Canon printers not compatible with Remote Desktop

According to Canon Tech Support--spoke to the manager -- no Canon
Printer is compatible with XP Pro's and Vista Business's Remote Desktop.
  Since their printer drivers are made in Japan, the manager of inkjet
support told me all he could do was forward my request to the highest
level here in America with the suggestion of supporting the Remote desktop.

I even tried Black Ice's Print2XP (the cost is over $100 and no phone
support) which is supposed to create a virtual printer 2 days ago but
cannot get it to work --although email tech support is suppose to help
me soon.

Does anyone know a way to get my PC at work which uses Vista Business
to list my Canon Printer So I am able to print documents on my work
machine and on my Novell Network of which I am the Admin? My home
machine has XP Pro.

When I had the Epson 980 Printer, using Windows 2000 at home and XP Pro
at work, the printer was recognized on my work PC and I had no problems
printing.

Thanks in advance,

M.S.

Found Solution to having Canon Printers be compatible with Microsoft's Remote Desktop
I had assumed that someone would know how to get a home printer to print documents from their work computers on their home printer when the printer driver was incompatible with the Remote Desktop. But alas I had gotten no response. I finally found the answer at the following Web site: http://searchwarp.com/swa33459.htm BS ...

HP printer vs. Canon printer

Printer utility not showing remote Windoze printers
This is my first experience dealing with Mac OS X, though I've been working with Unix and Unix-like systems for many years. I'm trying to connect to a laser printer that's attached to a Windows 2000 system. That system has an account set up on it for the Mac, and the Mac is in the same workgroup. (It's a small peer-to-peer network, no file server.) However the Mac's printer setup utility is not listing the printer shares that are available, and I don't see a way to manually enter the path to the printer. If I bring up a terminal window I can use smbclient to...

Canon Cat printer driver for HP printer

Printer Ink

!Printers: How do I open Printer:$ ?

Printer not showing up in Remote Desktop
Hello: I am not able to get my local printer to show up in a Remote Desktop session when connected to my office. I am running over a VPN. Both computers are running Windows XP Pro. I checked the boxes to allow access to the disk drives and printers on my Remote Desktop settings. I am able to access my local drives on the remote PC, so the remote PC is talking to my local computer's resources. The printer is an HP Color LaserJet 2550L. It is connected directly to my laptop via a USB cable. It is using a DOT4 port so I tried the suggestions in this article: http://support...

No printer model for Canon in Tiger Printer Setup Utility
I have successfully set up remote printing from my OS X 10.4 Tiger laptop to my Canon S750 printer connected to my Win XP home PC. I can print across the network, through the XP box and all the way to the printer - but nothing emerges. I suspect that my problem is the lack of any Canon printer models to choose from in the Printer Setup Utility on the OS X laptop. When I open the Printer Setup Utility and click on the "More Printers ..." button, I can navigate through the workgroup to the XP box and to the Shared printer without any problems. In the Printer Model pulldown, ...

FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used)

Web resources about - Canon printers not compatible with Remote Desktop - comp.periphs.printers

IBM PC compatible - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IBM PC compatible computers are those generally similar to the original IBM PC , XT , and AT . Such computers used to be referred to as PC clones ...

CloudOn (Doc Editor compatible with Microsoft Word documents) on the App Store on iTunes
Get CloudOn (Doc Editor compatible with Microsoft Word documents) on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Philips docks compatible with Apple's Lightning connector
Sets let you organize your photos on Flickr. Explore the 9 photos in this set.

MINIX 3: a Modular, Self-Healing POSIX-compatible Operating System - YouTube
By Andrew Tanenbaum MINIX started in 1987 and led to several offshoots, the best known being Linux. MINIX 3 is the third major version of MINIX ...

Budget surplus compatible with NDIS-Oppn

Good Game Stories - Backwards Compatible - The Power Glove
In the history of hair-brained game peripheral ideas there’s one that’s so bad it’s almost good - It’s the Nintendo Power Glove!

Sony's 4K movie streaming service compatible with PlayStation 4
Sony tries to destroy bandwidth caps everywhere with 100 GB downloads

Liberals Attack Kenney For Calling Irish Immigrants 'Culturally Compatible' In 2012 (VIDEO)
What did Employment Minister Jason Kenney mean when he said the Irish were culturally compatible with Canada? While in Dublin two years ago Kenney, ...

Asia-Pacific FTA compatible with multilateral trade systems: WTO
Asia-Pacific FTA compatible with multilateral trade systems: WTO People's Daily Online The director-general of the World Trade Organization ...

Google launches Unity plugin to help developers make Chromecast-compatible games
Google has today launched the Google Cast Remote Display plugin for Unity, in hopes that developers will now be able to more easily bring their ...