Canon Pixma IP4000 ink refills

My son has a Canon Pixma IP4000 and we are looking for cheap refills.
I use bulk refills for my Epson CX8400 from cisinks.com but they don't have
them for the IP4000.
I am pleased with the bulk refills and hope someone can direct us to a
place where they have the same type ink refill for the Canon Pixma IP4000
Thanks for any help.
John
0
thewiz

On Mar 30, 4:41=A0pm, thewiz <jwelles...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> My son has a Canon Pixma IP4000 and we are looking for cheap refills.
> I use bulk refills for my Epson CX8400 from cisinks.com but they don't ha=
ve
> them for the IP4000.
> I am pleased with the bulk refills and hope someone can direct us to a
> place where they have the same type ink refill for the Canon Pixma IP4000
> Thanks for any help.
> John

Hi John,

A good source for inks for the Canon Pixma iP4000 is Supply Source.
They are located in New Jersey and you can email them at
supplysource(at)gmail(dot)com.

Fred
0
fredk

Printer Ink

Canon Pixma IP4000, when does printer use BCI-3EBK cart ink
As subject Is it only when plain paper is selected? Only when greyscale is selected? Only when draft is selected? Thanks in advance tHatDudeUK wrote: > As subject > > Is it only when plain paper is selected? Only when greyscale is > selected? Only when draft is selected? > > Thanks in advance Normally it uses BCI3e all the time except when printing photos, so when photo or glossy paper is selected. When you print text and business documents with graphics. tHatDudeUK wrote: >As subject > >Is it only when plain paper is selected...

Canon Pixma Printer Ink
5-Pack Non-OEM Ink w/ Chip for Canon PGI-5BK CLI-8 Pixma MP500 MP530 MP600 MP800 iP4200 iP4300 iP4500 iP5200 iP5200 Price:$8.91 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B001IO6DEY Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B001IO6DEY Canon Pixma Pro9000 Professional Large Format Inkjet Printer (9995A001) Price:$499.99 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B000J1HPK8 Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B000J1HPK8 6 Pack (3xBlack + 1 of Each Color) Compatible Ink w/ Chip for Canon Pixma iP3300 iP3500 MP510 MX700 PGI-5BK CLI-8 Price:$21.45 Image: http://bestdea...

Refill ink for Canon iP4000
I have come to renew the cyan tank for the above printer - and although there is a strong argument for using originals, it only seems a month ago since this cartridge was replaced and I have not printed that much. I can only put the huge drain down to the fact that the printer head cleans itself every time a print is carried out. I am wondering whether the tank BCI-6C is pigment or dye based inks, and whether the JR Inkjet bulk refill inks are compatible (are they dye or pigment based?) I look at the cartridge which is reported low, and notice that there is a vertical tank abou...

Problem with Canon Pixma ip4000 printer
X-No-Archive My Canon Pixma ip4000 printer: I haven't used it in months, and barely used it all before then, but just 2 weeks after my warranty ran out it has decided to stop working. When power is turned on, the printer head refuses to snap-to the center; it behaves as if it's locked or a pulley (rubber band?) isn't working. The power light flashes alternatively orange and green (which, according to the manual indicates a possible "repair shop" problem.) Before I bring this to a shop and spend probably the amount I paid for it brand-new, is there a way of fi...

Ink for refilling Canon printer cartridges
About 3-4 years ago I found out you can refill printer cartridges and found a Canadian company that sold refill kits & ink. I bought a pint bottle and am just now running out, but it's been so long I have lost their contact info. The labels and instruction sheets don't have their name or number. Since I've had such good luck with their ink, I'd like to buy from them again before trying out another company. Anybody recognize this company? I remain respectful and a little bit hongry, X Guv Bob http://www.geocities.com/guvbob2003 Represented in all slander...

Canon Pixma IP3000 printer ink question
Basically, I`m looking at getting one of these printers, but spotted 2 different black ink carts, the BCI-3eBk and the BCI-6. The BCI-3eBK seems to be slightly more expensive than the BCI-6. Anyone got a clue what the difference is? Also, I was looking at an Epson R200 - is there any reason I should be panicking to cancel my order for a Canon and go for the Epson? -- What am I selling on ebay right now? http://tinyurl.com/38yjc Earn money reading emails! http://tinyurl.com/2pcgm Simon Finnigan wrote: >Basically, I`m looking at getting one of these printers, but s...

Canon Printer ink refills
I have an i860 and will be ordering my first refill kit from Atlantic inkjet . . . but . . . I was wondering, has anyone had any experience with long term refilling ink cartridges and were there any detrimental effects? I've read in other forums/discussion groups where some people report having to replace print heads after so many refills and speculation that replacement would not have been necessary had the person stuck with factory ink cartridges/"quality" inks/etc. I realize some information may be anecdotal but, probably, interesting none the less. <nomail...

Warning about Canon PIXMA iP3000/iP4000 series printers
We were considering buying a Canon PIXMA iP3000 because these are the first printers we have ever seen that finally quit ripping people off quite so much on ink. The whole printer ink jet market, until now, has been a scam, making you spend an average of $40-$60 buy new print heads and cartridges for all three colors because one color runs out. That is like having to replace your gas tank, fuel pump, radiator, water pump, windshield washer tank and wiper motors, because you ran out of gas or got too low on radiator fluid. Oh, and by the way, there are no gauges, or transparent tanks, and no ...

Printer ink level not changing in software
Hey all, Got a Canon ip4000 photo printer last night, and am enjoying it a great deal. I printed around 150 pages of black-and-white text, and then went to check the ink levels to see how efficient on ink this bad boy was going to be. I went into the Printer Utility, clicked on the ip4000 and clicked on "Utility" to get into the "Ink Levels" portion of the printer driver. As far as I can tell, the level looks full (in the software). I am dumb, and did not check visually to verify, but assumed the black ink should have lost at least a little bit of level after 150 pages...

Canon Pixma iP4000 refuses to print on empty ink
Hi all, a Canon Pixma iP4000 is used both from Mac and Win XP via USB (either or). The current default Win printing setup is to print BW only - most of the printouts are plain text. For any reason the printer used up the color ink very fast before. I guess, OOo on the Mac did not know about the black text ink, nor the black photo ink and used YMC instead - those where empty first. Now photo black was empty. The printer extension (Win) then refused to print the next BW page. Its help mentionned that printing could be done on one's own risk. However, there was no option at a...

UPDATE: "Problem with Canon Pixma ip4000 printer"
I received a brand-new (refurbished? not sure) ip4000 Pixma tonight from Canon, even though my defective one was two weeks past warranty. And yes, it came with a new print head and new ink. So, thanks to this excellent customer service, my opinion on Canon has done a 180: (reversing my earlier, knee-jerk vow) I will definitely continue buying Canon products. Shnaggletooth shnaggletooth@yahoo.com wrote: >I received a brand-new (refurbished? not sure) ip4000 Pixma tonight >from Canon, even though my defective one was two weeks past warranty. >And yes, it came with a new p...

Canon Pixma printers: ink cartridges, print-head cleaners
I've just bought a Canon Pixma iP3000 printer and would like advice ink cartidges and print-head care. Considering costs for genuine Canon cartridges vs. generic it seems to me that the latter would be more cost effective - providing they don't ruin the printheads. And what about the print-head cleaning cartridges I've seen advertised. Do they work? If so, occasional use of these cleaning cartridges might make up for whatever risks using generic cartridges might entail. Or so I have been figuring. I'd appreciate advice from someone who has had experience with thes...

How much ink is there in a Canon ip4000 ink cart?
How many ml of ink are there in the standard Canon IP4000 cart. Bought two different types and the difference in quantity is amazing. Thanks Mikey They are all the same, unless they are not full. BCI3Bk will hold about 21cc and color tanks about 12cc including the sponge. "Mikey" <Spammers@Suck.com> wrote in message news:_Hoaf.1285$fe6.76@newsfe2-win.ntli.net... > How many ml of ink are there in the standard Canon IP4000 cart. > > Bought two different types and the difference in quantity is amazing. > > Thanks > > Mikey >...

Web resources about - Canon Pixma IP4000 ink refills - comp.periphs.printers

Capillary refill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... of a finger until it turns white, and taking note of the time needed for the color to return once pressure is released. Normal capillary refill ...

Refills Lite on the App Store on iTunes
Get Refills Lite on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

How to Refill Keurig Coffee K-cups and Save Money on Coffee with this Video - YouTube
This video (from Howard at http://thewaterexchange.net) offers a simple method to refill the coffee K-cups used in the popular Keurig coffee ...

‘Refill policy’: doctors in Abu Dhabi to get power to issue long-term prescriptions
The Health Authority Abu Dhabi is in the final stages of implementing a 'refill policy' that will mean those chronic patients whose conditions ...

Could we refill the Great Artesian Basin with floodwater?
It's a temptingly simple idea that in times of flood we can inject surplus water back into the Great Artesian Basin. But while reinjection is ...

Review: Aukey’s 12,000mAh PB-N28 is the $25 battery that fully refills any current iPad
... Lightning port for recharging, PB-N28 arrives with only one thing: a micro-USB cable, which gets connected to a micro-USB port to refill the ...

Coke's 'Happiness Refill' Dispenses Internet Access in Brazil
Coca-Cola is turning its beachfront concept store in Rio de Janeiro into a lab for the company's "Happiness Refill" project a dispenser that ...

Kleiner Perkins Refills Wallet With $525M for Early Stage Companies
Sand Hill venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers has closed its fifteenth fund today of $525 million. As had been previously reported ...

Fast magma refills suggest some volcanoes connect straight to the mantle
Irazu volcano climbs 3,432 m above Costa Rica. Rafael Golan/Wikimedia Because of their location’s geology, Icelandic volcanoes are known to ...

Watch the crazy way you refill washer fluid in the Renault Twingo
Check out this video of the Renault Twingo's wild hood opening design.