Canon Ink Durability on Non-Canon papers.

I've read virtually every article on Wilhelm and other sites talking about
durability of Inkjet inks and papers but seem to only find results with
Canon ink on Canon paper, Epson Ink on Epson Paper, etc.  Never intermixing.

I've personally been using Epson papers in my Canon i960 (they were buy
one/get one free) and the quality is supurb.  But is there any data on print
longevity with such combinations?  What about Kodak papers that claim 100
years.

Realistically, what I'm simply looking for is my best option for prints that
I give to friends and family.  For my own personal uses, I could care less
if they fade in 5 years or 100 years, I'll be re-printing them soon enough
anyway.

Anyone know of actual tests with Canon (BCI-6 inks in particular) with other
brands of paper?

Thanks

0
Jason

Jason Hillary wrote:

> I've read virtually every article on Wilhelm and other sites talking about
> durability of Inkjet inks and papers but seem to only find results with
> Canon ink on Canon paper, Epson Ink on Epson Paper, etc.  Never intermixing.
>
> I've personally been using Epson papers in my Canon i960 (they were buy
> one/get one free) and the quality is supurb.  But is there any data on print
> longevity with such combinations?  What about Kodak papers that claim 100
> years.
>
> Realistically, what I'm simply looking for is my best option for prints that
> I give to friends and family.  For my own personal uses, I could care less
> if they fade in 5 years or 100 years, I'll be re-printing them soon enough
> anyway.
>
> Anyone know of actual tests with Canon (BCI-6 inks in particular) with other
> brands of paper?

I've tried and failed to find that sort of info.

Canon only claim 25 years for prints with their ink on their Photo Paper Pro.
That will have to do.

--
Ben Thomas
given nor endorsed by it.

0
ISO
8/24/2004 5:10:27 AM
Have a look at this, it may help...

DD

Jason Hillary wrote:
> I've read virtually every article on Wilhelm and other sites talking about
> durability of Inkjet inks and papers but seem to only find results with
> Canon ink on Canon paper, Epson Ink on Epson Paper, etc.  Never intermixing.
>
> I've personally been using Epson papers in my Canon i960 (they were buy
> one/get one free) and the quality is supurb.  But is there any data on print
> longevity with such combinations?  What about Kodak papers that claim 100
> years.
>
> Realistically, what I'm simply looking for is my best option for prints that
> I give to friends and family.  For my own personal uses, I could care less
> if they fade in 5 years or 100 years, I'll be re-printing them soon enough
> anyway.
>
> Anyone know of actual tests with Canon (BCI-6 inks in particular) with other
> brands of paper?
>
> Thanks

0
DD
8/24/2004 10:11:18 AM

BenOne� wrote:
> Jason Hillary wrote:
>
>> I've read virtually every article on Wilhelm and other sites talking
>> about durability of Inkjet inks and papers but seem to only find
>> results with Canon ink on Canon paper, Epson Ink on Epson Paper, etc.
>> Never intermixing.
>>
>> I've personally been using Epson papers in my Canon i960 (they were
>> buy one/get one free) and the quality is supurb.  But is there any
>> data on print longevity with such combinations?  What about Kodak
>> papers that claim 100 years.
>>
>> Realistically, what I'm simply looking for is my best option for
>> prints that I give to friends and family.  For my own personal uses, I
>> could care less if they fade in 5 years or 100 years, I'll be
>> re-printing them soon enough anyway.
>>
>> Anyone know of actual tests with Canon (BCI-6 inks in particular) with
>> other brands of paper?
>

> I've tried and failed to find that sort of info.
>
> Canon only claim 25 years for prints with their ink on their Photo Paper
> Pro.
> That will have to do.

Try this link:

http://www.livick.com/method/inkjet/pg2h.htm

Ray

0
Ray
8/24/2004 8:41:25 PM
DD wrote:

> Have a look at this, it may help...
>
> DD

Did you forget to paste in a URL?

--
Ben Thomas
given nor endorsed by it.

0
ISO
8/24/2004 9:50:05 PM

BenOne� wrote:
> DD wrote:
>
>> Have a look at this, it may help...
>>
>> DD
>

> Did you forget to paste in a URL?

	Just testing!

http://www.neilslade.com/papers/inkjetstuff.html

DD

0
DD
8/25/2004 12:02:03 AM
"Jason Hillary" <palebluedot@_SPAM_email.com> wrote in message
> I've read virtually every article on Wilhelm and other sites talking about
> durability of Inkjet inks and papers but seem to only find results with
> Canon ink on Canon paper, Epson Ink on Epson Paper, etc.  Never
intermixing.

> I've personally been using Epson papers in my Canon i960 (they were buy
> one/get one free) and the quality is supurb.  But is there any data on
print
> longevity with such combinations?  What about Kodak papers that claim 100
> years.
>
> Realistically, what I'm simply looking for is my best option for prints
that
> I give to friends and family.  For my own personal uses, I could care less
> if they fade in 5 years or 100 years, I'll be re-printing them soon enough
> anyway.
>
> Anyone know of actual tests with Canon (BCI-6 inks in particular) with
other
> brands of paper?
>
> Thanks

I suspect this might start a firestorm from the "you can only use Canon
paper with a Canon printer" folks but..... since I have been selling
printing my entire adult life I feel qualitfied to say that paper is paper.
A 100# gloss photo paper in a Canon package is likely the same composition
as a 100# gloss photo paper in an Epson package or for the matter a
Paperworks carton. The finish is no different and should produce the same
results.

To me, paper is just like Ibuprophen.  You can pay a premium for Advil or
you can go to the local CVS and buy CVS brand Ibuprophen.  It is the same
stuff.

Personally, I have used whatever paper is the least expensive that does the
job. I have found no difference in the quality of the paper or the way the
printer prints.

That said...........let the firestorm begin.

"B.B. from N.B." <bburacze@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<OVMXc.79260$mD.16374@attbi_s02>...

> I suspect this might start a firestorm from the "you can only use Canon
> paper with a Canon printer" folks but..... since I have been selling
> printing my entire adult life I feel qualitfied to say that paper is paper.
> A 100# gloss photo paper in a Canon package is likely the same composition
> as a 100# gloss photo paper in an Epson package or for the matter a
> Paperworks carton. The finish is no different and should produce the same
> results.
>
> To me, paper is just like Ibuprophen.  You can pay a premium for Advil or
> you can go to the local CVS and buy CVS brand Ibuprophen.  It is the same
> stuff.
>
> Personally, I have used whatever paper is the least expensive that does the
> job. I have found no difference in the quality of the paper or the way the
> printer prints.

Not much of a firestorm I think, everybody can print their own prints
however they want, making their own choices.  I'd only care if you were
a vendor who was selling me an artsy print for big bucks (my bucks).

It has been shown repeatedly and very very dramatically that changing just
paper can and does make gross changes to the fade characteristics of
the resulting print.  Also the mechanism by which a paper prints (it's not
"the paper" for photo prints, but more the surface treatments that you can't
see by eye) that make a difference (e.g. some paper tends to puddle using Canon
printers because Canon printers lay down a lot of ink very very quickly and
some micro-surface types can't handle it).

So if your choice makes you happy, go for it!  I have no interest in
changing what you think. If you're happy, then you're already in print heaven.
But I know papers are different and I'll make my choice differently because
those issues concern me.  But that's only for me .

Mike
0
gewgle
8/30/2004 4:57:00 PM
:
: Personally, I have used whatever paper is the least expensive that does
the
: job. I have found no difference in the quality of the paper or the way the
: printer prints.
:
: That said...........let the firestorm begin.
:
:

Are you suggesting that the most important element is the weight of the
paper?

Or the finish  ?

or the brightness?

0
Traveling

Question about the waste ink tank in Canon IP5000 (and other Canon printers)
I've read this 'tank' contains ink from the cleaning cycles of the printer, and a cleaning happens automatically every time ink cartridges are replaced. So my question is how many times do I have to replace the cartridges with new ones before an error message appears saying the tank is full? Anyone taken a printer to Canon to have the tank emptied? How much did they charge? The amount of ink consumed in the cleaning cycles when replacing tanks is minimal, but cleaning cycles also occur based upon printer usage, time intervals and when requested by the user. The deep cleaning routines use the most ink. There have been many discussions on this newsgroup and in other forums about the 'waste ink tank is full' messages and how to reset the printer. Taking the printer to a repair facility may end up costing nearly as much as a new printer. The tank isn't a bottle or container as the name implies. It is an absorbent pad. If you don't go overboard with deep cleaning cycles the chances are good that you'll not ever see this message for your printer. -- Ron "Hg" <hg@gh.hg> wrote in message news:42eb7fa8$0$78157$65c69314@mercury.nildram.net... > I've read this 'tank' contains ink from the cleaning cycles of the > printer, > and a cleaning happens automatically every time ink cartridges are > replaced. > So my question is how many times do I have to replace the cartridg...

Most Popular Canon Toner, Canon Ink Cartridges, Canon Ribbons
The Buy Toner Online sells Canon Brands Toners, Ink cartridges and Ribbons. The Buy Toner Online is an ISO 9001&140001 certified online shopping site, which provides 100 percent unconditional guarantee to the products it sells. The Buy Online Toner displays top selling products separately to enable the customer to choose their product easily without confusion. Buy Toner online sales by major Canon products are below: BJ Printers Canon BJ 5 Canon BJ 10 Canon BJ 100 Canon BJ 20 Canon BJ 200 Canon BJ 230 BJC printers Canon BJC 1000 Canon BJC 1010 Canon BJ...

FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used)

canonical vs non-canonical
hi all ive got an understanding problem im reading this book: operating systems: design and implementation and it talks about cooked/canonical and raw/non-canonical modes now, i dont really understand whats meant by that? is there any chance for me to see the 2 things in action, just two grasp whats being talked about here? thanx, martin sancho1980 wrote: > hi all > > ive got an understanding problem > im reading this book: operating systems: design and implementation > and it talks about cooked/canonical and raw/non-canonical modes > now, i dont really understand whats...

Non-brand name inks for Canon i960 printer
I recently bought a Canon i960 and have been very impressed so far. While I like the photo quality, speed, quietness and ease of use as well as the 6 separate ink tanks, I am NOT impressed with paying $12 for each cartridge. I am planning on printing a lot of photos for primarily personal use so ink cost will be an issue. What advice can people give about using off-brand ink cartridges and/or refill kits? Are there any reference sites, rating/reviews of vendors, etc? I am concerned about the quality of the photos but even more so by the potential harm done to my new printer. Any a...

Canon 4 ink Vs 6 ink printers
Is there much different in photo print quality between Canon, or any other manufactuers for that matter, 4 and 6 ink printers? Been looking at the iP5200 and iP6600D printers. Not really sure the card slots and screen are worth the extra money over the iP5200 but do these *and* the 6 ink system of the iP6600 make it worth considering over the iP5200? In the UK the iP5200 can be had for around �115 and the iP6600D for around �170. Jack Torrence wrote: >Is there much different in photo print quality between Canon, or any other >manufactuers for that matter, 4 and 6 ink printers? > > YES. WHEN USING OEM INK CANON HAS MORE LIFE AND SNAP TO THE PHOTOS THAN THE COMPETING BRANDS. THE OEM INK ALSO COSTS LESS >Been looking at the iP5200 and iP6600D printers. > I WOULD SAY THAT THE IP5200 IS A BETTER BET IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE A COMPUTER TO EDIT YOUR PHOTOS WITH DECENT SOFTWARE. >Not really sure the card >slots and screen are worth the extra money > THEY ARE A WASTE JUST LIKE THE IP6000 THAT WAS INFERIOR >over the iP5200 but do these >*and* the 6 ink system of the iP6600 make it worth considering over the >iP5200? > > ABSOLUTLEY NOT >In the UK the iP5200 can be had for around �115 and the iP6600D for around >�170. > > PUT YOUR MONEY IN OEM INK > > > measekite wrote: > > Jack Torrence wrote: > > >Is there much diffe...

Which non Canon ink?
Hi all, Is there a non Canon ink that is just as fade resistant as the Canon ink, when printing on the Photo Paper Pro which has an advertised print life of 25 years? -- Ben Thomas Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. "BenOne�" <nosp@m.thanks.mate> wrote in message news:bb0ufc.s5r.ln@192.168.11.2... > Hi all, > > Is there a non Canon ink that is just as fade resistant as the Canon ink, when > printing on the P...

Canon S300 with Canon Pro Photo Paper
I have been using my new Epson 825 printer (a 6-color type) for photos. Got the thing on Dec 26 and the photos look great. Too soon to say how long the ink etc will last. Anyhow, for the past year I've also had a Canon S300 (a regular 4-color type) printer. I never used it to print photos, but with my wife kind of using the Epson an awful lot lately I've considered wrigging it up to handle photos. I never bothered before due to the fear of fading, but I read that Wilheim rated Canon's Pro Photo paper as lasting 37-odd years. So I considered maybe using that paper with ...

Printer Ink

Anyone using Canon Pixma with non-canon cartridges?
Hello I need to do short and long runs of flyers for mailing (mostly black text, some photos) I will never need to print photos on photo quality paper. I can get replacement cartridges very, very cheap which makes it less expensive in the long run than getting a colour laser printer. I would like to know your personal experience using the ip4000 or ip5000 with replacement cartridges continously........ has anyone used them non-stop since they bought their printer? How many have you used so far? Please mention if you refill yourself or buy no-name cartridges ready to go. How is your print quality now compared to the original cartridge the printer came with? The main problem with using these dodgy cartridges appears to be clogging of the print head. I would be interested in anyone's thoughts on which printer would be best with non-original cartridges. Would the ip4000 with the 2 picoliter droplets be better than the ip5000 with the 1 picolitre droplets, as it is wider and therefore less chance of clogging? "Zan" <zan5hin@iinet.net.au> wrotenews:4186fd41$1_2@news.melbourne.pipenetworks.com: > Hello > > I need to do short and long runs of flyers for mailing (mostly black > text, some photos) > > I will never need to print photos on photo quality paper. > > I can get replacement cartridges very, very cheap which makes it less > expensive in the long run than getting a colour laser printer. >...

Generic inks for CANON printers?
I just ordered a canon ip3000 after my 6th and last epson C82 warranty replacement broke. I was wondering if use of generic inks from ebay will be a problem with the canon printer. I know that epson uses durabrite which the generics can't duplicate, but canon doesn't use this feature so would generics be ok? On the bright side genuine canon inks are alot cheaper than epson so thats a plus, but for the price of a set of genuines I can get 3-4 sets on ebay for half the price. It's tempting! Can anyone say anything positive about generic inks in the canon printers? My parents have a real old (10+ years) canon bubblejet printer that has been refilled with black ink alot and it's handled it ok. aloha Brian wrote: > I just ordered a canon ip3000 after my 6th and last epson C82 warranty > replacement broke. I was wondering if use of generic inks from ebay > will be a problem with the canon printer. I know that epson uses > durabrite which the generics can't duplicate, but canon doesn't use > this feature so would generics be ok? > > On the bright side genuine canon inks are alot cheaper than epson so > thats a plus, but for the price of a set of genuines I can get 3-4 > sets on ebay for half the price. It's tempting! > > Can anyone say anything positive about generic inks in the canon > printers? My parents have a real old (10+ years) canon bubblejet > printer that has bee...

Your Ink for Espon Canon printer
special offer suitable for all Epson Canon inkjet printer , welcom to visit http://xibase.net/products.php or tel 2683 2829 , free delivery. ...

Canon Pixma Printer Ink
5-Pack Non-OEM Ink w/ Chip for Canon PGI-5BK CLI-8 Pixma MP500 MP530 MP600 MP800 iP4200 iP4300 iP4500 iP5200 iP5200 Price:$8.91 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B001IO6DEY Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B001IO6DEY Canon Pixma Pro9000 Professional Large Format Inkjet Printer (9995A001) Price:$499.99 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B000J1HPK8 Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B000J1HPK8 6 Pack (3xBlack + 1 of Each Color) Compatible Ink w/ Chip for Canon Pixma iP3300 iP3500 MP510 MX700 PGI-5BK CLI-8 Price:$21.45 Image: http://bestdea...

Canon S300 printer and GPL driver from canon.jp
hi everyone Like many other users, I'm experiencing problems with my Canon S300 printer. Today I've found a page at linuxprinting.org that state that Canon has released GPLed drivers for S300 in Japan ( http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=Canon-S300 ). It's actually true: http://cweb.canon.jp/drv-upd/bj/bjlinux210.html Since I cannot understand japanese and babelfish isn't helping so much I tried to install them without much luck. I downloaded and installed (I'm running Mandrake 10 rc1) bjfilterbjs300-2.1-0.i386.rpm, bjfiltercups-2.2-0.i386.rpm, bjfilte...

Canon printer ink usage
Strange problem! I purchased a new computer a little more than a year ago. Along with it I got a Canon Pixma MP520 printer. As all new printers, it had four new ink cartridges in it. I set up the software so it only printed black and grey. There were no colors involved. The other day it complained (slightly over a year's use) that it was running out of Cyan. I replaced the Cyan cartridge and it began working again. Bit I noticed the cartridge I removed was 40-50% full of ink. Two things occur to me: (1) Why would it be reported as empty? (2) Why would it be emp...

HP Paper with Canon Printer?
Hello, I was told that HP inkjet paper should not be used with Canon inkjet printers. Do you know if this true? My printer is a Canon, and I want to use HP double-sided paper for quality brochures. Thanks. Talal Itani "Talal Itani" <titani@verizon.net> wrote in message news:mZqSh.669$ok6.630@trnddc07... > Hello, > > I was told that HP inkjet paper should not be used with Canon inkjet > printers. Do you know if this true? My printer is a Canon, and I want to > use HP double-sided paper for quality brochures. Thanks. > > Ta...

Replacement Ink for Canon printer
I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e black and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can I purchase replacements or should use refills if refills our available for a good price? "Kenneth Maultsby" <kmaultsby@verizon.net> wrote in message news:UogEe.426$Eo3.416@trnddc08... >I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e black >and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can I purchase replacements or >should use refills if refills our available for a good price? > Country? Region? For bulk ink www.alotofthings.com is a very good vendor. I've been a customer of theirs for several years. They stock Sensient-Formulabs ink for refilling. If you want prefilled cartridges a good source is abacus http://stores.ebay.com/AbacusInk/AbacusInk-Canon.html or www.tylermartin.com (on eBay http://stores.ebay.com/AbacusInk/AbacusInk-Canon.html ). For more information on refilling check out www.nifty-stuff.com. Several of us on this newsgroup are regulars on that forum and you'll get some very good info without the ridiculous comments from the anti 3rd party ink troll who has inflicted himself upon this newsgroup. -- Ron "Kenneth Maultsby" <kmaultsby@verizon.net> wrote in message news:UogEe.426$Eo3.416@trnddc08... >I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e black >and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can ...

canvas paper and canon printer
I have been given a couple of sheets of canvas paper and I would like to know the paper setting I should use on my Canon IP4200 printer. There is no dedicated canvas setting. "Martin Waddell" <lobster@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:fkWjm.236933$l73.206695@newsfe11.ams2... > I have been given a couple of sheets of canvas paper and I would like to > know the paper setting I should use on my Canon IP4200 printer. There is no > dedicated canvas setting. Won't Canon tell you via email? It'd seem in their interest to do so, and to warn you...

Epson paper in Canon printer
Has anyone used Epson paper in a Canon s9000 printer? Specifically the paper is Epson S041706 Premium Glossy Photo Paper 255gsm. I'd be interested in knowing the results. Thanks Rescho ....or any Canon printer that uses BCI-6X series cartridges. Rescho "Rescho" <peterreschREMOVE@THISoptusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:41fc8f0d$0$1025$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au... > Has anyone used Epson paper in a Canon s9000 printer? > Specifically the paper is Epson S041706 Premium Glossy Photo Paper 255gsm. > I'd be interested in knowing the results. > Thanks > Rescho > > Rescho wrote: > ...or any Canon printer that uses BCI-6X series cartridges. > Rescho > "Rescho" <peterreschREMOVE@THISoptusnet.com.au> wrote in message > news:41fc8f0d$0$1025$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au... >> Has anyone used Epson paper in a Canon s9000 printer? >> Specifically the paper is Epson S041706 Premium Glossy Photo Paper >> 255gsm. I'd be interested in knowing the results. >> Thanks >> Rescho Not me yet, but i did hear that Epson papers do quite nicely on Canon printers...i must try one day. But i did try HP everyday semigloss photo paper on my ip4000 and ....disaster! Ink doesn't dry at all on that one... "Rescho" <peterreschREMOVE@THISoptusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:41fc8f0d$0$1025$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au....

Aftermarket ink for Canon printer
A aftermarket ink store is selling out their stock of Liberty Canon carts because they are changing suppliers. I don't know if it is because of problems or price points. If I mix Liberty carts with Canon-brande ones will the results be satisfactory? I'm particularly concerned with gumming up the print head om my M600. Brendan mixing carts shouldn't matter don't forget when you run out of a cartridge your not mixing the inks in the printhead its only being mixed on the paper www.bizco.com.au "Brendan R. Wehrung" <ck183@FreeNet.Carleton.CA>...

What NON-OEM ink gives closest results to origanal Canon IP4000 inks (UK PLEASE)
I Have used 3rd party inks for years now with very little problem. The results and the cost savings have saved me many time the cost of a new printer, so I am really not concerned with any damage the ink may do. What I would like to know is. What NON-OEM Canon ink for the IP4000 (UK) gives the closest matching results. I WILL be using top quality (Canon / Epson or Ilford paper) I have saved 100s of pounds using NON-OEM ink, and NO argument will make me change my mind. Perhaps I have just been lucky. Thanks To All Who Help. Mike Try Cartridge World www.cartridgeworld.org . -- Regards Stick, Oxford, UK #Remove the 'at' and the'dots' to reply "Mikey" <Spammers@Suck.com> wrote in message news:FtoUe.5327$zw1.3423@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net... >I Have used 3rd party inks for years now with very little problem. The >results and the cost savings have saved me many time the cost of a new >printer, so I am really not concerned with any damage the ink may do. > > What I would like to know is. What NON-OEM Canon ink for the IP4000 (UK) > gives the closest matching results. > > I WILL be using top quality (Canon / Epson or Ilford paper) > > I have saved 100s of pounds using NON-OEM ink, and NO argument will make > me change my mind. > > Perhaps I have just been lucky. > > Thanks To All Who Help. > > > Mike > www.choicestationery.com ...

Which Printer Should I buy? Canon IP4000, Canon I865, Epson R300
Which is the best printer? Main points below. 1. Accuracy when printing to CD/DVD (My old Epson 900 was a devil to set up) going off center and needed adjusting. 2. Economy. Although I can get the ink for about the same cost which printer performs best. 3. Print quality Photo / CD DVD To put it into perspective here are the best prices I have found for the printers so far. 1. Epson R300 �84.95 2. Canon I865 �119.99 3. Canon IP4000 �99.99 Thanks Mike I have the R300 and love it. I do not love the price of the replacement ink. I have printed about 200 DVD and CD labels with it and have not had a problem. The software that comes with the printer has performed well. Check out the options for re-inking of this machine and you will be pleased with it. I believe that Canon has the same type of chip on its cartridges. They only allow a certain amount of ink to be dispensed and then they stop. There is a workaround for Epson, I don't know about Canon. Pipermedic In article pipermedic says... > I believe that Canon has the > same type of chip on its cartridges. They only allow a certain amount > of ink to be dispensed and then they stop. There is a workaround for > Epson, I don't know about Canon. > > > Canon carts don't have chips. If you like R300 why not consider R200? Same thing without frills. Definitely Epson R300. But you said: "2. Economy. Although I can get th...

Web resources about - Canon Ink Durability on Non-Canon papers. - comp.periphs.printers

Durability (database systems) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In database systems , durability is the ACID property which guarantees that transactions that have committed will survive permanently. For example, ...

Battery Durability on the App Store on iTunes
Get Battery Durability on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Durability Drop Test! - YouTube
Just how strong is the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge? We drop the new flagship device on its corner, back, and front to see the truth about its durability. ...

iPhone bendgate: Patchworks protector claims to enhance iPhone durability
LATE last year the world went crazy over a few videos that showed you could in fact bend your shiny new iPhone 6 Plus just by sitting on it. ...

James Pattinson back, but doubts remain over pace ace's durability
James Pattinson's state coach has cast reservations over the paceman's readiness to return to the Test scene after the injury-prone quick was ...

German 3D Printer ‘Me Ducer’ Offers Brains, Beauty, Durability for Under $600
While many don’t appreciate being ‘stereotyped’ for one negative reason or another, I doubt Geeetech minds being accused of presenting us with ...

Google’s new Nexus 6P buckles in hands-on bend test, fails at durability [Video]
There's nothing like a little controversy when a new smartphone is launched to get people debating online. Whether that's an iPhone that scratches ...

Review: Eyefi’s new Mobi Pro brings improved durability, capacity to wireless SD cards for iOS photographers ...
... Mobi Pro and RAW files to a CompactFlash card for archival purposes, but serious RAW users might not like it. The other minor issue is durability. ...

Ford Focuses on Strength, Durability in First Spots for New F-150
The first round of commercials for the redesigned 2015 Ford F-150 doesn't include a single word about how the pickup's aluminum body helps improve ...

Acer Announces Enhanced Durability Education Chromebooks
This morning coinciding with the FETC (Florida Education Technology Conference), Acer announced two new Chromebooks with enhanced durability ...