Canon Pixma IP4000 ink refills

My son has a Canon Pixma IP4000 and we are looking for cheap refills.
I use bulk refills for my Epson CX8400 from cisinks.com but they don't have
them for the IP4000.
I am pleased with the bulk refills and hope someone can direct us to a
place where they have the same type ink refill for the Canon Pixma IP4000
Thanks for any help.
John
0
thewiz

On Mar 30, 4:41=A0pm, thewiz <jwelles...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> My son has a Canon Pixma IP4000 and we are looking for cheap refills.
> I use bulk refills for my Epson CX8400 from cisinks.com but they don't ha=
ve
> them for the IP4000.
> I am pleased with the bulk refills and hope someone can direct us to a
> place where they have the same type ink refill for the Canon Pixma IP4000
> Thanks for any help.
> John

Hi John,

A good source for inks for the Canon Pixma iP4000 is Supply Source.
They are located in New Jersey and you can email them at
supplysource(at)gmail(dot)com.

Fred
0
fredk