Canon Cli compatable cartridges

See that these now come with chips fitted, saving all that fidling,
swopping chip over.
Price is quite a lot more than existing; anyone used one yet?

Curios as to whether ink counter works
(Canon MP830 user)
0
Gel

"Gel" <barclayhomes@ukgateway.net> wrote in message
> See that these now come with chips fitted, saving all that fidling,
> swopping chip over.
> Price is quite a lot more than existing; anyone used one yet?
>
> Curios as to whether ink counter works
> (Canon MP830 user)

It would be ever so helpful if you would link to the tanks you are asking
about.

0
DanG
8/17/2008 1:16:40 PM
Dan

http://www.inkinkink.net/

On 17 Aug, 08:41, Gel <barclayho...@ukgateway.net> wrote:
> See that these now come with chips fitted, saving all that fidling,
> swopping chip over.
> Price is quite a lot more than existing; anyone used one yet?
>
> Curios as to whether ink counter works
> (Canon MP830 user)

0
Gel

Compatible ink cartridges for Canon PGI-5BK, CLI-8BK, CLI-8C, CLI-8M & CLI-8Y
Hi, I have seen that there are now compatible ink cartridges available for Canons latest range of printers, but without the chips. Canon's Cartridge part numbers are: PGI-5BK, CLI-8BK, CLI-8C, CLI-8M & CLI-8Y. Apparently the original Canon cartridge chips can be reused in the compatible cartridges. Has anyone any news on when compatible cartridges will be available with the chips ? Any news updates will be much appreciated. AH aaron@anycake.com wrote: >Hi, > >I have seen that there are now compatible ink cartridges available for >Canons latest ra...

Canon CLI-8 Compatible Cartridges
I noticed on the Australian Jettec site they are listing compatible cartridges for the Pixma iP4200, iP5200 etc. (http://www.whatcartridge.com/selector4.php?id_equipment=8152) http://jettec.com.au/canonchart.html They don't have a code though, maybe Jettec is working on releasing these compatibles? Anyone in the UK know? A lot of people are waiting for these. James Sodor www.whatcartridge.com *U R A SPAMMER* whatcartridge.com wrote: >I noticed on the Australian Jettec site they are listing compatible >cartridges for the Pixma iP4200, iP5200 etc. >(http...

Canon i550 Canon i560 Cartridges Compatible?
I have both printers and the cartridge model numbers differ (BCI-3eY, for example, for the i550 and BCI-6Y for the i560. They both use the same black ink cartridge (BCI-3eBK). Can I use the color cartridges interchangeably, or must I order separate model cartridges for the two printers? The cartridges appear to be the same physically. TIA for any insight! Peter van der Goes wrote: > I have both printers and the cartridge model numbers differ (BCI-3eY, > for example, for the i550 and BCI-6Y for the i560. They both use the > same black ink cartridge (BCI-3eBK). Can ...

FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used)

Printer Ink

Refill Canon CLI-8 Cartridges
Hi I want to buy a Canon printer (Pixma Pro 9000) that uses CLI-8 cartridges. I would like information about bypassing the chip in the cartridge so that the I may refill and use them. .. I also need to know a supplier of ink to fill the cartridges Using new cartridges instead of refilling is just too expensive and I would not be able to afford doing my own printing. Thank you in advance for any reply. Jim JimP wrote: > Hi > I want to buy a Canon printer (Pixma Pro 9000) that uses CLI-8 cartridges. I > would like > information about bypassing the chip in...

Is HP ink compatible with Canon Printers?
I have some left over bulk ink from a HP ink jet printer (DeskJet 820Cxi). Can I use this in a Canon i560? "JuanKnighter" <juanknighter@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<10ntap423emd3e3@corp.supernews.com>... > I have some left over bulk ink from a HP ink jet printer (DeskJet 820Cxi). > Can I use this in a Canon i560? You could end up paying a lot more for ink in the long run by trying that. Aside from the thermal qualities, the shade of ink will probably not be exactly the same. A different shade of ink will contaminate the felt pad (whatever ...

Canon CLI-8 refills and compats
To anyone using refills or compats in the CLI-8 line. I understand that you have to swap chips on the tanks and disable the low ink warnings. But does the printer still report ink levels? That is, will the levels show up in the status monitor or do you have to pop the top and look? DanG wrote: > To anyone using refills or compats in the CLI-8 line. There are not any that are formulated to match the newer Canon ink. > I understand that you > have to swap chips on the tanks and disable the low ink warnings. But does > the printer still report ink levels? Th...

Canon printers not compatible with Remote Desktop
According to Canon Tech Support--spoke to the manager -- no Canon Printer is compatible with XP Pro's and Vista Business's Remote Desktop. Since their printer drivers are made in Japan, the manager of inkjet support told me all he could do was forward my request to the highest level here in America with the suggestion of supporting the Remote desktop. I even tried Black Ice's Print2XP (the cost is over $100 and no phone support) which is supposed to create a virtual printer 2 days ago but cannot get it to work --although email tech support is suppose to help me s...

Testing compatible cartridges in a Canon IP4200
I have recently purchased in the UK a new Canon IP4200 printer complete with the boxed and sealed OEM catridges and Print Head. Purchase price was less than the cost of a set of OEM cartridges. I intend to use compatible cartridges with this printer. I have obtained a set of compatible cartridges (unbranded on eBay) and so far have soursed a Black (PGI) and Yellow empty OEM catridges complete with chips. I would like to be able to test the use of the compatible cartridges and if they are satisfactory continue to use them for general printing but retaining the partly used OEM car...

Ink for refilling Canon printer cartridges
About 3-4 years ago I found out you can refill printer cartridges and found a Canadian company that sold refill kits & ink. I bought a pint bottle and am just now running out, but it's been so long I have lost their contact info. The labels and instruction sheets don't have their name or number. Since I've had such good luck with their ink, I'd like to buy from them again before trying out another company. Anybody recognize this company? I remain respectful and a little bit hongry, X Guv Bob http://www.geocities.com/guvbob2003 Represented in all slander...

Refilling Canon cartridges CLI-8
Hello group I have a trick that might be of use to others. Sometimes when I insert a cartridge that I refilled some time ago the sponge at the exit port of the cartridge looks very dry and I get stripes printing the first page or so. Now I have found a trick that might be of use to others. Just before I insert the cartridge in the printer I remove the refill plug for a few seconds keeping the cartridge in a upright position and keeping a piece of paper under the cartridge. This soaks the sponge in the exit port of the cartridge with ink and I get no more stripes. Kind regar...

Web resources about - Canon Cli compatable cartridges - comp.periphs.printers

Need a compatable wifi card ? - YouTube
If you would rather buy this product through Amazon.com i am selling it there as well, it is a bit more expensive because i have to pay the amazon ...

arduino compatable - Hackaday
The goals for the robot were to have an easy to build, easy to program robot that did something interesting, and was also low-cost so the workshop ...

Sessions: Obama's Concern for Income Inquality Not Compatable with Support for Amnesty
Senator Jeff Sessions (R., Ala.) said the president's speech on income inequality today was "shocking" in light of his support for a comprehensive ...

Talk:GNU Free Documentation License - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is within the scope of WikiProject Computing , a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of computers , computing , and information ...

d-Wave Pairing
d-Wave Pairing

OFNC: Coming events
The OFNC's Lectures and Excursions Committee plans an extensive program of monthly meetings, workshops, day trips, and longer excursions for ...

3DRT - Buy Real-time 3D environments for games
... 3D models to custom formats. We want our models to work perfectly in your game, and we'll go the extra mile to ensure that you get 100% compatable ...

Summitville Brick - EZ-WALL Thin Brick System, Veneer Brick, Faux Brick - Ambrico
Summitville Brick Brochure Request info on Summitville Check out our full featured Advanced Thin Brick Calculator for project estimates. Summitville ...

Absinthe 2.0 For iOS 5.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak Released
The wait is over folks!, here we are announcing the iOS 5.1.1 untethered jailbreak tool Absinthe 2.0 is finally here for the public. So now you ...

Jennifer Aniston Thought John Mayer Was A “Dud” In Bed
Jennifer Aniston thought John Mayer was a dud in bed. Rumors were flying this week that Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer were getting back together ...