I'm trying to decide between a Canon i860 and a Canon MP360.  The
MP360 is a printer/scanner/copier while the i860 is a Photo Printer.
I've compared the two units closely and can't see many differences,
except the i850 uses 4 cartridges instead of the usual 2 and is a bit
faster.  They both can print borderless photos, can print on photo
paper, and print 4800x1200 dpi.  Plus they are about the same price on
newegg.com.  Are there any features that the i860 has that the MP360
doesn't?  Otherwise why not get the MP360 and get a scanner too.  any
info would be appreciated.

Canon i860
http://www.usa.canon.com/html/conCprProductDetail.jsp?modelid=9387&item=9442&section=10214

Canon MP360
http://www.usa.canon.com/html/conCprProductDetail.jsp?modelid=9527&item=9632&section=10223
0
sydegun

Most people BUY a product based on how THEY will use the product.  Maybe the
first think you need to do sort out is your own imaging needs.

"sydemon" <sydegun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
: I'm trying to decide between a Canon i860 and a Canon MP360.  The
: MP360 is a printer/scanner/copier while the i860 is a Photo Printer.
: I've compared the two units closely and can't see many differences,
: except the i850 uses 4 cartridges instead of the usual 2 and is a bit
: faster.  They both can print borderless photos, can print on photo
: paper, and print 4800x1200 dpi.  Plus they are about the same price on
: newegg.com.  Are there any features that the i860 has that the MP360
: doesn't?  Otherwise why not get the MP360 and get a scanner too.  any
: info would be appreciated.
:
: Canon i860
:
http://www.usa.canon.com/html/conCprProductDetail.jsp?modelid=9387&item=9442&section=10214
:
:
: Canon MP360
:
http://www.usa.canon.com/html/conCprProductDetail.jsp?modelid=9527&item=9632&section=10223

0
Information
5/5/2004 7:45:30 PM
most TROLLS live in caves and BUY crack on the corner.

"Information" <azhotmail@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<uvbmc.28053$6L3.27903@fed1read05>...
> Most people BUY a product based on how THEY will use the product.  Maybe the
> first think you need to do sort out is your own imaging needs.
>

> "sydemon" <sydegun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> : I'm trying to decide between a Canon i860 and a Canon MP360.  The
> : MP360 is a printer/scanner/copier while the i860 is a Photo Printer.
> : I've compared the two units closely and can't see many differences,
> : except the i850 uses 4 cartridges instead of the usual 2 and is a bit
> : faster.  They both can print borderless photos, can print on photo
> : paper, and print 4800x1200 dpi.  Plus they are about the same price on
> : newegg.com.  Are there any features that the i860 has that the MP360
> : doesn't?  Otherwise why not get the MP360 and get a scanner too.  any
> : info would be appreciated.
> :
> : Canon i860
> :
>  http://www.usa.canon.com/html/conCprProductDetail.jsp?modelid=9387&item=9442&section=10214
> :
> :
> : Canon MP360
> :
> http://www.usa.canon.com/html/conCprProductDetail.jsp?modelid=9527&item=9632&section=10223
0
sydegun
5/7/2004 6:02:05 PM
Sydemon

YOU must be an expert on 'trolling" then.

: most TROLLS live in caves and BUY crack on the corner.
:
: "Information" <azhotmail@hotmail.com> wrote in message
: > Most people BUY a product based on how THEY will use the product.  Maybe
the
: > first think you need to do sort out is your own imaging needs.
: >
: >
: > "sydemon" <sydegun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
: > news:49cf01cc.0405051118.15975f6@posting.google.com...
: > : I'm trying to decide between a Canon i860 and a Canon MP360.  The
: > : MP360 is a printer/scanner/copier while the i860 is a Photo Printer.
: > : I've compared the two units closely and can't see many differences,
: > : except the i850 uses 4 cartridges instead of the usual 2 and is a bit
: > : faster.  They both can print borderless photos, can print on photo
: > : paper, and print 4800x1200 dpi.  Plus they are about the same price on
: > : newegg.com.  Are there any features that the i860 has that the MP360
: > : doesn't?  Otherwise why not get the MP360 and get a scanner too.  any
: > : info would be appreciated.
: > :
: > : Canon i860
: > :
: >
http://www.usa.canon.com/html/conCprProductDetail.jsp?modelid=9387&item=9442&section=10214
: > :
: > :
: > : Canon MP360
: > :
: >
http://www.usa.canon.com/html/conCprProductDetail.jsp?modelid=9527&item=9632&section=10223

0
Information
5/7/2004 6:08:01 PM
No, I prefer to BUY crack from your MA'MA, not the corner, troll.

"Information" <azhotmail@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<5gQmc.31495$6L3.18509@fed1read05>...
> Sydemon
>
> YOU must be an expert on 'trolling" then.
>

> "sydemon" <sydegun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> : most TROLLS live in caves and BUY crack on the corner.
> :
> : "Information" <azhotmail@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> : > Most people BUY a product based on how THEY will use the product.  Maybe
>  the
> : > first think you need to do sort out is your own imaging needs.
> : >
> : >
> : > "sydemon" <sydegun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> : > news:49cf01cc.0405051118.15975f6@posting.google.com...
> : > : I'm trying to decide between a Canon i860 and a Canon MP360.  The
> : > : MP360 is a printer/scanner/copier while the i860 is a Photo Printer.
> : > : I've compared the two units closely and can't see many differences,
> : > : except the i850 uses 4 cartridges instead of the usual 2 and is a bit
> : > : faster.  They both can print borderless photos, can print on photo
> : > : paper, and print 4800x1200 dpi.  Plus they are about the same price on
> : > : newegg.com.  Are there any features that the i860 has that the MP360
> : > : doesn't?  Otherwise why not get the MP360 and get a scanner too.  any
> : > : info would be appreciated.
> : > :
> : > : Canon i860
> : > :
> : >
>  http://www.usa.canon.com/html/conCprProductDetail.jsp?modelid=9387&item=9442&section=10214
> : > :
> : > :
> : > : Canon MP360
> : > :
> : >
> http://www.usa.canon.com/html/conCprProductDetail.jsp?modelid=9527&item=9632&section=10223
0
sydegun

Web resources about - Canon i860 Photo Printer compared to Canon MP360 Printer/Scanner/Copier - comp.periphs.printers

Compared To Yahoo And Formspring, Is Facebook A Secure Network?
Facebook may play fast and loose with most of your personal information , but at least it has never had a major password breach — like Yahoo ...

Boston Globe sells for $70 million. Not much compared to...
The NYT sold the Boston Globe to the owner of the Boston Red Sox for $70 million . HootSuite, a Twitter and Facebook utility, raised $165 million ...

Why do so many MIT grads wear their class ring, compared to other colleges?
Answer (1 of 4): I've asked fellow graduates why they wear their ring, and their answers can be fit into a few buckets: pride, conversation piece, ...

iPhone 4 Rotated + Compared with iPhone + iPhone 3GS - YouTube
New! Hands-on video of Apple's iPhone 4, rotated on all angles and compared with the first iPhone and iPhone 3GS, side-by-side. From leading ...

Medium SUVs compared
We pit nine of the best-selling SUVs against each other.

7-seaters compared: Kia v Honda v Peugeot v Fiat v Subaru (06:38)
We test the latest sub-$40,000 seven-seat people movers to see which one is best in class.

WA on its own compared to other states
WA on its own compared to other states

Australian minister Barnaby Joyce dismisses red meat-cancer link, says processed meat shouldn't be compared ...
Australia's Agricultural Minister believes that the World Health Organisation's claim that processed meat can cause cancer is a “farce.”

Planhacker: iPhone 4S Australian Launch Pricing Compared
Optus, Telstra, Vodafone and Virgin Mobile have all announced their contract launch pricing for the iPhone 4S, which goes on sale this Friday ...

WA on its own compared to other states
WESTERN Australia remains by far the nation's strongest state on most economic valuations, and even its weakest parts outstrip many other jurisdictions, ...