Canon Pixma IP4000, when does printer use BCI-3EBK cart ink

As subject

Is it only when plain paper is selected? Only when greyscale is selected?
Only when draft is selected?

Thanks in advance

0
tHatDudeUK

tHatDudeUK wrote:
> As subject
>
> Is it only when plain paper is selected? Only when greyscale is
> selected? Only when draft is selected?
>
> Thanks in advance

Normally it uses BCI3e all the time except when printing photos, so when
photo or glossy paper is selected.

0
SleeperMan
2/13/2005 9:59:41 PM
When you print text and business documents with graphics.

tHatDudeUK wrote:

>As subject
>
>Is it only when plain paper is selected? Only when greyscale is selected?
>Only when draft is selected?
>
>Thanks in advance

0
measekite
2/14/2005 5:39:19 AM
Here is a quick test you can perform. Use a photo with quite a bit of black
areas. Open the cover on the printer and use a small screwdriver to hold
down the cover interlock so that you can actually see the ink being put on
the paper. Print the same photo using different paper modes. The BCI-3 black
(pigmented black) is deposited with a much wider path than the BCI-6 black.
Note also that the BCI-3 black appears to be used only when in plain paper
mode. All other modes use only the BCI-6 black. You will see this when
observing the printing operation. The other thing you can do is to wet your
fingertip and move it across the edge of the printed area onto the unprinted
area. You will see a difference in the amount of ink smearing.
--
Ron Cohen

"tHatDudeUK" <tHatDudeUK.spamtrap.@rapidplay.com> wrote in message
> As subject
>
> Is it only when plain paper is selected? Only when greyscale is selected?
> Only when draft is selected?
>
> Thanks in advance

0
Ron
2/14/2005 6:42:02 AM
3eBK is only used when you select plain paper. 3eBK usage varies according
to whether grayscale or colour documents are printed.  If you select
grayscale 3eBK is the only ink used however in colour documents 3eBK is
only used in areas of pure black.  Any paper setting other than plain paper
uses the smaller 6BK ink tank.  I know because on my IP4000 3eBK ink when
dry smears easily on touch and the only time this smearing stops is when
the 6BK ink is used.  I confirmed this by doing a nozzle check.  Anyone
else getting this smearing on plain inkjet paper, i've tried two different
types from staples, when using 3eBK ink and plain paper setting?  If it
doesn't and you're from the UK tell me which paper you're using and where
you got it, cheers!
0
speakeasy
2/14/2005 1:24:44 PM
speakeasy wrote:
> 3eBK is only used when you select plain paper. 3eBK usage varies according
> to whether grayscale or colour documents are printed.  If you select
> grayscale 3eBK is the only ink used however in colour documents 3eBK is
> only used in areas of pure black.  Any paper setting other than plain paper
> uses the smaller 6BK ink tank.  I know because on my IP4000 3eBK ink when
> dry smears easily on touch and the only time this smearing stops is when
> the 6BK ink is used.  I confirmed this by doing a nozzle check.  Anyone
> else getting this smearing on plain inkjet paper, i've tried two different
> types from staples, when using 3eBK ink and plain paper setting?  If it
> doesn't and you're from the UK tell me which paper you're using and where
> you got it, cheers!

Looking under a very strong magnifying glass it appears I see colored
dots at the edge of letters when printing text at maximum resolution
black on plain paper on my iP5000. I wish I had a microscope. I know
my older i860 blends colors for black in hi-res mode.

Anyone out there can borrow their kids' electron beam microscope? ;-)

-Taliesyn
0
Taliesyn
> When you print text and business documents with graphics.

This is not entirely true.
Print a photo on Plain Paper.......

0
PC
2/14/2005 8:22:14 PM
One should print photos on photo paper and business documents on plain
paper.  There are occasions where you print business documents on coated
paper or some other fancier paper but those are the exceptions when
considering how it is used most of the time.

PC Medic wrote:

>>When you print text and business documents with graphics.
>>

>This is not entirely true.
>Print a photo on Plain Paper.......

0
measekite
2/15/2005 12:20:26 AM
The fact remains those exceptions occur, and more frequently than you think.
For this reason, in an open forum where many new comers seek accurate
information I find it best not to make such generalized statements as
unfortunately many will take it as fact, which is not ALWAYS the case.

> One should print photos on photo paper and business documents on plain
> paper.  There are occasions where you print business documents on coated
> paper or some other fancier paper but those are the exceptions when
> considering how it is used most of the time.
>
> PC Medic wrote:
>
>>"measekite" <measekite@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>When you print text and business documents with graphics.
>>>

>>This is not entirely true.
>>Print a photo on Plain Paper.......

0
PC
2/15/2005 3:09:33 AM
What Taliesyn and speakeasy have posted is exactly the same as what I've
observed. In my previous post I failed to mention the speed with which
grayscale under plain paper mode is printed compared to color mode. It's
noticeably faster due to the usage of the wider nozzle pattern for the
BCI-3eBK. The comment about using the BCI-6 black with plain paper at
highest resolution (quality) is also what I've noticed.
--
Ron Cohen

"Taliesyn" <taliesyn4@netscape.net> wrote in message
> speakeasy wrote:
>> 3eBK is only used when you select plain paper. 3eBK usage varies
>> according
>> to whether grayscale or colour documents are printed.  If you select
>> grayscale 3eBK is the only ink used however in colour documents 3eBK is
>> only used in areas of pure black.  Any paper setting other than plain
>> paper
>> uses the smaller 6BK ink tank.  I know because on my IP4000 3eBK ink when
>> dry smears easily on touch and the only time this smearing stops is when
>> the 6BK ink is used.  I confirmed this by doing a nozzle check.  Anyone
>> else getting this smearing on plain inkjet paper, i've tried two
>> different
>> types from staples, when using 3eBK ink and plain paper setting?  If it
>> doesn't and you're from the UK tell me which paper you're using and where
>> you got it, cheers!
>

> Looking under a very strong magnifying glass it appears I see colored
> dots at the edge of letters when printing text at maximum resolution
> black on plain paper on my iP5000. I wish I had a microscope. I know
> my older i860 blends colors for black in hi-res mode.
>
> Anyone out there can borrow their kids' electron beam microscope? ;-)
>
> -Taliesyn

0
Ron
2/15/2005 4:47:33 AM
In article <F9fQd.30607$wi2.22621@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com>,
drc023@N^O+S~P^A^M.sbcglobal.net says...

>What Taliesyn and speakeasy have posted is exactly the same as what I've
>observed. In my previous post I failed to mention the speed with which
>grayscale under plain paper mode is printed compared to color mode. It's
>noticeably faster due to the usage of the wider nozzle pattern for the
>BCI-3eBK. The comment about using the BCI-6 black with plain paper at
>highest resolution (quality) is also what I've noticed.
>--
>Ron Cohen
>
>"Taliesyn" <taliesyn4@netscape.net> wrote in message
>> speakeasy wrote:
>>> 3eBK is only used when you select plain paper. 3eBK usage varies
>>> according
>>> to whether grayscale or colour documents are printed.  If you select
>>> grayscale 3eBK is the only ink used however in colour documents 3eBK is
>>> only used in areas of pure black.  Any paper setting other than plain
>>> paper
>>> uses the smaller 6BK ink tank.  I know because on my IP4000 3eBK ink when
>>> dry smears easily on touch and the only time this smearing stops is when
>>> the 6BK ink is used.  I confirmed this by doing a nozzle check.  Anyone
>>> else getting this smearing on plain inkjet paper, i've tried two
>>> different
>>> types from staples, when using 3eBK ink and plain paper setting?  If it
>>> doesn't and you're from the UK tell me which paper you're using and where
>>> you got it, cheers!
>>

>> Looking under a very strong magnifying glass it appears I see colored
>> dots at the edge of letters when printing text at maximum resolution
>> black on plain paper on my iP5000. I wish I had a microscope. I know
>> my older i860 blends colors for black in hi-res mode.
>>
>> Anyone out there can borrow their kids' electron beam microscope? ;-)
>>
>> -Taliesyn

Here's what I see.  From wetting the paper (and by amount of ink
used) it appears that plain paper/high resolution/duplex uses the
3eBK along with some blue (and maybe other colors) in the text--normal
mode seems waterproof, high resolution and some blue smears from
the black text, choose photo paper and the black smears altogether.

The annoying thing with this printer is that normal mode non-duplex
is fast enough and has good enough quality, but in normal duplex
mode text quality is insufficient.  From canon's site this is
apparently intentional--in duplex mode it makes the black lighter
to avoid it rubbing off in the printer.

I'm surprised the black is more likely to do that then the colored
(which seems to remain the same quality in duplex).

Is there any way to use auto duplex and get better black print?  High
quality is decent but is really slow.

Sean

0
you
2/16/2005 3:54:23 AM
"shillyard" <you@somehost.somedomain> wrote in message
> In article <F9fQd.30607$wi2.22621@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com>,
> drc023@N^O+S~P^A^M.sbcglobal.net says...
>>
>>What Taliesyn and speakeasy have posted is exactly the same as what I've
>>observed. In my previous post I failed to mention the speed with which
>>grayscale under plain paper mode is printed compared to color mode. It's
>>noticeably faster due to the usage of the wider nozzle pattern for the
>>BCI-3eBK. The comment about using the BCI-6 black with plain paper at
>>highest resolution (quality) is also what I've noticed.
>>--
>>Ron Cohen
>>
>>"Taliesyn" <taliesyn4@netscape.net> wrote in message
>>>

>>> Looking under a very strong magnifying glass it appears I see colored
>>> dots at the edge of letters when printing text at maximum resolution
>>> black on plain paper on my iP5000. I wish I had a microscope. I know
>>> my older i860 blends colors for black in hi-res mode.
>>>
>>> Anyone out there can borrow their kids' electron beam microscope? ;-)
>>>
>>> -Taliesyn
>>

> Here's what I see.  From wetting the paper (and by amount of ink
> used) it appears that plain paper/high resolution/duplex uses the
> 3eBK along with some blue (and maybe other colors) in the text--normal
> mode seems waterproof, high resolution and some blue smears from
> the black text, choose photo paper and the black smears altogether.
>
> The annoying thing with this printer is that normal mode non-duplex
> is fast enough and has good enough quality, but in normal duplex
> mode text quality is insufficient.  From canon's site this is
> apparently intentional--in duplex mode it makes the black lighter
> to avoid it rubbing off in the printer.
>
> I'm surprised the black is more likely to do that then the colored
> (which seems to remain the same quality in duplex).
>
> Is there any way to use auto duplex and get better black print?  High
> quality is decent but is really slow.
>
> Sean

This is due to the fact that the 3eBk is Pigment based (for sharper text)
and unfortunately pigmented inks tend to smear when rubbed.
The colors are dye based so the longer they are permitted to set on the
paper, the more permanent they become (with limits of course).

0
PC
2/16/2005 11:41:55 AM
The black you are describing is a pigmented ink.  It takes longer to dry.

shillyard wrote:

>In article <F9fQd.30607$wi2.22621@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com>,
>drc023@N^O+S~P^A^M.sbcglobal.net says...
>

>>What Taliesyn and speakeasy have posted is exactly the same as what I've
>>observed. In my previous post I failed to mention the speed with which
>>grayscale under plain paper mode is printed compared to color mode. It's
>>noticeably faster due to the usage of the wider nozzle pattern for the
>>BCI-3eBK. The comment about using the BCI-6 black with plain paper at
>>highest resolution (quality) is also what I've noticed.
>>--
>>Ron Cohen
>>
>>"Taliesyn" <taliesyn4@netscape.net> wrote in message

>>>Looking under a very strong magnifying glass it appears I see colored
>>>dots at the edge of letters when printing text at maximum resolution
>>>black on plain paper on my iP5000. I wish I had a microscope. I know
>>>my older i860 blends colors for black in hi-res mode.
>>>
>>>Anyone out there can borrow their kids' electron beam microscope? ;-)
>>>
>>>-Taliesyn
>>>

>Here's what I see.  From wetting the paper (and by amount of ink
>used) it appears that plain paper/high resolution/duplex uses the
>3eBK along with some blue (and maybe other colors) in the text--normal
>mode seems waterproof, high resolution and some blue smears from
>the black text, choose photo paper and the black smears altogether.
>
>The annoying thing with this printer is that normal mode non-duplex
>is fast enough and has good enough quality, but in normal duplex
>mode text quality is insufficient.  From canon's site this is
>apparently intentional--in duplex mode it makes the black lighter
>to avoid it rubbing off in the printer.
>
>I'm surprised the black is more likely to do that then the colored
>(which seems to remain the same quality in duplex).
>
>Is there any way to use auto duplex and get better black print?  High
>quality is decent but is really slow.
>
>Sean

0
measekite

Printer Ink

Canon Pixma Printers using compatable carts
Hi Which of the Canon Pixma iP printers will take compatable carts Needs to be CD/DVD print capable I'm in the UK -- Martin ���� The word compatible is meaning less except for the fact they will physically fit. Martin ���� somewhere@in-time.invalid wrote: >Hi >Which of the Canon Pixma iP printers will take compatable carts >Needs to be CD/DVD print capable >I'm in the UK > > ...

FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used)

Canon Pixma Printer Ink
5-Pack Non-OEM Ink w/ Chip for Canon PGI-5BK CLI-8 Pixma MP500 MP530 MP600 MP800 iP4200 iP4300 iP4500 iP5200 iP5200 Price:$8.91 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B001IO6DEY Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B001IO6DEY Canon Pixma Pro9000 Professional Large Format Inkjet Printer (9995A001) Price:$499.99 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B000J1HPK8 Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B000J1HPK8 6 Pack (3xBlack + 1 of Each Color) Compatible Ink w/ Chip for Canon Pixma iP3300 iP3500 MP510 MX700 PGI-5BK CLI-8 Price:$21.45 Image: http://bestdea...

What language does Canon Pixma printers use?
Many years ago, I wrote a program to print documents to my HP printer filling up the page; it adjusted the font size so the document would be inthe largest possible font. This involved calculations, and translating them into PCL language (the HP Printer Control Language) to print the document. I found my "Fullpage" program very useful over the years. Now I have bought a Canon printer and I'd like to be able to do the same thing with it. Can anyone tell me what print control language the Canon recognizes? On Nov 23, 8:56 am, Gary <gary...@hotmail.com>...

Canon ip4000 3eBK cart. When is it used?
I print a lot. I have to change carts everyday. It's all Matt hires paper. I've set color to manual. My black is set to -10 and darkness -10. With these setting prints come out very nice. The 3eBK cart appears to be not used at all. I don't have change its very often - maybe twice a month. The 3eBK printhead get's stuck often - i reckon it's the non use. A few cleaning cycles fixes it though. It's used only with non-photo paper selection. "DC" <dci@glebnomail.com> wrote in message news:rlpaj1ds6rij15ksr1uh80ojju0u1ja9og@4ax.com... > I print a lot. I have to change carts everyday. It's all Matt hires paper. I've > set color to manual. My black is set to -10 and darkness -10. > > With these setting prints come out very nice. The 3eBK cart appears to be not > used at all. I don't have change its very often - maybe twice a month. > > The 3eBK printhead get's stuck often - i reckon it's the non use. A few cleaning > cycles fixes it though. > ...

Problem with Canon Pixma ip4000 printer
X-No-Archive My Canon Pixma ip4000 printer: I haven't used it in months, and barely used it all before then, but just 2 weeks after my warranty ran out it has decided to stop working. When power is turned on, the printer head refuses to snap-to the center; it behaves as if it's locked or a pulley (rubber band?) isn't working. The power light flashes alternatively orange and green (which, according to the manual indicates a possible "repair shop" problem.) Before I bring this to a shop and spend probably the amount I paid for it brand-new, is there a way of fi...

BCI -6 ink in Canon ip4200 printer
Is it possible to use the Canon ip4000 ink (BCI-6Y, C, M) in the Canon IP4200 printer? The numbers are different and the ip4200 cartridges are chipped, but if I could transfer the chip to the BCI-6 ink would it work? On Feb 3, 4:54 pm, "dc" <darri...@gmail.com> wrote: > Is it possible to use the Canon ip4000 ink (BCI-6Y, C, M) in the Canon > IP4200 printer? The numbers are different and the ip4200 cartridges > are chipped, but if I could transfer the chip to the BCI-6 ink would > it work? For those who are interested the CLI cartridges will work in pla...

Anyone using a Canon Pixma 5200R printer?
If so, what are your thoughts? Any downsides I should be aware of? I'm running 10.4 and have a WPA encrypted network. I'm looking to replace my Epson C80 and this seems like it might be a good'un. Specifically I need to know: does it play nicely with WPA? (A quick Google suggests it does but it pays to be safe). Thanks. Jim -- Find me at http://www.ursaminorbeta.co.uk AIM/iChatAV: JCAndrew2 Skype: greyarea Jim wrote: > If so, what are your thoughts? Any downsides I should be aware of? I'm > running 10.4 and have a WPA encrypted network. I'm looking to replace my ...

Canon Pixma IP3000 printer ink question
Basically, I`m looking at getting one of these printers, but spotted 2 different black ink carts, the BCI-3eBk and the BCI-6. The BCI-3eBK seems to be slightly more expensive than the BCI-6. Anyone got a clue what the difference is? Also, I was looking at an Epson R200 - is there any reason I should be panicking to cancel my order for a Canon and go for the Epson? -- What am I selling on ebay right now? http://tinyurl.com/38yjc Earn money reading emails! http://tinyurl.com/2pcgm Simon Finnigan wrote: >Basically, I`m looking at getting one of these printers, but s...

Warning about Canon PIXMA iP3000/iP4000 series printers
We were considering buying a Canon PIXMA iP3000 because these are the first printers we have ever seen that finally quit ripping people off quite so much on ink. The whole printer ink jet market, until now, has been a scam, making you spend an average of $40-$60 buy new print heads and cartridges for all three colors because one color runs out. That is like having to replace your gas tank, fuel pump, radiator, water pump, windshield washer tank and wiper motors, because you ran out of gas or got too low on radiator fluid. Oh, and by the way, there are no gauges, or transparent tanks, and no ...

Printer ink level not changing in software
Hey all, Got a Canon ip4000 photo printer last night, and am enjoying it a great deal. I printed around 150 pages of black-and-white text, and then went to check the ink levels to see how efficient on ink this bad boy was going to be. I went into the Printer Utility, clicked on the ip4000 and clicked on "Utility" to get into the "Ink Levels" portion of the printer driver. As far as I can tell, the level looks full (in the software). I am dumb, and did not check visually to verify, but assumed the black ink should have lost at least a little bit of level after 150 pages...

Using both parallel & USB on same printer (Canon ip4000)
I have my Canon ip4000 on my home network with a parallel port print server appliance. It works great except that I cannot use the ink monitor software. Is there a configuration that would allow me to monitor the ink via the USB port, but print through the network, without encountering conflicts or print errors? How does the printer manage requests coming in on both ports? The port that I currently have defined in my driver settings is an "LPR" port. - David On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:04:14 -0400, "David D." <daviddiamond.remove-if-not-spam@comca...

Canon printer, can I reduce the amount of black ink being used?
I couldn't find the paper I used to buy for making flyers and brochures. So, I got another paper that is very nice, but isn't quite as compatible with my printer. It is a glossy flyer type paper. It prints fine except for black, which pools since it isn't being absorbed well enough. I managed to solve the problem with photos by reducing the opacity of the photo to 75%. Then it prints fine. What I need to figure out is how to adjust text in a word processor file. I managed to fix today's problem by changing the black text to dark blue. That comes out fine. But I w...

UPDATE: "Problem with Canon Pixma ip4000 printer"
I received a brand-new (refurbished? not sure) ip4000 Pixma tonight from Canon, even though my defective one was two weeks past warranty. And yes, it came with a new print head and new ink. So, thanks to this excellent customer service, my opinion on Canon has done a 180: (reversing my earlier, knee-jerk vow) I will definitely continue buying Canon products. Shnaggletooth shnaggletooth@yahoo.com wrote: >I received a brand-new (refurbished? not sure) ip4000 Pixma tonight >from Canon, even though my defective one was two weeks past warranty. >And yes, it came with a new p...

Canon Pixma printers: ink cartridges, print-head cleaners
I've just bought a Canon Pixma iP3000 printer and would like advice ink cartidges and print-head care. Considering costs for genuine Canon cartridges vs. generic it seems to me that the latter would be more cost effective - providing they don't ruin the printheads. And what about the print-head cleaning cartridges I've seen advertised. Do they work? If so, occasional use of these cleaning cartridges might make up for whatever risks using generic cartridges might entail. Or so I have been figuring. I'd appreciate advice from someone who has had experience with these printers, e.g.: 1) What generic cartridges are considered of 'good quality'? Any recommendations of websites or companies? Considering that the printheads are not disposable, how likely is it that a good quality generic cartridge will clog up the printheads? 2) Are there sources for genuine Canon cartridges which offer some discount off of retail prices? 3) Re/ print head cleaning: I've seen fluids offered as well as cartridges filled with cleaner/solvent. Do these things work? I'm thinking that occasional preventative maintenence might be a good idea. Thanks, Dorian "Dorian" <DorianLS2@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1115271929.121480.311760@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > I've just bought a Canon Pixma iP3000 printer and would like advice ink > cartidges and print-head care. Considering costs for genuine ...

Re: Using both parallel & USB on same printer (Canon ip4000) Success!
Success! I defined my Canon ip4000 twice -- once as a USB printer; and once as an LPR printer that uses ethernet to a print server appliance to the printer's parallel port. It appears to work fine, with no conflicts. The USB interface is considerably faster, AND it enables me to use the Canon printer monitor software to monitor the ink supply. The LPR interface enables me to use the printer from any computer in the house, albeit without the ink monitoring. For the USB, I am using a 16-foot Belkin USB2 cable (gold contacts; 20-gauge conductors) that I got from amazon.com ...

How much ink is there in a Canon ip4000 ink cart?
How many ml of ink are there in the standard Canon IP4000 cart. Bought two different types and the difference in quantity is amazing. Thanks Mikey They are all the same, unless they are not full. BCI3Bk will hold about 21cc and color tanks about 12cc including the sponge. "Mikey" <Spammers@Suck.com> wrote in message news:_Hoaf.1285$fe6.76@newsfe2-win.ntli.net... > How many ml of ink are there in the standard Canon IP4000 cart. > > Bought two different types and the difference in quantity is amazing. > > Thanks > > Mikey > > > Mikey, I think we'd sure like to know the names of the two different types of cartridges you bought that had the large difference in quantity. And how did each of them compare in quality & color? The size of the cartridges must have been the same to fit in the print head, so was the difference in quantity because one of them was very underfilled? If not, how did the larger one contain such a larger quantity? It seems like a puzzlement. Would appreciate some further explanation, because I'd sure like to try those large quantity cartridges if they're also good in quality & color. Thanks for posting. Sorry, I can't answer your question about how many ml of ink in the standcard IP4000 cartridge, but I'll bet someone on this forum can. Bill Pease Mikey wrote: > How many ml of ink are there in the standard Canon IP4000...

HP printer vs. Canon printer

Canon 4 ink Vs 6 ink printers
Is there much different in photo print quality between Canon, or any other manufactuers for that matter, 4 and 6 ink printers? Been looking at the iP5200 and iP6600D printers. Not really sure the card slots and screen are worth the extra money over the iP5200 but do these *and* the 6 ink system of the iP6600 make it worth considering over the iP5200? In the UK the iP5200 can be had for around �115 and the iP6600D for around �170. Jack Torrence wrote: >Is there much different in photo print quality between Canon, or any other >manufactuers for that matter, 4 and 6 ink printers? > > YES. WHEN USING OEM INK CANON HAS MORE LIFE AND SNAP TO THE PHOTOS THAN THE COMPETING BRANDS. THE OEM INK ALSO COSTS LESS >Been looking at the iP5200 and iP6600D printers. > I WOULD SAY THAT THE IP5200 IS A BETTER BET IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE A COMPUTER TO EDIT YOUR PHOTOS WITH DECENT SOFTWARE. >Not really sure the card >slots and screen are worth the extra money > THEY ARE A WASTE JUST LIKE THE IP6000 THAT WAS INFERIOR >over the iP5200 but do these >*and* the 6 ink system of the iP6600 make it worth considering over the >iP5200? > > ABSOLUTLEY NOT >In the UK the iP5200 can be had for around �115 and the iP6600D for around >�170. > > PUT YOUR MONEY IN OEM INK > > > measekite wrote: > > Jack Torrence wrote: > > >Is there much diffe...

Web resources about - Canon Pixma IP4000, when does printer use BCI-3EBK cart ink - comp.periphs.printers

Canon BCI-3eBk Compatible Black Ink Cartridge for $3 + free shipping - 9to5Toys - New Gear, reviews and ...
mwave offers the Canon BCI-3eBk Compatible Black Ink Cartridge for $2.99 with free shipping. That’s the lowest total price we could find by a ...

items - Get great deals on items on eBay Stores! Dick Smith - Official eBay Store
Buy items on eBay. Find a huge selection of items and get what you want today.

Canon BCI-3eBk Compatible Black Ink Cartridge for $3 + free shipping
mwave offers the Canon BCI-3eBk Compatible Black Ink Cartridge for $2.99 with free shipping. That’s the lowest total price we could find by a ...

Canon Ink Finder
Message Dialog Close Display Update Message Product Comparison The maximum number of products that can be compared is 4. Please refine your selection. ...

Generic BCI-3eBk Ink Cartridge BCI-3eBk for Canon BJC-3000, BJC-3010, BJC-6000, BJC-6100, BJC-6200, BJC-6500 ...
Generic BCI-3eBk Ink Cartridge BCI-3eBk for Canon BJC-3000, BJC-3010, BJC-6000, BJC-6100, BJC-6200, BJC-6500, i550, i560, i6500 Wide Format, ...