Canon ip4000 compatible ink cartridges

Any recommendations of brands (inkrite, jettec ?) or places to buy
TIA

0
Andy

COSTCO - OFFICE DEPOT - STAPLES ALL SELL CANON OEM INK.

YOU DO NOT WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH WHORES.,

Andy wrote:

>Any recommendations of brands (inkrite, jettec ?) or places to buy
>TIA

0
measekite
9/19/2005 10:00:56 PM
Andy wrote:

> Any recommendations of brands (inkrite, jettec ?) or places to buy
> TIA

I personally use MIS canon compatible inks in my i9900. Get them from
www.inksupply.com.
Perfect colors and never a clog.
Frank
0
Frank
9/19/2005 11:02:47 PM
Andy wrote:
> Any recommendations of brands (inkrite, jettec ?) or places to buy
> TIA

Three useful links
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1003&message=10377832
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1003&message=12198835

Stratitec
InkTec
OCP
Formulabs/Sensient
Canon OEM
---
MIS (inksupply.com)
Media Street
Image Specalists
--- These three look identical

http://www.neilslade.com/Papers/inktest.html

I've used MIS which is believed to be Image Specalists.  I'm very
pleased.  Been using their product since Julyish.  From my understanding
  "Image Specalists" will only ship overseas in either a 20 foot
container or a 40foot one, not useful unless you have an application for
12 to 19 megagrams of ink, but there is at least a chance in hell this
stuff is out there somewhere.
0
Matt
9/20/2005 1:26:11 AM

Frank wrote:

> Andy wrote:
>
>> Any recommendations of brands (inkrite, jettec ?) or places to buy
>> TIA
>>

> I personally use MISERABLE epson compatible inks in my i9900. Get them
> from www.inkystinky.com.
> Perfect colors and always a clog. Real fun.
> Frank
0
measekite
9/20/2005 4:40:49 AM
"Matt Zukowski" <zakezuke_us@moc.oohay.invalid> wrote in message
> Andy wrote:
>> Any recommendations of brands (inkrite, jettec ?) or places to buy
>> TIA
>
> Three useful links
> http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1003&message=10377832
> http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1003&message=12198835

Great, read the whole (extremely!) interesting thread, "settled" on InkTec,
now I can't find a store in Holland which sells these... Have bought some
cartridges from another brand but haven't tested these yet as the originals
are still quite full. Any Dutch people over here who have found a InkTec
reseller in Holland by any chance?

And yes Mr. Measekite, I know that using non-OEM ink will destroy my
printer, so please don't tell me that ---yet again---.

P-P.

> I personally use MISERABLE epson compatible inks in my i9900. Get them
> from www.inkystinky.com.
> Perfect colors and always a clog. Real fun.

I didn't realise you order your ink from a high street retailer in
Wales.  Good for you.

0
zakezuke
9/20/2005 10:31:39 AM
zakezuke wrote:
>>I personally use MISERABLE epson compatible inks in my i9900. Get them
>>from www.inkystinky.com.
>>Perfect colors and always a clog. Real fun.
>

> I didn't realise you order your ink from a high street retailer in
> Wales.  Good for you.

hehehe...I see from your reply that our moron is up to his old boring
habits again of changing others posts.
What a complete loser.
Frank
0
Frank
9/20/2005 2:00:31 PM

Matt Zukowski wrote:

> Andy wrote:
>
>> Any recommendations of brands (inkrite, jettec ?) or places to buy
>> TIA
>

> Three useful links
> http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1003&message=10377832
> http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1003&message=12198835
>
> Stratitec
> InkTec
> OCP
> Formulabs/Sensient
> Canon OEM
> ---
> MIS (inksupply.com)
> Media Street
> Image Specalists
> --- These three look identical

BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL MADE BY THE SAME MFG/FORMULATOR AND SOLD BY WHORES

> http://www.neilslade.com/Papers/inktest.html
>

> I've used MIS which is believed to be Image Specalists.  I'm very
> pleased.

YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO MADE AND FORMULATED THE INK.  TODAY THEY BUY FROM X
AND TOMMORROW THEY BUY FROM Y.

> Been using their product since Julyish.  From my understanding  "Image
> Specalists" will only ship overseas in either a 20 foot container or a
> 40foot one, not useful unless you have an application for 12 to 19
> megagrams of ink, but there is at least a chance in hell this stuff is
> out there somewhere.

THE SHIT THEY SELL UNDER THEIR LABEL IS SOLD BY OTHER WHORES UNDER THEIR
LABELS.  IT IS ALL MADE BY THE SAME MFG/FORMULATOR.

SENSINENT MAY NOT BE BAD BUT THEY DO NOT SELL UNDER THEIR OWN BRAND NAME
TO A VARIETY OF SOURCES.  TOO BAD BECAUSE THAT WOULD GIVE THE MARKET AN
ALTERNATIVE IF THEY PREFILLED THEIR OWN CARTS AND SOLD UNDER THEIR NAME.

FOR PREFILLED CARTS THE ONLY KNOWN CONSISTENT BRAND IS CANON, EPSON, AND HP.
0
measekite
9/20/2005 5:29:26 PM

P-P. Henneken wrote:

>"Matt Zukowski" <zakezuke_us@moc.oohay.invalid> wrote in message
>

>>Andy wrote:
>>

>>>Any recommendations of brands (inkrite, jettec ?) or places to buy
>>>TIA
>>>

>>Three useful links
>>http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1003&message=10377832
>>http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1003&message=12198835
>>

>Great, read the whole (extremely!) interesting thread, "settled" on InkTec,
>now I can't find a store in Holland which sells these... Have bought some
>cartridges from another brand but haven't tested these yet as the originals
>are still quite full. Any Dutch people over here who have found a InkTec
>reseller in Holland by any chance?
>
>And yes Mr. Measekite, I know that using non-OEM ink will destroy my
>printer, so please don't tell me that ---yet again---.
>
>P-P.

HAPPY CLOGGING TO YOU

0
measekite
9/20/2005 6:15:54 PM

Frank wrote:

> zakezuke wrote:
>
>>> I personally use MISERABLE epson compatible inks in my i9900. Get them
>>> from www.inkystinky.com.
>>> Perfect colors and always a clog. Real fun.
>>

>> I didn't realise you order your ink from a high street retailer in
>> Wales.  Good for you.
>>
> hehehe...I see from your reply that me the moron is up to my old
> boring habits again of changing others posts.
> What a complete loser.
> Frank
0
measekite
9/20/2005 6:23:56 PM
measekite wrote:

 > because they are all made by the same mfg/formulator and sold by
 > whores you do not know who made and formulated the ink.
 >
 > today they buy from x and tommorrow they buy from y.
 >
 > the <shinola> they sell under their label is sold by other
 > whores under their labels.  it is all made by the same mfg/formulator.

This makes no sense!  You admit the same formula from the same
manufacturer is clearly available from multiable people yet you at the
same time complain that you have no idea where it came from.  This is
flat out crazy talk.

Given the fact you have NO experence you can not say that they would buy
from x then tomorrow buy from y.  You have no idea.

I buy from MIS.  Their stuff remains pretty consistent, probally because
it's a very popular bulk wholesale brand of ink.

But let me understand your logic.... there is no chance you'll ever get
the same thing twice because it's all made by the same people?  Is that
your logic?  Does this make sense?

Ink has been made since before home printing was an option.  There
already are industry experts and huge manufacturing facilities who's
business was to sell ink to professional printers.  If you can't believe
that these industry giants can make a consistent product in huge volume
then you are with all due respect brain damaged.  Home printing was just
an extention of an existing industry, not a new industry.  There is no
magic, no mystery, just ink, toner, and paper.

 > sensinent may not be bad but they do not sell under their own brand
 > name to a varity of sources.  too bad because that would give the
 > market an alternative if they prefilled their own carts and sold under
 > their name

I'm perfectly happy with the way sensient does business presently.  If I
want to switch to formulabs.  They likely don't have their own plastic
molding facility or their own filling facility... nor do they really
need one.  They are more than happy to just make ink.  If I want their
product, I can find a website that sells the ink either in cartridges or
in bottles, not a problem.

 > for prefilled carts the only known consistent brand is canon, epson,
 > and hp.

Epson is consistent?

Media Street isn't consistent?  Lyson isn't consistent?  Printrite isn't
consistent?  InkTec isn't consistent?

Canon doesn't make the ink, Epson doesn't make the ink, HP doesn't make
the ink.
0
Matt
9/20/2005 7:38:43 PM

Matt Zukowski wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>
> > because they are all made by the same mfg/formulator and sold by
> > whores you do not know who made and formulated the ink.
> >
> > today they buy from x and tommorrow they buy from y.
> >
> > the <shinola> they sell under their label is sold by other
> > whores under their labels.  it is all made by the same mfg/formulator.
>
> This makes no sense!  You admit the same formula from the same
> manufacturer is clearly available from multiable people

UNDER DIFFERENT LABELS

From: Matt *Zukowski* <*zakezuke*_us@moc.oohay.invalid>

> yet you at the same time complain that you have no idea where it came
> from.  This is flat out crazy talk.
>
> Given the fact you have NO experence you can not say that they would
> buy from x then tomorrow buy from y.  You have no idea.
>
> I buy from MIS.  Their stuff remains pretty consistent, probally
> because it's a very popular bulk wholesale brand of ink.
>
> But let me understand your logic.... there is no chance you'll ever
> get the same thing twice because it's all made by the same people?  Is
> that your logic?  Does this make sense?
>
> Ink has been made since before home printing was an option.  There
> already are industry experts and huge manufacturing facilities who's
> business was to sell ink to professional printers.  If you can't
> believe that these industry giants can make a consistent product in
> huge volume then you are with all due respect brain damaged.  Home
> printing was just an extention of an existing industry, not a new
> industry.  There is no magic, no mystery, just ink, toner, and paper.
>
> > sensinent may not be bad but they do not sell under their own brand
> > name to a varity of sources.  too bad because that would give the
> > market an alternative if they prefilled their own carts and sold under
> > their name
>
> I'm perfectly happy with the way sensient does business presently.  If
> I want to switch to formulabs.  They likely don't have their own
> plastic molding facility or their own filling facility... nor do they
> really need one.  They are more than happy to just make ink.  If I
> want their product, I can find a website that sells the ink either in
> cartridges or in bottles, not a problem.
>
> > for prefilled carts the only known consistent brand is canon, epson,
> > and hp.
>
> Epson is consistent?
>
> Media Street isn't consistent?  Lyson isn't consistent?  Printrite
> isn't consistent?  InkTec isn't consistent?

THEY WILL NOT TELL YOU WHO THE MFG/FORMULATOR IS

YOU WANNA HEAR A JOKE

MATT ZUKOWSKI IS AS DUMB AS ZAKEZUKE

From: Matt _*Zukowski *_<*_zakezuke_*_us@moc.oohay.invalid>

*
OH HA HA HA HA*

> Canon doesn't make the ink, Epson doesn't make the ink, HP doesn't
> make the ink.

BUT INKY STINKY DOES HA HA HA OR HE HE HE
0
measekite
9/20/2005 8:12:33 PM
Matt Zukowski wrote:

> Canon doesn't make the ink, Epson doesn't make the ink, HP doesn't make
> the ink.

Way beyond his mental capacity to grasp the meaning of what you're saying.
Don't waste your valuable time with this loser. He's totally out of it.
Frank
0
Frank
9/20/2005 8:50:08 PM
measekite wrote:

> Matt Zukowski wrote:
>
>> measekite wrote:
>>
>> > because they are all made by the same mfg/formulator and sold by
>> > whores you do not know who made and formulated the ink.
>> >
>> > today they buy from x and tommorrow they buy from y.
>> >
>> > the <shinola> they sell under their label is sold by other
>> > whores under their labels.  it is all made by the same mfg/formulator.
>>
>> This makes no sense!  You admit the same formula from the same
>> manufacturer is clearly available from multiable people
>
> under different labels

But you just said it's the same stuff.  So if it's the same what is your
point.

If it's the same, then it's the same.  Same stuff same stuff.

What you are telling us is we always get the same stuff.  If you always
get the same stuff who cares.

Once more "same stuff".

>> Media Street isn't consistent?  Lyson isn't consistent?  Printrite
>> isn't consistent?  InkTec isn't consistent?
>

> they will not tell you who the mfg/formulator is

Printrite is a brand... it's painfully clear who makes it Retail box.
Inktec is a brand... don't know who makes it  Retail box.
Media Street is a brand... they make their own ink and resell plug 'n
play ink I think... for all I know their parent company makes it.
Retail box.
Lyson is a brand... they make their own ink. Retail box.

But here's the kicker that you can't accept.  Canon won't tell you who
the mfg/formulator is.  I don't know who made it, and I don't know who
formulated it.
0
Matt
9/20/2005 10:19:52 PM
measekite wrote:

> Matt Zukowski wrote:

[ EDITED ]

>> I've used MIS which is believed to be Image Specalists.  I'm very
>> pleased.
>

> YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO MADE AND FORMULATED THE INK.  TODAY THEY BUY FROM X
> AND TOMMORROW THEY BUY FROM Y.

And that suits me (and most compatible ink buyers) just fine. Today I
buy from x and will continue to buy from x as long as the price and
quality are good. If either should change substantially I'll buy from y.
But there's many other letters out there. I've heard that z got some
good reviews from users. And b,q,k and s hold promise as new sources of
ink. However, I will not be paying the near extortion prices from o,e,m.
Extortion? Yes. When you're paying almost as much for the printer as the
ink. As I indicated, there's lots of other letters out there, and anyone
letter that allows me to keep most of the money in my pocket (where it's
better off, in my humble opinion), and give me ink I like, then I'll do
business with them. You got something against that?

-Taliesyn
0
Taliesyn
9/20/2005 10:57:00 PM
Taliesyn wrote:
> measekite wrote:
>

>> Matt Zukowski wrote:
>>
> [ EDITED ]
>

>>> I've used MIS which is believed to be Image Specalists.  I'm very
>>> pleased.
>>

>> YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO MADE AND FORMULATED THE INK.  TODAY THEY BUY FROM
>> X AND TOMMORROW THEY BUY FROM Y.
>>

> And that suits me (and most compatible ink buyers) just fine. Today I
> buy from x and will continue to buy from x as long as the price and
> quality are good. If either should change substantially I'll buy from y.
> But there's many other letters out there. I've heard that z got some
> good reviews from users. And b,q,k and s hold promise as new sources of
> ink. However, I will not be paying the near extortion prices from o,e,m.
> Extortion? Yes. When you're paying almost as much for the printer as the
> ink. As I indicated, there's lots of other letters out there, and anyone
> letter that allows me to keep most of the money in my pocket (where it's
> better off, in my humble opinion), and give me ink I like, then I'll do
> business with them. You got something against that?
>
> -Taliesyn
This guy is so fucking dumb it's unbelievable. Try and get the moron to
tell us who REALLY manufacturers canon inks. Truth is, he don't know!
But dud...standby for his very predictable ration of irrational mental
retard bullshit.
Kill file his stupid ass as he knows nothing about inks/printers.
Frank
0
Frank
9/20/2005 11:26:44 PM

Frank wrote:

> Matt Zukowski wrote:
>

>> Canon doesn't make the ink, Epson doesn't make the ink, HP doesn't
>> make the ink.
>

> Way beyond my mental capacity to grasp the meaning of what you're saying.
> Don't waste your valuable time with me for I am a loser. I am totally
> out of it.
> Frank

WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU ARE MENTALLY CHALLANGED.  BUT I AM GLAD TO SEE THAT
MANY OF MY MESSAGES ARE GETTING THROUGH TO YOU AND I LIKE YOUR
measekite
9/21/2005 2:18:46 AM

Matt Zukowski wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> Matt Zukowski wrote:

>>> mfg/formulator.
>>>
>>> This makes no sense!  You admit the same formula from the same
>>> manufacturer is clearly available from multiable people
>>

>> under different labels
>

> But you just said it's the same stuff.  So if it's the same what is
> your point.
>
> If it's the same, then it's the same.  Same stuff same stuff.
>
> What you are telling us is we always get the same stuff.  If you
> always get the same stuff who cares.
>
> Once more "same stuff".
>

>>> Media Street isn't consistent?  Lyson isn't consistent?  Printrite
>>> isn't consistent?  InkTec isn't consistent?
>>

>> they will not tell you who the mfg/formulator is
>

> Printrite is a brand... it's painfully clear who makes it Retail box.
> Inktec is a brand... don't know who makes it  Retail box.
> Media Street is a brand... they make their own ink and resell plug 'n
> play ink I think... for all I know their parent company makes it.
> Retail box.
> Lyson is a brand... they make their own ink. Retail box.
>
> But here's the kicker that you can't accept.  Canon won't tell you who
> the mfg/formulator is.  I don't know who made it, and I don't know who
> formulated it.
0
measekite
9/21/2005 2:38:02 AM

Matt Zukowski wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> Matt Zukowski wrote:

>>> is sold by other
>>> mfg/formulator.
>>>
>>> This makes no sense!  You admit the same formula from the same
>>> manufacturer is clearly available from multiable people
>>

>> under different labels
>

> But you just said it's the same SHIT.  So if it's the same what is
> your point.
>
> If it's the same, then it's the same.  Same SHIT same SHIT.
>
> What you are telling us is we always get the same SHIT.  If you always
> get the same SHITwho cares.
>
> Once more "same SHIT

WHY DON;T YOU SAY STUFF.  WHY DO YOU CAPITALIZE WORD OR SOMEONE ELSE AND
MAKE PEOPLE THING I ROTE DEM.  I LOVE ALL DA WRITING YOUJ DO.  YOU ARE
NOW CROWNED DA ASSHOLE OF DA WEEK.  SORY BURIE FURTIE, FRANKIE CRANKIE.
OF COURSE PECKERBLOOMER IS A RUNNER UYP

> ".
>

>>> Media Street isn't consistent?  Lyson isn't consistent?  Printrite
>>> isn't consistent?  InkTec isn't consistent?
>>

>> they will not tell you who the mfg/formulator is
>

> Printrite is a brand... it's painfully clear who makes it Retail box.
> Inktec is a brand... don't know who makes it  Retail box.
> Media Street is a brand... they make their own ink and resell plug 'n
> play ink I think... for all I know their parent company makes it.
> Retail box.
> Lyson is a brand... they make their own ink. Retail box.
>
> But here's the kicker that you can't accept.  Canon won't tell you who
> the mfg/formulator is.  I don't know who made it, and I don't know who
> formulated it.
0
measekite
9/21/2005 2:40:47 AM

Taliesyn wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> Matt Zukowski wrote:
>>
> [ EDITED ]
>

>>> I've used MIS which is believed to be Image Specalists.  I'm very
>>> pleased.

YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE

>> YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO MADE AND FORMULATED THE INK.  TODAY THEY BUY FROM
>> X AND TOMMORROW THEY BUY FROM Y.
>>

> And that suits me (and most compatible ink buyers) just fine.

THEY JUST LOVE TO SUPPORT THE WHORES AND TAKE IT IN THE ASS

> Today I
> buy from x and will continue to buy from x as long as the price and
> quality are good. If either should change substantially I'll buy from y.

AFTER YOU REPLACE THE PRINTHEAD

> But there's many other letters out there. I've heard that z got some
> good reviews from users. And b,q,k and s hold promise as new sources of
> ink. However, I will not be paying the

> near extortion prices from o,e,m.

THAT I WILL NOT DEFEND

> Extortion? Yes.

> When you're paying almost as much for the printer as the
> ink. As I indicated, there's lots of other letters out there, and anyone
> letter that allows me to keep most of the money in my pocket (where
> it's better off, in my humble opinion), and give me ink I like, then
> I'll do
> business with them. You got something against that?
>
> -Taliesyn
0
measekite
9/21/2005 2:43:16 AM

Frank wrote:

> Taliesyn wrote:
>
>> measekite wrote:
>>

>>> Matt Zukowski wrote:
>>>
>> [ EDITED ]

>>> YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO MADE AND FORMULATED THE INK.  TODAY THEY BUY
>>> FROM X AND TOMMORROW THEY BUY FROM Y.
>>>

>> And that suits me (and most compatible ink buyers) just fine. Today I
>> buy from x and will continue to buy from x as long as the price and
>> quality are good. If either should change substantially I'll buy from y.
>> But there's many other letters out there. I've heard that z got some
>> good reviews from users. And b,q,k and s hold promise as new sources of
>> ink. However, I will not be paying the near extortion prices from o,e,m.
>> Extortion? Yes. When you're paying almost as much for the printer as the
>> ink. As I indicated, there's lots of other letters out there, and anyone
>> letter that allows me to keep most of the money in my pocket (where
>> it's better off, in my humble opinion), and give me ink I like, then
>> I'll do
>> business with them. You got something against that?
>>
>> -Taliesyn
>
> I am so fucking dumb it's unbelievable. Try and get me the moron to
> tell us who REALLY manufacturers canon inks. Truth is, I don't know!
> But dud...standby for his very predictable ration of irrational mental
> retard bullshit.
> Kill file my stupid ass as I knows nothing about inks/printers.
> Frank

FRANK I KNOW YOU ARE SO DUMB IT IS UNBELIEVABLE.  YES YOU ARE A KNOW
NOTHING MORON.  AND YES YOU ARE MENTALLY RETARDED.
0
measekite
9/21/2005 2:45:10 AM
You see.... you pointed out the big advantage with 3rd party ink offered
by cottage industry (mom and pop).  You said that much of it is the same
stuff and you are 100% right.  This means that you can pick and choose
who ever you want to buy from and get some assurance that you'll
experence the same level of quality as you have been getting all
along... plus pick a shipper who's near you.

The only big question is whether to go with Formulalabs wholesale brand
name ink, or Image Specalist's wholesale brand name ink.  I'm sure there
are others but these two are common in the states and both are pretty good.
0
Matt
9/21/2005 3:48:44 AM
In article <WFXXe.526$9E2.142@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com>,
inkystinky@oem.com says...

> THE SHIT THEY SELL UNDER THEIR LABEL IS SOLD BY OTHER WHORES UNDER THEIR
> LABELS.  IT IS ALL MADE BY THE SAME MFG/FORMULATOR.
>
> SENSINENT MAY NOT BE BAD BUT THEY DO NOT SELL UNDER THEIR OWN BRAND NAME
> TO A VARIETY OF SOURCES.  TOO BAD BECAUSE THAT WOULD GIVE THE MARKET AN
> ALTERNATIVE IF THEY PREFILLED THEIR OWN CARTS AND SOLD UNDER THEIR NAME.
>
> FOR PREFILLED CARTS THE ONLY KNOWN CONSISTENT BRAND IS CANON, EPSON, AND HP.

All hearsay (inkystinky hears voices). He has no experience with any
aftermarket cartridges, or with refilling (this is by his own
admission). Why he writes about something he has no experience with is
as mysterious as his stuck caps lock key.
0
Irwin
9/21/2005 8:22:31 AM
measekite wrote:

> Taliesyn wrote:
>
>> measekite wrote:
>>

>>> YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO MADE AND FORMULATED THE INK.  TODAY THEY BUY FROM
>>> X AND TOMMORROW THEY BUY FROM Y.
>>>

>> And that suits me (and most compatible ink buyers) just fine.
>

> THEY JUST LOVE TO SUPPORT THE WHORES AND TAKE IT IN THE ASS

It's all relative isn't it?

And when you hand over your money to Canon, for ink that costs almost
as much as the printer, what position are you in, may I ask? . . .

>> Today I
>> buy from x and will continue to buy from x as long as the price and
>> quality are good. If either should change substantially I'll buy from y.
>

> AFTER YOU REPLACE THE PRINTHEAD

That's an outright lie by you!  I replaced an OEM printhead that failed
on a new i860 printer after one month of use. The replacement has been
working just perfectly WITH THE SAME AFTERMARKET INKS (bulk) for 8
months now. So how does it feel to eat crow knowing you have nothing to
work with?  Never have, never will.

>> But there's many other letters out there. I've heard that z got some
>> good reviews from users. And b,q,k and s hold promise as new sources of
>> ink. However, I will not be paying the
>

>> near extortion prices from o,e,m.
>

> THAT I WILL NOT DEFEND

Good, then now you finally and fully understand why some of us don't use
Canon inks. And we're doing just fine, by the way. I really should keep
an accurate tally of how much money I'm saving. It'd make you drool with
envy, Measekite. You did mention you were "cheap", didn't you? . . .

-Taliesyn
0
Taliesyn
9/21/2005 1:49:16 PM
Taliesyn wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> Taliesyn wrote:

>>> And that suits me (and most compatible ink buyers) just fine.
>>

>> THEY JUST LOVE TO SUPPORT THE WHORES AND TAKE IT IN THE ASS
>

> It's all relative isn't it?
>
> And when you hand over your money to Canon, for ink that costs almost
> as much as the printer, what position are you in, may I ask? . . .
>

>>> Today I
>>> buy from x and will continue to buy from x as long as the price and
>>> quality are good. If either should change substantially I'll buy from y.
>>

>> AFTER YOU REPLACE THE PRINTHEAD
>

> That's an outright lie by you!  I replaced an OEM printhead that failed
> on a new i860 printer after one month of use. The replacement has been
> working just perfectly WITH THE SAME AFTERMARKET INKS (bulk) for 8
> months now. So how does it feel to eat crow knowing you have nothing to
> work with?  Never have, never will.
>

>>> But there's many other letters out there. I've heard that z got some
>>> good reviews from users. And b,q,k and s hold promise as new sources of
>>> ink. However, I will not be paying the
>>

>>> near extortion prices from o,e,m.
>>

>> THAT I WILL NOT DEFEND
>

> Good, then now you finally and fully understand why some of us don't use
> Canon inks. And we're doing just fine, by the way. I really should keep
> an accurate tally of how much money I'm saving. It'd make you drool with
> envy, Measekite. You did mention you were "cheap", didn't you? . . .
>
> -Taliesyn

He only bends over for canon and he does it for free.
Frank
0
Frank
9/21/2005 2:03:32 PM

Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

>In article <WFXXe.526$9E2.142@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com>,
>inkystinky@oem.com says...
>

>>THE SHIT THEY SELL UNDER THEIR LABEL IS SOLD BY OTHER WHORES UNDER THEIR
>>LABELS.  IT IS ALL MADE BY THE SAME MFG/FORMULATOR.
>>
>>SENSINENT MAY NOT BE BAD BUT THEY DO NOT SELL UNDER THEIR OWN BRAND NAME
>>TO A VARIETY OF SOURCES.  TOO BAD BECAUSE THAT WOULD GIVE THE MARKET AN
>>ALTERNATIVE IF THEY PREFILLED THEIR OWN CARTS AND SOLD UNDER THEIR NAME.
>>
>>FOR PREFILLED CARTS THE ONLY KNOWN CONSISTENT BRAND IS CANON, EPSON, AND HP.
>>

>*All hearsay (inkystinky hears voices). He has no experience with any
>aftermarket cartridges, or with refilling (this is by his own
>admission). Why he writes about something he has no experience with is
>as mysterious as his stuck caps lock key.*

HEEEEELOW PECKERBLOOMER. I HEAR YOU SUCK HIND TIT.
0
measekite
9/21/2005 5:57:29 PM

Taliesyn wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> Taliesyn wrote:

>>> And that suits me (and most compatible ink buyers) just fine.
>>

>> THEY JUST LOVE TO SUPPORT THE WHORES AND TAKE IT IN THE ASS
>

> It's all relative isn't it?
>
> And when you hand over your money to Canon, for ink that costs almost
> as much as the printer, what position are you in, may I ask? . . .

WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT MONEY.  WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SHIT QUALITY AND
PRINTHEAD CLOGGING FOR THE AVERAGE USER THAT PRINTS OCCASSIONALLY.

>>> Today I
>>> buy from x and will continue to buy from x as long as the price and
>>> quality are good. If either should change substantially I'll buy
>>> from y.
>>

>> AFTER YOU REPLACE THE PRINTHEAD
>

> That's an outright lie by you!  I replaced an OEM printhead that failed
> on a new i860 printer after one month of use. The replacement has been
> working just perfectly WITH THE SAME AFTERMARKET INKS (bulk) for 8
> months now. So how does it feel to eat crow knowing you have nothing to
> work with?  Never have, never will.
>

>>> But there's many other letters out there. I've heard that z got some
>>> good reviews from users. And b,q,k and s hold promise as new sources of
>>> ink. However, I will not be paying the
>>

>>> near extortion prices from o,e,m.
>>

>> THAT I WILL NOT DEFEND
>

> Good, then now you finally and fully understand why some of us don't use
> Canon inks. And we're doing just fine, by the way. I really should keep
> an accurate tally of how much money I'm saving. It'd make you drool with
> envy, Measekite. You did mention you were "cheap", didn't you? . . .
>
> -Taliesyn
0
measekite
9/21/2005 6:04:31 PM

Frank wrote:

> Taliesyn wrote:
>
>> measekite wrote:

>>> THEY JUST LOVE TO SUPPORT THE WHORES AND TAKE IT IN THE ASS
>>

>> It's all relative isn't it?
>>
>> And when you hand over your money to Canon, for ink that costs almost
>> as much as the printer, what position are you in, may I ask? . . .

>>> AFTER YOU REPLACE THE PRINTHEAD
>>

>> That's an outright lie by you!  I replaced an OEM printhead that failed
>> on a new i860 printer after one month of use. The replacement has been
>> working just perfectly WITH THE SAME AFTERMARKET INKS (bulk) for 8
>> months now. So how does it feel to eat crow knowing you have nothing to
>> work with?  Never have, never will.

>>> THAT I WILL NOT DEFEND
>>

>> Good, then now you finally and fully understand why some of us don't use
>> Canon inks. And we're doing just fine, by the way. I really should keep
>> an accurate tally of how much money I'm saving. It'd make you drool with
>> envy, Measekite. You did mention you were "cheap", didn't you? . . .
>>
>> -Taliesyn
>

> I only bend over for canon and I do it for free.
> Frank
0
measekite
9/21/2005 6:06:37 PM
measekite wrote:

> Taliesyn wrote:
>
>> measekite wrote:

>>> THEY JUST LOVE TO SUPPORT THE WHORES AND TAKE IT IN THE ASS
>>

>> It's all relative isn't it?
>>
>> And when you hand over your money to Canon, for ink that costs almost
>> as much as the printer, what position are you in, may I ask? . . .
>

> WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT MONEY.

"We" is a two way street. I don't know about you, but I most certainly
AM talking about MONEY. Is there any other reason anyone buys
aftermarket inks? I do it for the money savings - hundreds of dollars
per year.

> WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SHIT QUALITY AND
> PRINTHEAD CLOGGING FOR THE AVERAGE USER THAT PRINTS OCCASSIONALLY.

No . . . "WE" are NOT TALKING ABOUT "SHIT QUALITY AND PRINTHEAD
CLOGGING." Only YOU are talking about it because "I" don't have any of
your imaginary problems - and I actually use aftermarket ink. YOU
DON'T!!!!  How long have you had these symptoms of imaginary head
clogging and printhead failure with inks you've never tried? . . .

- Taliesyn
0
Taliesyn
9/21/2005 6:39:03 PM
Taliesyn wrote:
> measekite wrote:
>

>> Taliesyn wrote:

>>> It's all relative isn't it?
>>>
>>> And when you hand over your money to Canon, for ink that costs almost
>>> as much as the printer, what position are you in, may I ask? . . .
>>

>> WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT MONEY.
>

> "We" is a two way street. I don't know about you, but I most certainly
> AM talking about MONEY. Is there any other reason anyone buys
> aftermarket inks? I do it for the money savings - hundreds of dollars
> per year.
>
>> WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SHIT QUALITY AND PRINTHEAD CLOGGING FOR THE
>> AVERAGE USER THAT PRINTS OCCASSIONALLY.
>

> No . . . "WE" are NOT TALKING ABOUT "SHIT QUALITY AND PRINTHEAD
> CLOGGING." Only YOU are talking about it because "I" don't have any of
> your imaginary problems - and I actually use aftermarket ink. YOU
> DON'T!!!!  How long have you had these symptoms of imaginary head
> clogging and printhead failure with inks you've never tried? . . .
>
> - Taliesyn
He only bends over for canon. Kill file his old fart fat stupid ass and
be done with the moron.
Frank
0
Frank
9/21/2005 6:43:25 PM
> we are not talking about money.. we are talking about <snip> quality and
> printhead clogging for the average user that prints occassionally.

You always talk about money.  Every day it's money money money.  Well
it was proven that 3rd party inks cost less even buying new printers
every time you clog.

The printhead clogs occassionally anyway.  That's why canon offers the
cleaning cycles, to clear clogs.  How often?  I have no clue.

The canon OEM ink "might" offer better quality vs some other guys.  In
fact, canon might offer slightly better quality over what I buy.    But
is it worth paying $3000/gal vs $325/gal?

If these heavy users don't seem to have the issues that you are
obsessed with, then the light users are not likely to experence the
same issues, other than the normal clogging issues associated with not
printing often enough.

0
zakezuke
9/21/2005 7:28:17 PM
> "We" is a two way street. I don't know about you, but I most certainly
> AM talking about MONEY. Is there any other reason anyone buys
> aftermarket inks? I do it for the money savings - hundreds of dollars
> per year.

Well there is the money issue.  I'd be hard pressed to find aftermarket
ink that costs more than OEM ink.  I'm sure it's possible but as i'm
not a printer I'm not up to date of the options in ink.

But there are other reasons to consider 3rd party ink other than $$.

1.  Color - or rather the lack of it.  HP is one of the few companies I
know off to offer oem ink in shades of grey.  If you have a canon or an
epson grey scale printing isn't offered except by 3rd parties.
2.  Solvent based - or rather solvent other than water.  Most inkjets
use water based inks by default or water soluable solvents.  There are
some options for some inks that are not water soluable.  Great for
making outdoor signs but don't have the budget for Mutoh,  Roland, or
Xaar or a need for a wide format printer.   www.e-bon.hk is the only
resource I know of for solvent inks
3.  Odd ball solutions - magnetic ink, UV ink which canon did produce
at one point but not on current generation printers.  Basicly anything
not offered out of the box.

But these are not average user options.  Average users are likely to be
perfectly happy with any of the wholesale brands reccomended here.

0
zakezuke
9/21/2005 9:40:44 PM

Frank wrote:

> Taliesyn wrote:
>
>> measekite wrote:

>>> WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT MONEY.
>>

>> "We" is a two way street. I don't know about you, but I most certainly
>> AM talking about MONEY. Is there any other reason anyone buys
>> aftermarket inks? I do it for the money savings - hundreds of dollars
>> per year.
>>
>>> WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SHIT QUALITY AND PRINTHEAD CLOGGING FOR THE
>>> AVERAGE USER THAT PRINTS OCCASSIONALLY.
>>

>> No . . . "WE" are NOT TALKING ABOUT "SHIT QUALITY AND PRINTHEAD
>> CLOGGING." Only YOU are talking about it because "I" don't have any of
>> your imaginary problems - and I actually use aftermarket ink. YOU
>> DON'T!!!!  How long have you had these symptoms of imaginary head
>> clogging and printhead failure with inks you've never tried? . . .
>>
>> - Taliesyn
>
> I only bend over for canon. Kill file my old fart fat stupid ass and
> be done with the moron.
> Frank

CAN YOU WALK BENT OVER LIKE THAT

HA HA HA    AH HA HA HA
0
measekite
--------------010905010203080702020600

MY GOD DA ASSHOLE HAS MULTIPLE EMAIL ADDRESSES AND MULTIPE NAMES.  DATS
ALL HE DUZ IS WRITE EMAILS.  ASHMUCK APUTZ

zakezuke wrote:

>>we are not talking about money.. we are talking about <snip> quality and
>>printhead clogging for the average user that prints occassionally.
>>

>You always talk about money.  Every day it's money money money.  Well
>it was proven that 3rd party inks cost less even buying new printers
>every time you clog.
>
>The *printhead clogs occassionally* anyway.  That's why canon offers the
>cleaning cycles, to clear clogs.  How often?  I have no clue.
>
>The *canon OEM ink* "might" offer *better quality* vs some other guys.  In
>fact, canon might offer slightly better quality over what I buy.    But
>is it worth paying $3000/gal vs $325/gal?
>
>If these heavy users don't seem to have the issues that you are
>obsessed with, then the *light users are more likely to experence* the
>same issues, other than the normal *clogging* issues associated with not
>printing often enough.

DA BOLDFACED SAYS IT ALL.

--------------010905010203080702020600

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
EMAIL ADDRESSES AND MULTIPE NAMES.&nbsp; DATS ALL HE DUZ IS WRITE EMAILS.&nbsp;
zakezuke wrote:<br>
 cite="mid1127330897.628009.232520@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com"
 type="cite">
    <pre wrap="">we are not talking about money.. we are talking about &lt;snip&gt; quality and
printhead clogging for the average user that prints occassionally.
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
You always talk about money.  Every day it's money money money.  Well
it was proven that 3rd party inks cost less even buying new printers
every time you clog.

The <b>printhead clogs occassionally</b> anyway.  That's why canon offers the
cleaning cycles, to clear clogs.  How often?  I have no clue.

fact, canon might offer slightly better quality over what I buy.    But
is it worth paying $3000/gal vs $325/gal?

If these heavy users don't seem to have the issues that you are
obsessed with, then the <b>light users are more likely to experence</b> the
same issues, other than the normal <b>clogging</b> issues associated with not
printing often enough.
  </pre>
DA BOLDFACED SAYS IT ALL.<br>

--------------010905010203080702020600--
0
measekite

Printer Ink

FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used)

Ink for refilling Canon printer cartridges
About 3-4 years ago I found out you can refill printer cartridges and found a Canadian company that sold refill kits & ink. I bought a pint bottle and am just now running out, but it's been so long I have lost their contact info. The labels and instruction sheets don't have their name or number. Since I've had such good luck with their ink, I'd like to buy from them again before trying out another company. Anybody recognize this company? I remain respectful and a little bit hongry, X Guv Bob http://www.geocities.com/guvbob2003 Represented in all slander...

Is HP ink compatible with Canon Printers?
I have some left over bulk ink from a HP ink jet printer (DeskJet 820Cxi). Can I use this in a Canon i560? "JuanKnighter" <juanknighter@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<10ntap423emd3e3@corp.supernews.com>... > I have some left over bulk ink from a HP ink jet printer (DeskJet 820Cxi). > Can I use this in a Canon i560? You could end up paying a lot more for ink in the long run by trying that. Aside from the thermal qualities, the shade of ink will probably not be exactly the same. A different shade of ink will contaminate the felt pad (whatever ...

Canon iP4000 waste ink cartridge
Found this in the manual. When the waste ink cartridge is full you will need to send the printer to an engineer. WHAT! I have known cartridges for waste toner in laser printers, but not in inkjet printers. Surely the end-user can do this themselves without paying through the nose for an engineer to do it. As far as I can see, the waste ink goes out at the left of the platten, and goes to a large soakaway sponge underneath... I cannot see any tank as such. Being a new printer, I am not going to open the guts of the printer to find this tank. However I would like to know if anyone...

Premium brand Canon compatible ink cartridges
Are Premium Imaging Products (tm) brand Canon compatible ink cartridges good quality? Do they clog print heads? Are the colors close to the Canon colors? Thank you in advance for all replies. -- Whenever I hear or think of the song "Great green gobs of greasy grimey gopher guts" I imagine my cat saying; "That sounds REALLY, REALLY good. I'll have some of that!" ...

canon prism(?) on ip4000 & compatible cartridge
Hi ... just replace an original cartidge with a jettec ("c22c 30% extra life") .... in my ip4000... but canon monitor now shows it as still low on ink (even after turning printer on/off and rebooting pc)... Jettec say this is because their cartridges don't include a prism because of canon patent? They say I have to keep taking cartidges out and visually inspecting level via transparant side to cartridge... Other than complaining that this wasn't clear from their website... can anyone confirm this is the really the case ... my kids burnt out a printhead on a pre...

Most Popular Canon Toner, Canon Ink Cartridges, Canon Ribbons
The Buy Toner Online sells Canon Brands Toners, Ink cartridges and Ribbons. The Buy Toner Online is an ISO 9001&140001 certified online shopping site, which provides 100 percent unconditional guarantee to the products it sells. The Buy Online Toner displays top selling products separately to enable the customer to choose their product easily without confusion. Buy Toner online sales by major Canon products are below: BJ Printers Canon BJ 5 Canon BJ 10 Canon BJ 100 Canon BJ 20 Canon BJ 200 Canon BJ 230 BJC printers Canon BJC 1000 Canon BJC 1010 Canon BJ...

UK Compatible Epson Printer Ink Cartridges
Find high quality, low cost compatible ink cartridges for your Epson printer. We deliver only UK. You will not find any cheaper. Also, buy in bulk. http://www.ink-solutions.co.uk ...

Printer ink level not changing in software
Hey all, Got a Canon ip4000 photo printer last night, and am enjoying it a great deal. I printed around 150 pages of black-and-white text, and then went to check the ink levels to see how efficient on ink this bad boy was going to be. I went into the Printer Utility, clicked on the ip4000 and clicked on "Utility" to get into the "Ink Levels" portion of the printer driver. As far as I can tell, the level looks full (in the software). I am dumb, and did not check visually to verify, but assumed the black ink should have lost at least a little bit of level after 150 pages...

[...]

Online store for Printer Ink Cartridge,Laser Toner,Solid Ink,Refill Kits,Ribbon Cartridge
Abcink.com (http://www.abcink.com/) is a online store for Printer Ink Cartridge,Laser Toner,Solid Ink,Refill Kits,Ribbon Cartridge,printer paper and other printer supplies. Our ink and toner cartridge include canon ink, epson ink, hp ink, lexmark ink, dell ink, brother ink, okidata ink, sharp ink, xerox ink. canon toner, hp toner, lexmark toner, apple toner, dell toner, samsung toner, toshiba toner, ricoh toner, etc. Welcome to Abcink.com In addition to the fact that you are spamming, the prices I saw on the web site are nothing to write home about. I also noticed that the refill kits you offer at inflated prices are universal inks instead of specific inks for a particular printer. Would I ever purchase from this spamming operation? Answer: Not a chance. Also note that the IP address from which this spam originated is in China, but the email address is obviously phony since it is for a well know supplier of media supplies. -- Ron "kathy tian" <kathy@comptree.net> wrote in message news:1131604315.391900.54280@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Abcink.com (http://www.abcink.com/) is a online store for Printer Ink > Cartridge,Laser Toner,Solid Ink,Refill Kits,Ribbon Cartridge,printer > paper and other printer supplies. > > Our ink and toner cartridge include canon ink, epson ink, hp ink, > lexmark ink, dell ink, brother ink, okidata ink, sharp ink, xerox ink. > canon toner, hp toner, lexmark toner, ...

UK Compatible Epson Printer Ink Cartridges
Find high quality, low cost compatible ink cartridges for your Epson printer. We deliver only UK. You will not find any cheaper. Also, buy in bulk. ...

UK Compatible Epson Printer Ink Cartridges
Find high quality, low cost compatible ink cartridges for your Epson printer. We deliver only UK. You will not find any cheaper. Also, buy in bulk. http://www.ink-solutions.co.uk ...

UK Compatible Epson Printer Ink Cartridges
Find high quality, low cost compatible ink cartridges for your Epson printer. We deliver only UK. You will not find any cheaper. Also, buy in bulk. http://www.ink-solutions.co.uk ...

Canon Pixma printers: ink cartridges, print-head cleaners
I've just bought a Canon Pixma iP3000 printer and would like advice ink cartidges and print-head care. Considering costs for genuine Canon cartridges vs. generic it seems to me that the latter would be more cost effective - providing they don't ruin the printheads. And what about the print-head cleaning cartridges I've seen advertised. Do they work? If so, occasional use of these cleaning cartridges might make up for whatever risks using generic cartridges might entail. Or so I have been figuring. I'd appreciate advice from someone who has had experience with thes...

Canon Pixma IP4000, when does printer use BCI-3EBK cart ink
As subject Is it only when plain paper is selected? Only when greyscale is selected? Only when draft is selected? Thanks in advance tHatDudeUK wrote: > As subject > > Is it only when plain paper is selected? Only when greyscale is > selected? Only when draft is selected? > > Thanks in advance Normally it uses BCI3e all the time except when printing photos, so when photo or glossy paper is selected. When you print text and business documents with graphics. tHatDudeUK wrote: >As subject > >Is it only when plain paper is selected...

Canon Pixma IP4600 Ink Cartridges (Compatible, Ready To Use) in the UK
Hi A friend sent Inkredible (UK) an email regarding the amount of ink in the IP4600 cartridges and they assured him they are filled with 14ml & 28ml of ink. http://www.inkredible.co.uk/Default.aspx?View=Offers&OffersView=OffersListView&CategoryID=2567 Can anyone else confirm this? -- Martin ���� Crutchfield claim 9ml and 19ml. Long discussions at Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/Canon-MX860-MX850-10-slower/forum/Fx17LX4OPR6Z3G7/Tx3LMXJM5NV25HG/1?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B001R4C5BK HTH -- Cari (MS-MVP) Windows Technologies - Printing/Imaging http://www.corib...

my Canon printer won't let me select the black ink cartridge
I'd appreciate it if someone could help me with a problem I'm having with my Canon Pixma 250 printer. The colour cartridge has nearly run out, but the black and white cartridge still has plenty of ink in it. As I only want to print out some letters, I've tried selecting 'use black ink cartridge only' (or whatever the wording is). But then when I try to print, I get a message that looks something like this: "This document will print using the following cartridge: COLOR Your over-ride command has been disabled" This isn't the exact wor...

Web resources about - Canon ip4000 compatible ink cartridges - comp.periphs.printers

List of Netflix compatible devices - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
^ http://www.netflix.com/NetflixReadyDevices , Stream Movies & TV Online, Watch Online Movies, Netflix Ready Device ^ Heater, Brian (July 14, ...

Are your names compatible?: love affinity calculator on the App Store on iTunes
Get Are your names compatible?: love affinity calculator on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Philips docks compatible with Apple's Lightning connector
Sets let you organize your photos on Flickr. Explore the 9 photos in this set.

Sony Xperia Z3+: Manual camera compatible! - YouTube
... hour with the Sony Xperia Z3+, we wanted to see if the new Sony flagship is capable of taking advantage of the manual camera APIs Google compatible ...

Budget surplus compatible with NDIS-Oppn

Good Game Stories - Backwards Compatible - The Power Glove
In the history of hair-brained game peripheral ideas there’s one that’s so bad it’s almost good - It’s the Nintendo Power Glove!

Sony's 4K movie streaming service compatible with PlayStation 4
Sony tries to destroy bandwidth caps everywhere with 100 GB downloads

Liberals Attack Kenney For Calling Irish Immigrants 'Culturally Compatible' In 2012 (VIDEO)
What did Employment Minister Jason Kenney mean when he said the Irish were culturally compatible with Canada? While in Dublin two years ago Kenney, ...

Asia-Pacific FTA compatible with multilateral trade systems: WTO
Asia-Pacific FTA compatible with multilateral trade systems: WTO People's Daily Online The director-general of the World Trade Organization ...

Swatch planning to introduce Android-compatible smartwatch and mobile payment service, CEO says
While Swatch certainly won't be partnering with Apple on the iPhone maker's upcoming Watch despite an ill-fated rumor that surfaced last year, ...