Canon PIXMA 4000 CD print template here!

For everyone interesting in printing to CDR with Canon's ip4000 and
Surething CD labeler, i created a template and put it on following link:

http://www.angelfire.com/ex/protoncek/CanonPIXMA4000.zip

I hope that link works, otherwise reply here and we'll sort thing out.

I also hope it works OK. In any case, maybe you should make a test print
before you actually print on new CD
for this purpose download this design:

http://www.angelfire.com/ex/protoncek/ip4000_test_design.zip

open it and print it to coaster - you can use normal one (no need for
printable), as it's only a black circle and it will show on normal CDR, too,
so you'll see if it's centered. If not, open page setup and correct start
positions.

have fun!

0
SleeperMan

Absolutely bloody brilliant!! Worked first time. Thanks a million
sleeperman!

0
Caitlin
12/28/2004 10:44:19 PM
Caitlin wrote:
> Absolutely bloody brilliant!! Worked first time. Thanks a million
> sleeperman!

i'm glad it works...

0
SleeperMan
12/29/2004 8:19:02 AM
For some reason I can't download from your site sleeperman:(

Any chance you could e-mail it to me please?

Thanks a bunch!

Pete

PS  please remove spamtrap from address when replying.

In article <zLtAd.7528$F6.1305174@news.siol.net>, SleeperMan
<SleeperMan@too.sleepy> writes

--
Peter J. Richardson
0

Thanks very much

I Hope surething are reading and its about time they did new templates every
so often
"SleeperMan" <SleeperMan@too.sleepy> wrote in message
> For everyone interesting in printing to CDR with Canon's ip4000 and
> Surething CD labeler, i created a template and put it on following link:
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/ex/protoncek/CanonPIXMA4000.zip
>
> I hope that link works, otherwise reply here and we'll sort thing out.
>
> I also hope it works OK. In any case, maybe you should make a test print
> before you actually print on new CD
> for this purpose download this design:
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/ex/protoncek/ip4000_test_design.zip
>
> open it and print it to coaster - you can use normal one (no need for
> printable), as it's only a black circle and it will show on normal CDR,
> too, so you'll see if it's centered. If not, open page setup and correct
> start positions.
>
> have fun!

0
Guy
12/29/2004 12:21:28 PM
Peter J. Richardson wrote:
> For some reason I can't download from your site sleeperman:(
>
> Any chance you could e-mail it to me please?
>
> Thanks a bunch!
>
> Pete

first of all, this server may not allow download managers to access files!
Second, i uploaded two files to a second server:

http://sleeperman/topcities.com/files/CanonPIXMA4000.zip

and template at

http://sleeperman/topcities.com/files/ip4000_test_design.zip

these two files definitely doesn't allow GetRight manager...also note that
there are NO spaces in the name, but underscore ( _ ) !

I hope at least any of those two links will work...it's hard to find freeweb
hosting that allows zip and exe files uploaded...

0
SleeperMan
12/29/2004 12:21:28 PM
Guy Hollins wrote:
> How good are you
>
> Thanks very much
>
> I Hope surething are reading and its about time they did new
> templates every so often

True...i managed to find some templates at  http://pete.mvd2.com/  , but
these templates are OOOOOLD...i think from year 2002...
and they doesn't contain any recent printers...from canon only i865 and
i9950, both not full face.

> "SleeperMan" <SleeperMan@too.sleepy> wrote in message
>> For everyone interesting in printing to CDR with Canon's ip4000 and
>> Surething CD labeler, i created a template and put it on following
>> link: http://www.angelfire.com/ex/protoncek/CanonPIXMA4000.zip
>>
>> I hope that link works, otherwise reply here and we'll sort thing
>> out. I also hope it works OK. In any case, maybe you should make a test
>> print before you actually print on new CD
>> for this purpose download this design:
>>
>> http://www.angelfire.com/ex/protoncek/ip4000_test_design.zip
>>
>> open it and print it to coaster - you can use normal one (no need for
>> printable), as it's only a black circle and it will show on normal
>> CDR, too, so you'll see if it's centered. If not, open page setup
>> and correct start positions.
>>
>> have fun!

0
SleeperMan
12/29/2004 12:26:25 PM
I have tried to adapt yours to provide normal not full face but not quite
right yet I am having to use a Epson template and all I can adjust is the
page set up. My last attempt is just printing over the cd edges by a 1mm.
not bad for me.

How did you get to show the Cannon PIXMA name in the bottom right of the
surething design screen. Mine on the above shows the Epson etc even thought
I have saved it as Cannon xxx.

Regards
> Guy Hollins wrote:
>> How good are you
>>
>> Thanks very much
>>
>> I Hope surething are reading and its about time they did new
>> templates every so often
>
> True...i managed to find some templates at  http://pete.mvd2.com/  , but
> these templates are OOOOOLD...i think from year 2002...
> and they doesn't contain any recent printers...from canon only i865 and
> i9950, both not full face.
>

>> "SleeperMan" <SleeperMan@too.sleepy> wrote in message
>>> For everyone interesting in printing to CDR with Canon's ip4000 and
>>> Surething CD labeler, i created a template and put it on following
>>> link: http://www.angelfire.com/ex/protoncek/CanonPIXMA4000.zip
>>>
>>> I hope that link works, otherwise reply here and we'll sort thing
>>> out. I also hope it works OK. In any case, maybe you should make a test
>>> print before you actually print on new CD
>>> for this purpose download this design:
>>>
>>> http://www.angelfire.com/ex/protoncek/ip4000_test_design.zip
>>>
>>> open it and print it to coaster - you can use normal one (no need for
>>> printable), as it's only a black circle and it will show on normal
>>> CDR, too, so you'll see if it's centered. If not, open page setup
>>> and correct start positions.
>>>
>>> have fun!

0
Guy
12/29/2004 12:40:59 PM
Guy Hollins wrote:
> I have tried to adapt yours to provide normal not full face but not
> quite right yet I am having to use a Epson template and all I can
> adjust is the page set up. My last attempt is just printing over the
> cd edges by a 1mm. not bad for me.

Yep, surethign doesn't allow inner hole to be altered at all, and as i could
find out, it doesn't allow to create one, too. So, you must open existing
template and adopt it.

> How did you get to show the Cannon PIXMA name in the bottom right of
> the surething design screen...

ha...MAGIC!
You wouldn't believe what simple hex editor can do...

> Regards
> "SleeperMan" <SleeperMan@too.sleepy> wrote in message
>> Guy Hollins wrote:
>>> How good are you
>>>
>>> Thanks very much
>>>
>>> I Hope surething are reading and its about time they did new
>>> templates every so often
>>
>> True...i managed to find some templates at  http://pete.mvd2.com/  ,
>> but these templates are OOOOOLD...i think from year 2002...
>> and they doesn't contain any recent printers...from canon only i865
>> and i9950, both not full face.
>>

>>> "SleeperMan" <SleeperMan@too.sleepy> wrote in message

0
SleeperMan
12/29/2004 1:15:31 PM
Bloddy web sites...
it seems that this new site doesn't' allow long names...
so, here's third link

template:
http://sleeperman.topcities.com/files/c4k.zip

test design:
http://sleeperman.topcities.com/files/c4ktest.zip

damn...

0
SleeperMan
12/29/2004 1:22:36 PM
Hi You Sleeper I have just downloaded that Template no problems and i reckon
its darn nice of you to do this for all the Pixma 4000,and 5000(My Model)
Owners that want to use Surething..
I have emailed Pete at Surething but after many many requests for an actual
Template(and not just instructions how to supposedely make one) I have had
nothing...
You Re A Gem Matey///
All the Best to you in Slovenia..
and Best wishes from My Lil Oll New Zealand
> Guy Hollins wrote:
> > I have tried to adapt yours to provide normal not full face but not
> > quite right yet I am having to use a Epson template and all I can
> > adjust is the page set up. My last attempt is just printing over the
> > cd edges by a 1mm. not bad for me.
>
> Yep, surethign doesn't allow inner hole to be altered at all, and as i
could
> find out, it doesn't allow to create one, too. So, you must open existing
> template and adopt it.
>

> > How did you get to show the Cannon PIXMA name in the bottom right of
> > the surething design screen...
>
> ha...MAGIC!
> You wouldn't believe what simple hex editor can do...
>

> > Regards
> > "SleeperMan" <SleeperMan@too.sleepy> wrote in message

> >> True...i managed to find some templates at  http://pete.mvd2.com/  ,
> >> but these templates are OOOOOLD...i think from year 2002...
> >> and they doesn't contain any recent printers...from canon only i865
> >> and i9950, both not full face.

0
fay10
12/29/2004 9:56:09 PM
Yea that goes for me too.

Great job
"fay10" <faye10@slingshot.co.nz> wrote in message
> Hi You Sleeper I have just downloaded that Template no problems and i
> reckon
> its darn nice of you to do this for all the Pixma 4000,and 5000(My Model)
> Owners that want to use Surething..
> I have emailed Pete at Surething but after many many requests for an
> actual
> Template(and not just instructions how to supposedely make one) I have had
> nothing...
> You Re A Gem Matey///
> All the Best to you in Slovenia..
> and Best wishes from My Lil Oll New Zealand
> "SleeperMan" <SleeperMan@too.sleepy> wrote in message
>> Guy Hollins wrote:
>> > I have tried to adapt yours to provide normal not full face but not
>> > quite right yet I am having to use a Epson template and all I can
>> > adjust is the page set up. My last attempt is just printing over the
>> > cd edges by a 1mm. not bad for me.
>>
>> Yep, surethign doesn't allow inner hole to be altered at all, and as i
> could
>> find out, it doesn't allow to create one, too. So, you must open existing
>> template and adopt it.
>>

>> > How did you get to show the Cannon PIXMA name in the bottom right of
>> > the surething design screen...
>>
>> ha...MAGIC!
>> You wouldn't believe what simple hex editor can do...
>>

>> > Regards
>> > "SleeperMan" <SleeperMan@too.sleepy> wrote in message

0
Guy
12/29/2004 10:27:04 PM
Guy Hollins wrote:
> Yea that goes for me too.
>
> Great job

Great...i'm happy that it worksm guys. As i can see this template is good
for more models, since ( i suppose) all models have the same CDR tray...at
least it would be stupid not to have it.
I did have some problems with web pages, though...now i started to learn how
to create one...with M$ frontpage.

> "fay10" <faye10@slingshot.co.nz> wrote in message
>> Hi You Sleeper I have just downloaded that Template no problems and i
>> reckon
>> its darn nice of you to do this for all the Pixma 4000,and 5000(My
>> Model) Owners that want to use Surething..
>> I have emailed Pete at Surething but after many many requests for an
>> actual
>> Template(and not just instructions how to supposedely make one) I
>> have had nothing...
>> You Re A Gem Matey///
>> All the Best to you in Slovenia..
>> and Best wishes from My Lil Oll New Zealand
>> "SleeperMan" <SleeperMan@too.sleepy> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Yep, surethign doesn't allow inner hole to be altered at all, and
>>> as i could find out, it doesn't allow to create one, too. So, you
>>> must open existing template and adopt it.

>>> ha...MAGIC!
>>> You wouldn't believe what simple hex editor can do...

0
SleeperMan
12/30/2004 7:47:01 AM
"SleeperMan" <SleeperMan@too.sleepy>
wrotenews:fLcAd.7473$F6.1298621@news.siol.net:

> For everyone interesting in printing to CDR with Canon's ip4000 and
> Surething CD labeler, i created a template and put it on following link:
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/ex/protoncek/CanonPIXMA4000.zip
>
> I hope that link works, otherwise reply here and we'll sort thing out.
>
> I also hope it works OK. In any case, maybe you should make a test print
> before you actually print on new CD
> for this purpose download this design:
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/ex/protoncek/ip4000_test_design.zip
>
> open it and print it to coaster - you can use normal one (no need for
> printable), as it's only a black circle and it will show on normal CDR,
> too, so you'll see if it's centered. If not, open page setup and correct
> start positions.
>
> have fun!

IE says:

 "You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the
credentials you supplied."

So, why does my firewall not want me to go to your page?

--
---Mapanari---
0

Canon Pixma ip4000 CD printing template
I have now bought my Canon Pixma ip4000 printer.WOW!! The template details for printing DVDs with Nero Cover Designer, posted by S.V. Groeneveld, are spot on. (re-copied below)Many, many thanks. (Sorry all you folks in the States where CD / DVD printing is not an option) A4 colour prints are fantastic. Like my older Canon S450 printer, if the print head does ever fail, it is so easy to replace and not that expensive if you shop around. It does not require a new machine as per Epson; and ink, especially if bought in bulk, means minimal costs. Duplex printing works likea dream.A most recommenended machine. Happy New Year, John B. -- Remove <nospam> from email address to reply "S.V. Groeneveld" <mail@no.spam> wrote in message news:opsjhrm1bre5nxey@s960912.campus.tue.nl... > On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 23:40:06 -0000, John B > <jbb@hawkhurst.nospamfreeserve.co.uk> wrote: > > > I am considering buying a Canon Pixma ip4000 printer, particularly for > > the > > CD / DVD printing facility. So far I have been printing separate labels > > using the Nero Cover Designer software. Is it possible to use this > > software > > to print directly onto the disc with this printer using the dedicated > > cradle, or has the supplied Canon Easy-PhotoPrint software to be used? > > > > Also, is there any way of using the Canon software to print all the way > > to the hub, us...

Printing a CD with PIXMA 4000
I'm trying to print onto a printable CD directly with the Canon PIXMA 4000. The software that came with the printer is not very impressive, so I decided to try Nero Cover Designer. Now I already found the right settings so it would actually *use* the CD tray. I just have some troubles aligning the printed image... right now it prints the bottom part of the image on the top of the CD face. So most of the CD face is still blank, there's just a partial image (in excellent quality btw!)... Can anyone describe what they did to print onto a CD directly with Cover D...

CANON PIXMA CD LABEL PRINT
Si puo installare questo software su wine(ubuntu)io ho tentato si installa pero non riconosce la stampante che fare?????? ...

Canon Pixma 4000 + print server?
I bought a Canon Pixma 4000 some months ago on the basis of price and reviews; I have just bought an Edimax wired (not wireless) print server. The DABS site had encouraging reviews and the Edimax UK website lists this printer as supported. I have installed both the original server admin software and the latest version, installed (and re-installed) the server, and set new printer installations following the instructions posted on the Edimax UK website. I have set up local and network printers, and used TCP/IP and Printserver ports. I can ping the server but I cannot print...

Canon Pixma ip4000 CD printing
I am considering buying a Canon Pixma ip4000 printer, particularly for the CD / DVD printing facility. So far I have been printing separate labels using the Nero Cover Designer software. Is it possible to use this software to print directly onto the disc with this printer using the dedicated cradle, or has the supplied Canon Easy-PhotoPrint software to be used? Also, is there any way of using the Canon software to print all the way to the hub, using suitable full face printable discs? The Canon software I have seen demonstrated leaves a large diameter non-printed area in the middle. ...

Canon Pixma 4000 photo print quality
I have a Canon Pixma iP 4000 printer. Works fine but I cannot get it to print correctly using gloss photo paper. The colours are very exagerated and contrasty. Reds are bright red, greens too green. The colours are Ok when using plain paper but I really need to be able to use photo quality paper.. The problem is with any application, Photoshop, Word, PowerPoint, etc. I am using genuine Canon ink and Canon paper but the results are the same if I use any make of photo paper. I have tried choosing different paper qualities from the print menu but no difference. Any ideas would be grat...

Any of the latest Canon printers print to CD/DVD ?
Was looking to buy rhe i6100 but it does not do it :( Is this just the American version. Or do other versions print to CD/DVD ? Thanks. "Plasma BOY" <PlasmaBoy@1.com.uk> wrote in message news:o8hs21lfsdjtak3t4qcch2ompoo2ajcnmr@4ax.com... > > Was looking to buy rhe i6100 but it does not do it :( Is this just the > American version. Or do other versions print to CD/DVD ? > None of the Canon printers released in the US print to CD/DVD On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 03:18:02 -0800, Caitlin wrote (in article <422edb93$0$27872$61c65585@un-2park-reader-01.sydney.pipenetworks.com.au>): > None of the Canon printers released in the US print to CD/DVD Some people who must have CD/DVD direct print capability and Canon brand are buying Euro/Austrailan/NZ models of Canon's printers and having them shipped here. Voltage differences are resolved by swapping out a relatively cheap power supply module (US$20 for the iP3000's module, and you don't have to open up the printer to replace it). The down side is that the iP3000, with shipping, costs upwards of $200, while the US (non-disc printing) model can be bought here for as little as $45. Good luck, -- Please, no "Go Google this" replies. I wouldn't ask a question here if I hadn't done that already. DaveC me@privacy.net This is an invalid return address Please reply in the news group And, imported "gray market"...

Canon Pixma IP4000: Howto do CD Printing ?
We've just purchased the above printer and we have the printable cds, but for the life of me, where do you insert the 'plate' that holds the CD into the printer? The diagram on the cd 'plate' shows somekind of arrow that needs to be aligned, but where the heck is it?! Secondly, I'm trying to print borderless pictures but using the Easy Photo Print trims off pictures that are bigger than the paper size 4"x6". Is there a setting for 'print to fit' rather than 'crop'? Thanks for your kind help -- Steven Ung "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message news:3477qaF47mknpU1@individual.net... > We've just purchased the above printer and we have the printable cds, but > for the life of me, where do you insert the 'plate' that holds the CD into > the printer? > > The diagram on the cd 'plate' shows somekind of arrow that needs to be > aligned, but where the heck is it?! If you look at the printer with the output tray down you will see CANON printed above the tray. This can be flipped down and is where you insert the CD tray. > > Secondly, I'm trying to print borderless pictures but using the Easy Photo > Print trims off pictures that are bigger than the paper size 4"x6". > > Is there a setting for 'print to fit' rather than 'crop'? > That sounds weird - though i...

Canon CD Print Software With Epson Printer?
I have two printers that print directly onto CD's, the Canon i865 and Epson R310. I'm having problems with the CD Print software that came with the Epson one, so i was wondering if it's possible to just use the Canon one? Or is each piece of software designed with only one printer in mind? Kris ...

why no cd printing capability for canon printers in the us?
even epson now providing cd printing tray for the new printers. will canon follow? On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 15:43:16 GMT, "leo" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote: >even epson now providing cd printing tray for the new printers. will canon >follow? > If you read back earlier today, someone claimed Canon had no intention of obtaining US rights for CD printing. As far as I can tell it is patent issues preventing Canon CD printers, not anything to do with the RIAA or MPAA. In article <7o9i30p458dfs8u6rb570vqnfgkl0jed6i@4ax.com>, classicsat@yahoo.cominval...

Re: Canon Pixma ip4000 CD printing
[...]

canon-pixma-ip1000 perbaiki-canon-ip-4000 resetter-pixma-ip-1000
sumber diambil dari http://printer-resetter.blogspot.com http://resettercanon.blogspot.com http://canonresetter.fortunebisnis.com canon-pixma-ip1000 perbaiki-canon-ip-4000 resetter-pixma-ip-1000 cache:odMImodLnt0J:www.canonresetter.fortunebisnis.com/service/ reset.html-reset-canon-i250 free-download-best-software-resetter- printer mereset-ip-1000 pixmaip1000 reset-printer free-download- software-canon-pixma-ip1000 panduan-servis-canon-ip1000 download- Resetter-Printer-Canon-Sekarang-Juga download-Resetter-Printer-Canon- Sekarang-Juga download-software-canon-pixma-iP100 canon-pixma-10...

CD printing on US Pixma 3000, 4000, and 5000
http://pixma.cjb.net/ I just ran across this link on the Nifty-Stuff forum ( http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/ ) describing a simple modification of the US printers to print CD's directly. There have been lots of posts about this issue and I thought it would be of interest to anyone who wanted to try it. I can not attest to its reliability, but Steve's Forum has a good reputation. > There have been lots of posts about > this issue and I thought it would be of interest to anyone who wanted to try > it. I can not attest to its reliability, but Steve's Forum has a good > reputation. I'm on a hacked epson tray and the ip3000 my self. Works just peachy save the fact my alignment is a tad off, but that can be adjusted in software. What is presently missing is information on the canon mp750/760/780 and the only service manual I have on the subject is deutch. Very hard to read but I think I found out what a SPCNT-Karte is, but I can't wrap my head about the line that says if your CD drucken toboggan gets expelled one more let cows graze on it! (Ok, I know what it means, but this translation is funnier) http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=36631&forum_id=40 Huge thread http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=58907&forum_id=40 my attempt at a faq http://pixma.cjb.net/ Simple 5 step which I know I reconize some of the writing on :P Burt wrote: > http://...

Canon 4000 vs Epson R200 for cd printing
What printer gives the best results? Thanks Steve > What printer gives the best results? You should at least consider the ip6000, which is priced pretty low, or the ip8500 which is priced higher. The ip6000 at least has the photo cyan/magenta tanks where the ip4000 has just the five tanks. While the ip4000 is a passable photoprinter, the other two models are primarly photo printers. This is a tough call... simply because i've used the ip3000, mp760, and r200 for CD printing. While i'm not a fan of the r200 model.. I've had many odd issues with mine.... I gotta say I prefered it over the mp760 (ip4000 all in one unit) in terms of quality. It's odd because the drop size is larger yet even with larger drops the r200 manages to do white text on a colored background at ultra small fonts. And the print looks good on most mediums from fuji to TDK. Photos are top notch, very high level of color accuracy. I switched to the ip3000... in many regards a lesser printer than the even the ip4000 and definatly the r200. But franky I feel it's a beter product. It can be serviced if need be, you can replace the diaper if needed, you can replace the head if needed, and based on my limited experence of a couple months no... i've NO real issues with the printer leaking, splashing ink everywhere, and generally being a piece of crap. But the price of the r200 is equal to the OEM ink when on sale, and the warranty is a year. If...

fyi: print on cd/dvd with Canon printers U.S.
In the United States the Canon printers are disabled from printing directly on cd/dvd's. I think this is due to Epson having a patent on it (i.e. direct printing on cd/dvd's) in the United States. Canon would be infringing on this patent.. Those of you interested in it, here is a series on enabling U.S. printers. http://pixma-faq.periastron.com/1.html http://pixma.damnmachine.com Much better site with updated info and forums. ...

Canon pixma mp750, how to print on 'all' of cd/dvd?
Hello, I can't find a way to reduce the 'inner circle' during print to cd/dvds? You can reduce the circle a little, but not all the way down to the size of the inner hole (for full face printing). It leaves my discs with fairly large white or 'unprinted' areas. I am told there must be a way, but...? Thanks for any help & A very happy New Year to everyone! Allen On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 wrote: >Hello, I can't find a way to reduce the 'inner circle' during print to >cd/dvds? You can reduce the circle a little, but not all the way down >to th...

Canon Pixma printers: ink cartridges, print-head cleaners
I've just bought a Canon Pixma iP3000 printer and would like advice ink cartidges and print-head care. Considering costs for genuine Canon cartridges vs. generic it seems to me that the latter would be more cost effective - providing they don't ruin the printheads. And what about the print-head cleaning cartridges I've seen advertised. Do they work? If so, occasional use of these cleaning cartridges might make up for whatever risks using generic cartridges might entail. Or so I have been figuring. I'd appreciate advice from someone who has had experience with these printers, e.g.: 1) What generic cartridges are considered of 'good quality'? Any recommendations of websites or companies? Considering that the printheads are not disposable, how likely is it that a good quality generic cartridge will clog up the printheads? 2) Are there sources for genuine Canon cartridges which offer some discount off of retail prices? 3) Re/ print head cleaning: I've seen fluids offered as well as cartridges filled with cleaner/solvent. Do these things work? I'm thinking that occasional preventative maintenence might be a good idea. Thanks, Dorian "Dorian" <DorianLS2@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1115271929.121480.311760@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > I've just bought a Canon Pixma iP3000 printer and would like advice ink > cartidges and print-head care. Considering costs for genuine ...

Canon Pixma iP4000 & 5000 CD/DVD printing -In Canada
Can anyone comment -for certain- if the new Cannon Pixma line (4000/5000) is able to print directly on CD/DVD's? There seems to be quite a bit of uncertainty about this. Originally it seemed as though only UK models did, but now I've heard rumors that the North America versions can as well.... Anyone own one of these, and can say for sure? TIA, Bertrand I have both the ip3000 and ip4000...neither can print to CD. Frustrating because you can see where the CD tray would fit into it :-( Jeff H <bertrandr@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1098898862.559168.92...

Adding paper size presets for Canon PIXMA printer Easy-Print software?
The Canon PIXMA printers come with Easy-Photo Print software. This has a few preset paper sizes on the Paper selection menu. Can you add another size to this page? I have some photo paper which is standard A4 size (Letter Size) but twice as long as the normal pages. That is 8.3 in x 23.4 in (210 mm x 594 mm). -- Thanks in advance ...

Aftermarket Trays Available for Direct Printing on CD/DVD's with Canon Printers
The lack of trays for Canon printers has been a big problem. Take a look at www.cd-trays.com nosuchaddress@email.com wrote: > The lack of trays for Canon printers has been a big problem. Take a look at > www.cd-trays.com I just did a search of e-bay and there seems to be no shortage of tray type B, C, and D, the offical canon one with the handy dandy center hub. Between $20 and $30 shipped in most cases. http://pixma.allhyper.com/ contains all the info one needs for all models except the new ip4300 which has yet to hit stores. Don't get me wrong, i'm all for...

Can the Canon PIXMA IP 3000 use different software to print CD face
I have a Canon PIXMA IP 3000 that prints CD's very well. The only problem is the software 'CD-Label Print' isn't very good inasmuch as it doesn't allow for you to do things like change the size of the picture that you want to print onto your disk. Is it possible to get this printer to use other software to print CD's? I have several other programs that will allow for things like change of picture size but don't see any way to get the software to tell you to insert the CD print tray. I have Nero's Cover designer but it's templates are for the co...

Any reason my Canon can't make a Printer with A3 and Cd/dvd printing ??
I know the have one but that 9990 or whatever is way to expensive and thats the BEST phoprinter you can get. I just want one like the i6500 or somthing with A3 and DVD/cd printing ????? Any idea why. I think Epson have some. Though i could be wrong. Thanks. On Holidays wrote: >I know the have one but that 9990 or whatever is way to expensive and >thats the BEST phoprinter you can get. > > It is under $400. >I just want one like the i6500 or somthing with A3 and DVD/cd printing >????? > >Any idea why. I think Epson have some. Though i could be wrong. > >Thanks. > > > On Holidays wrote: > I know the have one but that 9990 or whatever is way to expensive and > thats the BEST phoprinter you can get. > > I just want one like the i6500 or somthing with A3 and DVD/cd printing > ????? > > Any idea why. I think Epson have some. Though i could be wrong. > > Thanks. They can - and have. I have one sitting on the cabinet across from my desk (i9950). Unfortunately, it's only available in Europe (and Commonwealth countries). -- In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/ Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote: >On Holidays wrote: > > >>I know the have one but that 9990 or whatever is way to expensive and >>thats the BEST phoprinter you can get. >> >>I just want one like the i6500 or somthing with ...

Epson Print Software Cd printing template
HI all I have a Epson Photo R320 printer which I use mainly for printing CD s too, I make CD CLocks , all my designs have been created using the Epson print CD software that came with it.. what I want to know is there any software out there that I can create templates for and just use the cd print tray with the current printer, then if I change printer I can use the same templates. I have tried printing test templates with Avery after burner but with little success . this Is the second CD printer I have got through now and although suitable for my needs I...

Web resources about - Canon PIXMA 4000 CD print template here! - comp.periphs.printers

Template - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Facebook page template & tips for 2014
As Facebook page admins get started with 2014, the social marketing experts at ShortStack created a detailed template , including image sizes, ...

Frame Artist Pro - Best Photo Collage Editor, Stitch Your Photos with Pic Frame Templates & Filter Effect ...
Get Frame Artist Pro - Best Photo Collage Editor, Stitch Your Photos with Pic Frame Templates & Filter Effect & Frames on the App Store. See ...

Paper wireframe templates - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
jasonrobb.com/v2/i/Wireframe-templates-JasonRobb.zip jasonrobb.com

United Airlines accidentally sends letter template to unhappy passenger
A US air passenger may have received what is quite possibly the world’s least sincere apology letter.

TV Templates - Transcripts
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, aihiad adaph dpas, osaf das. Oi asdfpo ijafj ai.

Mockup Apple Watch apps and compare screen sizes with these official bezel templates
... for developers, readers interested in Apple Watch can also use the images to compare the overall physical size of the two sizes. The templates ...

Paper by FiftyThree makes starting new projects easier with templates
... of its interface and functionality. With the new version of Paper, you can start new projects in a snap by using any of the app’s new templates. ...

Windows 10 patch messing with your Office 2016 templates? Here's how you can get them back
... 10 patch has had some Word 2016 users cringing in despair. The patch, titled Cumulative Update KB3124200 , is causing the Word 2016 template ...

The Kobalt diaries: templates
The latest addition to Kobalt is templates , also known as “archetypes” in Maven. Templates are actions performed by plug-ins that create a set ...