Canon PIXMA ip4000. Duplex printing.

Hi.

I'm a fresh owner of Canon PIXMA ip4000. This is a really good printer.
Everything works fine but I don't understand one thing.

When I print pages with ticked duplex printing function, everything black
text/pictures/etc. looks like it is printed using only half tone of colour.
Explanation: If you for example normally print 50% of colour e.g. black on
purpose it is printed as dither pattern. But when you use solid kolor (e.g.
black) it is printed as solid.

When I print as a duplex it prints me solid colours as a dither patter like
in about 50% of colour whilst when I switch off the duplex function
everything looks standard.

Please help me to solve this problem.

Best regards. Bye.

0
Zebbik

Zebbik wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I'm a fresh owner of Canon PIXMA ip4000. This is a really good printer.
> Everything works fine but I don't understand one thing.
>
> When I print pages with ticked duplex printing function, everything black
> text/pictures/etc. looks like it is printed using only half tone of colour.
> Explanation: If you for example normally print 50% of colour e.g. black on
> purpose it is printed as dither pattern. But when you use solid kolor (e.g.
> black) it is printed as solid.
>
> When I print as a duplex it prints me solid colours as a dither patter like
> in about 50% of colour whilst when I switch off the duplex function
> everything looks standard.
>
> Please help me to solve this problem.
>
> Best regards. Bye.

When you set Canon Pixma printers to print duplex, you get two things:

1. Really slow printing. That's why I'll never use it; I simply print
one side of a pile of pages and then turn over the pile and print the
other side. I call it manual duplexing as opposed to (auto) duplex.

2. It messes with the output (what you explained above) and for text it
uses only about half the black dots necessary and fills in with cyan
(blue) dots and a few reds. I checked under rather high magnification.
But a microscope, which I don't have, would be a better tool. You see
the color difference using black text quite clearly when you print the
same page duplex and standard. The duplex page is a kind of dark grey.

I don't think there's anything for you to solve. Or at least I haven't
seen any solutions. I believe Canon does this because in the duplex
setting it has to send the paper back up into the printer. And if it's
still wet, it would smudge the printout and get ink all over the
rollers. That would be the reason why you get less ink on your printouts
in the duplex setting. Avoid duplex and your troubles will be over.

-Taliesyn
0
Taliesyn
10/5/2005 12:27:52 AM

Zebbik wrote:

>Hi.
>
>I'm a fresh owner of Canon PIXMA ip4000. This is a really good printer.
>Everything works fine but I don't understand one thing.
>
>When I print pages with ticked duplex printing function, everything black
>text/pictures/etc. looks like it is printed using only half tone of colour.
>Explanation: If you for example normally print 50% of colour e.g. black on
>purpose it is printed as dither pattern. But when you use solid kolor (e.g.
>black) it is printed as solid.

I use the duplex function and think it is great and do not have any
problems.  Be sure to select plain paper and standard printing to get
decent print quality.  High quality does not do much better.  Be sure
you are using, have always used, and will continue to use Canon OEM ink
to minimize your chances of print clogs and other problem.  Many of the
readers of this ng are kids and old farts who thrive on haveing print
problems and talking about them.  Some even are in the print business
and make money from others.

>When I print as a duplex it prints me solid colours as a dither patter like
>in about 50% of colour whilst when I switch off the duplex function
>everything looks standard.
>
>Please help me to solve this problem.
>
>Best regards. Bye.

0
measekite
10/5/2005 12:29:46 AM

Taliesyn wrote:

> Zebbik wrote:
>
>> Hi.
>>
>> I'm a fresh owner of Canon PIXMA ip4000. This is a really good
>> printer. Everything works fine but I don't understand one thing.
>>
>> When I print pages with ticked duplex printing function, everything
>> black text/pictures/etc. looks like it is printed using only half
>> tone of colour.
>> Explanation: If you for example normally print 50% of colour e.g.
>> black on purpose it is printed as dither pattern. But when you use
>> solid kolor (e.g. black) it is printed as solid.
>>
>> When I print as a duplex it prints me solid colours as a dither
>> patter like in about 50% of colour whilst when I switch off the
>> duplex function everything looks standard.
>>
>> Please help me to solve this problem.
>>
>> Best regards. Bye.
>>

> When you set Canon Pixma printers to print duplex, you get two things:
>
> 1. Really slow printing.

BULLSHIT.  THE PRINT SPEED IS THE SAME AND SINGLE SIDED BUT YOU DO HAVE
TO WAIT FOR THE PRINT TO DUPLEX BUT YOU CAN CONTROL SOME OF THAT TIME BY
CHANGING THE DEFAULT DRY TIME.  JUST PRESS THE BUTTON AND MULTITASK AND
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING.

> That's why I'll never use it; I simply print
> one side of a pile of pages and then turn over the pile and print the
> other side. I call it manual duplexing as opposed to (auto) duplex.

DA KID DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT.  HE IS STILL IN HIGH
SCHOOL.  ASK HIM.

> 2. It messes with the output (what you explained above) and for text it
> uses only about half the black dots necessary and fills in with cyan
> (blue) dots and a few reds. I checked under rather high magnification.
> But a microscope, which I don't have, would be a better tool. You see
> the color difference using black text quite clearly when you print the
> same page duplex and standard. The duplex page is a kind of dark grey.
>
> I don't think there's anything for you to solve. Or at least I haven't
> seen any solutions. I believe Canon does this because in the duplex
> setting it has to send the paper back up into the printer. And if it's
> still wet, it would smudge the printout and get ink all over the
> rollers. That would be the reason why you get less ink on your printouts
> in the duplex setting. Avoid duplex and your troubles will be over.
>
> -Taliesyn
0
measekite
10/5/2005 12:46:18 AM
Zebbik wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I'm a fresh owner of Canon PIXMA ip4000. This is a really good printer.
> Everything works fine but I don't understand one thing.
>
> When I print pages with ticked duplex printing function, everything black
> text/pictures/etc. looks like it is printed using only half tone of colour.
> Explanation: If you for example normally print 50% of colour e.g. black on
> purpose it is printed as dither pattern. But when you use solid kolor (e.g.
> black) it is printed as solid.
>
> When I print as a duplex it prints me solid colours as a dither patter like
> in about 50% of colour whilst when I switch off the duplex function
> everything looks standard.
>
> Please help me to solve this problem.
>
> Best regards. Bye.

If you manual duplex it's alot better. Faster and better quality of print.
There is one moron idiot paid by canon to lie about all things canon.
Don't believe a word this moron says cause it ain't true.
None of it.
He's goes by the name measershithead.
Kill file his stupid worthless fuckwit ass.
Frank
0
Frank
10/5/2005 12:56:27 AM
"Zebbik" <zebik@op.pl> wrote in news:dhuvo8$3gn$1@news.onet.pl:

> Hi.
>
> I'm a fresh owner of Canon PIXMA ip4000. This is a really good
> printer. Everything works fine but I don't understand one thing.
>
> When I print pages with ticked duplex printing function, everything
> black text/pictures/etc. looks like it is printed using only half tone
> of colour. Explanation: If you for example normally print 50% of
> colour e.g. black on purpose it is printed as dither pattern. But when
> you use solid kolor (e.g. black) it is printed as solid.
>
> When I print as a duplex it prints me solid colours as a dither patter
> like in about 50% of colour whilst when I switch off the duplex
> function everything looks standard.
>
> Please help me to solve this problem.
>
> Best regards. Bye.

Nothin' you can do, Zebbie, enjoy the off colors.  That's Canon's way of
letting you know you're in duplex mode.  My husband won't even let me
use the setting, he says it's an insult: "a waste of time and mediocre
output."  He used far stronger words but I'm being polite.  I'm a
recent addition to this ng too.  The first and only thing you have to
know is to avoid everything posted by the troll Measekite.  He spams for
Canon on a daily basis and is obscene beyond words.  So I don't know why
they pay him to cause trouble here.  He sure gives Canon a bad
reputation.  We filtered him out long ago so we don't see his spam
anymore.  Just check a sampling of his 75 daily messages and you'll
smell the stench.  Happy printing!  CJones
0
CJones
10/5/2005 1:09:56 AM
"Zebbik" <zebik@op.pl> wrote:
>Hi.
>
>I'm a fresh owner of Canon PIXMA ip4000. This is a really good printer.
>Everything works fine but I don't understand one thing.
>
>When I print pages with ticked duplex printing function, everything black
>text/pictures/etc. looks like it is printed using only half tone of colour.
>Explanation: If you for example normally print 50% of colour e.g. black on
>purpose it is printed as dither pattern. But when you use solid kolor (e.g.
>black) it is printed as solid.
>
>When I print as a duplex it prints me solid colours as a dither patter like
>in about 50% of colour whilst when I switch off the duplex function
>everything looks standard.
>
>Please help me to solve this problem.
>
>Best regards. Bye.

This topic was discussed previously in the thread "I also need help with Duplex
on my IP4000 (Different Problem)".
Please ignore the trash that appears  from time to time in that rather long
thread.
The facts are as follows....
This is a function of automatic duplexing with this printer....there is no
workaround other than manual duplexing.
The printer output is lower quality with auto duplexing and it also prints
slightly more slowly (about 5-10%) ignoring drying time.
Tony
0
Tony
10/5/2005 5:18:55 AM

Frank wrote:

> Zebbik wrote:
>
>> Hi.
>>
>> I'm a fresh owner of Canon PIXMA ip4000. This is a really good
>> printer. Everything works fine but I don't understand one thing.
>>
>> When I print pages with ticked duplex printing function, everything
>> black text/pictures/etc. looks like it is printed using only half
>> tone of colour.
>> Explanation: If you for example normally print 50% of colour e.g.
>> black on purpose it is printed as dither pattern. But when you use
>> solid kolor (e.g. black) it is printed as solid.
>>
>> When I print as a duplex it prints me solid colours as a dither
>> patter like in about 50% of colour whilst when I switch off the
>> duplex function everything looks standard.
>>
>> Please help me to solve this problem.
>>
>> Best regards. Bye.
>>

> If you manual duplex it's alot better. Faster and better quality of
> print.
> There is one moron idiot paid by canon to lie about all things canon.
> Don't believe a word this moron says cause it ain't true.
> None of it.
> He's goes by the name frankshithead.
> Kill file his stupid worthless fuckwit ass.
> Frank

HA HA HA HA NICE ANSWER FRANKSHITHEAD.  YOU CANNOT KILLFILE ANYONE CAUSE
YOU NEED TO ANSWER.  THATS WHAT I TOLD YOUR WIFE
AH HA HA HA HA OR IS IT EH HE HE HE HE
0
measekite
10/5/2005 7:52:51 AM

CJones wrote:

>"Zebbik" <zebik@op.pl> wrote in news:dhuvo8$3gn$1@news.onet.pl:
>

>>Hi.
>>
>>I'm a fresh owner of Canon PIXMA ip4000. This is a really good
>>printer. Everything works fine but I don't understand one thing.
>>
>>When I print pages with ticked duplex printing function, everything
>>black text/pictures/etc. looks like it is printed using only half tone
>>of colour. Explanation: If you for example normally print 50% of
>>colour e.g. black on purpose it is printed as dither pattern. But when
>>you use solid kolor (e.g. black) it is printed as solid.
>>
>>When I print as a duplex it prints me solid colours as a dither patter
>>like in about 50% of colour whilst when I switch off the duplex
>>function everything looks standard.
>>
>>Please help me to solve this problem.
>>
>>Best regards. Bye.
>>

>Nothin' you can do, Zebbie, enjoy the off colors.  That's Canon's way of
>letting you know you're in duplex mode.  My husband won't even let me
>use the setting, he says it's an insult: "a waste of time and mediocre
>output."

YOU MUST BE MARRIED TO FRANKIE CRANKIE.

>He used far stronger words but I'm being polite.

YOU MEAN HE SAID NOT DUPLEX YOU FAT CUNT

>I'm a
>recent addition to this ng too.  The first and only thing you have to
>know is to avoid everything posted by the troll Measekite.  He spams for
>Canon on a daily basis and is obscene beyond words.  So I don't know why
>they pay him to cause trouble here.  He sure gives Canon a bad
>reputation.  We filtered him out long ago so we don't see his spam
>anymore.

TRY AND SPREADEM WID DIS

>  Just check a sampling of his 75 daily messages and you'll
>smell the stench.  Happy printing!  CuntJones

0
measekite
10/5/2005 7:55:06 AM

Tony wrote:

>"Zebbik" <zebik@op.pl> wrote:
>

>>Hi.
>>
>>I'm a fresh owner of Canon PIXMA ip4000. This is a really good printer.
>>Everything works fine but I don't understand one thing.
>>
>>When I print pages with ticked duplex printing function, everything black
>>text/pictures/etc. looks like it is printed using only half tone of colour.
>>Explanation: If you for example normally print 50% of colour e.g. black on
>>purpose it is printed as dither pattern. But when you use solid kolor (e.g.
>>black) it is printed as solid.
>>
>>When I print as a duplex it prints me solid colours as a dither patter like
>>in about 50% of colour whilst when I switch off the duplex function
>>everything looks standard.
>>
>>Please help me to solve this problem.
>>
>>Best regards. Bye.
>>

>This topic was discussed previously in the thread "I also need help with Duplex
>on my IP4000 (Different Problem)".
>Please ignore the trash that appears  from time to time in that rather long
>thread.
>The facts are as follows....
>This is a function of automatic duplexing with this printer....there is no
>workaround other than manual duplexing.
>The printer output is lower quality with auto duplexing and it also prints
>slightly more slowly (about 5-10%) ignoring drying time.
>Tony

TONY DA TIGER IS FULL OF CRAP.  I USE IT ALL OF THE TIME AND HAVE NOT
PROBLEM WITH IT.  ALL THESE ASSHOLES HAVE NOTHING TO DO BUT JERK OFF
WHILE DUPLEXING.  I MULTITASK.
0
measekite
10/5/2005 7:56:39 AM
measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote:
>Tony wrote:
>
>>"Zebbik" <zebik@op.pl> wrote:
>>

>>>Hi.
>>>
>>>I'm a fresh owner of Canon PIXMA ip4000. This is a really good printer.
>>>Everything works fine but I don't understand one thing.
>>>
>>>When I print pages with ticked duplex printing function, everything black
>>>text/pictures/etc. looks like it is printed using only half tone of colour.
>>>Explanation: If you for example normally print 50% of colour e.g. black on
>>>purpose it is printed as dither pattern. But when you use solid kolor (e.g.
>>>black) it is printed as solid.
>>>
>>>When I print as a duplex it prints me solid colours as a dither patter like
>>>in about 50% of colour whilst when I switch off the duplex function
>>>everything looks standard.
>>>
>>>Please help me to solve this problem.
>>>
>>>Best regards. Bye.
>>>

>>This topic was discussed previously in the thread "I also need help with
>>Duplex
>>on my IP4000 (Different Problem)".
>>Please ignore the trash that appears  from time to time in that rather long
>>thread.
>>The facts are as follows....
>>This is a function of automatic duplexing with this printer....there is no
>>workaround other than manual duplexing.
>>The printer output is lower quality with auto duplexing and it also prints
>>slightly more slowly (about 5-10%) ignoring drying time.
>>Tony
>>

>TONY DA TIGER IS FULL OF CRAP.  I USE IT ALL OF THE TIME AND HAVE NOT
>PROBLEM WITH IT.  ALL THESE ASSHOLES HAVE NOTHING TO DO BUT JERK OFF
>WHILE DUPLEXING.  I MULTITASK.

The quality is less when you auto duplex.
This is a fact.
Any chance you could actually refute this using evidence however slim, or will
you be your natural offensive self and continue to ignore the original poster's
question?
Tony
0
Tony
10/5/2005 8:27:17 AM

Tony wrote:

>measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote:
>

>>Tony wrote:

>>>This topic was discussed previously in the thread "I also need help with
>>>Duplex
>>>on my IP4000 (Different Problem)".
>>>Please ignore the trash that appears  from time to time in that rather long
>>>thread.
>>>The facts are as follows....
>>>This is a function of automatic duplexing with this printer....there is no
>>>workaround other than manual duplexing.
>>>The printer output is lower quality with auto duplexing and it also prints
>>>slightly more slowly (about 5-10%) ignoring drying time.
>>>Tony
>>>

>>TONY DA TIGER IS FULL OF CRAP.  I USE IT ALL OF THE TIME AND HAVE NOT
>>PROBLEM WITH IT.  ALL THESE ASSHOLES HAVE NOTHING TO DO BUT JERK OFF
>>WHILE DUPLEXING.  I MULTITASK.
>>

>The quality is less when you auto duplex.
>This is a fact.
>Any chance you could actually refute this using evidence however slim, or will
>you be your natural offensive self and continue to ignore the original poster's
>question?
>Tony da Tiger

0
measekite
10/5/2005 8:31:25 AM
measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote:
>Tony wrote:
>
>>measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote:

>>>TONY DA TIGER IS FULL OF CRAP.  I USE IT ALL OF THE TIME AND HAVE NOT
>>>PROBLEM WITH IT.  ALL THESE ASSHOLES HAVE NOTHING TO DO BUT JERK OFF
>>>WHILE DUPLEXING.  I MULTITASK.
>>>

>>The quality is less when you auto duplex.
>>This is a fact.
>>Any chance you could actually refute this using evidence however slim, or
>>will
>>you be your natural offensive self and continue to ignore the original
>>poster's
>>question?
>>Tony da Tiger

I thought not, so once more you have lied in order to deliberately mislead
someone who has asked for help.
Tony
0
Tony
10/5/2005 8:41:49 AM
Tony <> wrote in news:part1of1.1.VV3OkZdA9iZ5cA@ue.ph:

> measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote:
>>Tony wrote:
>>

> I thought not, so once more you have lied in order to deliberately
> mislead someone who has asked for help.
> Tony

It's called "Measekite's subtle marketing for Canon". He's the number
one spammer in the newsgroup. Everyone knows this. His strategy goes
something like this: You never speak of any Canon weakness.  If there is
word of one you ignore the question, quickly change the wording in the
person's original post, then lie, spew obscenities, and then remind
people to use only Canon inks and study Canon's "wonderfully in-depth
manual" cover to cover. And if they still have a problem you tell them
flatly "You're just an asshole!"

Tyler
0
Tyler
10/5/2005 1:41:07 PM

Tony wrote:

>measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote:
>

>>Tony wrote:

>>>The quality is less when you auto duplex.
>>>This is a fact.
>>>Any chance you could actually refute this using evidence however slim, or
>>>will
>>>you be your natural offensive self and continue to ignore the original
>>>poster's
>>>question?
>>>Tony da Tiger
>>>

>I thought not, so once more you have lied in order to deliberately mislead
>someone who has asked for help.
>Tony da Tiger

0
measekite
10/5/2005 3:34:07 PM

Tyler K. wrote:

>Tony <> wrote in news:part1of1.1.VV3OkZdA9iZ5cA@ue.ph:
>

>>measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote:
>>

>>>Tony wrote:
>>>

>>I thought not, so once more you have lied in order to deliberately
>>mislead someone who has asked for help.
>>Tony
>>

>It's called "Measekite's subtle marketing for Canon". He's the number
>one spammer in the newsgroup. Everyone knows this. His strategy goes
>something like this: You never speak of any Canon weakness.  If there is
>word of one you ignore the question, quickly change the wording in the
>person's original post, then lie, spew obscenities, and then remind
>people to *use only Canon inks* and study Canon's "wonderfully in-depth
>manual" cover to cover.

NOTHING WRONG WITH THE MANUAL

> And if they still have a problem you tell them
>flatly "You're just an asshole!"

HOW DID YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE.

>Tyler

0
measekite
10/5/2005 3:35:49 PM
Tyler K. wrote:

> Tony <> wrote in news:part1of1.1.VV3OkZdA9iZ5cA@ue.ph:
>

>>measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Tony wrote:
>>>

>>I thought not, so once more you have lied in order to deliberately
>>mislead someone who has asked for help.
>>Tony
>>

> It's called "Measekite's subtle marketing for Canon". He's the number
> one spammer in the newsgroup. Everyone knows this. His strategy goes
> something like this: You never speak of any Canon weakness.  If there is
> word of one you ignore the question, quickly change the wording in the
> person's original post, then lie, spew obscenities, and then remind
> people to use only Canon inks and study Canon's "wonderfully in-depth
> manual" cover to cover. And if they still have a problem you tell them
> flatly "You're just an asshole!"
>

> Tyler
Don't pay any attention to measershithead. He's so fucking dumb it's
pathetic. He has no experience with printers, ink, paper or anything
connected with printing.
He works for canon (their #1 asshole!).
Frank
0
Frank
10/5/2005 3:49:57 PM
measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:ppS0f.645$ht7.89
@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com:

> Tyler K. wrote:
>
>>Tony <> wrote in news:part1of1.1.VV3OkZdA9iZ5cA@ue.ph:

>>>I thought not, so once more you have lied in order to deliberately
>>>mislead someone who has asked for help.
>>>Tony
>>>

>>It's called "Measekite's subtle marketing for Canon". He's the number
>>one spammer in the newsgroup. Everyone knows this. His strategy goes
>>something like this: You never speak of any Canon weakness.  If there is
>>word of one you ignore the question, quickly change the wording in the
>>person's original post, then lie, spew obscenities, and then remind
>>people to *use only Canon inks* and study Canon's "wonderfully in-depth
>>manual" cover to cover.
>>

> NOTHING WRONG WITH THE MANUAL

Show us the page number and quote the passage in the Canon manual where it
tells you that when printing text (for example) with duplex checked the
driver will switch from an all  pigmented black to an off-black, what-u-ma-
call-it, "duplex mix". Don't deny it's not a different printout. I can
easily see the addition of colour inks to  the mix. So what is it going to
be? Are you going to lie, change my words, scream profanities or try ignore
the question when challenged?

Tyler
0
Tyler
10/5/2005 4:40:38 PM
Tyler K. wrote:

> measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:ppS0f.645$ht7.89
> @newssvr21.news.prodigy.com:
>

>>Tyler K. wrote:

>>>It's called "Measekite's subtle marketing for Canon". He's the number
>>>one spammer in the newsgroup. Everyone knows this. His strategy goes
>>>something like this: You never speak of any Canon weakness.  If there is
>>>word of one you ignore the question, quickly change the wording in the
>>>person's original post, then lie, spew obscenities, and then remind
>>>people to *use only Canon inks* and study Canon's "wonderfully in-depth
>>>manual" cover to cover.
>>>

>>NOTHING WRONG WITH THE MANUAL
>

> Show us the page number and quote the passage in the Canon manual where it
> tells you that when printing text (for example) with duplex checked the
> driver will switch from an all  pigmented black to an off-black, what-u-ma-
> call-it, "duplex mix". Don't deny it's not a different printout. I can
> easily see the addition of colour inks to  the mix. So what is it going to
> be? Are you going to lie, change my words, scream profanities or try ignore
> the question when challenged?
>

> Tyler
Don't hold your breath as your dealing with an idiot and expecting an
intelligible response.
Good luck!
Frank
0
Frank
10/5/2005 5:05:22 PM

Frank wrote:

> Tyler K. wrote:
>
>> Tony <> wrote in news:part1of1.1.VV3OkZdA9iZ5cA@ue.ph:

>>> I thought not, so once more you have lied in order to deliberately
>>> mislead someone who has asked for help.
>>> Tony
>>>

>> It's called "Measekite's subtle marketing for Canon". He's the number
>> one spammer in the newsgroup. Everyone knows this. His strategy goes
>> something like this: You never speak of any Canon weakness.  If there
>> is word of one you ignore the question, quickly change the wording in
>> the person's original post, then lie, spew obscenities, and then
>> remind people to use only Canon inks and study Canon's "wonderfully
>> in-depth manual" cover to cover. And if they still have a problem you
>> tell them flatly "You're just an asshole!"
>>

>> Tyler
>
> Don't pay any attention to me. I am so fucking dumb it's pathetic I
> have no experience with printers, ink, paper or anything connected
> with printing.
> I work for canon (their #1 asshole!).
> Frank

GEE FRANK - WHEN DID YOU GET THAT JOB
0
measekite
10/5/2005 6:07:47 PM

Frank wrote:

> Tyler K. wrote:
>
>> measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:ppS0f.645$ht7.89
>> @newssvr21.news.prodigy.com:

>>> NOTHING WRONG WITH THE MANUAL
>>

>> Show us the page number and quote the passage in the Canon manual
>> where it
>> tells you that when printing text (for example) with duplex checked the
>> driver will switch from an all  pigmented black to an off-black,
>> what-u-ma-
>> call-it, "duplex mix". Don't deny it's not a different printout. I
>> can easily see the addition of colour inks to  the mix. So what is it
>> going to be? Are you going to lie, change my words, scream
>> profanities or try ignore
>> the question when challenged?
>>

>> Tyler
>
> Don't hold your breath as your dealing with an idiot and expecting an
> intelligible response.
> Good luck!
> Frank

WHY DO YOU CONTINUALLY CALL YOURSELF AN IDIOT.  WELL I DO AGREE WITH YOU.
0
measekite

------=_NextPart_000_0043_01C5C9D3.2E5D5C40

Measekite  why don't you just leave us alone
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

:

>>> measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:ppS0f.645$ht7.89
>>> @newssvr21.news.prodigy.com:

------=_NextPart_000_0043_01C5C9D3.2E5D5C40

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D5><EM>Measekite&nbsp;=20
why don't you just leave us alone</EM></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><EM><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D5>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D</FONT></EM></DI=

<DIV><EM><FONT face=3DArial size=3D5></FONT></EM>&nbsp;</DIV><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>:<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; measekite &lt;</FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:inkystinky@oem.com"><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>inkystinky@oem.com</FONT></A><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&gt; =
wrote in=20
</FONT><A href=3D"news:ppS0f.645$ht7.89"><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>news:ppS0f.645$ht7.89</FONT></A><BR><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>&gt;&gt;&gt;=20
@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com:<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Tony =
&lt;&gt; wrote=20
in </FONT><A href=3D"news:part1of1.1.VV3OkZdA9iZ5cA@ue.ph"><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>news:part1of1.1.VV3OkZdA9iZ5cA@ue.ph</FONT></A><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>:<BR><BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; I thought not, so once more =
you have=20
lied in order to deliberately<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; mislead =
someone who=20
has asked for help.<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;=20
Tony<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&nbsp;=20
<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<=
BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;=20
It's called "Measekite's subtle marketing for Canon". He's the=20
number<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; one spammer in the newsgroup. Everyone =
knows=20
this. His strategy <BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; goes something like this: =
You never=20
speak of any Canon weakness.&nbsp; <BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; If there is =
word of=20
one you ignore the question, quickly change the <BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; =
wording=20
in the person's original post, then lie, spew obscenities,=20
<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; and then remind people to *use only Canon inks* =
and=20
study Canon's <BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; "wonderfully in-depth manual" =
cover to=20
cover.<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; =
NOTHING=20
WRONG WITH THE MANUAL</FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0043_01C5C9D3.2E5D5C40--

0
Andy
--------------000600000306040406000304

*

> /
> /
> /=========================================/
> //
> :

> in news:ppS0f.645$ht7.89

> number

--------------000600000306040406000304

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Andy Petro wrote:<br>
 type="cite">
&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt; measekite &lt;</font><a href="mailto:inkystinky@oem.com"><font
 face="Arial" size="2">inkystinky@oem.com</font></a><font face="Arial"
 size="2">&gt; wrote in </font><a href="news:ppS0f.645$ht7.89"><font
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Tony &lt;&gt; wrote in </font><a
 face="Arial" size="2">:<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; I thought not, so once more you have lied in
order to deliberately<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; mislead someone who has asked for help.<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Tony<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&nbsp; <br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; It's called "Measekite's subtle marketing for
Canon". He's the number<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; one spammer in the newsgroup. Everyone knows this.
His strategy <br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; goes something like this: You never speak of any
Canon weakness.&nbsp; <br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; If there is word of one you ignore the question,
quickly change the <br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; wording in the person's original post, then lie,
spew obscenities, <br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; and then remind people to *use only Canon inks*
and study Canon's <br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; "wonderfully in-depth manual" cover to cover.<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; NOTHING WRONG WITH THE MANUAL</font></blockquote>

--------------000600000306040406000304--
0
measekite
10/5/2005 11:56:30 PM
Andy Petro wrote:
> /Measekite  why don't you just leave us alone/
> /=========================================/
> //
> :
>  >>
>  >>> measekite <inkystinky@oem.com <mailto:inkystinky@oem.com>> wrote in
>  >>> @newssvr21.news.prodigy.com:
>  >>>>>>> Tony <> wrote in news:part1of1.1.VV3OkZdA9iZ5cA@ue.ph:
>
>  >>>>>> I thought not, so once more you have lied in order to deliberately
>  >>>>>> mislead someone who has asked for help.
>  >>>>>> Tony
>  >>>>>>
>  >>>>>>
>  >>>>>
>  >>>>>
>  >>>>>
>  >>>>>
>  >>>>>
>  >>>>> It's called "Measekite's subtle marketing for Canon". He's the number
>  >>>>> one spammer in the newsgroup. Everyone knows this. His strategy
>  >>>>> goes something like this: You never speak of any Canon weakness.
>  >>>>> If there is word of one you ignore the question, quickly change the
>  >>>>> wording in the person's original post, then lie, spew obscenities,
>  >>>>> and then remind people to *use only Canon inks* and study Canon's
>  >>>>> "wonderfully in-depth manual" cover to cover.
>  >>>>>
>  >>>>
>  >>>> NOTHING WRONG WITH THE MANUAL

Never mind him Andy.
We all know he's nothing but a fuckwit moron of an idiot. He NEVER post
anything that's helpful or even truthful. The best he can do is all cap
crap and changing the wording of others post. That's it!
He is the most pathetic piece of shit to ever post on any ng.
Ignore his stupid remarks.
Kill file him as I did. I only see his outrageously dumb remakes in
response to people like you.
Frank
0
Frank
10/6/2005 12:20:49 AM
Tyler K. wrote:

> measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:ppS0f.645$ht7.89
> @newssvr21.news.prodigy.com:
>>>
>>>It's called "Measekite's subtle marketing for Canon". He's the number
>>>one spammer in the newsgroup. Everyone knows this. His strategy goes
>>>something like this: You never speak of any Canon weakness.  If there is
>>>word of one you ignore the question, quickly change the wording in the
>>>person's original post, then lie, spew obscenities, and then remind
>>>people to *use only Canon inks* and study Canon's "wonderfully in-depth
>>>manual" cover to cover.
>>>

>>NOTHING WRONG WITH THE MANUAL
>

> Show us the page number and quote the passage in the Canon manual where it
> tells you that when printing text (for example) with duplex checked the
> driver will switch from an all  pigmented black to an off-black, what-u-ma-
> call-it, "duplex mix". Don't deny it's not a different printout. I can
> easily see the addition of colour inks to  the mix. So what is it going to
> be? Are you going to lie, change my words, scream profanities or try ignore
> the question when challenged?
>
> Tyler

He's ignoring your question because there seems to be something wrong
with his Canon manual.

-Taliesyn
0
Taliesyn
10/6/2005 12:54:14 AM
Taliesyn wrote:
> Tyler K. wrote:
>
>> measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:ppS0f.645$ht7.89
>> @newssvr21.news.prodigy.com:

>>> NOTHING WRONG WITH THE MANUAL
>>

>> Show us the page number and quote the passage in the Canon manual
>> where it
>> tells you that when printing text (for example) with duplex checked the
>> driver will switch from an all  pigmented black to an off-black,
>> what-u-ma-
>> call-it, "duplex mix". Don't deny it's not a different printout. I can
>> easily see the addition of colour inks to  the mix. So what is it
>> going to be? Are you going to lie, change my words, scream profanities
>> or try ignore
>> the question when challenged?
>>
>> Tyler
>

> He's ignoring your question because there seems to be something wrong
> with his Canon manual.
>
> -Taliesyn

Well you know where he likes to have the canon aimed!
Hint...he'll bend over for anything canon.:-)
Frank
0
Frank
--------------080303080002060303050706

Frank wrote:

> Andy Petro wrote:
>
>> /Measekite  why don't you just leave us alone/
>> /=========================================/
>> // :
>>  >>
>>  >>> measekite <inkystinky@oem.com <mailto:inkystinky@oem.com>> wrote
>> in news:ppS0f.645$ht7.89
>>  >>> @newssvr21.news.prodigy.com:
>>  >>>>>>> Tony <> wrote in news:part1of1.1.VV3OkZdA9iZ5cA@ue.ph:
>>
>>  >>>>>> I thought not, so once more you have lied in order to
>> deliberately
>>  >>>>>> mislead someone who has asked for help.
>>  >>>>>> Tony
>>  >>>>>>
>>  >>>>>>  >>>>>
>>  >>>>>
>>  >>>>>
>>  >>>>>
>>  >>>>>
>>  >>>>> It's called "Measekite's subtle marketing for Canon". He's the
>> number
>>  >>>>> one spammer in the newsgroup. Everyone knows this. His strategy
>>  >>>>> goes something like this: You never speak of any Canon
>> weakness.  >>>>> If there is word of one you ignore the question,
>> quickly change the
>>  >>>>> wording in the person's original post, then lie, spew
>> obscenities,
>>  >>>>> and then remind people to *use only Canon inks* and study Canon's
>>  >>>>> "wonderfully in-depth manual" cover to cover.
>>  >>>>>
>>  >>>>
>>  >>>> *NOTHING WRONG WITH THE MANUAL*
>

> Never mind him Andy.
> We all know I am nothing but a fuckwit moron of an idiot. I NEVER post
> anything that's helpful or even truthful. The best I can do is all cap
> crap. That's it!
> I am the most pathetic piece of shit to ever post on any ng.
> Ignore mystupid remarks.
> Kill file him as I make believe I did. I only see his outrageously
> dumb remakes in response to people like you. lie lie
> Frank da Crank

BOY THAT WAS A MOUTHFUL

--------------080303080002060303050706

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Frank wrote:<br>
Petro wrote:
alone/
/=========================================/
// :
&nbsp;&gt;&gt;
&nbsp;&gt;&gt;&gt; measekite &lt;<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:inkystinky@oem.com">inkystinky@oem.com</a>
&nbsp;&gt;&gt;&gt; @newssvr21.news.prodigy.com:
&nbsp;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Tony &lt;&gt; wrote in
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="news:part1of1.1.VV3OkZdA9iZ5cA@ue.ph:">news:part1of1.1.VV3OkZdA9iZ5cA@ue.ph:</a>
&nbsp;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; I thought not, so once more you have lied in
order to deliberately
&nbsp;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; mislead someone who has asked for help.
&nbsp;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Tony
&nbsp;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&nbsp;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; &nbsp;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&nbsp;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&nbsp;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&nbsp;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&nbsp;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&nbsp;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; It's called "Measekite's subtle marketing for
Canon". He's the number
&nbsp;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; one spammer in the newsgroup. Everyone knows
this. His strategy
&nbsp;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; goes something like this: You never speak of any
Canon weakness. &nbsp;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; If there is word of one you
ignore the question, quickly change the
&nbsp;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; wording in the person's original post, then lie,
spew obscenities,
&nbsp;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; and then remind people to *use only Canon inks*
and study Canon's
&nbsp;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; "wonderfully in-depth manual" cover to cover.
&nbsp;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&nbsp;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
Never mind him Andy.
We all know I am nothing but a fuckwit moron of an idiot. I NEVER post
anything that's helpful or even truthful. The best I can do is all cap
crap. That's it!
I am the most pathetic piece of shit to ever post on any ng.
Ignore mystupid remarks.
Kill file him as I make believe I did. I only see his outrageously dumb
remakes in response to people like you.
lie lie<br>
Frank
da Crank<br>
BOY THAT WAS A MOUTHFUL<br>

--------------080303080002060303050706--
0
measekite
10/6/2005 2:50:32 AM

Frank wrote:

> Taliesyn wrote:
>
>> Tyler K. wrote:
>>
>>> measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:ppS0f.645$ht7.89
>>> @newssvr21.news.prodigy.com:

>>> Show us the page number and quote the passage in the Canon manual
>>> where it
>>> tells you that when printing text (for example) with duplex checked the
>>> driver will switch from an all  pigmented black to an off-black,
>>> what-u-ma-
>>> call-it, "duplex mix". Don't deny it's not a different printout. I
>>> can easily see the addition of colour inks to  the mix. So what is
>>> it going to be? Are you going to lie, change my words, scream
>>> profanities or try ignore
>>> the question when challenged?
>>>
>>> Tyler
>>

>> He's ignoring your question because there seems to be something wrong
>> with his Canon manual.
>>
>> -Taliesyn
>

> Well you know where he likes to have the canon aimed!
> Hint...I'll bend over for anything canon.:-)
> Frank

OH
0
measekite

Canon PIXMA iP4000 duplex printing
Greetings I wish to print a 2 sided A4 document so that it can be folded (A5) Trouble is that when printed and folded the 2nd side is upside down in relation to the 1st Is there a way/setting to fix this, or am I stuck with printing one side then manually turning the paper to print the other side ? Martin ©¿©¬ <Martin @mandeREMOVETHIS.plus.com> wrote in message news:j8pnl05qs6lqr3m3l269i459rgm879aghc@4ax.com... > Greetings > > I wish to print a 2 sided A4 document so that it can be folded (A5) > Trouble is that when printed and folde...

Print Server for Canon Pixma iP4000?
Does anyone know of a print server that is compatible with the Canon Pixma iP4000? I am using a Netgear DG834G router/modem and have tried a Belkin print server which I found was compatible with my old Epson 830u (820 in the US). However it will not work with the Canon 4000. Any help appreciated. Thanks "Harry" <harry@hmack.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:v3flu0559kqocmk7j4r01ksqlqs46t731q@4ax.com... > Does anyone know of a print server that is compatible with the Canon > Pixma iP4000? I am using a Netgear DG834G router/modem and have tried > a ...

Canon Pixma ip4000 CD printing
I am considering buying a Canon Pixma ip4000 printer, particularly for the CD / DVD printing facility. So far I have been printing separate labels using the Nero Cover Designer software. Is it possible to use this software to print directly onto the disc with this printer using the dedicated cradle, or has the supplied Canon Easy-PhotoPrint software to be used? Also, is there any way of using the Canon software to print all the way to the hub, using suitable full face printable discs? The Canon software I have seen demonstrated leaves a large diameter non-printed area in the middle. ...

Problem with Canon Pixma ip4000 printer
X-No-Archive My Canon Pixma ip4000 printer: I haven't used it in months, and barely used it all before then, but just 2 weeks after my warranty ran out it has decided to stop working. When power is turned on, the printer head refuses to snap-to the center; it behaves as if it's locked or a pulley (rubber band?) isn't working. The power light flashes alternatively orange and green (which, according to the manual indicates a possible "repair shop" problem.) Before I bring this to a shop and spend probably the amount I paid for it brand-new, is there a way of fi...

Canon Pixma IP4000: Howto do CD Printing ?
We've just purchased the above printer and we have the printable cds, but for the life of me, where do you insert the 'plate' that holds the CD into the printer? The diagram on the cd 'plate' shows somekind of arrow that needs to be aligned, but where the heck is it?! Secondly, I'm trying to print borderless pictures but using the Easy Photo Print trims off pictures that are bigger than the paper size 4"x6". Is there a setting for 'print to fit' rather than 'crop'? Thanks for your kind help -- Steven Ung "St...

Re: Canon Pixma ip4000 CD printing
I have now bought my Canon Pixma ip4000 printer.WOW!! The template details for printing DVDs with Nero Cover Designer, posted by S.V. Groeneveld, are spot on. (re-copied below)Many, many thanks. (Sorry all you folks in the States where CD / DVD printing is not an option) A4 colour prints are fantastic. Like my older Canon S450 printer, if the print head does ever fail, it is so easy to replace and not that expensive if you shop around. It does not require a new machine as per Epson; and ink, especially if bought in bulk, means minimal costs. Duplex printing works likea dream.A most r...

Canon Pixma ip4000 CD printing template
I have now bought my Canon Pixma ip4000 printer.WOW!! The template details for printing DVDs with Nero Cover Designer, posted by S.V. Groeneveld, are spot on. (re-copied below)Many, many thanks. (Sorry all you folks in the States where CD / DVD printing is not an option) A4 colour prints are fantastic. Like my older Canon S450 printer, if the print head does ever fail, it is so easy to replace and not that expensive if you shop around. It does not require a new machine as per Epson; and ink, especially if bought in bulk, means minimal costs. Duplex printing works likea dream.A most r...

Warning about Canon PIXMA iP3000/iP4000 series printers
We were considering buying a Canon PIXMA iP3000 because these are the first printers we have ever seen that finally quit ripping people off quite so much on ink. The whole printer ink jet market, until now, has been a scam, making you spend an average of $40-$60 buy new print heads and cartridges for all three colors because one color runs out. That is like having to replace your gas tank, fuel pump, radiator, water pump, windshield washer tank and wiper motors, because you ran out of gas or got too low on radiator fluid. Oh, and by the way, there are no gauges, or transparent tanks, and no ...

Canon Pixma iP4000 refuses to print on empty ink
Hi all, a Canon Pixma iP4000 is used both from Mac and Win XP via USB (either or). The current default Win printing setup is to print BW only - most of the printouts are plain text. For any reason the printer used up the color ink very fast before. I guess, OOo on the Mac did not know about the black text ink, nor the black photo ink and used YMC instead - those where empty first. Now photo black was empty. The printer extension (Win) then refused to print the next BW page. Its help mentionned that printing could be done on one's own risk. However, there was no option at a...

UPDATE: "Problem with Canon Pixma ip4000 printer"
I received a brand-new (refurbished? not sure) ip4000 Pixma tonight from Canon, even though my defective one was two weeks past warranty. And yes, it came with a new print head and new ink. So, thanks to this excellent customer service, my opinion on Canon has done a 180: (reversing my earlier, knee-jerk vow) I will definitely continue buying Canon products. Shnaggletooth shnaggletooth@yahoo.com wrote: >I received a brand-new (refurbished? not sure) ip4000 Pixma tonight >from Canon, even though my defective one was two weeks past warranty. >And yes, it came with a new p...

Canon Pixma printers: ink cartridges, print-head cleaners
I've just bought a Canon Pixma iP3000 printer and would like advice ink cartidges and print-head care. Considering costs for genuine Canon cartridges vs. generic it seems to me that the latter would be more cost effective - providing they don't ruin the printheads. And what about the print-head cleaning cartridges I've seen advertised. Do they work? If so, occasional use of these cleaning cartridges might make up for whatever risks using generic cartridges might entail. Or so I have been figuring. I'd appreciate advice from someone who has had experience with thes...

Canon Pixma iP4000 & 5000 CD/DVD printing -In Canada
Can anyone comment -for certain- if the new Cannon Pixma line (4000/5000) is able to print directly on CD/DVD's? There seems to be quite a bit of uncertainty about this. Originally it seemed as though only UK models did, but now I've heard rumors that the North America versions can as well.... Anyone own one of these, and can say for sure? TIA, Bertrand I have both the ip3000 and ip4000...neither can print to CD. Frustrating because you can see where the CD tray would fit into it :-( Jeff H <bertrandr@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1098898862.559168.92...

Canon Pixma IP4000, when does printer use BCI-3EBK cart ink
As subject Is it only when plain paper is selected? Only when greyscale is selected? Only when draft is selected? Thanks in advance tHatDudeUK wrote: > As subject > > Is it only when plain paper is selected? Only when greyscale is > selected? Only when draft is selected? > > Thanks in advance Normally it uses BCI3e all the time except when printing photos, so when photo or glossy paper is selected. When you print text and business documents with graphics. tHatDudeUK wrote: >As subject > >Is it only when plain paper is selected...

Adding paper size presets for Canon PIXMA printer Easy-Print software?
The Canon PIXMA printers come with Easy-Photo Print software. This has a few preset paper sizes on the Paper selection menu. Can you add another size to this page? I have some photo paper which is standard A4 size (Letter Size) but twice as long as the normal pages. That is 8.3 in x 23.4 in (210 mm x 594 mm). -- Thanks in advance ...

Duplex printing on a non-duplex printer with yap
I'm accustomed to do this with other applications. The procedure is pretty simple: 1. Print all odd-numbered pages. 2. Remove printing, turn upside down, and place in printer's input tray. 3. Print all even-numbered pages in reverse order. yap's "Print PostScript" command can print odd and even-numbered pages, but can't print in reverse (at least not in the version I have, 2.4.1956, acquired with the current distribution of MikTeX). This makes things more complicated: 1. Print all odd-numbered pages. 2. Remove printing, manually restack backwards, turn upside down,...

FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used)

What Canon Printer to Print A3 and Print to DVDS/CDS ???
And of course print great pitcures :) I don't want much, but getting all these three things seems to be hard. Atleast from Canon. Thanks for any help !!! ...

Which Printer Should I buy? Canon IP4000, Canon I865, Epson R300
Which is the best printer? Main points below. 1. Accuracy when printing to CD/DVD (My old Epson 900 was a devil to set up) going off center and needed adjusting. 2. Economy. Although I can get the ink for about the same cost which printer performs best. 3. Print quality Photo / CD DVD To put it into perspective here are the best prices I have found for the printers so far. 1. Epson R300 �84.95 2. Canon I865 �119.99 3. Canon IP4000 �99.99 Thanks Mike I have the R300 and love it. I do not love the price of the replacement ink. I have printed about 200 DVD ...

Print on duplex Printer
Hi NG, this might be off-topic on the one hand, but on the other hand I suppose that you guys can solve my problem easily. I want to print a script (.PDF-File) on a duplex printer. Unfortunately the file is designed to be printed one page only. Therefore I have to add a y-offset of 90pt to each even(!) page, so that the margin allows a useful book binding. Using ghostview I am unable to apply modifications to every second page. What can I do? Thanks in advance Niels > the file is designed to be printed one page only. Therefore I have to > add a y-offset of 90pt to each even(!) ...

Canon PIXMA iP4000
Is this printer available on-line in the UK yet and if so where? Martin ���� On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 13:39:35 +0100, Martin ���� wrote: > Is this printer available on-line in the UK yet and if so where? It's announced for August in the US - and I have not seen it there yet. For Europe it's announced for September - I was told about a first delivery in Germany on 2004-09-05. HTH, Martin PS: oops, sorry for you that you have a name like this ;-) I just noticed because it exploded my introduction line. On 9 Aug 2004 08:23:14 GMT, Martin Trautmann <t-use@gmx...

Canon PIXMA iP4000
I can't seem to find the drivers for my Canon PIXMA iP4000. Has anyone set it up sucessfully? I'm using kernel 2.6.11 on a Gentoo box. "hyperfusion" <jonathanho15@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1114820232.945735.55130@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... >I can't seem to find the drivers for my Canon PIXMA iP4000. Has >anyone > set it up sucessfully? > I'm using kernel 2.6.11 on a Gentoo box. > Canon has drivers for Linux on the japanese website. It's quite a PITA to find them, but go for www.canon.jp and search for an ed...

canon pixma ip4000
welps, I had the occasion to print some pics for my mom but unfornately, it was for rancid gossip involving my cousins. anyways.... the pixma ip4000 did a really good job of printing the pictures on plain paper under windows98 pmview version and was surprisingly fast (much faster than the old epson color600 was, that one took forever to print a color pic). I just wish it were so for the OS/2 version of pmview. it wasn't very good. it looked like a cross between 16bit & 256bit colors On Sun, 08 May 2005 18:07:33 -0400, Dilbert Firestorm wrote: :>welps,...

Web resources about - Canon PIXMA ip4000. Duplex printing. - comp.periphs.printers

Printing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the process of reproducing text and images. For the handwriting method often called printing, see block letters . For other ...

Britain's Independent will stop printing newspapers as it goes online-only
[ SMH - Text-only index ] Britain's Independent will stop printing newspapers as it goes online-only Date: February 13 2016 London: Britain's ...

Britain's Independent will stop printing newspapers as it goes online-only
The Indy will disappear from British news stands as it becomes one of the first national newspapers in the world to buckle under pressure from ...

Britain's Independent will stop printing newspapers as it goes online-only
The Indy will disappear from British news stands as it becomes one of the first national newspapers in the world to buckle under pressure from ...

Why is the UK still printing its laws on vellum?
After a U-turn, the UK government is to continue printing and storing its laws on vellum. Shouldn't it go digital?

Firefox 44 adds H.264 video support on desktop, supports cloud printing on Android
... its heels. Like the previous release, the most visible changes are reserved for the mobile build. Android users gain support for cloud printing ...

This 3D printing pen is just what you need to bring your art to life
3D printing is all the rage these days because it's pretty awesome to make your concepts into a physical reality, and having a 3D printing pen ...

Stratasys Partners with Adobe to Broaden Adoption of 3D Printing with New Color Experience and Simplified ...
Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq:SSYS), the 3D printing and additive manufacturing solutions company, today announced that it has taken color 3D printing ...

ICYMI: Printing in 4D, solar panel breakthrough and more
Today on In Case You Missed It: Scientists at Harvard have figured out how to print incredibly small, shape-shifting creations out of hydrogel ...

Hands On With Mattel's 'ThingMaker' 3D Printing For Kids
Mattel is re-imagining their ThingMaker toys as 3D printers for children to design and print action figures, jewelry or anything else they may ...