to buy new yellow ink because I simply do not use colours. It really annoys me that brother tries to make me wasting money and ink. Does anyone know how to make the printer print WITHOUT replacing the empty yellow ink cartridge (it is actually not empty, may...

Brother Printer MFC-495CW Printing Photos
Just for your information: using my new printer, when I print photos, the color balance is off...toward yellow. Tried to adjust using the built in 'color enhancement' then tried with PhotoShop, etc. to no avail. It became too tricky. Using the recommended settings of Photo Paper, "BL71 Paper" or "Other Photo Paper" and other standard settings, (Brother users would be familiar with them) pictures were shifted toward yellow, and the yellow ink got consumed much faster that the other two. When I used the setting of "Inkjet Paper," prints were p...

Brother Printer Ink Cartridge Nearly Empty --- After Only 2 Weeks!!!
I have a Gateway computer with the following: 1) a 1400-MHz Pentium 4 processor, 2) 256 MB of RAM, and 3) 40 GB of hard-drive space. The computer is running Windows Millennium Edition (ME). Two and a half weeks ago, I bought a Brother MFC-240C printer. This is a multifunction device: printer, copier, fax, and scanner. ---------- When I installed the ink cartridges, the machine cleaned the ink tube system. Then I pressed "Color Start" to test the four colors corresponding to the cartridges (black, yellow, cyan, and magenta). The machine printed out the Print Quality...

Online store for Printer Ink Cartridge,Laser Toner,Solid Ink,Refill Kits,Ribbon Cartridge
Abcink.com (http://www.abcink.com/) is a online store for Printer Ink Cartridge,Laser Toner,Solid Ink,Refill Kits,Ribbon Cartridge,printer paper and other printer supplies. Our ink and toner cartridge include canon ink, epson ink, hp ink, lexmark ink, dell ink, brother ink, okidata ink, sharp ink, xerox ink. canon toner, hp toner, lexmark toner, apple toner, dell toner, samsung toner, toshiba toner, ricoh toner, etc. Welcome to Abcink.com In addition to the fact that you are spamming, the prices I saw on the web site are nothing to write home about. I also noticed that the ref...

How can I reset the ink cartridge/ink level so the printer............
Hello, I own a HP PSC 1610 All-in-One Printer-Scanner-Copier which uses HP94 & HP95. I'm using generic brand cartridges and knew how to reset the cartridges, but I can't find the web sight that had pictures. In short, after the process, the printer's ink level checker will show full. All I remember is some tape, taped over one of the connections on the cartridge, but that's all I can remember. Please help. TIA. Billy Smitty wrote: > Hello, I own a HP PSC 1610 All-in-One Printer-Scanner-Copier which uses HP94 > & HP95. I'm using generic brand...

How can I reset the ink cartridge/ink level so the printer............
Hello, I own a HP PSC 1610 All-in-One Printer-Scanner-Copier which uses HP94 & HP95. I'm using generic brand cartridges and knew how to reset the cartridges, but I can't find the web sight that had pictures. In short, after the process, the printer's ink level checker will show full. All I remember is some tape, taped over one of the connections on the cartridge, but that's all I can remember. Please help. TIA. On Apr 16, 4:00=A0pm, billy smith <billy.sm...@Yenc.com> wrote: > Hello, I own a HP PSC 1610 All-in-One Printer-Scanner-Copier which > uses HP94 &g...

Printer ink cartridges
Hi there, I was looking around the NSW Uni Computer Fair the other day for a couple of new printer cartridges for my HP 3325 printer. The best price I could find for the replacements (1 black + 1 tri-colour) was $85. Wow! I only paid $70 for this printer in the first place. So I shopped around a bit more and found a newer model HP printer, with the same cartridges included for only $55! What tha... I can save $30 by buying the complete printer (including cartridges), compared to buying the cartridges on their own! So my question is this... Are the HP cartridges that come with a new...

FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used)

Brother MFC-5440CN Printer
Need help - have had the above 4 in 1 printer/copier for a year - now it resets all the time - only way you cant stop is to turn off - Brother support no help - Google no help Any body have any ideas why it continually resets itself just like when you power it up? Thanks Russ ...

Brother printer mfc 885cw
Just bought it, and the handset cannot recognize the base unit, and there is no dial tone on handset. Anyone can help me? Thanks Patt On Oct 7, 6:19=A0am, "Patt" <pa...@shaw.ca> wrote: > Just bought it, and the handset cannot recognize the base unit, and there= is > no dial tone on handset. =A0Anyone can help me? Thanks > Patt New or used? Have you contacted Brother? "Patt" <pattj@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:JjCGk.648$tu5.478@newsfe09.iad... > Just bought it, and the handset cannot recognize the base unit, and there is...

Brother MFC 210 printer?
I'm interested in knowing what the print quality is like ehen printing digital camera photos on the Brother MFC 210 multifaction printer. I found out that this printer will only print 2 photos per page with using the digital camera card function without a computer connected. I was hoping it would print 4 photos per page. I'm wondering if the 2 photos per page option fills the full A4 size page or are of a reduced size? Hoping for a reply Regards Brian ...

Web resources about - Brother Printer MFC-495CW after market ink cartridges - comp.periphs.printers

Cartridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TI-99/4A Pitfall cartridge demo - YouTube
Retrocloud's adaptation of the classic Pitfall game - for the TI-99/4A. Filip has remade the classic game, and it works in a 32K EPROM! (Sorry ...

Customers misled by 'remanufactured' printer cartridges
Customers misled by 'remanufactured' printer cartridges

Atari's E.T. The Extraterrestrial cartridges found in landfill
A documentary film production company has found buried in a New Mexico landfill hundreds of the Atari E.T. The Extraterrestrial game cartridges ...

Diggers find hundreds of Atari 'E.T.' and other game cartridges in New Mexico landfill - CTV News
A documentary film production company has found buried in a New Mexico landfill hundreds of the Atari "E.T." game cartridges that some call the ...

Dollar Shave Club Claims to Top Schick As No. 2 Razor Cartridge
Dollar Shave Club claims it passed Schick to become the No. 2 razor cartridge brand by volume in July, a little more than three years after the ...

Rocker Releases Album on Nintendo Gaming Cartridges
Rocker Jon Black, who performs as Fort Atlantic, decided to offer his latest album on original Nintendo cartridges. As the music industry's brick-and-mortar ...

“Empty” Epson ink cartridges are still 20 percent full
The high-end Epson 9900 printer, which retails for around £3,000 ($5,000), reports that ink cartridges are empty even when they are still about ...

This is why our brains lied to us about blowing into Nintendo cartridges
Before they were the basis of hip soaps or remade as even hipper clocks, Nintendo’s cartridge games were a source of delight and vexation for ...