Canon Catrige 41 & 40 question Canon Pixma MP160 ink out

------=_NextPart_000_0102_01CAC82E.D2499950

I manually refilled these 2 carts and they work fine, but the printer =
monitor still indicates ink is out.

Is there a chip inside the carts that need to be reset?

Can I reset them through the printer software?

Thanks in advance

------=_NextPart_000_0102_01CAC82E.D2499950

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>I manually refilled these 2 carts and =
they work=20
fine, but the printer monitor still indicates ink is out.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Is there a chip inside the carts that =
need to be=20
reset?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Can I reset them through the printer=20
software?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Thanks in advance</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0102_01CAC82E.D2499950--

0
Joe

Press and hold the stop/reset button until the message goes away, or th
printer respnds

0
tigerwan

FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used)

Question about the waste ink tank in Canon IP5000 (and other Canon printers)
I've read this 'tank' contains ink from the cleaning cycles of the printer, and a cleaning happens automatically every time ink cartridges are replaced. So my question is how many times do I have to replace the cartridges with new ones before an error message appears saying the tank is full? Anyone taken a printer to Canon to have the tank emptied? How much did they charge? The amount of ink consumed in the cleaning cycles when replacing tanks is minimal, but cleaning cycles also occur based upon printer usage, time intervals and when requested by the user. The deep...

Canon Pixma IP3000 printer ink question
Basically, I`m looking at getting one of these printers, but spotted 2 different black ink carts, the BCI-3eBk and the BCI-6. The BCI-3eBK seems to be slightly more expensive than the BCI-6. Anyone got a clue what the difference is? Also, I was looking at an Epson R200 - is there any reason I should be panicking to cancel my order for a Canon and go for the Epson? -- What am I selling on ebay right now? http://tinyurl.com/38yjc Earn money reading emails! http://tinyurl.com/2pcgm Simon Finnigan wrote: >Basically, I`m looking at getting one of these printers, but s...

Canon Pixma Mp160 Printer
Canon Pixma MP470 Photo All-In-One Inkjet Printer (2177B002) Price:$99.99 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B000SQ5N4Y Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B000SQ5N4Y Genuine Canon PG-40 CL-41 Ink Cartridge Set for Pixma ip1600 ip1700 ip1800 ip2600 MP140 MP150 MP160 MP170 MP180 MP190 MP210 MP450 MP460 MP470 MX300 MX310 Price:$56.99 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B0025HW7FC Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B0025HW7FC Canon Pixma MP210 Photo All-In-One Inkjet Printer (2175B002) Price:$79.99 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B0...

Canon Pixma Printer Ink
5-Pack Non-OEM Ink w/ Chip for Canon PGI-5BK CLI-8 Pixma MP500 MP530 MP600 MP800 iP4200 iP4300 iP4500 iP5200 iP5200 Price:$8.91 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B001IO6DEY Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B001IO6DEY Canon Pixma Pro9000 Professional Large Format Inkjet Printer (9995A001) Price:$499.99 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B000J1HPK8 Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B000J1HPK8 6 Pack (3xBlack + 1 of Each Color) Compatible Ink w/ Chip for Canon Pixma iP3300 iP3500 MP510 MX700 PGI-5BK CLI-8 Price:$21.45 Image: http://bestdea...

Most Popular Canon Toner, Canon Ink Cartridges, Canon Ribbons
The Buy Toner Online sells Canon Brands Toners, Ink cartridges and Ribbons. The Buy Toner Online is an ISO 9001&140001 certified online shopping site, which provides 100 percent unconditional guarantee to the products it sells. The Buy Online Toner displays top selling products separately to enable the customer to choose their product easily without confusion. Buy Toner online sales by major Canon products are below: BJ Printers Canon BJ 5 Canon BJ 10 Canon BJ 100 Canon BJ 20 Canon BJ 200 Canon BJ 230 BJC printers Canon BJC 1000 Canon BJC 1010 Canon BJ...

Where to Buy Ink Jet Cartridges for Canon MP980 & Canon MP610?
Hi, today I tried to buy individual gray inkjet cartridge fore MH980 & small black ink Jet cartridge for the MP980 & MP610. Where is the least expensive vendor to buy these cartridges? Is it possible to just buy individual cartridges for these printers? Thanks, Sam, On Dec 19, 12:04=A0pm, "Sam" <sasdfa...@lkuy.com> wrote: > Hi, today I tried to buy individual gray inkjet cartridge fore MH980 & sm= all > black ink Jet cartridge for the MP980 & MP610. > Where is the least expensive vendor to buy these cartridges? =A0Is it > possibl...

linux & canon pixma ip3000 printer
My hp deskjet 920c broke during printjob (second hp printer with lifespan of less then 2 yrs) and i would like to buy a new color inktjet printer and preferbaly not HP, the inktcartridges cost to much too. The Canon Pixma IP3000 caught my eye and it will probably will work very good with winxp, but i have dual boot pc (winxp & fedora core3) and i would like to use the printer with linux as well. If i can't print photos or cd-roms with linux thats ok, but i would very much like to print colored text and agenda (from korganizer) and the likes. The information about canon printers ...

Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet Printer
PROBLEM I have a very basic question... how to take black and white print? I am getting colored print even if I press black button on the printer. Please advice.I'll be thankful if you please let me know the steps to make sure that how can I make sure that my printer settings at computer level are correct to take black and print. find solution here http://pc-solution4u.blogspot.com/search/label/Canon%20PIXMA%20MP160%20All-In-One%20InkJet%20Printer ...

Canon Pixma ip4500 Ink Tank Question
Have had this new printer for about two weeks. Have been doing lots of A4 prints which have come out very well and am now nearing the end of the original Canon colour tanks which came with the printer. For replacement tanks I have purchased a set from Cartridge World here in the UK which have the chips reset so that ink monitoring will continue. Magenta tank warns me it is running low. I continue to print. Then it tells me it is empty. I stop printing immediately and put in full Cartridge World tank with reset chip. The printer accepts this tank and continues to print well. ...

Canon Pixma iP4500 vs Canon Pixma iP4600
Are these two the same printers except the 4600 being the next year's model of the 4500? Thanks RDOC wrote: > Are these two the same printers except the 4600 being the next year's > model of the 4500? Thanks > I think you will find them to be very similar. There is, however, one significant difference. The 4500 ink tanks are readily available from a range of suppliers as the chips on the ink tanks have been " cracked." If you buy the 4600 you are currently tied in to buying only genuine Canon replacement ink tanks. There is a significant price diff...

Canon Pixma printers: ink cartridges, print-head cleaners
I've just bought a Canon Pixma iP3000 printer and would like advice ink cartidges and print-head care. Considering costs for genuine Canon cartridges vs. generic it seems to me that the latter would be more cost effective - providing they don't ruin the printheads. And what about the print-head cleaning cartridges I've seen advertised. Do they work? If so, occasional use of these cleaning cartridges might make up for whatever risks using generic cartridges might entail. Or so I have been figuring. I'd appreciate advice from someone who has had experience with thes...

My Canon printer is always out of colored ink and I only print B&W
I have a Canon MP 780 and it is always asking for one of the color cartridges to be replaced. I am thinking of changing all of them to black. (last resort as I do use color rarely) The black seems to last longer than the color, but I have bought so many color ones that I really can't keep up. On Nov 18, 7:18 pm, metspitzer <kilow...@charter.net> wrote: > I have a Canon MP 780 and it is always asking for one of the color > cartridges to be replaced. I am thinking of changing all of them to > black. (last resort as I do use color rarely) > > The black ...

Web resources about - Canon Catrige 41 & 40 question Canon Pixma MP160 ink out - comp.periphs.printers

NRL Auckland Nines: Canberra Raiders coach questions timing of pre-season tournament
Canberra Raiders coach Ricky Stuart has questioned the timing of the Auckland Nines.

The 10,000-step question
Walking 10,000 steps a day has become a mantra of modern health. But where did the figure come from - and is it enough?

Detroit, Geneva, and your questions
Filed under: Podcasts On Episode #464 of the Autoblog Podcast, we look back at the Detroit Auto Show, preview Geneva, and answer lots of your ...

An anti-trust question
I am not a lawyer, and I don’t play one on the internet. I have a passing familiarity with anti-trust law from work (Mayhew Insurance is too ...

Sanders Questions Clinton's Motives, Leadership in Iowa Race's Last Days
Despite his promise to run a positive campaign, the insurgent candidate is toeing the line between contrasts and negative attacks, both on air ...

Econ 210a Memo Question: Pre-Industrial Economic "Revolutions"
**For January 27, 2016:** The January 20 class painted a picture of an economic world in which (a) total factor productivity growth was very ...

How Pandora answered the most critical question facing every app maker
Pandora is dead-simple app to use, and its design team prides itself on being able to guess exactly what you want at a given time. But it’s ...

Questions raised about aging water system in New Orleans - Videos - CBS News
In New Orleans, lead pipes installed 100 years ago are still in service. Some residents are growing concerned that the pipes are a lead poisoning ...

5 Questions: Extending the defense
Skip to main content Comcast SportsNet - CSNNE.com Header links TV Listings Channel Finder Apps Follow Bar RSN login or register Login Search ...