Canon 4 ink Vs 6 ink printers

Is there much different in photo print quality between Canon, or any other
manufactuers for that matter, 4 and 6 ink printers?

Been looking at the iP5200 and iP6600D printers. Not really sure the card
slots and screen are worth the extra money over the iP5200 but do these
*and* the 6 ink system of the iP6600 make it worth considering over the
iP5200?

In the UK the iP5200 can be had for around �115 and the iP6600D for around
�170.

0
Jack

Jack Torrence wrote:

>Is there much different in photo print quality between Canon, or any other
>manufactuers for that matter, 4 and 6 ink printers?

YES.  WHEN USING OEM INK CANON HAS MORE LIFE AND SNAP TO THE PHOTOS THAN
THE COMPETING BRANDS.  THE OEM INK ALSO COSTS LESS

>Been looking at the iP5200 and iP6600D printers.

I WOULD SAY THAT THE IP5200 IS A BETTER BET IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE A
COMPUTER TO EDIT YOUR PHOTOS WITH DECENT SOFTWARE.

>Not really sure the card
>slots and screen are worth the extra money

THEY ARE A WASTE JUST LIKE THE IP6000 THAT WAS INFERIOR

>over the iP5200 but do these
>*and* the 6 ink system of the iP6600 make it worth considering over the
>iP5200?

ABSOLUTLEY NOT

>In the UK the iP5200 can be had for around �115 and the iP6600D for around
>�170.

PUT YOUR MONEY IN OEM INK

0
measekite
11/14/2005 7:13:24 PM
measekite wrote:

> Jack Torrence wrote:
>
> >Is there much different in photo print quality between Canon, or any other
> >manufactuers for that matter, 4 and 6 ink printers?
> >

> YES.  WHEN USING OEM INK CANON HAS MORE LIFE AND SNAP TO THE PHOTOS THAN
> THE COMPETING BRANDS.  THE OEM INK ALSO COSTS LESS

Read the question, dick head.

--
Paul   (Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me)
Stop and Look

0
bmoag
11/14/2005 8:08:15 PM
> Is there much different in photo print quality between Canon, or any other
> manufactuers for that matter, 4 and 6 ink printers?

You're going to have to go to your local retail store with a pack of
your favorite photo paper or the reccomended paper with a pictbridge
camera and see for your self.  Usually they are agreeable to you doing
this so long as you leave the prints there... gives you a clue as to
what sort of quality you'd expect and they free demo prints to show to
others.  You can ask the group but hardly anyone has ever seen these
models that were released in september and are just now hitting store
shelves.

The only thing I know for sure is the i5200 has a dedicated larger
black cartridge... a larger array of nozzles for text printing.  While
costing a wee bit more than the older generation for the inktank it's
still one of the more cost effective inks on the market. You don't get
that with the ip6600D.  If you want light cyan/magenta and pigmented
black you gotta go all out and get the mp900/mp950
(Japan/rest-of-world), and that would be at the very least 300 quid if
you could buy it yet.

Measkite would sugest that the ip6000 was inferior... which well it
wasn't the most spiffy model because they cut the number of nozzles in
1/2, where in the past they offered 6 tank printers with or without a
screen with all the nozzles, but for whatever reason they are offering
the high end consider photoprinter only with screens.  However the
current IP6600D doesn't strip you of nozzles... having 512/colour vs
the ip5200 which does have 512 cyan/magenta but only 256 yellow and dye
black.  And in the states the ip6600D only costs $20 over and above the
cost of the ip5200. =A3115 sounds cheap for the ip5200, I rather thought
they would be going for 150 quid and 170 quid respectivly.  If it was
me and I was going to spend extra cash for a feature i'd probally go
with the wireless ip5200R.

The cardslots are handy if you pc doesn't come ships with them.  Sure
you can get a usb pigtail or mount them in a drive slot and be happy,
or have them on a printer... either way they are handy as others can
jack in cards... esp handy as now portable flash players are popular
and at least the canon mp760 sees these card slots as standard drives.
I use mine on a regular basis... just not for direct printing typicaly
speaking.

0
zakezuke
11/14/2005 8:17:54 PM
> 6 ink printers as a rule will yield a larger palette of colors.

Technicaly it doesn't increase the palette... as the extra inks are
basicly watered down editions of cyan and magenta.  It was sort of a
coin toss between a printer that could print smaller dots or a printer
that prints larger dots but offers two shades of two of the primary
colors.

0
zakezuke
11/14/2005 8:20:35 PM
Paul Heslop wrote:
> measekite wrote:
>
>>Jack Torrence wrote:
>>

>>>Is there much different in photo print quality between Canon, or any other
>>>manufactuers for that matter, 4 and 6 ink printers?
>>>

>>YES.  WHEN USING OEM INK CANON HAS MORE LIFE AND SNAP TO THE PHOTOS THAN
>>THE COMPETING BRANDS.  THE OEM INK ALSO COSTS LESS
>>

> Read the question, dick head.

hehehe...good one Paul!
Frank
0
fb
--------------040605000102040703080003

fb wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:
>
>> measekite wrote:

>>> YES.  WHEN USING OEM INK CANON HAS MORE LIFE AND SNAP TO THE PHOTOS
>>> THAN
>>> THE COMPETING BRANDS.  THE OEM INK ALSO COSTS LESS
>>>

>> Read the question, dick head.
>>
> hehehe...good one Paul!
> Frank

HEHEHE NO IT IS *HA HA HA* GOOD ONE TALL PAUL WHO DUCK BACK IN DA ALLY
IT IS LONG TALL SALLY
*HA HA HA*

--------------040605000102040703080003

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
fb wrote:<br>
Heslop wrote:
quality between Canon, or any other
manufactuers for that matter, 4 and 6 ink printers?
YES.&nbsp; WHEN USING OEM INK CANON HAS MORE LIFE AND SNAP TO THE PHOTOS
THAN
THE COMPETING BRANDS.&nbsp; THE OEM INK ALSO COSTS LESS
Read the question, dick head.
hehehe...good one Paul!
Frank
GOOD ONE TALL PAUL WHO DUCK BACK IN DA ALLY IT IS LONG TALL SALLY<br>

--------------000604090808090400060706

zakezuke wrote:

>>Is there much different in photo print quality between Canon, or any other
>>manufactuers for that matter, 4 and 6 ink printers?
>>

>You're going to have to go to your local retail store with a pack of
>your favorite photo paper or the reccomended paper with a pictbridge
>camera and see for your self.  Usually they are agreeable to you doing
>this so long as you leave the prints there... gives you a clue as to
>what sort of quality you'd expect and they free demo prints to show to
>others.  You can ask the group but hardly anyone has ever seen these
>models that were released in september and are just now hitting store
>shelves.
>
>The only thing I know for sure is the i5200 has a dedicated larger
>black cartridge... a larger array of nozzles for text printing.  While
>costing a wee bit more than the older generation for the inktank it's
>still one of the more cost effective inks on the market. You don't get
>that with the ip6600D.  If you want light cyan/magenta and pigmented
>black you gotta go all out and get the mp900/mp950
>(Japan/rest-of-world), and that would be at the very least 300 quid if
>you could buy it yet.

OH YEAH DA GREY MARKET WITH NO WARRANTY.  GAW HEAD MAKE MY DAY LISTEN TO
DA FOOL

>Measkite would sugest that the ip6000 was inferior...

DATS RIGHT

>which well it
>wasn't the most spiffy

IFFY IFFY IT WAS NOT SPIFFY

>model because they cut the number of nozzles in
>1/2, where in the past they offered 6 tank printers with or without a
>screen with all the nozzles, but for whatever reason they are offering
>the high end consider photoprinter only with screens.  However the
>current IP6600D doesn't strip you of nozzles... having 512/colour vs
>the ip5200 which does have 512 cyan/magenta but only 256 yellow and dye
>black.  And in the states the ip6600D only costs $20 over and above the
>cost of the ip5200. �115 sounds cheap for the ip5200, I rather thought
>they would be going for 150 quid and 170 quid respectivly.  If it was
>me and I was going to spend extra cash for a feature i'd probally go
>with the wireless ip5200R.

HID HID CATCH A QUID

KALLYMARY CAN BE FRIDE

>The cardslots are handy if you pc doesn't come ships with them.  Sure
>you can get a usb pigtail or mount them in a drive slot and be happy,
>or have them on a printer... either way they are handy as others can
>jack in cards...

NO IT IS JACK IN DA BOX AND BREAD IS BACK

>esp handy as now portable flash players are popular
>and at least the canon mp760 sees these card slots as standard drives.
>I use mine on a regular basis... just not for direct printing typicaly
>speaking.

--------------000604090808090400060706

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
zakezuke wrote:<br>
 cite="mid1131999474.116006.163360@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com"
 type="cite">
    <pre wrap="">Is there much different in photo print quality between Canon, or any other
manufactuers for that matter, 4 and 6 ink printers?
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
[...]

OH YEAH DA GREY MARKET WITH NO WARRANTY.&nbsp; GAW HEAD MAKE MY DAY LISTEN
TO DA FOOL<br>
 cite="mid1131999474.116006.163360@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">
Measkite would sugest that the ip6000 was inferior... </pre>
DATS RIGHT<br>
 cite="mid1131999474.116006.163360@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">which well it
wasn't the most spiffy </pre>
IFFY IFFY IT WAS NOT SPIFFY<br>
 cite="mid1131999474.116006.163360@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">model because they cut the number of nozzles in
1/2, where in the past they offered 6 tank printers with or without a
screen with all the nozzles, but for whatever reason they are offering
the high end consider photoprinter only with screens.  However the
current IP6600D doesn't strip you of nozzles... having 512/colour vs
the ip5200 which does have 512 cyan/magenta but only 256 yellow and dye
black.  And in the states the ip6600D only costs $20 over and above the
cost of the ip5200. &pound;115 sounds cheap for the ip5200, I rather thought
they would be going for 150 quid and 170 quid respectivly.  If it was
me and I was going to spend extra cash for a feature i'd probally go
with the wireless ip5200R.
  </pre>
HID HID CATCH A QUID<br>
KALLYMARY CAN BE FRIDE<br>
 cite="mid1131999474.116006.163360@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">
The cardslots are handy if you pc doesn't come ships with them.  Sure
you can get a usb pigtail or mount them in a drive slot and be happy,
or have them on a printer... either way they are handy as others can
jack in cards... </pre>
NO IT IS JACK IN DA BOX AND BREAD IS BACK<br>
 cite="mid1131999474.116006.163360@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">esp handy as now portable flash players are popular
and at least the canon mp760 sees these card slots as standard drives.
I use mine on a regular basis... just not for direct printing typicaly
speaking.

  </pre>

--------------000604090808090400060706--
0
measekite
11/14/2005 11:07:52 PM

Paul Heslop wrote:

>measekite wrote:
>

>>Jack Torrence wrote:
>>

>>>Is there much different in photo print quality between Canon, or any other
>>>manufactuers for that matter, 4 and 6 ink printers?
>>>

>>YES.  WHEN USING OEM INK CANON HAS MORE LIFE AND SNAP TO THE PHOTOS THAN
>>THE COMPETING BRANDS.  THE OEM INK ALSO COSTS LESS
>>

>Read the question, dick head.

HICKORY
DICK
ORY
DOCK
DA MOUSE
RAN UP DA
CLOCK
DA CLOCK STRUCK ONE
WHAT HAPPEN TO DA UDDER
0
measekite
11/14/2005 11:09:38 PM
HEEEEELOW GANG

Paul Heslop wrote:

>measekite wrote:
>

>>Jack Torrence wrote:
>>

>>>Is there much different in photo print quality between Canon, or any other
>>>manufactuers for that matter, 4 and 6 ink printers?
>>>

>>YES.  WHEN USING OEM INK CANON HAS MORE LIFE AND SNAP TO THE PHOTOS THAN
>>THE COMPETING BRANDS.  THE OEM INK ALSO COSTS LESS
>>

>Read the question, dick head.

0
measekite
11/14/2005 11:09:56 PM
measekite wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:
>
> >measekite wrote:

> >>YES.  WHEN USING OEM INK CANON HAS MORE LIFE AND SNAP TO THE PHOTOS THAN
> >>THE COMPETING BRANDS.  THE OEM INK ALSO COSTS LESS
> >>

> >Read the question, dick head.
> >

> HICKORY
> DICK
> ORY
> DOCK
> DA MOUSE
> RAN UP DA
> CLOCK
> DA CLOCK STRUCK ONE
> WHAT HAPPEN TO DA UDDER

It learned to switch off the caps lock?
--
Paul   (Dear Sir, I have a complaint)
--------------070308010508090501030503

Paul Heslop wrote:

>measekite wrote:
>

>>Paul Heslop wrote:

>>>Read the question, dick head.
>>>

>>HICKORY
>>DICK
>>ORY
>>DOCK
>>DA MOUSE
>>RAN UP DA
>>CLOCK
>>DA CLOCK STRUCK ONE
>>WHAT HAPPEN TO DA UDDER
>>

>It learned to switch off the caps lock?

oh  ha ha ha

--------------070308010508090501030503

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Paul Heslop wrote:
  <pre wrap="">measekite wrote:
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">Paul Heslop wrote:

    </pre>
      <pre wrap="">measekite wrote:

      </pre>
        <pre wrap="">Jack Torrence wrote:

        </pre>
          <pre wrap="">Is there much different in photo print quality between Canon, or any other
manufactuers for that matter, 4 and 6 ink printers?

          </pre>
        <pre wrap="">YES.  WHEN USING OEM INK CANON HAS MORE LIFE AND SNAP TO THE PHOTOS THAN
THE COMPETING BRANDS.  THE OEM INK ALSO COSTS LESS

        </pre>
      <pre wrap="">Read the question, dick head.

      </pre>
    <pre wrap="">HICKORY
DICK
ORY
DOCK
DA MOUSE
RAN UP DA
CLOCK
DA CLOCK STRUCK ONE
WHAT HAPPEN TO DA UDDER
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
It learned to switch off the caps lock?
  </pre>

--------------070308010508090501030503--
0
measekite
11/15/2005 12:58:34 AM
Paul Heslop wrote:
> measekite wrote:
>
>>Paul Heslop wrote:

>>>Read the question, dick head.
>>>

>>HICKORY
>>DICK
>>ORY
>>DOCK
>>DA MOUSE
>>RAN UP DA
>>CLOCK
>>DA CLOCK STRUCK ONE
>>WHAT HAPPEN TO DA UDDER
>

> It learned to switch off the caps lock?

Understand something Paul. This guy lives somewhere in texas where there
is a fry's not too far away. He is old (in his 60's at least), probably
not married, (who would want his sorry old ass) probably drinks to
excess, and is socially unacceptable as a humane being as evidenced by
his sicko postings in this ng.
This un-monitored ng is one place where he can be himself and not get
his teeth knocked out. He proves on a daily basis that he is a complete
asshole of a person. His all cap, html posting and his constant oem
canon bullshit is the very best this loser has to offer to the world.
How pathetic!
I have kill filed this jerk weeks ago and only see his stupid shit when
others respond to him. Otherwise I he is talking to himself and dead air.
I suggest you and all others kill file this idiot so we all never see
him again.
Frank
0
fb
11/15/2005 1:54:40 AM
Paul Heslop wrote:
> measekite wrote:
>
>>Paul Heslop wrote:

>>>Read the question, dick head.
>>>

>>HICKORY
>>DICK
>>ORY
>>DOCK
>>DA MOUSE
>>RAN UP DA
>>CLOCK
>>DA CLOCK STRUCK ONE
>>WHAT HAPPEN TO DA UDDER
>

> It learned to switch off the caps lock?

Understand something Paul. This guy lives somewhere in texas where there
is a fry's not too far away. He is old (in his 60's at least), probably
not married, (who would want his sorry old ass) probably drinks to
excess, and is socially unacceptable as a humane being as evidenced by
his sicko postings in this ng.
This un-monitored ng is one place where he can be himself and not get
his teeth knocked out. He proves on a daily basis that he is a complete
asshole of a person. His all cap, html posting and his constant oem
canon bullshit is the very best this loser has to offer to the world.
How pathetic!
I have kill filed this jerk weeks ago and only see his stupid shit when
others respond to him. Otherwise he is talking to himself and dead air.
I suggest you and all others kill file this idiot so we all never see
him again.
Frank
0
fb
11/15/2005 3:22:34 AM
 I would go with the 5200 or the 8500.

"Jack Torrence" <room217[at]overlook.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> Is there much different in photo print quality between Canon, or any other
> manufactuers for that matter, 4 and 6 ink printers?
>
> Been looking at the iP5200 and iP6600D printers. Not really sure the card
> slots and screen are worth the extra money over the iP5200 but do these
> *and* the 6 ink system of the iP6600 make it worth considering over the
> iP5200?
>
> In the UK the iP5200 can be had for around �115 and the iP6600D for around
> �170.

0
Knightcrawler
11/15/2005 4:58:23 AM
>>While
>>costing a wee bit more than the older generation for the inktank it's
>>still one of the more cost effective inks on the market. You don't get
>>that with the ip6600D.  If you want light cyan/magenta and pigmented
>>black you gotta go all out and get the mp900/mp950
>>(Japan/rest-of-world), and that would be at the very least 300 quid if
>>you could buy it yet.

>OH YEAH DA GREY MARKET WITH NO WARRANTY.  GAW HEAD MAKE MY DAY >LISTEN TO DA FOOL

With all due respect, the only fool here is you.

http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=ModelDetailAct&fcategoryid=116&modelid=12077
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BKUSR4/104-4656595-0579939?v=glance&n=541966&n=507846&s=pc&v=glance

It's *in* america but not *in* the U.K .AFAIK.  But... get this...
Canon honors the warranty on UK printers in the states... and visa
versa. The US price is about $450 and *IS* for sale at amazon.com.
Your comment about the grey market even if it was  applicable is moot.
I would thank you to know what you were talking about before you start
typing.. that's a good lad.

0
zakezuke
11/15/2005 5:18:20 AM
"measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message

> YES.  WHEN USING OEM INK CANON HAS MORE LIFE AND SNAP TO THE PHOTOS THAN
> THE COMPETING BRANDS.  THE OEM INK ALSO COSTS LESS
>>
> PUT YOUR MONEY IN OEM INK

Who the f@@k asked a question about ink numbnuts?

0
Jack
11/15/2005 7:54:27 AM
"Jack Torrence" <room217[at]overlook.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

Whilst I thank those who replied with serious answers I regret that, due to
the signal to noise ratio, this will be my one and only visit to this group.

0
Jack
11/15/2005 8:01:57 AM
BYE

Jack Torrence wrote:

>"Jack Torrence" <room217[at]overlook.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
>
>Whilst I thank those who replied with serious answers I regret that, due to
>the signal to noise ratio, this will be my one and only visit to this group.

0
measekite
11/15/2005 8:52:24 AM

Jack Torrence wrote:

>"measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message
>

>>YES.  WHEN USING OEM INK CANON HAS MORE LIFE AND SNAP TO THE PHOTOS THAN
>>THE COMPETING BRANDS.  THE OEM INK ALSO COSTS LESS
>>

>>PUT YOUR MONEY IN OEM INK
>>

>Who the f@@k asked a question about ink numbnuts?

BYE

0
measekite
11/15/2005 8:53:07 AM

zakezuke wrote:

>>>While
>>>costing a wee bit more than the older generation for the inktank it's
>>>still one of the more cost effective inks on the market. You don't get
>>>that with the ip6600D.  If you want light cyan/magenta and pigmented
>>>black you gotta go all out and get the mp900/mp950
>>>(Japan/rest-of-world), and that would be at the very least 300 quid if
>>>you could buy it yet.
>>>

>>OH YEAH DA GREY MARKET WITH NO WARRANTY.  GAW HEAD MAKE MY DAY >LISTEN TO DA FOOL
>>

>With all due respect, the only fool here is you.

IT IS A GRAND SLAM HOME RUN

>http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=ModelDetailAct&fcategoryid=116&modelid=12077
>http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BKUSR4/104-4656595-0579939?v=glance&n=541966&n=507846&s=pc&v=glance
>
>It's *in* america but not *in* the U.K .AFAIK.  But... get this...
>Canon honors the warranty on UK printers in the states... and visa
>versa. The US price is about $450 and *IS* for sale at amazon.com.
>Your comment about the grey market even if it was  applicable is moot.
>I would thank you to know what you were talking about before you start
>typing.. that's a good lad.

0
measekite
11/15/2005 8:54:28 AM

Knightcrawler wrote:

> I would go with the 5200 or the 8500.

BAD ADVICE.  IF YOU ARE GOING TO PAY THE HIGHER PRICE OF THE IP8500 YOU
MIGHT AS WELL CONSIDER THE I9900 THAT CAN PRINT UP TO 13X19.

>"Jack Torrence" <room217[at]overlook.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
>

>>Is there much different in photo print quality between Canon, or any other
>>manufactuers for that matter, 4 and 6 ink printers?
>>
>>Been looking at the iP5200 and iP6600D printers. Not really sure the card
>>slots and screen are worth the extra money over the iP5200 but do these
>>*and* the 6 ink system of the iP6600 make it worth considering over the
>>iP5200?
>>
>>In the UK the iP5200 can be had for around �115 and the iP6600D for around
>>�170.

0
measekite
11/15/2005 8:56:08 AM

fb wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:
>
>> measekite wrote:

>>> HICKORY
>>> DICK
>>> ORY
>>> DOCK
>>> DA MOUSE
>>> RAN UP DA
>>> CLOCK
>>> DA CLOCK STRUCK ONE
>>> WHAT HAPPEN TO DA UDDER
>>

>> It learned to switch off the caps lock?
>

> Understand something Paul. This guy lives somewhere in texas where there
> is a fry's not too far away.

DO YOU MEAN FISH FRY

> He is old (in his 60's at least), probably
> not married, (who would want his sorry old ass) probably drinks to
> excess, and is socially unacceptable as a humane being as evidenced by
> his sicko postings in this ng.

FRANK JUST DESCRIBED HIMSELF

> This un-monitored ng is one place where he can be himself and not get
> his teeth knocked out. He proves on a daily basis that he is a complete
> asshole of a person.

I AM NOT A FRANK

> His all cap, html posting and his constant oem
> canon bullshit is the very best this loser has to offer to the world.
> How pathetic!

BE SURE TO USE CANON OEM INK OR
HP OEM INK OR
EPSON OEM INK

> I have kill filed this jerk

HE ANSWERS ME EVERY DAY NO KILLFILE JUST A LIE

> weeks ago and only see his stupid shit when
> others respond to him.

THAT IS ALL OF THE TIME AND HE STILL SPENDS ALL THE TIME REPLYING.  THE
SICKO LOVES TO TALK TO ME.

> Otherwise he is talking to himself and dead air.

RIGHT.  TALKING TO YOU IS TALKING TOMYSELF

> I suggest you and all others kill file this idiot so we all never see
> him again.

THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE

> Frank

FURTER
0
measekite
11/15/2005 8:59:33 AM

fb wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:
>
>> measekite wrote:

>>> HICKORY
>>> DICK
>>> ORY
>>> DOCK
>>> DA MOUSE
>>> RAN UP DA
>>> CLOCK
>>> DA CLOCK STRUCK ONE
>>> WHAT HAPPEN TO DA UDDER
>>

>> It learned to switch off the caps lock?
>

> SNIP

SOS

> Frank

LOVE MARY
0
measekite
11/15/2005 9:00:55 AM
fb wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:
> > measekite wrote:

> >>HICKORY
> >>DICK
> >>ORY
> >>DOCK
> >>DA MOUSE
> >>RAN UP DA
> >>CLOCK
> >>DA CLOCK STRUCK ONE
> >>WHAT HAPPEN TO DA UDDER
> >

> > It learned to switch off the caps lock?
>
> Understand something Paul. This guy lives somewhere in texas where there
> is a fry's not too far away. He is old (in his 60's at least), probably
> not married, (who would want his sorry old ass) probably drinks to
> excess, and is socially unacceptable as a humane being as evidenced by
> his sicko postings in this ng.
> This un-monitored ng is one place where he can be himself and not get
> his teeth knocked out. He proves on a daily basis that he is a complete
> asshole of a person. His all cap, html posting and his constant oem
> canon bullshit is the very best this loser has to offer to the world.
> How pathetic!
> I have kill filed this jerk weeks ago and only see his stupid shit when
> others respond to him. Otherwise I he is talking to himself and dead air.
> I suggest you and all others kill file this idiot so we all never see
> him again.
> Frank

I always forget people's killfiles. Then someone responds to someone
in MY KF and i remember how annoying it is. Sorry Frank.
--
Paul   (Dear Sir, I have a complaint)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
0
Paul
11/15/2005 9:22:50 AM
In message <43799356$1_1@glkas0286.greenlnk.net>, Jack Torrence
<room217@[at].invalid> writes
>"Jack Torrence" <room217[at]overlook.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
>
>Whilst I thank those who replied with serious answers I regret that, due to
>the signal to noise ratio, this will be my one and only visit to this group.

If you just killfile one person that should largely deal with it.

--
Timothy
0

A small droplet with a 4 color printer does a pretty good job, a larger
drop will look grainy with a 4 color.

The 4 color will save ink costs.

Art

Jack Torrence wrote:

> Is there much different in photo print quality between Canon, or any other
> manufactuers for that matter, 4 and 6 ink printers?
>
> Been looking at the iP5200 and iP6600D printers. Not really sure the card
> slots and screen are worth the extra money over the iP5200 but do these
> *and* the 6 ink system of the iP6600 make it worth considering over the
> iP5200?
>
> In the UK the iP5200 can be had for around �115 and the iP6600D for around
> �170.

0
Arthur
11/15/2005 2:46:01 PM
I have killfield only 3 addresses in this newsgroup.  Two are for the
same person.  I show over 600 messages that have been removed, almost
all from the one person.  It makes the noise level much more bearable.

Art

me@privacy.net wrote:

> In message <43799356$1_1@glkas0286.greenlnk.net>, Jack Torrence
> <room217@[at].invalid> writes
>
>> "Jack Torrence" <room217[at]overlook.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
>> Whilst I thank those who replied with serious answers I regret that,
>> due to
>> the signal to noise ratio, this will be my one and only visit to this
>> group.
>

> If you just killfile one person that should largely deal with it.

0
Arthur
11/15/2005 3:23:42 PM
THAT IS GREAT.  LESS OF YOU TOO

Arthur Entlich wrote:

> I have killfield only 3 addresses in this newsgroup.  Two are for the
> same person.  I show over 600 messages that have been removed, almost
> all from the one person.  It makes the noise level much more bearable.
>
> Art
>
> me@privacy.net wrote:
>
>> In message <43799356$1_1@glkas0286.greenlnk.net>, Jack Torrence
>> <room217@[at].invalid> writes
>>
>>> "Jack Torrence" <room217[at]overlook.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Whilst I thank those who replied with serious answers I regret that,
>>> due to
>>> the signal to noise ratio, this will be my one and only visit to
>>> this group.
>>

>> If you just killfile one person that should largely deal with it.

0
measekite
11/15/2005 7:34:30 PM

Arthur Entlich wrote:

> This is something only you can decide and you should do so by seeing
> samples of the same couple of images in both printer environments.
>
> A small droplet with a 4 color printer does a pretty good job, a
> larger drop will look grainy with a 4 color.
>
> The 4 color will save ink costs.

AND BE SURE TOP USE OEM INK

> Art
>
> Jack Torrence wrote:
>
>> Is there much different in photo print quality between Canon, or any
>> other manufactuers for that matter, 4 and 6 ink printers?
>>
>> Been looking at the iP5200 and iP6600D printers. Not really sure the
>> card slots and screen are worth the extra money over the iP5200 but
>> do these *and* the 6 ink system of the iP6600 make it worth
>> considering over the iP5200?
>>
>> In the UK the iP5200 can be had for around �115 and the iP6600D for
>> around �170.

0
measekite
11/15/2005 7:35:12 PM

me@privacy.net wrote:

> In message <43799356$1_1@glkas0286.greenlnk.net>, Jack Torrence
> <room217@[at].invalid> writes
>
>> "Jack Torrence" <room217[at]overlook.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
>> Whilst I thank those who replied with serious answers I regret that,
>> due to
>> the signal to noise ratio, this will be my one and only visit to this
>> group.
>

> If you just killfile one person that should largely deal with it.

DATS WHUT U TINK
0
measekite
11/15/2005 7:35:52 PM

Paul Heslop wrote:

>fb wrote:
>

>>Paul Heslop wrote:

>>>It learned to switch off the caps lock?
>>>

>>Understand something Paul. This guy lives somewhere in texas where there
>>is a fry's not too far away. He is old (in his 60's at least), probably
>>not married, (who would want his sorry old ass) probably drinks to
>>excess, and is socially unacceptable as a humane being as evidenced by
>>his sicko postings in this ng.
>>This un-monitored ng is one place where he can be himself and not get
>>his teeth knocked out. He proves on a daily basis that he is a complete
>>asshole of a person. His all cap, html posting and his constant oem
>>canon bullshit is the very best this loser has to offer to the world.
>>How pathetic!
>>I have kill filed this jerk weeks ago and only see his stupid shit when
>>others respond to him. Otherwise I he is talking to himself and dead air.
>>I suggest you and all others kill file this idiot so we all never see
>>him again.
>>Frank
>>

>I always forget people's killfiles. Then someone responds to someone
>in MY KF and i remember how annoying it is. Sorry Frank.

WELL IS IS TIME FOR DINNER.  I AM HAVING FRANKFURTERS AND BEANS.  I LIKE
THAT.  IT IS TASTIER THAN POLISH SAUSAGE.  THEN I AM GOING TO HAVE A
COFFEE MOCHA.  YUMEE YUME FOR THE TOMEE
0
measekite
11/15/2005 7:37:49 PM
measekite wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:
>
> >fb wrote:

> >>Understand something Paul. This guy lives somewhere in texas where there
> >>is a fry's not too far away. He is old (in his 60's at least), probably
> >>not married, (who would want his sorry old ass) probably drinks to
> >>excess, and is socially unacceptable as a humane being as evidenced by
> >>his sicko postings in this ng.
> >>This un-monitored ng is one place where he can be himself and not get
> >>his teeth knocked out. He proves on a daily basis that he is a complete
> >>asshole of a person. His all cap, html posting and his constant oem
> >>canon bullshit is the very best this loser has to offer to the world.
> >>How pathetic!
> >>I have kill filed this jerk weeks ago and only see his stupid shit when
> >>others respond to him. Otherwise I he is talking to himself and dead air.
> >>I suggest you and all others kill file this idiot so we all never see
> >>him again.
> >>Frank
> >>

> >I always forget people's killfiles. Then someone responds to someone
> >in MY KF and i remember how annoying it is. Sorry Frank.
> >

> WELL IS IS TIME FOR DINNER.  I AM HAVING FRANKFURTERS AND BEANS.  I LIKE
> THAT.  IT IS TASTIER THAN POLISH SAUSAGE.  THEN I AM GOING TO HAVE A
> COFFEE MOCHA.  YUMEE YUME FOR THE TOMEE

It's 'tummy' yer div
--
Paul   (Dear Sir, I have a complaint)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
0
Paul
11/15/2005 8:20:36 PM
Arthur Entlich wrote:

> I have killfield only 3 addresses in this newsgroup.  Two are for the
> same person.  I show over 600 messages that have been removed, almost
> all from the one person.  It makes the noise level much more bearable.

I've also killfiled two addresses by the same person. I can only take
so many Canon OEM ink spam messages in giant letters per day.

-Taliesyn
0
Taliesyn
11/15/2005 8:29:03 PM
TWO ADDRESS AND HE STILLS HEARS DA GOSPEL

Taliesyn wrote:

> Arthur Entlich wrote:
>
>> I have killfield only 3 addresses in this newsgroup.  Two are for the
>> same person.  I show over 600 messages that have been removed, almost
>> all from the one person.  It makes the noise level much more bearable.
>>

> I've also killfiled two addresses by the same person. I can only take
> so many Canon OEM ink spam messages in giant letters per day.
>
> -Taliesyn
0
measekite
11/15/2005 9:37:39 PM
Taliesyn wrote:
> Arthur Entlich wrote:
>
>> I have killfield only 3 addresses in this newsgroup.  Two are for the
>> same person.  I show over 600 messages that have been removed, almost
>> all from the one person.  It makes the noise level much more bearable.
>>

> I've also killfiled two addresses by the same person. I can only take
> so many Canon OEM ink spam messages in giant letters per day.
>
> -Taliesyn

Yeah let the fuckwit moron talk to himself. He's totally clueless as to
what's going on in this ng.
Frank
0
fb
11/15/2005 10:05:23 PM

fb wrote:

> Taliesyn wrote:
>
>> Arthur Entlich wrote:
>>
>>> I have killfield only 3 addresses in this newsgroup.  Two are for
>>> the same person.  I show over 600 messages that have been removed,
>>> almost all from the one person.  It makes the noise level much more
>>> bearable.
>>>

>> I've also killfiled two addresses by the same person. I can only take
>> so many Canon OEM ink spam messages in giant letters per day.
>>
>> -Taliesyn
>

> Yeah let the fuckwit moron talk to himself. He's totally clueless as
> to what's going on in this ng.
> Frank

YOU LEFT OUT THE I IN YOUR NEW HANDLE FOR THE MIDDLE INITIAL
0
measekite

Printer Ink

BCI -6 ink in Canon ip4200 printer
Is it possible to use the Canon ip4000 ink (BCI-6Y, C, M) in the Canon IP4200 printer? The numbers are different and the ip4200 cartridges are chipped, but if I could transfer the chip to the BCI-6 ink would it work? On Feb 3, 4:54 pm, "dc" <darri...@gmail.com> wrote: > Is it possible to use the Canon ip4000 ink (BCI-6Y, C, M) in the Canon > IP4200 printer? The numbers are different and the ip4200 cartridges > are chipped, but if I could transfer the chip to the BCI-6 ink would > it work? For those who are interested the CLI cartridges will work in pla...

FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used)

Printer vs printer vs ...
I have an old HP. If I load a graphic into Mozilla it will print to the HP. If I load a graphic into PMView it will not print. Why? Jim L -- If you think people are out to get you you're paranoid. If you think people are out to get anybody they can what are you? Sir: inkleputDEL@ETEisp.com wrote: > I have an old HP. If I load a graphic into Mozilla it will print to the > HP. If I load a graphic into PMView it will not print. Why? > PMview has a size limitation. Look in the re-size option to see the largest size to which it will convert a picture. In ...

HP printer vs. Canon printer

epson inks: CX series durbraite ink line vs RX series 6 ink line
If I am looking for better quality photos and colour prints: is the CX line with 4 colour Durabrite inks better than the 6 colour inks in the RX line? Are they better in: image quality fading/smudge resistence? I am hoping for an all in one that allows cd/dvd printing, and I don't think I can get that in the CX line with durabrite inks. But are those inks better than the RX700 inks, which does allow cd/dvd printing.? I replaced my C80 recently with the R200 and there is no comparison. The photos from the R200 on glossy paper are just like the came from the photo p...

Question about the waste ink tank in Canon IP5000 (and other Canon printers)
I've read this 'tank' contains ink from the cleaning cycles of the printer, and a cleaning happens automatically every time ink cartridges are replaced. So my question is how many times do I have to replace the cartridges with new ones before an error message appears saying the tank is full? Anyone taken a printer to Canon to have the tank emptied? How much did they charge? The amount of ink consumed in the cleaning cycles when replacing tanks is minimal, but cleaning cycles also occur based upon printer usage, time intervals and when requested by the user. The deep...

Bulk Pigment Ink for a Dye Ink Printer
I'm thinking of getting into the Niagara system of bulk ink through Media Street. My printer is an Epson R320 which uses dye inks. With that system, I can use their pigment type inks which is called Generations G-Chrome. Cost to start with the Niagara system is $269 American. The ink is $116.10 and comes in 4 ounce bottles. Digital Camera magazine (October 2005) has a favorable preview with this system using printers made for dye inks. I have several questions and maybe some here can help. 1. With this ink, what can I expect from an occasional text print from MS Word? As sharp as ...

Canon printer ink usage
Strange problem! I purchased a new computer a little more than a year ago. Along with it I got a Canon Pixma MP520 printer. As all new printers, it had four new ink cartridges in it. I set up the software so it only printed black and grey. There were no colors involved. The other day it complained (slightly over a year's use) that it was running out of Cyan. I replaced the Cyan cartridge and it began working again. Bit I noticed the cartridge I removed was 40-50% full of ink. Two things occur to me: (1) Why would it be reported as empty? (2) Why would it be emp...

Replacement Ink for Canon printer
I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e black and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can I purchase replacements or should use refills if refills our available for a good price? "Kenneth Maultsby" <kmaultsby@verizon.net> wrote in message news:UogEe.426$Eo3.416@trnddc08... >I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e black >and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can I purchase replacements or >should use refills if refills our available for a good price? > Country? Region? For bulk...

Canon Pixma Printer Ink
5-Pack Non-OEM Ink w/ Chip for Canon PGI-5BK CLI-8 Pixma MP500 MP530 MP600 MP800 iP4200 iP4300 iP4500 iP5200 iP5200 Price:$8.91 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B001IO6DEY Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B001IO6DEY Canon Pixma Pro9000 Professional Large Format Inkjet Printer (9995A001) Price:$499.99 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B000J1HPK8 Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B000J1HPK8 6 Pack (3xBlack + 1 of Each Color) Compatible Ink w/ Chip for Canon Pixma iP3300 iP3500 MP510 MX700 PGI-5BK CLI-8 Price:$21.45 Image: http://bestdea...

Your Ink for Espon Canon printer
special offer suitable for all Epson Canon inkjet printer , welcom to visit http://xibase.net/products.php or tel 2683 2829 , free delivery. ...

Aftermarket ink for Canon printer
A aftermarket ink store is selling out their stock of Liberty Canon carts because they are changing suppliers. I don't know if it is because of problems or price points. If I mix Liberty carts with Canon-brande ones will the results be satisfactory? I'm particularly concerned with gumming up the print head om my M600. Brendan mixing carts shouldn't matter don't forget when you run out of a cartridge your not mixing the inks in the printhead its only being mixed on the paper www.bizco.com.au "Brendan R. Wehrung" <ck183@FreeNet.Carleton.CA>...

Generic inks for CANON printers?
I just ordered a canon ip3000 after my 6th and last epson C82 warranty replacement broke. I was wondering if use of generic inks from ebay will be a problem with the canon printer. I know that epson uses durabrite which the generics can't duplicate, but canon doesn't use this feature so would generics be ok? On the bright side genuine canon inks are alot cheaper than epson so thats a plus, but for the price of a set of genuines I can get 3-4 sets on ebay for half the price. It's tempting! Can anyone say anything positive about generic inks in the canon printers? ...

How can I reset the ink cartridge/ink level so the printer............
Hello, I own a HP PSC 1610 All-in-One Printer-Scanner-Copier which uses HP94 & HP95. I'm using generic brand cartridges and knew how to reset the cartridges, but I can't find the web sight that had pictures. In short, after the process, the printer's ink level checker will show full. All I remember is some tape, taped over one of the connections on the cartridge, but that's all I can remember. Please help. TIA. On Apr 16, 4:00=A0pm, billy smith <billy.sm...@Yenc.com> wrote: > Hello, I own a HP PSC 1610 All-in-One Printer-Scanner-Copier which > uses HP94 &g...

How can I reset the ink cartridge/ink level so the printer............
Hello, I own a HP PSC 1610 All-in-One Printer-Scanner-Copier which uses HP94 & HP95. I'm using generic brand cartridges and knew how to reset the cartridges, but I can't find the web sight that had pictures. In short, after the process, the printer's ink level checker will show full. All I remember is some tape, taped over one of the connections on the cartridge, but that's all I can remember. Please help. TIA. Billy Smitty wrote: > Hello, I own a HP PSC 1610 All-in-One Printer-Scanner-Copier which uses HP94 > & HP95. I'm using generic brand...

ink for printers
can all printers take both types of ink, for instance black and colour Most printers take both types of cartridges. "martin speirs" <speirsyboy@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:a6866bcc.0401190208.192db084@posting.google.com... > can all printers take both types of ink, for instance black and colour On 19 Jan 2004 02:08:33 -0800, speirsyboy@hotmail.com (martin speirs) wrote: >can all printers take both types of ink, for instance black and colour Huh?? What exactly are you asking? Inkjet ink brands? types? -eg dye, pigment **********************...

Is HP ink compatible with Canon Printers?
I have some left over bulk ink from a HP ink jet printer (DeskJet 820Cxi). Can I use this in a Canon i560? "JuanKnighter" <juanknighter@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<10ntap423emd3e3@corp.supernews.com>... > I have some left over bulk ink from a HP ink jet printer (DeskJet 820Cxi). > Can I use this in a Canon i560? You could end up paying a lot more for ink in the long run by trying that. Aside from the thermal qualities, the shade of ink will probably not be exactly the same. A different shade of ink will contaminate the felt pad (whatever ...

Printer Inks
Is there a company who sells compatible inks for Canon S9000 that seems better than another? In article <1108001951.152633.164910@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, richard50 @mchsi.com says... > Is there a company who sells compatible inks for Canon S9000 that seems > better than another? > > Anyone who "Picks a brand" for you would be doing it in the dark, as you havent said what you are doing with the printer. I have used inks from www.inksupply.com (MIS Associaates) as well as Formulabs inks in several different lines of Canon printer and had V...

HP printer vs. ink cost??????
My son has a HP 3520 printer that I gave to him. I had to buy a hp printer when I bought my computer for a rebate type of thing so I bought the cheapest printer they had, paid $39.99. Prints okay for what he uses it for, stupid crap, he's 13. He needs new cartridges for it. $22.00 for color cartridge - 18.00 for Black and White. Am I missing something? 22 +18= 40. Thats the same I paid for the whole printer that came with 2 cartridges, a nice big box, paper sampler, instruction manual, 1 year warranty, etc.... And for some reason, the generic cartridges are only about 2 d...

Lyson quad inks for Canon printers
Is anyone actually using Lyson quad or reduced gamut inks for printing black and white photos on Canon printers? If so, what do you like or dislike about them? It seems that only Lyson makes these inks for Canon printers. MIS and Piezography inks are for Epson printers only. Piezography is working on adapting their inks to Canon printers but haven't released any products yet. Thanks in advance, Jim ...

generic ink for Canon printers satisfactory?
I have a Canon I860 color inkjet printer that has made fantastic prints using the original Canon ink cartridges that came with the printer. Some of the cartridges are now empty and need replacing. Are there non-Canon cartridges that are as satisfactory as Canon's own brand? If so, may I ask for recommendations? best, Aaron On 27 Jun 2004 08:07:59 -0700, aaronep@pacbell.net (Aaron Epstein) wrote: >I have a Canon I860 color inkjet printer that has made fantastic >prints using the original Canon ink cartridges that came with the >printer. > >Some of...

Printer Ink
I am new to this group and suspect this topic has been covered many times but I would appreciate advice. I bought a small printer about 6 months ago for about $40 Canadian. It came with colour and black and white cartridges. Yesterday I went to buy replacement ink cartridges and had to pay over $100 for them. This is absolutely outrageous and if I had stopped and thought about it I would have simply purchased a new printer and thrown the old, perfectly serviceable one, away but this action offends me as being wasteful. My next thought was that if I buy a better, more exp...

Web resources about - Canon 4 ink Vs 6 ink printers - comp.periphs.printers

3D Printer - Flickr - Photo Sharing!

The 3D printer carving out a new curriculum
With Australia's technical expertise slowly whittling away, the team behind this gadget wants to take schools back to the basics of manufacturing ...

ASIC investigating company after inventor of world's largest 3D printer left out of pocket
... Australian Securities and Investments Commission investigates the administration of a company that tried to sell the world's largest 3D printer. ...

9to5Toys Lunch Break: Brother Laser Printer $45, 9′ MFi Lightning Cable $6, iPhone 6/s Plus Leather Folio ...
... Twitter , RSS Feed , Facebook , Google+ and Safari push notifications . TODAY’S CAN’T MISS DEALS: Daily Deals: Brother Monochrome Laser Printer ...

Prusa I3 is a DIY 3D printer you can actually afford
Imagine drawing an image and having transformed into a full 3D model? That's what a 3D printer can do for you. The Hictop Prusa I3 3D Desktop ...