Canon Compatibles BCI-3,BCI-6,BCI-24, BCI-24 All colours

Looking for canon compatibles

Look at the Ottawa based ebay store for quaility branded

cartridges . Local pick up possibles .

http://stores.ebay.ca/IDIYA-INK-CARTRIDGES

Thks

0
KD

--------------040604060102030809030706

*SPAMMING WHORE*

KD wrote:

>Looking for canon compatibles
>

>Look at the Ottawa based ebay store for quaility branded
>

>cartridges . Local pick up possibles .
>

>http://stores.ebay.ca/IDIYA-INK-CARTRIDGES
>

>Thks

--------------040604060102030809030706

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
KD wrote:<br>
 cite="mid1124127516.621228.71620@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">Looking for canon compatibles

Look at the Ottawa based ebay store for quaility branded

cartridges . Local pick up possibles .

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://stores.ebay.ca/IDIYA-INK-CARTRIDGES">http://stores.ebay.ca/IDIYA-INK-CARTRIDGES</a>

Thks

  </pre>

--------------040604060102030809030706--
0
measekite

------=_NextPart_000_0039_01C5A373.341560F0

Screw that ink, FUCK up my printer.

  "measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message =
  SPAMMING WHORE

  KD wrote:

Looking for canon compatibles

Look at the Ottawa based ebay store for quaility branded

cartridges . Local pick up possibles .

http://stores.ebay.ca/IDIYA-INK-CARTRIDGES=20

Thks

------=_NextPart_000_0039_01C5A373.341560F0

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE></TITLE>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type =
content=3Dtext/html;charset=3DISO-8859-1>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY text=3D#000000 bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Screw that ink, FUCK up my =
printer.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
  <DIV>"measekite" &lt;<A=20
  href=3D"mailto:inkystinky@oem.com">inkystinky@oem.com</A>&gt; wrote in =
message=20
  <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:nz5Me.849$AT7.77@newssvr22.news.prodigy.net">news:nz5Me.849$=
AT7.77@newssvr22.news.prodigy.net</A>...</DIV><FONT=20
  color=3D#ff0000><BIG><BIG><BIG><BIG><BIG><BIG><B><FONT=20
  size=3D-1><BIG><BIG><BIG><BIG><BIG><BIG><FONT face=3DVerdana>SPAMMING=20
  =
WHORE</FONT></BIG></BIG></BIG></BIG></BIG></BIG></FONT></B></BIG></BIG></=
BIG></BIG></BIG></BIG></FONT><BR><BR>KD=20
  wrote:<BR>
  <BLOCKQUOTE =
cite=3Dmid1124127516.621228.71620@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com=20
  type=3D"cite"><PRE wrap=3D"">Looking for canon compatibles

Look at the Ottawa based ebay store for quaility branded

cartridges . Local pick up possibles .

<A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-freetext =
href=3D"http://stores.ebay.ca/IDIYA-INK-CARTRIDGES">http://stores.ebay.ca=
/IDIYA-INK-CARTRIDGES</A>=20

Thks

  </PRE></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0039_01C5A373.341560F0--

0
SteveJ
--------------080209070107060606090507

*Oh Yeah*

SteveJ wrote:

> *Screw that ink, FUCK up my printer.*
>

>     "measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com <mailto:inkystinky@oem.com>> wrote
>     in message news:nz5Me.849$AT7.77@newssvr22.news.prodigy.net...
>     *SPAMMING WHORE*
>
>     KD wrote:
>
>>Looking for canon compatibles
>>

>>Look at the Ottawa based ebay store for quaility branded
>>

>>cartridges . Local pick up possibles .
>>

>>http://stores.ebay.ca/IDIYA-INK-CARTRIDGES
>>

>>Thks

--------------080209070107060606090507

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
SteveJ wrote:<br>
 cite="midrqWdnZ2dnZ36OpPfnZ2dndNunt6dnZ2dRVn-yJ2dnZ0@comcast.com"
 type="cite">
  <title></title>
 style="border-left: 2px solid rgb(0, 0, 0); padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 5px; margin-left: 5px; margin-right: 0px;"
 dir="ltr">
wrote in message <a
 href="news:nz5Me.849$AT7.77@newssvr22.news.prodigy.net">news:nz5Me.849$AT7.77@newssvr22.news.prodigy.net</a>...</div>
KD wrote:<br>
 cite="mid1124127516.621228.71620@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com"
 type="cite">
      <pre wrap="">Looking for canon compatibles

Look at the Ottawa based ebay store for quaility branded

cartridges . Local pick up possibles .

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
 href="http://stores.ebay.ca/IDIYA-INK-CARTRIDGES">http://stores.ebay.ca/IDIYA-INK-CARTRIDGES</a>

Thks

  </pre>

--------------080209070107060606090507--
0
measekite
8/18/2005 5:17:07 PM
Hi Measekite

Please let us know when you purchased the cartrdiges we would like t
refund you full money for your purchase .

It is not a good idea to mislead people

Thank You

for IDIYA SOLUTION

www.idiya-solutions.co

> measekitewrote
*Oh Yeah

> SteveJ wrote
>
> *Screw that ink, *** up my printer.
>

> "measekite" <inkystinky@oem.co
<mailto:inkystinky@oem.com>> wrot
> in message news:nz5Me.849$AT7.77@newssvr22.news.prodigy.net..
> *SPAMMING ***
>
> KD wrote
>
> Looking for canon compatible
>

> Look at the Ottawa based ebay store for quaility brande
>

> cartridges . Local pick up possibles
>

> http://stores.ebay.ca/IDIYA-INK-CARTRIDGE
>

> Thk
>

> [/quote:acd02b1304

0
kishoredadlani
9/30/2005 7:35:46 PM

dadlanis wrote:

>Hi Measekite  ,
>
>Please let us know when you purchased the cartrdiges we would like to
>refund you full money for your purchase .
>
>It is not a good idea to mislead people .
>
>Thank You
>
>for IDIYA SOLUTIONS
>
>www.idiya-solutions.com

HI KOCKUMUNE

>>measekitewrote:
>>

>*Oh Yeah*
>

>>SteveJ wrote:
>>
>>*Screw that ink, *** up my printer.*
>>

>>"measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com
>>

><mailto:inkystinky@oem.com>> wrote
>

>>in message news:nz5Me.849$AT7.77@newssvr22.news.prodigy.net...
>>*SPAMMING ****
>>
>>KD wrote:
>>
>>Looking for canon compatibles
>>

>>Look at the Ottawa based ebay store for quaility branded
>>

>>cartridges . Local pick up possibles .
>>

>>http://stores.ebay.ca/IDIYA-INK-CARTRIDGES
>>

>>Thks
>>

>>[/quote:acd02b1304]

0
measekite
10/2/2005 12:41:42 AM
the offer is still open ...  : )

thanks

0
IDIYA

What is the difference between Canon BCI-3 and BCI-6 colour cartridges?
What is the difference between Canon BCI-3 and BCI-6 colour cartridges? They look exactly the same to me, except the labels. Are the inks different? I have a few unused BCI-3s left from my old printer, but my new one specifies BCI-6s. TIA Tomek Usew what Canon recommends. In the IP4/5000 the BCI3eBK is a black pigmented ink. The BCI6-bk/m/c/y are dye formulations. You really cannot tell the chemical formulations by looking at the ink. Tomek wrote: >What is the difference between Canon BCI-3 and BCI-6 colour cartridges? >They look exactly the same to me, exc...

color difference of Canon's BCI-3, BCI-3e, BCI-6, CLI-8, ...
Hi all, what's the difference of the ink within BCI-3, BCI-3e, BCI-6 or CLI-8? CLI is the chromalife 100 ink with improved stability. The colors are the same as the almost identical BCI-6. Exception: Magenta is significantly different. BCI-5 was replaced by BCI-6 and new ink BCI-3 was replaced by BCI-3e and better ink quality (two different swamps now) BCI-8 should be the same ink as BCI-6 - used in BJC-8500 only Here's an attempt of a summary: pigmented black: BC-01, BC-20, BC-50 (head), BC-10, BC-11e, BC-21e,BC-30e (head + ink) BX-2 (=BC-02), BX-20, BX-3 PG-4...

BCI-6 and BCI-3 ink
Does anyone know if I can use ink for a BCI-3 color cartridge in a BCI-6 color cartridge, I don't want to have to waste the ink when I change printers TIA That's good it costs too much to chuck out :-) "Bill" <bill@c.a> wrote in message news:NMadndCd67MrDOTcRVn-uA@golden.net... > FRED wrote: > > >Does anyone know if I can use ink for a BCI-3 color cartridge in a BCI-6 > >color cartridge, I don't want to have to waste the ink when I change > >printers > > Yes, the 3 & 6 series inks are essentially the same. ...

bci-3e bci-6
Can any one tell me the difference between the Canon BCI 3e colour series ink tanks and the Canon BCI 6 colour series tanks. The size and ink appears to be the same. ...

BCI-3e AND BCI-6
Can the BCI-3e cartridges be used in a Canon printer that uses the BCI-6 cartridges? They look exactly the same. Is there a difference in the cartridges? Can ink previously purchased for the BCI-3e cartridges be used to refill the BCI-6 cartridges? Is there a difference in the inks? Not really I'd sa The BCI-3 is a pigment ink and the other BCI-6 is a dye ink, in th ip4000 and ip5000 the pigment BC-3 is used for text and is a large tank compared to the dye BCI-6 which are smaller tanks for thes printers Dav > > Can ink previously purchased for the BCI-3e cartridges > > be used to refill the BCI-6 cartridges? Is there a > > difference in the inks? > > Not really I'd say The BCI-3 is a pigment ink and the > other BCI-6 is a dye ink, in the ip4000 and ip5000 the > pigment BC-3 is used for text and is a larger tank > compared to the dye BCI-6 which are smaller tanks for > these printers. It's not as cut and dry as all that. While it's true the bci-3e is a big black pigment tank, the bci-3e also came in chromalife color dye. I know bci-6 color bulk ink is often sold as being compatable with the bci-3e color, but I honestly don't know the difference, as in can someone go to office depot and buy bci-3e and shove it in their bci-6 without noticable color change and without harm to the heads. http://www.officedepot.com/ddSKU.do?level=SK&id=134695&&An=text http://www.off...

BCI-3e &BCI-6 Differences
Anyone know the difference between the c-m-y color versions of the Canon BCI-3e and BCI-6 cartridges? On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 15:57:00 GMT, "josh" <josqb@cinci.rr.com> wrote: >Anyone know the difference between the c-m-y color versions of the Canon >BCI-3e and BCI-6 cartridges? > There are subtle differences but none the less they are a bit different. The 3 color printers do not have the photo magenta and cyan, where the 6 color printers do.... So... to acheive the proper color from the 4 color printers, the shades or range of ink gamut is a bit diff...

BCI 3 / 6 Compatibility
Long story short. Canon S530D gave unrecoverable error blink (according to Canon Trouble-shooter) after 15 months . (Uses BCI 3 colours ) I replaced it with Pixma ip 3000 using BCI 6 colours. Very happy. I wanted to use the Memory Card Reader utility of the S530D, so I hooked it back up and so far, no error. I threw all the BCI 3 carts out but I have a bunch of BCI 6s. If I understand correctly, they are physically the same size but the formulation is different ? I was thinking that I'd reconnect the S530 and use it mostly for text printing to spread the wear around but I ...

Canon experts: Canon i250 or i350, with BCI-24 ink?
I know nothing about inkjet printers, and I know that most of the discussion here concerns high-end printers, but I need to get one for occasional letters, html and pdf prints. Not photos. I would probably average only a couple pages per week, and there may be several weeks at a time when I don't use it at all. After looking at the various low-end printers, I'm tending toward the Canon i-250 or i-350. These use the BCI-24 ink cartridges, which appear to be a bit smaller than average. Black is 9 ml, and the three colors are 5.5 ml each. I think they are pigment ink...

Help identify inks: BCI-3e or BCI-6 blacks
Hi, I need some ink experts to help me identify a couple of bottles of ink. The labels I had put on two little bottles of black ink fell off. How can I tell which is the BCI-3e black and which is the BCI-6 Photo black? Are there any telltale signs, characteristics (tests I can do) pertaining to only one and not the other? The yellow, cyan and magenta were easy :-). -Desdemona Wet a cotton swab with a little of the ink and then wipe it on a scrap piece of photo paper. The pigmented ink (BCI-3e) will have a somewhat dull finish while the BCI-6 black will have more of a ...

Are BCI-3e CYM & BCI-6 CYM inks marketing ploy?
IMHO, the widely used color inks for Canon inkjet printers are BCI-3e CYM and BCI-6 CYM. My old two Canon printers (S540 and i950) used one of these each. I understand that there is indeed a difference between BCI 3e BK (pigment) and BCI 6BK (dye) ink. My gut feeling is that both (BCI-6 adn BCI-3e color inks) are the same with different product names except for black inks. So it must be just a marketing ploy to sell Canon's ink carts (to suppress third party inks). . What do you think? Satoshi > My gut feeling is that both (BCI-6 adn BCI-3e color inks) are the...

BCI -6 ink in Canon ip4200 printer
Is it possible to use the Canon ip4000 ink (BCI-6Y, C, M) in the Canon IP4200 printer? The numbers are different and the ip4200 cartridges are chipped, but if I could transfer the chip to the BCI-6 ink would it work? On Feb 3, 4:54 pm, "dc" <darri...@gmail.com> wrote: > Is it possible to use the Canon ip4000 ink (BCI-6Y, C, M) in the Canon > IP4200 printer? The numbers are different and the ip4200 cartridges > are chipped, but if I could transfer the chip to the BCI-6 ink would > it work? For those who are interested the CLI cartridges will work in pla...

Canon BCI-6 ?
Hello, I can buy BCI-6... cartridges from MMC at low prices. Can you recommend these? Thanks, Guenter "Guenter Poelz" <poelz@mail.desy.de> wrote in message news:t6spm01srmsbagmuj14ppq1f0fk21d60uh@4ax.com... > Hello, > I can buy BCI-6... cartridges from MMC at low prices. Can you > recommend these? > Thanks, > Guenter Yes, I've been using these for a long time (S520), only ever had one problem and they sent a replacement the very next day. Only issue that I do have is that I've been using their Satin photo paper, really superb results...

Canon BCI 6
I'm sure this has been covered MANY MANY times, but I'd appreciate a response if possible. When refilling the above what should happen to the air vents at the top end of the cart (opposite the exit port ? Should they be 1 Sealed or uncovered during refilling ? 2 Sealed or uncovered for storage ? So far my experience seems to be that uncovered during filling works best ? Any tips appreciated! Once you open the tank side for filing, the other vent has no real function, but should be kept open to allow ink to penetrate the sponge. For storage, cover it. "Tom Crooze" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:Fo0Se.353597$5V4.110692@pd7tw3no... > I'm sure this has been covered MANY MANY times, but I'd appreciate a > response if possible. > > When refilling the above what should happen to the air vents at the top end > of the cart (opposite the exit port ? > Should they be > > 1 Sealed or uncovered during refilling ? > 2 Sealed or uncovered for storage ? > > So far my experience seems to be that uncovered during filling works best ? > > Any tips appreciated! > > Tom Crooze wrote: > I'm sure this has been covered MANY MANY times, but I'd appreciate a > response if possible. > > When refilling the above what should happen to the air vents at the top end > of the cart (opposite the exit port ? > Should they...

Bought Canon i450. Need info on paper and BCI-24 refills
I just pulled the trigger on a Canon i450 for $49 at Office Depot, and this is my first inkjet printer. So that may explain the dumb questions: I will be doing low-volume printing, mostly text, but occasional web pages or PDF files. I don't plan to do any photos. I would like my business letters to look sharp, but I don't want the paper to be so heavy or glossy that the letters look strange. What I saw at Office Depot was a range of 24# inkjet papers of varying whiteness, ranging from the house brand up to Xerox, or maybe it was Kodak, with a whiteness rating of ...

Canon bci 6 cartridge
Looking for some 1st time use empties. Anybody got any to sell? -- cr-nospam-hoff@bestnetpc.com remove -nospam- Crhoff wrote: > Looking for some 1st time use empties. Anybody got any to sell? Are you in the USA? I'm happy to send my empties to you for just the postage (including a box or bag to send them in) cost as mine run out. Do you have a PayPal account? I think I've still got a couple of empties at home. I go through them fairly frequently. I'll ask at the post office what the cost will be. -- -- Ben Thomas - Software Engineer - Melbou...

Brand new compatible "BCI-6" for CANON (Y M C PC PM BK )
Brand new compatible "BCI-6" for CANON (Y M C PC PM BK ) I have ink perfectly working for CANON BJC, 8200, canon BJ, F850 / F860 / F870 / S800 / S820 / S820D / S830D / S900 / S9000 They are new and in their original box. I ask 9$ each, or all 6 for 50$ (canadian dollar). Answer by e-mail (just reply to this email). If you cannot pickup in Montreal, I can pay the shipping if you buy two kits, in Canada. Thanks ...

Brand new compatible "BCI-6" for CANON (Y M C PC PM BK ) #2
Brand new compatible "BCI-6" for CANON (Y M C PC PM BK ) I have ink perfectly working for CANON BJC, 8200, canon BJ, F850 / F860 / F870 / S800 / S820 / S820D / S830D / S900 / S9000 They are new and in their original box. I ask 9$ each, or all 6 for 50$ (canadian dollar). Answer by e-mail (just reply to this email). If you cannot pickup in Montreal, I can pay the shipping if you buy two kits, in Canada. Thanks ...

Canon BCI-3 Carts at Walmart
Don't know if this portends of things to come, but... Local (small town) Wal Mart has all Canon BCI-3e carts on sale, and they have been removed from the regular ink cart aisle. Color carts are $8.00, regularly $10.87, Black double wide is $9.00, regularly $12.84. How are things in YOUR neck of the woods? Stranger me@privacy.net wrote: >Don't know if this portends of things to come, but... > >Local (small town) Wal Mart has all Canon BCI-3e carts on sale, and they >have been removed from the regular ink cart aisle. The BCI-3 series is probably being...

Source for Canon BCI-6 Inks
Does anyone have a suggestion for a good source for the BCI-6 Canon ink cartridges? The local Sam's Club does not carry them eventhough they sell the printer. Thanks, Terry Terry Florek wrote: > Does anyone have a suggestion for a good source for the BCI-6 Canon ink > cartridges? The local Sam's Club does not carry them eventhough they sell > the printer. > > Thanks, > You're not going to find them cheap anywhere really. Have you tried refilling? I use bulk inks from atlanticinkjet.com and find them to be virtually identical to Canon...

Canon BCI-3 Ink Carts
I've noticed many posts re: refilling, and even buying OEM empty carts for refilling. Some folks have had serious problems with refilling. Since Canon carts are among the lowest priced of today's inkjets, I guess I kind of wonder why folks subject themselves to this kind of torture. For instance, Wally World (OK, Wal Mart) in my area sells the genuine Canon carts for $10.87 for the colors and $12.84 for the double sized black. Sam's sells a package containing the 3 color carts and 2 black carts for $48 and change. That's a $10 savings even over Wal Mart. It wor...

Refilling Canon BCI-6 series?
Greetings, I've just bought a Canon ip4000. Would someone be kind enough to post info on how to refill the BCI-6 series ink tanks. Thanks Bloggy www.inkjetsaver.com has everything you need, and excellent instructions are also posted there. "Bloggy" <bloggs@nospam.net> wrote in message news:1100802855.22532.0@dyke.uk.clara.net... > > Greetings, > > I've just bought a Canon ip4000. Would someone be kind enough > to post info on how to refill the BCI-6 series ink tanks. > > > Thanks > > Bloggy >...

Empty Canon BCI-6 carts
Does anyone Know of a Canadian supplier of Canon BCI-6 Cartridges, Numerous searches have not found any yet, Only with complete refill kits which I don't need as I have plenty of good ink. If not Canadian a good U.S.A. supplier would be OK. Thanks -- Regards, Rene Lamontagne "Rene Lamontagne" <rlamont@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:TpR0c.643819$JQ1.208154@pd7tw1no... > Does anyone Know of a Canadian supplier of Canon BCI-6 Cartridges, Numerous > searches have not found any yet, Only with complete refill kits which I > don't need...

Canon i865 and BCI-6 series inks
Looks like I'm about to sell my i850 and Epson 2100 and consolidate back to one printer, the new Canon i865. It seems like the US for some reason are getting jibbed again and are not getting the CD-R printing capabilities of this new model (just like the Epson 2100 vs 2200)... Anyway these are my only questions: Anyone used one yet? I assume the colour phot printing will be as good or better than the i850 which is fine, but what about the CD-R printing? How does it look in comparison to paper printing results? What are its limitations, if any? Can you set outer diameter, b...

BCI-6 Ink in Canon S-750 ?
Is this safe to use, or do I need to track down some BCI-3e? L. Tuxbury wrote: > Is this safe to use, or do I need to track down some BCI-3e? You must track down the BCI-3e as the cartridges are *NOT* the same and the ink is formulated differently (as I understand it). "Miss Perspicacia Tick" <misstick@lancre.dw> wrotenews:40d0b596$1_5@ 127.0.0.1: > L. Tuxbury wrote: >> Is this safe to use, or do I need to track down some BCI-3e? > > You must track down the BCI-3e as the cartridges are *NOT* the same and the > ink is formulated d...

Web resources about - Canon Compatibles BCI-3,BCI-6,BCI-24, BCI-24 All colours - comp.periphs.printers

IBM PC compatible - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IBM PC compatible computers are those generally similar to the original IBM PC , XT , and AT . Such computers used to be referred to as PC clones ...

CloudOn (Doc Editor compatible with Microsoft Word documents) on the App Store on iTunes
Get CloudOn (Doc Editor compatible with Microsoft Word documents) on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Philips docks compatible with Apple's Lightning connector
Sets let you organize your photos on Flickr. Explore the 9 photos in this set.

MINIX 3: a Modular, Self-Healing POSIX-compatible Operating System - YouTube
By Andrew Tanenbaum MINIX started in 1987 and led to several offshoots, the best known being Linux. MINIX 3 is the third major version of MINIX ...

Budget surplus compatible with NDIS-Oppn

Good Game Stories - Backwards Compatible - The Power Glove
In the history of hair-brained game peripheral ideas there’s one that’s so bad it’s almost good - It’s the Nintendo Power Glove!

Sony's 4K movie streaming service compatible with PlayStation 4
Sony tries to destroy bandwidth caps everywhere with 100 GB downloads

Liberals Attack Kenney For Calling Irish Immigrants 'Culturally Compatible' In 2012 (VIDEO)
What did Employment Minister Jason Kenney mean when he said the Irish were culturally compatible with Canada? While in Dublin two years ago Kenney, ...

Asia-Pacific FTA compatible with multilateral trade systems: WTO
Asia-Pacific FTA compatible with multilateral trade systems: WTO People's Daily Online The director-general of the World Trade Organization ...

Google launches Unity plugin to help developers make Chromecast-compatible games
Google has today launched the Google Cast Remote Display plugin for Unity, in hopes that developers will now be able to more easily bring their ...