Canon MX850 vs. MX7600

Has anyone tried these 2? Which produces better black and white text on
plain paper? Which is the better choice in general?

0
MH

HP printer vs. Canon printer

Printer vs printer vs ...
I have an old HP. If I load a graphic into Mozilla it will print to the HP. If I load a graphic into PMView it will not print. Why? Jim L -- If you think people are out to get you you're paranoid. If you think people are out to get anybody they can what are you? Sir: inkleputDEL@ETEisp.com wrote: > I have an old HP. If I load a graphic into Mozilla it will print to the > HP. If I load a graphic into PMView it will not print. Why? > PMview has a size limitation. Look in the re-size option to see the largest size to which it will convert a picture. In ...

Canon I960 vs I900D Printers
I'm in the market to purchase a new printer and seem to have focused on the Canon. I'm am unsure of which of these two printers I should buy. The one thing that confuses me is that the I960 has 3072 nozzles (512x6) instead of the 1536 nozzles that the I900D (256x6) has. Is this something that I need to be concerned about, or is this just something that makes the printer output faster (I noticed that the I960 printer twice as fast). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I plan on buying this weekend. << From: ccmangrove@yahoo.com (cc) Date: Fri, May 28, ...

Canon i950 vs. i960 photo printer
Hello, I just bought my first digital camera (Canon PowerShot A70). Now I'm ready to buy my first photo printer. I like the Canon i950 and have read great things about it, but then I found some articles about a new printer coming out in October called Canon i960. It looks like it's the same printer as the i950, except it has a high-speed USB and is able to print directly from a digital camera, whereas the i950 could not. The puzzling thing is that the i960 is going to be much cheaper than the i950. Why would that be?!? The i960 is about $199 and the i950 is about $249. So ...

canonical vs non-canonical
hi all ive got an understanding problem im reading this book: operating systems: design and implementation and it talks about cooked/canonical and raw/non-canonical modes now, i dont really understand whats meant by that? is there any chance for me to see the 2 things in action, just two grasp whats being talked about here? thanx, martin sancho1980 wrote: > hi all > > ive got an understanding problem > im reading this book: operating systems: design and implementation > and it talks about cooked/canonical and raw/non-canonical modes > now, i dont really understand whats...

Newest Canons vs. Epsons
I am about to buy a new photo printer. My old Epson Stylus Photo 870 has been good. Now, for my specifications. Cost - Under $250 Inks - Must be six ink of better and of latest archival evolution (ex. Chromlife, etc) Papers - I tend to use high-end paper developed by the actual manufacturer Basically, I use Photoshop to restore damaged photos. The pictures I sell should be able to last 20-30 years under glass, and should be as good as those produced by an automated photo developing machine. This all said - which model is going to be best between Epson and Canon? Thanks ...

Printer comparison: Epson R800 vs Canon 9900
A friend is looking to replace an Epson 890 printer. The candidates he's considering are the R800 and 9900. He's aware of the fact that the 9900 supports wider media, but is mainly interested in image quality comparisons. Has anyone made any? Thanks, Jason J Warren wrote: > A friend is looking to replace an Epson 890 printer. The candidates he's > considering are the R800 and 9900. He's aware of the fact that the 9900 > supports wider media, but is mainly interested in image quality > comparisons. Has anyone made any? > > Thanks, > Jason Both a...

Canon 4 ink Vs 6 ink printers
Is there much different in photo print quality between Canon, or any other manufactuers for that matter, 4 and 6 ink printers? Been looking at the iP5200 and iP6600D printers. Not really sure the card slots and screen are worth the extra money over the iP5200 but do these *and* the 6 ink system of the iP6600 make it worth considering over the iP5200? In the UK the iP5200 can be had for around �115 and the iP6600D for around �170. Jack Torrence wrote: >Is there much different in photo print quality between Canon, or any other >manufactuers for that matter, ...

Personal opinions on all-in-one's requested
Dear subscribers, You would do me a big favor if You would tell me Your experiences and opinions regarding the printers mentioned above. By the way: Would buying separate parts make a big difference in quality? It is for my parents and an all-in-one looks easier for them, for they are not that young anymore ;-). But if their quality is poor, I would reconsider this. Thanks in advance! Sincere greetings, Rene Harrie wrote: > Dear subscribers, > > You would do me a big favor if You would tell me Your experiences and > opinions regarding the printers mentioned...

Canon vs. MIS vs. G&G vs. Inktec ink
From my limited use and tests here are my impressions of these 4 types of ink. MIS and G&G have a reasonable close match in color to the Canon ink. Inktec cyan was too far out for me to find acceptable, the color was just wrong and gray scale print was a milk chocolate color. I tested UV fade resistance using a 10 watt broad spectrum lamp about 1 inch from the print with a 2 hour exposure. None of the blacks seem to have any problems. The samples I tested were steps of cyan, magenta, yellow and black done on a Canon IP500 printer. Loss was done visually by placing original pr...

Epson RX500 vs Canon MP700/730 Multifunction Printers
Any thoughts or experience on these multifunction printers. I am leaning toward the Epson RX500 as it would replace my Epson 820 printer and 1660 scanner. I want the ability to print quality photos and scan negs and slides. I see Canon has a MP700 and MP730, but I don't see the slide/neg scanning capability of the Epson and cannot tell if the Canon is four or six color. Considering the Canon only because many in the group seem to like them. Any input is apreciated. Jerry B ...

new Tom's Hardware printer test: Canon vs HP
I've read this new THG review yesterday and I must say that it is the worst THG review I've ever seen. For a website that rose out through overclocking articles, I find it quite hypocritical for them to ignore inkjet refilling. Secondly: did THG test the printers for paper handling reliability? I have printed at least 10 thousand pages on my Canon MP750 so far and I didn't have a single misfeed, ever. I've printed out books using the manual duplex feature without fear of a page misfeed that would ruin the entire book. As an owner of 4 Hewlett Packard printers in the p...

Web resources about - Canon MX850 vs. MX7600 - comp.periphs.printers

Canon Ink Finder
Message Dialog Close Display Update Message Product Comparison The maximum number of products that can be compared is 4. Please refine your selection. ...

TurboPrint Linux 2.x version history
TurboPrint printer drivers for Linux - version history

Canon Ink Cartridges cheap Canon printer cartridges Canon inkjet cartridges
Buy cheap Canon Ink Cartridges from Cartridge Save.Canon Free delivery on printer cartridges Canon inkjet cartridges

Site Map
Office Mojo