Canon CLI-8 Compatible Cartridges

I noticed on the Australian Jettec site they are listing compatible
cartridges for the Pixma iP4200, iP5200 etc.
(http://www.whatcartridge.com/selector4.php?id_equipment=8152)

http://jettec.com.au/canonchart.html

They don't have a code though, maybe Jettec is working on releasing
these compatibles? Anyone in the UK know? A lot of people are waiting
for these.

James Sodor
www.whatcartridge.com

0
whatcartridge

*U
SPAMMER*

whatcartridge.com wrote:

>I noticed on the Australian Jettec site they are listing compatible
>cartridges for the Pixma iP4200, iP5200 etc.
>(http://www.whatcartridge.com/selector4.php?id_equipment=8152)
>
>http://jettec.com.au/canonchart.html
>
>They don't have a code though, maybe Jettec is working on releasing
>these compatibles? Anyone in the UK know? A lot of people are waiting
>for these.
>
>James Sodor
>www.whatcartridge.com

0
measekite

Compatible ink cartridges for Canon PGI-5BK, CLI-8BK, CLI-8C, CLI-8M & CLI-8Y
Hi, I have seen that there are now compatible ink cartridges available for Canons latest range of printers, but without the chips. Canon's Cartridge part numbers are: PGI-5BK, CLI-8BK, CLI-8C, CLI-8M & CLI-8Y. Apparently the original Canon cartridge chips can be reused in the compatible cartridges. Has anyone any news on when compatible cartridges will be available with the chips ? Any news updates will be much appreciated. AH aaron@anycake.com wrote: >Hi, > >I have seen that there are now compatible ink cartridges available for >Canons latest ra...

Canon Cli compatable cartridges
See that these now come with chips fitted, saving all that fidling, swopping chip over. Price is quite a lot more than existing; anyone used one yet? Curios as to whether ink counter works (Canon MP830 user) "Gel" <barclayhomes@ukgateway.net> wrote in message news:8c60f24e-140b-49c0-a140-c28dbe65aa6b@a1g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... > See that these now come with chips fitted, saving all that fidling, > swopping chip over. > Price is quite a lot more than existing; anyone used one yet? > > Curios as to whether ink counter works > (Canon MP830 u...

Refilling Canon cartridges CLI-8
Hello group I have a trick that might be of use to others. Sometimes when I insert a cartridge that I refilled some time ago the sponge at the exit port of the cartridge looks very dry and I get stripes printing the first page or so. Now I have found a trick that might be of use to others. Just before I insert the cartridge in the printer I remove the refill plug for a few seconds keeping the cartridge in a upright position and keeping a piece of paper under the cartridge. This soaks the sponge in the exit port of the cartridge with ink and I get no more stripes. Kind regar...

Refill Canon CLI-8 Cartridges
Hi I want to buy a Canon printer (Pixma Pro 9000) that uses CLI-8 cartridges. I would like information about bypassing the chip in the cartridge so that the I may refill and use them. .. I also need to know a supplier of ink to fill the cartridges Using new cartridges instead of refilling is just too expensive and I would not be able to afford doing my own printing. Thank you in advance for any reply. Jim JimP wrote: > Hi > I want to buy a Canon printer (Pixma Pro 9000) that uses CLI-8 cartridges. I > would like > information about bypassing the chip in...

Canon CLI-8 refills and compats
To anyone using refills or compats in the CLI-8 line. I understand that you have to swap chips on the tanks and disable the low ink warnings. But does the printer still report ink levels? That is, will the levels show up in the status monitor or do you have to pop the top and look? DanG wrote: > To anyone using refills or compats in the CLI-8 line. There are not any that are formulated to match the newer Canon ink. > I understand that you > have to swap chips on the tanks and disable the low ink warnings. But does > the printer still report ink levels? Th...

Canon CLI-8 ink cartridges from eBay
Replacement ink cartridges for the Pixma MP 530 are very affordable on eBay. What makes them affordable is the need to remove the chip from the original cartridge and attach it to the new generic cartridge. There are instructions for doing this which include pushing the printer's reset button to "reset the chip memory". Does this actually work? Does the MP530 have a "reset" button? On Sun, 9 Dec 2007 09:39:39 -0800, "Victek" <victek@xyz.com> wrote: >Replacement ink cartridges for the Pixma MP 530 are very affordable on eBay. >...

Canon CLI 8 / PG 5 Compats
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with the carts advertised by Atlantic Inkjet http://www.atlanticinkjet.com/canon-inkjets-product-PIXMA-MP510.asp The indicate that they are 'recycled' and have reset chips to allow ink monitoring. I have a laser for most of my printing needs and don't mind spending $9 / cart if they 'work ' ? PS If they can reset the chip , why can't the rest of us ? Just curious.... On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 00:25:47 GMT, "Lily" <nothere@somewhere.com> wrote: >Just wondering if anyone has any exp...

Canon CLI-8 cartridges from 3rd party (e.g. iP4200)
Hi all, are there any third party cartridges, replacing the CLI-8 types with chips for newer Canon Pixmas, such as the iP4200? I've seen some announcements for end of november, delayed til today. However, I doubt that there will be any legal 3rd party cartridges!? The originals are above 10 EUR in Europe (which is about $10, due to exchange rate + tax). The former ones where slightly cheaper. Good 3rd party was around 3-4 EUR, while cheap ones were at 1 EUR. A current refill with cartridges is about half the printer's price. Good luck that I own the iP4000 mysel...

Check Canon Cli-8 ink level without removing cartridge
By removing the tapered piece of plastic between the clip and the reservoir, the ink level becomes visible when looking behind the clip, also when the catridge is mounted in the printer. Removing is done by bending the clip downward and then cutting just above the bend through the mentioned plastic piece with a knife using a sawing motion. Don't touch the clip. A peculiar thing is that my ip4200 printer did not complain about a refilled cartridge, but it told me that it was completely empty and to press the resume button to continue printing. After printing a few pages, i powere...

Canon i550 Canon i560 Cartridges Compatible?
I have both printers and the cartridge model numbers differ (BCI-3eY, for example, for the i550 and BCI-6Y for the i560. They both use the same black ink cartridge (BCI-3eBK). Can I use the color cartridges interchangeably, or must I order separate model cartridges for the two printers? The cartridges appear to be the same physically. TIA for any insight! Peter van der Goes wrote: > I have both printers and the cartridge model numbers differ (BCI-3eY, > for example, for the i550 and BCI-6Y for the i560. They both use the > same black ink cartridge (BCI-3eBK). Can ...

HELP: need canon chip resetter for cli-8 & pgi-5 cartridge chips
I have an ip4500 that the 5 second override function will not work (Canon disabled it for this model of printer) Therefore I need a patched driver or chip resetter for the cli-8 & pgi-5 cartridges Any help is greatly appreciated before my $200 investment becomes a $200 nightmare of no cis or refilled cart's respond via email tnx I presume you live in the States. Here in Europe the function is still enabled due I think to it being illegal to prevent cartridges being refilled (green issue) Try this link and. I read somewhere on this forum that a member had purchased an i...

Check Canon Cli-8 ink level without removing cartridge (foto's)
http://members.lycos.nl/dmjbijzboek/Electronics/CLI-8-inklevel.jpg Top: CLI-8 cartridge with light guide cut away Bottom: checking the ink level is easy now -- Have fun, Bert Thanks, Bert. That's a great tip. I found that a small, fine pair of snips, or clippers, will snip the piece of plastic off most of the way down too--certainly enough to see when the cartridge needs refilling. Canon sure as heck went to a lot of trouble to hide the ink level while the cartridges were in the printer, didn't they? And probably that tapered piece of plastic plus the metal clip that ho...

FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used)

Web resources about - Canon CLI-8 Compatible Cartridges - comp.periphs.printers

List of Netflix compatible devices - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
^ http://www.netflix.com/NetflixReadyDevices , Stream Movies & TV Online, Watch Online Movies, Netflix Ready Device ^ Heater, Brian (July 14, ...

Are your names compatible?: love affinity calculator on the App Store on iTunes
Get Are your names compatible?: love affinity calculator on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Philips docks compatible with Apple's Lightning connector
Sets let you organize your photos on Flickr. Explore the 9 photos in this set.

Sony Xperia Z3+: Manual camera compatible! - YouTube
... hour with the Sony Xperia Z3+, we wanted to see if the new Sony flagship is capable of taking advantage of the manual camera APIs Google compatible ...

Budget surplus compatible with NDIS-Oppn

Good Game Stories - Backwards Compatible - The Power Glove
In the history of hair-brained game peripheral ideas there’s one that’s so bad it’s almost good - It’s the Nintendo Power Glove!

Sony's 4K movie streaming service compatible with PlayStation 4
Sony tries to destroy bandwidth caps everywhere with 100 GB downloads

Liberals Attack Kenney For Calling Irish Immigrants 'Culturally Compatible' In 2012 (VIDEO)
What did Employment Minister Jason Kenney mean when he said the Irish were culturally compatible with Canada? While in Dublin two years ago Kenney, ...

Asia-Pacific FTA compatible with multilateral trade systems: WTO
Asia-Pacific FTA compatible with multilateral trade systems: WTO People's Daily Online The director-general of the World Trade Organization ...

Swatch planning to introduce Android-compatible smartwatch and mobile payment service, CEO says
While Swatch certainly won't be partnering with Apple on the iPhone maker's upcoming Watch despite an ill-fated rumor that surfaced last year, ...