Canon i905d cd printer

I imported a Canon i905d Cd printer with the 2" lcd
screen with AC converter. Used it about 10 times.
Prints faster and better then the epson on CDs.
I just do not have the time to convert all my Cd
artwork over to a format that will work on the Canon.
send offers to hackasack1@hotmail.com if interested.

0
EyeToldUSo

Duplex printers and CD printers
Is Canon still the only manufacturer who sells printers in the USA that can print on both sides of the paper automatically? Is Epson still the only manufacturer who sells printers in the USA that can print on CDs? Thank you in advance for all replies. -- For some strange reason those of us who are owned by cats ascribe motives to the cat that are more benign than the cat's real motives. For example if the cat gets in the way when we are trying to do something we say it is "helping". Daniel Prince wrote: > Is Canon still the only manufacturer who sells printer...

HP printer vs. Canon printer

Canon Cat printer driver for HP printer

Wanted: Printer/Scanner/CD./DVD printer
Any recommendations? Canon MP600, $99 from www.outpost.com (Fry's) or MP610, $150 from Canon online store (free ground shipping). They are identical. Period. Check out these DVD prints I made from MP600 with a home-made CD tray. Notice how accurately the images are centered. See my earlier post for how to make the tray easily. Scanned these on MP600. http://lh3.google.com/fixup77/R8cq4asiCaI/AAAAAAAAANQ/AOqMvf7-7V4/s800/dvdmovie.JPG http://lh3.google.com/fixup77/R8cq4asiCbI/AAAAAAAAANY/n_OM_GAXwVs/s800/dvdcollection.JPG Trevor wrote: > Any recommendations? ...

Printer Ink

!Printers: How do I open Printer:$ ?

No printer model for Canon in Tiger Printer Setup Utility
I have successfully set up remote printing from my OS X 10.4 Tiger laptop to my Canon S750 printer connected to my Win XP home PC. I can print across the network, through the XP box and all the way to the printer - but nothing emerges. I suspect that my problem is the lack of any Canon printer models to choose from in the Printer Setup Utility on the OS X laptop. When I open the Printer Setup Utility and click on the "More Printers ..." button, I can navigate through the workgroup to the XP box and to the Shared printer without any problems. In the Printer Model pulldown, ...

FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used)

Canon i850 cd printer adapter?
Hello all, I recently emailed canon about this adapter that is available in Japan as the pixus 850i. Does anybody have any info on this thing? The response I got from canon was that it is not currently supported: Thank you for writing to us. Unfortunately, the Canon USA i850 does not support the direct to CDR printing adapter. Since this model does not support this feature, we do not sell this adapter. I apologize greatly for any inconvenience this may cause. Sincerely, Angela Product Support Representative What this doesn't say is if it works at all. I want t...

Canon CD/DVD printers in the USA
Does Canon sell printers that can print on letter size paper and CDs/DVDs in the USA or is Epson the only manufacturer who sells this type of printer in the USA? Thank you in advance for all replies. -- I am TERRIBLY cruel to my cat. I tease him with a vine tendril until he either jumps up in the air to bat at it or zooms around in a circle until he gets too dizzy to stand up. What is cruel about it is that I don't do it nearly as much as he wants me to. In article Daniel Prince says... > Does Canon sell printers that can print on letter size paper and > CDs/DVDs in the USA or is Epson the only manufacturer who sells this > type of printer in the USA? Thank you in advance for all replies. > Canon don't do cd printing in US ...

why no cd printing capability for canon printers in the us?
even epson now providing cd printing tray for the new printers. will canon follow? On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 15:43:16 GMT, "leo" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote: >even epson now providing cd printing tray for the new printers. will canon >follow? > If you read back earlier today, someone claimed Canon had no intention of obtaining US rights for CD printing. As far as I can tell it is patent issues preventing Canon CD printers, not anything to do with the RIAA or MPAA. In article <7o9i30p458dfs8u6rb570vqnfgkl0jed6i@4ax.com>, classicsat@yahoo.cominval...

Canon CD Print Software With Epson Printer?
I have two printers that print directly onto CD's, the Canon i865 and Epson R310. I'm having problems with the CD Print software that came with the Epson one, so i was wondering if it's possible to just use the Canon one? Or is each piece of software designed with only one printer in mind? Kris ...

After market cd/dvd trays for Canon printers here.
http://www.cd-trays.com/ or http://pe-labs.com/catalog/index.php or http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=so&sbrftog=1&catref=C6&from=R10&submitsearch=Search&satitle=c+tray&sacat=58058%26catref%3DC6&floc=1&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D3&sadis=200&fpos=ZIP%2FPostal&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=2%26fsoo%3D2&coaction=co ...

Any of the latest Canon printers print to CD/DVD ?
Was looking to buy rhe i6100 but it does not do it :( Is this just the American version. Or do other versions print to CD/DVD ? Thanks. "Plasma BOY" <PlasmaBoy@1.com.uk> wrote in message news:o8hs21lfsdjtak3t4qcch2ompoo2ajcnmr@4ax.com... > > Was looking to buy rhe i6100 but it does not do it :( Is this just the > American version. Or do other versions print to CD/DVD ? > None of the Canon printers released in the US print to CD/DVD On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 03:18:02 -0800, Caitlin wrote (in article <422edb93$0$27872$61c65585@un-2park-reader-01.sydney.pipenetworks.com.au>): > None of the Canon printers released in the US print to CD/DVD Some people who must have CD/DVD direct print capability and Canon brand are buying Euro/Austrailan/NZ models of Canon's printers and having them shipped here. Voltage differences are resolved by swapping out a relatively cheap power supply module (US$20 for the iP3000's module, and you don't have to open up the printer to replace it). The down side is that the iP3000, with shipping, costs upwards of $200, while the US (non-disc printing) model can be bought here for as little as $45. Good luck, -- Please, no "Go Google this" replies. I wouldn't ask a question here if I hadn't done that already. DaveC me@privacy.net This is an invalid return address Please reply in the news group And, imported "gray market"...

necessary to install printer driver for shared printer on computer that is not attached to printer?
We have two computers, one has XP OS and the other Win 7 OS. We have an HP Office Jet All in One Color printer attached to the XP computer. In order to access the printer from the Win 7 computer, is it necessary to install the HP drivers on the Win 7 computer in addition to the XP computer? best, Aaron From: <aaronep@pacbell.net> > We have two computers, one has XP OS and the other Win 7 OS. We > have an HP Office Jet All in One Color printer attached to the XP > computer. In order to access the printer from the Win 7 computer, is > it necessary to in...

New Canon iPF 5000 photo printer better than Epson K-3 printers??
Hi all. I just came across this very favorable review of a new Canon photo printer with 12 (yes, twelve) ink carts. http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/printers/canon-ipf5000.shtml. The reviewer is very positive on this printer and sees it as a strong competitor to the Epson 4800. What do you all think? Check out the cost of cartridges! Oh, the review didn't speak about a capability to print on CDs. :) Joe Average ...

tPrinter.printers not showing a printer?
A client is using one of my programs on several computers (Win 2000). On one (and only one) of them, when I get the tPrinter.printers list of printers, it shows no printers. The user says that there is a printer installed. If the printer is properly installed in Windows, it must show up in tPrinter.printers, right? --- Replace you know what by j to email ...

Canon printer
I have a Canon printer I'm trying to setup on our HP. The local network guy identifies it as a Canon imageRunner 3300. I've done PJL and SNMP set to FALSE in NPCONFIG. Is there a specific setup file from HPENV that would work? Or a new one? Thanks in advance! Paul T. Harbron Emerson Appliance Controls INRUG Secretary * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * ...

Web resources about - Canon i905d cd printer - comp.periphs.printers

App Store - EPSON Printer Finder

Can you really get a solid all-in-one printer, copier and scanner for just $90?
... Deals team's advice. And in this case, we're going to help you upgrade to the Epson WorkForce WF-3620 WiFi Direct All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, ...

Mattel unveils ThingMaker, a 3D printer for kids
Toy company hopes to make 3D printing mainstream with a new system designed for children

ThingMaker is a $300 3D Printer For Kids That Makes Toys
The two things holding 3D printers back from mainstream adoption is cost and relative difficulty of use. While they have been going down in price, ...