Canon i350 excessive inking?

My new canon i350 seems to be putting too much black ink onto the
paper. It causes the paper to wrinkle under dark areas of the printed
page, and in places the edges of the printing look a little fuzzy.

My previous experience is with a Canon BJC-250 that produced crisp
text and no wrinkled paper.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a way to turn down the ink
output without going to a lower image quality? Does the i350 need a
special paper that the BJC-250 didn't?

TIA for any suggestions.
0
me

What kind of cartridges you are useing

--
Adriatix
http://adriatix.hr/

"Al" <me@nospam.net> wrote in message news:409a1c4b.1785142@news.mr.net...
> My new canon i350 seems to be putting too much black ink onto the
> paper. It causes the paper to wrinkle under dark areas of the printed
> page, and in places the edges of the printing look a little fuzzy.
>
> My previous experience is with a Canon BJC-250 that produced crisp
> text and no wrinkled paper.
>
> Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a way to turn down the ink
> output without going to a lower image quality? Does the i350 need a
> special paper that the BJC-250 didn't?
>
> TIA for any suggestions.
0
Adriatic
5/6/2004 12:41:17 PM
On Thu, 6 May 2004 14:41:17 +0200, "Adriatic" <servis@adriatix.hr>
wrote:

>What kind of cartridges you are useing
>

>--
>Adriatix
>http://adriatix.hr/

I'm still on the original Canon cartridge, it's a new printer.
0
me
5/6/2004 4:50:00 PM
In that case if you are not satisfied with how original ink is soaked in a
paper, only what I can recommend you, is that you try to refill these
cartridges.

Ask for fast drying ink for Canon i300. Take it from various sources since
difference are significant . Then keep on refilling with the one you liked
the most.

--
Adriatix
http://adriatix.hr/

"Al" <me@nospam.net> wrote in message news:409a6a8a.282354@news.mr.net...
> On Thu, 6 May 2004 14:41:17 +0200, "Adriatic" <servis@adriatix.hr>
> wrote:
>
> >What kind of cartridges you are useing
> >

> >--
> >Adriatix
> >http://adriatix.hr/
>

> I'm still on the original Canon cartridge, it's a new printer.

0
Adriatic
5/6/2004 7:26:15 PM
On Thu, 6 May 2004 21:26:15 +0200, "Adriatic" <servis@adriatix.hr>
wrote:

>In that case if you are not satisfied with how original ink is soaked in a
>paper, only what I can recommend you, is that you try to refill these
>cartridges.
>
>Ask for fast drying ink for Canon i300. Take it from various sources since
>difference are significant . Then keep on refilling with the one you liked
>the most.
>
>--
>Adriatix
>http://adriatix.hr/

Does the print quality affect the amount of ink? I am accustomed to an
HP laser printer that has an adjustment for lighter or darker in the
printer driver. Is such an adjustment possible on an inkjet printer,
maybe somewhere in the calibration panel?
0
me
5/10/2004 6:50:21 PM
The higher quality print is supposed to have a more dense printing, or have
more dots per inch (dpi). This will use more ink, depending on the picture
content. .

--

Greetings,

Jerry G.
=====

wrote:

>In that case if you are not satisfied with how original ink is soaked in a
>paper, only what I can recommend you, is that you try to refill these
>cartridges.
>
>Ask for fast drying ink for Canon i300. Take it from various sources since
>difference are significant . Then keep on refilling with the one you liked
>the most.
>
>--
>Adriatix
>http://adriatix.hr/

Does the print quality affect the amount of ink? I am accustomed to an
HP laser printer that has an adjustment for lighter or darker in the
printer driver. Is such an adjustment possible on an inkjet printer,
maybe somewhere in the calibration panel?

0
Jerry
5/10/2004 11:16:59 PM
You can go to properties in your driver and look for color adjustment menu.
Then you try to adjust black there, as well.
If you make that adjustment in My computer, these settings would be
permanent.

--
Adriatix
http://adriatix.hr/

"Al" <me@nospam.net> wrote in message news:409fce6b.1422223@news.mr.net...
> On Thu, 6 May 2004 21:26:15 +0200, "Adriatic" <servis@adriatix.hr>
> wrote:
>
> >In that case if you are not satisfied with how original ink is soaked in
> >paper, only what I can recommend you, is that you try to refill these
> >cartridges.
> >
> >Ask for fast drying ink for Canon i300. Take it from various sources
since
> >difference are significant . Then keep on refilling with the one you
liked
> >the most.
> >
> >--
> >Adriatix
> >http://adriatix.hr/
>

> Does the print quality affect the amount of ink? I am accustomed to an
> HP laser printer that has an adjustment for lighter or darker in the
> printer driver. Is such an adjustment possible on an inkjet printer,
> maybe somewhere in the calibration panel?

0
Adriatic
5/11/2004 6:25:18 PM
On Tue, 11 May 2004 20:25:18 +0200, "Adriatic" <servis@adriatix.hr>
wrote:

>You can go to properties in your driver and look for color adjustment menu.
>Then you try to adjust black there, as well.
>If you make that adjustment in My computer, these settings would be
>permanent.
>
>--
>Adriatix
>http://adriatix.hr/

Thanks, I found the adjustment. I set the Color to Custom in the main
tab and that enabled the brightness adjustment menu.

I just use lighter printing for everyday documents to save on ink but
will go back to the Auto setting for printing photos.

Thanks very much for the help!
0
me

Printer Ink

FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used)

Canon 4 ink Vs 6 ink printers
Is there much different in photo print quality between Canon, or any other manufactuers for that matter, 4 and 6 ink printers? Been looking at the iP5200 and iP6600D printers. Not really sure the card slots and screen are worth the extra money over the iP5200 but do these *and* the 6 ink system of the iP6600 make it worth considering over the iP5200? In the UK the iP5200 can be had for around �115 and the iP6600D for around �170. Jack Torrence wrote: >Is there much different in photo print quality between Canon, or any other >manufactuers for that matter, 4 and 6 ink printers? > > YES. WHEN USING OEM INK CANON HAS MORE LIFE AND SNAP TO THE PHOTOS THAN THE COMPETING BRANDS. THE OEM INK ALSO COSTS LESS >Been looking at the iP5200 and iP6600D printers. > I WOULD SAY THAT THE IP5200 IS A BETTER BET IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE A COMPUTER TO EDIT YOUR PHOTOS WITH DECENT SOFTWARE. >Not really sure the card >slots and screen are worth the extra money > THEY ARE A WASTE JUST LIKE THE IP6000 THAT WAS INFERIOR >over the iP5200 but do these >*and* the 6 ink system of the iP6600 make it worth considering over the >iP5200? > > ABSOLUTLEY NOT >In the UK the iP5200 can be had for around �115 and the iP6600D for around >�170. > > PUT YOUR MONEY IN OEM INK > > > measekite wrote: > > Jack Torrence wrote: > > >Is there much diffe...

Question about the waste ink tank in Canon IP5000 (and other Canon printers)
I've read this 'tank' contains ink from the cleaning cycles of the printer, and a cleaning happens automatically every time ink cartridges are replaced. So my question is how many times do I have to replace the cartridges with new ones before an error message appears saying the tank is full? Anyone taken a printer to Canon to have the tank emptied? How much did they charge? The amount of ink consumed in the cleaning cycles when replacing tanks is minimal, but cleaning cycles also occur based upon printer usage, time intervals and when requested by the user. The deep cleaning routines use the most ink. There have been many discussions on this newsgroup and in other forums about the 'waste ink tank is full' messages and how to reset the printer. Taking the printer to a repair facility may end up costing nearly as much as a new printer. The tank isn't a bottle or container as the name implies. It is an absorbent pad. If you don't go overboard with deep cleaning cycles the chances are good that you'll not ever see this message for your printer. -- Ron "Hg" <hg@gh.hg> wrote in message news:42eb7fa8$0$78157$65c69314@mercury.nildram.net... > I've read this 'tank' contains ink from the cleaning cycles of the > printer, > and a cleaning happens automatically every time ink cartridges are > replaced. > So my question is how many times do I have to replace the cartridg...

Canon experts: Canon i250 or i350, with BCI-24 ink?
I know nothing about inkjet printers, and I know that most of the discussion here concerns high-end printers, but I need to get one for occasional letters, html and pdf prints. Not photos. I would probably average only a couple pages per week, and there may be several weeks at a time when I don't use it at all. After looking at the various low-end printers, I'm tending toward the Canon i-250 or i-350. These use the BCI-24 ink cartridges, which appear to be a bit smaller than average. Black is 9 ml, and the three colors are 5.5 ml each. I think they are pigment ink...

canon i350 printer
hi everyone, I brought a canon i350 printer today, and have set it up as the book told me to, but I keep getting the error message from the set up cd that it can not find the usb printer port and pulling out my hair - lol ! has anyone any ideas please ? thanks Ian On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 20:41:05 +1100, "Ian Fraser" <ianmark@alphalink.com.au> wrote: >hi everyone, > >I brought a canon i350 printer today, and have set it up >as the book told me to, but I keep getting the error message from the set up >cd that it can not find the usb >pr...

Printer filter for a Canon i350
Has anyone developed a printer filter for the Canon i350 printer? I have used the /usr/sfw/bin/gs and its options to attempt to varying degrees of a print filter. So far I have used the bj* devices listed, and a few others but always resulting in gibberish being printed, or the print job disappearing into the ether. I have googled, but so far I have not seen, or read anything promising regarding this printer. I'd appreciate any input, even if it is to suggest that I give up. W wrote: > Has anyone developed a printer filter for the Canon i350 printer? > > I have used the ...

Your Ink for Espon Canon printer
special offer suitable for all Epson Canon inkjet printer , welcom to visit http://xibase.net/products.php or tel 2683 2829 , free delivery. ...

Canon printer ink usage
Strange problem! I purchased a new computer a little more than a year ago. Along with it I got a Canon Pixma MP520 printer. As all new printers, it had four new ink cartridges in it. I set up the software so it only printed black and grey. There were no colors involved. The other day it complained (slightly over a year's use) that it was running out of Cyan. I replaced the Cyan cartridge and it began working again. Bit I noticed the cartridge I removed was 40-50% full of ink. Two things occur to me: (1) Why would it be reported as empty? (2) Why would it be emp...

Generic inks for CANON printers?
I just ordered a canon ip3000 after my 6th and last epson C82 warranty replacement broke. I was wondering if use of generic inks from ebay will be a problem with the canon printer. I know that epson uses durabrite which the generics can't duplicate, but canon doesn't use this feature so would generics be ok? On the bright side genuine canon inks are alot cheaper than epson so thats a plus, but for the price of a set of genuines I can get 3-4 sets on ebay for half the price. It's tempting! Can anyone say anything positive about generic inks in the canon printers? My parents have a real old (10+ years) canon bubblejet printer that has been refilled with black ink alot and it's handled it ok. aloha Brian wrote: > I just ordered a canon ip3000 after my 6th and last epson C82 warranty > replacement broke. I was wondering if use of generic inks from ebay > will be a problem with the canon printer. I know that epson uses > durabrite which the generics can't duplicate, but canon doesn't use > this feature so would generics be ok? > > On the bright side genuine canon inks are alot cheaper than epson so > thats a plus, but for the price of a set of genuines I can get 3-4 > sets on ebay for half the price. It's tempting! > > Can anyone say anything positive about generic inks in the canon > printers? My parents have a real old (10+ years) canon bubblejet > printer that has bee...

Replacement Ink for Canon printer
I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e black and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can I purchase replacements or should use refills if refills our available for a good price? "Kenneth Maultsby" <kmaultsby@verizon.net> wrote in message news:UogEe.426$Eo3.416@trnddc08... >I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e black >and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can I purchase replacements or >should use refills if refills our available for a good price? > Country? Region? For bulk ink www.alotofthings.com is a very good vendor. I've been a customer of theirs for several years. They stock Sensient-Formulabs ink for refilling. If you want prefilled cartridges a good source is abacus http://stores.ebay.com/AbacusInk/AbacusInk-Canon.html or www.tylermartin.com (on eBay http://stores.ebay.com/AbacusInk/AbacusInk-Canon.html ). For more information on refilling check out www.nifty-stuff.com. Several of us on this newsgroup are regulars on that forum and you'll get some very good info without the ridiculous comments from the anti 3rd party ink troll who has inflicted himself upon this newsgroup. -- Ron "Kenneth Maultsby" <kmaultsby@verizon.net> wrote in message news:UogEe.426$Eo3.416@trnddc08... >I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e black >and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can ...

Aftermarket ink for Canon printer
A aftermarket ink store is selling out their stock of Liberty Canon carts because they are changing suppliers. I don't know if it is because of problems or price points. If I mix Liberty carts with Canon-brande ones will the results be satisfactory? I'm particularly concerned with gumming up the print head om my M600. Brendan mixing carts shouldn't matter don't forget when you run out of a cartridge your not mixing the inks in the printhead its only being mixed on the paper www.bizco.com.au "Brendan R. Wehrung" <ck183@FreeNet.Carleton.CA>...

Canon Pixma Printer Ink
5-Pack Non-OEM Ink w/ Chip for Canon PGI-5BK CLI-8 Pixma MP500 MP530 MP600 MP800 iP4200 iP4300 iP4500 iP5200 iP5200 Price:$8.91 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B001IO6DEY Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B001IO6DEY Canon Pixma Pro9000 Professional Large Format Inkjet Printer (9995A001) Price:$499.99 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B000J1HPK8 Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B000J1HPK8 6 Pack (3xBlack + 1 of Each Color) Compatible Ink w/ Chip for Canon Pixma iP3300 iP3500 MP510 MX700 PGI-5BK CLI-8 Price:$21.45 Image: http://bestdea...

generic ink for Canon printers satisfactory?
I have a Canon I860 color inkjet printer that has made fantastic prints using the original Canon ink cartridges that came with the printer. Some of the cartridges are now empty and need replacing. Are there non-Canon cartridges that are as satisfactory as Canon's own brand? If so, may I ask for recommendations? best, Aaron On 27 Jun 2004 08:07:59 -0700, aaronep@pacbell.net (Aaron Epstein) wrote: >I have a Canon I860 color inkjet printer that has made fantastic >prints using the original Canon ink cartridges that came with the >printer. > >Some of the cartridges are now empty and need replacing. > >Are there non-Canon cartridges that are as satisfactory as Canon's own >brand? > >If so, may I ask for recommendations? > >best, Aaron www.alotofthings.com great ink and reputation to back it up www.inkjetgoodies.com blank refillable cartridges made for easy refilling > I have a Canon I860 color inkjet printer that has made fantastic > prints using the original Canon ink cartridges that came with the > printer. I tried some generic inks on a Canon i560 and they sucked. Greenish colors, lack of saturations, geryish darks... -- Guillaume Dargaud http://www.gdargaud.net/ "Green clovers. Blue diamonds. Orange Stars. Pink hearts. Purple horseshoes. Man, I never know if I'm looking at a bowl of cereal or having another acid flashback." - Dave Henry. ...

Ink for refilling Canon printer cartridges
About 3-4 years ago I found out you can refill printer cartridges and found a Canadian company that sold refill kits & ink. I bought a pint bottle and am just now running out, but it's been so long I have lost their contact info. The labels and instruction sheets don't have their name or number. Since I've had such good luck with their ink, I'd like to buy from them again before trying out another company. Anybody recognize this company? I remain respectful and a little bit hongry, X Guv Bob http://www.geocities.com/guvbob2003 Represented in all slander...

Lyson quad inks for Canon printers
Is anyone actually using Lyson quad or reduced gamut inks for printing black and white photos on Canon printers? If so, what do you like or dislike about them? It seems that only Lyson makes these inks for Canon printers. MIS and Piezography inks are for Epson printers only. Piezography is working on adapting their inks to Canon printers but haven't released any products yet. Thanks in advance, Jim ...

Is HP ink compatible with Canon Printers?
I have some left over bulk ink from a HP ink jet printer (DeskJet 820Cxi). Can I use this in a Canon i560? "JuanKnighter" <juanknighter@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<10ntap423emd3e3@corp.supernews.com>... > I have some left over bulk ink from a HP ink jet printer (DeskJet 820Cxi). > Can I use this in a Canon i560? You could end up paying a lot more for ink in the long run by trying that. Aside from the thermal qualities, the shade of ink will probably not be exactly the same. A different shade of ink will contaminate the felt pad (whatever material it is made of) on the printhead where the ink cartride mates with the printhead. Once that is contaminated with the wrong shade, you will have to run a ton of ink through the printhead to get rid of the contamination. Sell the left over HP ink on ebay or dump it and buy ink specifically for the i560. Mo wrote: >> I have some left over bulk ink from a HP ink jet printer (DeskJet 820Cxi). >> Can I use this in a Canon i560? > >You could end up paying a lot more for ink in the long run by trying >that. Aside from the thermal qualities, the shade of ink will >probably not be exactly the same. Worse than that, the HP ink is designed for 5 picoliter droplets. The Canon uses 5 and 2 picoliter droplets, so the HP ink may clog the 2PL jets. Try finding a friend or coworker with an HP printer and give it or sell it for a low price to them...

I'm trying to decide between a Canon i860 and a Canon MP360. The MP360 is a printer/scanner/copier while the i860 is a Photo Printer. I've compared the two units closely and can't see many differences, except the i850 uses 4 cartridges instead of the usual 2 and is a bit faster. They both can print borderless photos, can print on photo paper, and print 4800x1200 dpi. Plus they are about the same price on newegg.com. Are there any features that the i860 has that the MP360 doesn't? Otherwise why not get the MP360 and get a scanner too. any info would be appreciated. Canon i860 http://www.usa.canon.com/html/conCprProductDetail.jsp?modelid=9387&item=9442&section=10214 Canon MP360 http://www.usa.canon.com/html/conCprProductDetail.jsp?modelid=9527&item=9632&section=10223 Most people BUY a product based on how THEY will use the product. Maybe the first think you need to do sort out is your own imaging needs. "sydemon" <sydegun@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:49cf01cc.0405051118.15975f6@posting.google.com... : I'm trying to decide between a Canon i860 and a Canon MP360. The : MP360 is a printer/scanner/copier while the i860 is a Photo Printer. : I've compared the two units closely and can't see many differences, : except the i850 uses 4 cartridges instead of the usual 2 and is a bit : faster. They both can print borderless photos, can print on photo : paper, and print 4800x1200 dpi...

Most Popular Canon Toner, Canon Ink Cartridges, Canon Ribbons
The Buy Toner Online sells Canon Brands Toners, Ink cartridges and Ribbons. The Buy Toner Online is an ISO 9001&140001 certified online shopping site, which provides 100 percent unconditional guarantee to the products it sells. The Buy Online Toner displays top selling products separately to enable the customer to choose their product easily without confusion. Buy Toner online sales by major Canon products are below: BJ Printers Canon BJ 5 Canon BJ 10 Canon BJ 100 Canon BJ 20 Canon BJ 200 Canon BJ 230 BJC printers Canon BJC 1000 Canon BJC 1010 Canon BJ...

inks for Canon I860 Color Inkjet Printer
I have the Canon I860 printer. The original Canon Inks that came with the printer produced excellent color prints. When the cartridges were depleted , I replaced them with generic cartridges from China that cost between $2 & $3. each. The results were TERRIBLE. Not knowing the problem was the ink or the printer, I tossed out all of the generics & inserted genuine Canon brand that cost approx 4 times as much. The results with the Canon were excellent and as good as the original prints made when the printer was first installed. NOW, I am prepared to purchase only Canon inks. However, if there is anyone reading this that does use third party inks for their Canon I860, with results as good as the original Canon inks, please advise! I'd be interested in knowing. All replies welcomed that pertain to use in Canon printers only.! best, Aaron in N. Hollywood Aaron Epstein wrote: > I have the Canon I860 printer. The original Canon Inks that came with > the printer produced excellent color prints. When the cartridges were > depleted , I replaced them with generic cartridges from China that > cost between $2 & $3. each. The > results were TERRIBLE. Not knowing the problem was the ink or the > printer, I tossed out all of the generics & inserted genuine Canon > brand that cost approx 4 times as much. The results with the Canon > were excellent and as good as the original prints made when the > prin...

Canon Pixma IP3000 printer ink question
Basically, I`m looking at getting one of these printers, but spotted 2 different black ink carts, the BCI-3eBk and the BCI-6. The BCI-3eBK seems to be slightly more expensive than the BCI-6. Anyone got a clue what the difference is? Also, I was looking at an Epson R200 - is there any reason I should be panicking to cancel my order for a Canon and go for the Epson? -- What am I selling on ebay right now? http://tinyurl.com/38yjc Earn money reading emails! http://tinyurl.com/2pcgm Simon Finnigan wrote: >Basically, I`m looking at getting one of these printers, but spotted 2 >different black ink carts, the BCI-3eBk and the BCI-6. The BCI-3eBK seems >to be slightly more expensive than the BCI-6. Anyone got a clue what the >difference is? Yes, but it doesn't apply to the iP3000, which uses four ink tanks, specifically the BCI-3eBk and three BCI-6(c/m/y). The BCI-6b is a dye-based photo black. The BCI-3eBk is a pigment-based black for text. The 3e is larger and has a higher ink volume. >Also, I was looking at an Epson R200 - is there any reason I should be >panicking to cancel my order for a Canon and go for the Epson? Perhaps...have you considered the life expectancy of the printhead in the Canon printer and replacement cost? Personally I prefer the HP models because the printhead is part of the ink cartridge. You never have to worry about clogging or failure. I had a Canon i850 (previous model to the i...

BCI -6 ink in Canon ip4200 printer
Is it possible to use the Canon ip4000 ink (BCI-6Y, C, M) in the Canon IP4200 printer? The numbers are different and the ip4200 cartridges are chipped, but if I could transfer the chip to the BCI-6 ink would it work? On Feb 3, 4:54 pm, "dc" <darri...@gmail.com> wrote: > Is it possible to use the Canon ip4000 ink (BCI-6Y, C, M) in the Canon > IP4200 printer? The numbers are different and the ip4200 cartridges > are chipped, but if I could transfer the chip to the BCI-6 ink would > it work? For those who are interested the CLI cartridges will work in pla...

Canon IP8500 Inkjet Printer and Smudy inks
Picked this up last night. Printed off a few stunning shots straight out of the camera / Photoshop and even found myself awake at 2.00 am taking a few shots of a lightning storm. Printed off very well indeed and later today one of my kids when looking at the picture managed to land the tiniest tiniest bit of drool on the black foreground. When I went to rub it off, the ink left the paper and I was left with a tiny white dot. Upon further examination a damp finger can make the ink smear on the prints ( even when dry for over 12 hours)?? Is this normal? I had thought that inkjet prints were pretty robust once set? How can I protect my prints as they are in an open presentation folder, not behind glass? Finally I am currently using Kokac Ultimate Picture Paper for inkjets ( older stuff I had lying around ). Its the premium Kodac range. I have delivered amazing prints on this even though websites say the Kodac paper doesn't work too well with the newer Canons. Could this be the issue, i.e would Canon paper stop the smudging? Thanks for any advice. From inital thoughts this looks like one hell of a printer Cheers Ged There are basically two type of photo papers available for consumer inkjets. The first is known as Swellable Polymer or SP for short. Kodak Ultima (note the spelling) is an example of this type of paper. The coating helps to control ink fading due to out gassing of the inks, but the downside to this type of paper is...

Web resources about - Canon i350 excessive inking? - comp.periphs.printers

Excessive Bail Clause - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The excessive bail provision of the Eighth Amendment to the United States Constitution is based on old English common law and the British Bill ...

Facebook Shareholder Files Suit Over ‘Excessive’ Compensation For Board
One Facebook shareholder is not happy with the company’s compensation policy when it comes to its board of directors , and the result, according ...

VIDEO: Following arrests, mom accuses Fairfield PD of excessive force, racism - YouTube
Accusations of police brutality fly less than a week after 2 adults and 2 kids were arrested at Fairfield Aquatic Center. ◂ WCPO - 9 On Your ...

Excessive hospital visits strain UAE health care system, officials warn
A report shows that outpatient visits by Thiqa members far exceed the average expatriate patient in the UAE, prompting swift warnings that this ...

Queensland police officer stood down over 'excessive force'
A Queensland police officer has been stood down while an investigation into alleged excessive force was underway.

A Chinese family claims their son died a 'sudden death' in an iPhone factory after working excessive ...
His family blame his working conditions. A Chinese factory worker helping build iPhones has died suddenly after working excessive overtime hours, ...

Bank fees may be excessive: court
Bank fees may be excessive: court

Defence security conduct 'not excessive' - The Courier-Mail Search Search
A DEFENCE inquiry has found the conduct of defence security personnel who man-handled a group of peace protesters who broke into a defence base ...

Officers used excessive force and showed appalling judgement, says NSW Coroner
POLICE involved in the struggle with Brazilian student Roberto Laudisio Curti behaved with an "ungoverned pack mentality" like schoolboys from ...

'Excessive force' used in terror arrest
Two men arrested as part of a counter terrorism operation in Melbourne say police used excessive force.