Canon Pixma Printers using compatable carts

Hi
Which of the Canon Pixma iP printers will take compatable carts
Needs to be CD/DVD print capable
I'm in the UK
--
Martin
����

The word compatible is meaning less except for the fact they will
physically fit.

Martin ���� somewhere@in-time.invalid wrote:

>Hi
>Which of the Canon Pixma iP printers will take compatable carts
>Needs to be CD/DVD print capable
>I'm in the UK

0
measekite

Canon Pixma IP4000, when does printer use BCI-3EBK cart ink
As subject Is it only when plain paper is selected? Only when greyscale is selected? Only when draft is selected? Thanks in advance tHatDudeUK wrote: > As subject > > Is it only when plain paper is selected? Only when greyscale is > selected? Only when draft is selected? > > Thanks in advance Normally it uses BCI3e all the time except when printing photos, so when photo or glossy paper is selected. When you print text and business documents with graphics. tHatDudeUK wrote: >As subject > >Is it only when plain paper is selected...

What language does Canon Pixma printers use?
Many years ago, I wrote a program to print documents to my HP printer filling up the page; it adjusted the font size so the document would be inthe largest possible font. This involved calculations, and translating them into PCL language (the HP Printer Control Language) to print the document. I found my "Fullpage" program very useful over the years. Now I have bought a Canon printer and I'd like to be able to do the same thing with it. Can anyone tell me what print control language the Canon recognizes? On Nov 23, 8:56 am, Gary <gary...@hotmail.com>...

FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used)

Anyone using a Canon Pixma 5200R printer?
If so, what are your thoughts? Any downsides I should be aware of? I'm running 10.4 and have a WPA encrypted network. I'm looking to replace my Epson C80 and this seems like it might be a good'un. Specifically I need to know: does it play nicely with WPA? (A quick Google suggests it does but it pays to be safe). Thanks. Jim -- Find me at http://www.ursaminorbeta.co.uk AIM/iChatAV: JCAndrew2 Skype: greyarea Jim wrote: > If so, what are your thoughts? Any downsides I should be aware of? I'm > running 10.4 and have a WPA encrypted network. I'm looking to replace my ...

HP printer vs. Canon printer

using the printer object, how do I tell what my default printer is
I want to set the margins on a report to specific settings so I'm thinking this will set the prt object to my default printer Dim prt As Printer Set prt = Application.Printers(0) but it doesn't and application.printers.count correct shows that I have eight possible printers so I could cycle through them if there was a prt property for 'default printer' but I can't find one is there a way to do this ? On Nov 9, 5:19=A0pm, Roger <lesperan...@natpro.com> wrote: > I want to set the margins on a report to specific settings > so I'm thinking this will...

Canon Cat printer driver for HP printer

Printer Ink

Canon PIXMA iP2600 (printer)
Hi folks, I was wondering if there was any word on when a driver will be developed for this printer. I just bought this printer but it (obviously) only comes with Windows and Mac drivers. I checked the CUPS website and couldn't find anything. The printer is recognized by my Fedora 10 machine as I do have it physically setup properly with the USB and power cables. Thanks if anyone can help! http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=184&modelid=16278 Hi :) Check this link and you'll find the linux drivers for this printer...

Canon Pixma Mp160 Printer
Canon Pixma MP470 Photo All-In-One Inkjet Printer (2177B002) Price:$99.99 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B000SQ5N4Y Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B000SQ5N4Y Genuine Canon PG-40 CL-41 Ink Cartridge Set for Pixma ip1600 ip1700 ip1800 ip2600 MP140 MP150 MP160 MP170 MP180 MP190 MP210 MP450 MP460 MP470 MX300 MX310 Price:$56.99 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B0025HW7FC Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B0025HW7FC Canon Pixma MP210 Photo All-In-One Inkjet Printer (2175B002) Price:$79.99 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B0...

Web resources about - Canon Pixma Printers using compatable carts - comp.periphs.printers

Need a compatable wifi card ? - YouTube
If you would rather buy this product through Amazon.com i am selling it there as well, it is a bit more expensive because i have to pay the amazon ...

arduino compatable - Hackaday
The goals for the robot were to have an easy to build, easy to program robot that did something interesting, and was also low-cost so the workshop ...

Sessions: Obama's Concern for Income Inquality Not Compatable with Support for Amnesty
Senator Jeff Sessions (R., Ala.) said the president's speech on income inequality today was "shocking" in light of his support for a comprehensive ...

Talk:GNU Free Documentation License - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is within the scope of WikiProject Computing , a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of computers , computing , and information ...

d-Wave Pairing
d-Wave Pairing

OFNC: Coming events
The OFNC's Lectures and Excursions Committee plans an extensive program of monthly meetings, workshops, day trips, and longer excursions for ...

3DRT - Buy Real-time 3D environments for games
... 3D models to custom formats. We want our models to work perfectly in your game, and we'll go the extra mile to ensure that you get 100% compatable ...

Summitville Brick - EZ-WALL Thin Brick System, Veneer Brick, Faux Brick - Ambrico
Summitville Brick Brochure Request info on Summitville Check out our full featured Advanced Thin Brick Calculator for project estimates. Summitville ...

Absinthe 2.0 For iOS 5.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak Released
The wait is over folks!, here we are announcing the iOS 5.1.1 untethered jailbreak tool Absinthe 2.0 is finally here for the public. So now you ...

Jennifer Aniston Thought John Mayer Was A “Dud” In Bed
Jennifer Aniston thought John Mayer was a dud in bed. Rumors were flying this week that Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer were getting back together ...