Canon Pixma IP4600 Ink Cartridges (Compatible, Ready To Use) in the UK

Hi
A friend sent Inkredible (UK) an email regarding the amount of ink in
the IP4600 cartridges and they assured him they are filled with 14ml &
28ml of ink.
http://www.inkredible.co.uk/Default.aspx?View=Offers&OffersView=OffersListView&CategoryID=2567

Can anyone else confirm this?
--
Martin
����

Crutchfield claim 9ml and 19ml.  Long discussions at Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-MX860-MX850-10-slower/forum/Fx17LX4OPR6Z3G7/Tx3LMXJM5NV25HG/1?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B001R4C5BK

HTH
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Windows Technologies - Printing/Imaging

"Martin ���� @nohere.net" wrote in message
> Hi
> A friend sent Inkredible (UK) an email regarding the amount of ink in
> the IP4600 cartridges and they assured him they are filled with 14ml &
> 28ml of ink.
> http://www.inkredible.co.uk/Default.aspx?View=Offers&OffersView=OffersListView&CategoryID=2567
>
> Can anyone else confirm this?
> --
> Martin
> ����

0
Cari
6/9/2009 11:53:21 PM
On Tue, 9 Jun 2009 16:53:21 -0700, "Cari" <newsgroups@coribright.com>
wrote:

>Crutchfield claim 9ml and 19ml.  Long discussions at Amazon.com
>
>http://www.amazon.com/Canon-MX860-MX850-10-slower/forum/Fx17LX4OPR6Z3G7/Tx3LMXJM5NV25HG/1?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B001R4C5BK
>
>HTH

I phone inkredible today & the chap I spoke to said their ip4600 carts
do hold 14ml  & 28ml. I asked how do they achieve that?
He said the cart chambers have been resized (larger ink chamber &
smaller padding chamber)

I'll have to get one to see !!
--
Martin
����
On Tue, 9 Jun 2009 16:53:21 -0700, Cari wrote:
>  Crutchfield claim 9ml and 19ml.

same for the refill instructions on
http://www.druckerchannel.de/artikel.php?ID=2192&seite=6&t=schritt_3_tinte_einspritzen
(German)

>  > A friend sent Inkredible (UK) an email regarding the amount of ink in
>  > the IP4600 cartridges and they assured him they are filled with 14ml &
>  > 28ml of ink.
>  > http://www.inkredible.co.uk/Default.aspx?View=Offers&OffersView=OffersListView&CategoryID=2567
>  >
>  > Can anyone else confirm this?

They do confuse it with the former sizes of BCI/PGI/CLI
0
Martin
6/12/2009 9:28:06 AM
I can't read german, but looking at the pictures they seem to show the
same filling proceedure that I use on my IP 4200 with good results

That's why I'm interested in the higher capacity carts for the my
4600, as I would intend to refill these too
--
Martin
����

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 09:28:06 +0000 (UTC), Martin Trautmann
<t-use@gmx.net> wrote:

>On Tue, 9 Jun 2009 16:53:21 -0700, Cari wrote:
>>  Crutchfield claim 9ml and 19ml.
>
>same for the refill instructions on
>http://www.druckerchannel.de/artikel.php?ID=2192&seite=6&t=schritt_3_tinte_einspritzen
>(German)
>
>>  > A friend sent Inkredible (UK) an email regarding the amount of ink in
>>  > the IP4600 cartridges and they assured him they are filled with 14ml &
>>  > 28ml of ink.
>>  > http://www.inkredible.co.uk/Default.aspx?View=Offers&OffersView=OffersListView&CategoryID=2567
>>  >
>>  > Can anyone else confirm this?
>
>They do confuse it with the former sizes of BCI/PGI/CLI
0
Martin

FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used)

Printer Ink

Canon Pixma Printers using compatable carts
Hi Which of the Canon Pixma iP printers will take compatable carts Needs to be CD/DVD print capable I'm in the UK -- Martin ���� The word compatible is meaning less except for the fact they will physically fit. Martin ���� somewhere@in-time.invalid wrote: >Hi >Which of the Canon Pixma iP printers will take compatable carts >Needs to be CD/DVD print capable >I'm in the UK > > ...

UK Compatible Epson Printer Ink Cartridges
Find high quality, low cost compatible ink cartridges for your Epson printer. We deliver only UK. You will not find any cheaper. Also, buy in bulk. http://www.ink-solutions.co.uk ...

[...]

Canon Pixma IP4000, when does printer use BCI-3EBK cart ink
As subject Is it only when plain paper is selected? Only when greyscale is selected? Only when draft is selected? Thanks in advance tHatDudeUK wrote: > As subject > > Is it only when plain paper is selected? Only when greyscale is > selected? Only when draft is selected? > > Thanks in advance Normally it uses BCI3e all the time except when printing photos, so when photo or glossy paper is selected. When you print text and business documents with graphics. tHatDudeUK wrote: >As subject > >Is it only when plain paper is selected...

Web resources about - Canon Pixma IP4600 Ink Cartridges (Compatible, Ready To Use) in the UK - comp.periphs.printers

Cartridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TI-99/4A Pitfall cartridge demo - YouTube
Retrocloud's adaptation of the classic Pitfall game - for the TI-99/4A. Filip has remade the classic game, and it works in a 32K EPROM! (Sorry ...

Customers misled by 'remanufactured' printer cartridges
Customers misled by 'remanufactured' printer cartridges

Atari's E.T. The Extraterrestrial cartridges found in landfill
A documentary film production company has found buried in a New Mexico landfill hundreds of the Atari E.T. The Extraterrestrial game cartridges ...

Diggers find hundreds of Atari 'E.T.' and other game cartridges in New Mexico landfill - CTV News
A documentary film production company has found buried in a New Mexico landfill hundreds of the Atari "E.T." game cartridges that some call the ...

Dollar Shave Club Claims to Top Schick As No. 2 Razor Cartridge
Dollar Shave Club claims it passed Schick to become the No. 2 razor cartridge brand by volume in July, a little more than three years after the ...

Rocker Releases Album on Nintendo Gaming Cartridges
Rocker Jon Black, who performs as Fort Atlantic, decided to offer his latest album on original Nintendo cartridges. As the music industry's brick-and-mortar ...

“Empty” Epson ink cartridges are still 20 percent full
The high-end Epson 9900 printer, which retails for around £3,000 ($5,000), reports that ink cartridges are empty even when they are still about ...

This is why our brains lied to us about blowing into Nintendo cartridges
Before they were the basis of hip soaps or remade as even hipper clocks, Nintendo’s cartridge games were a source of delight and vexation for ...