canvas paper and canon printer

I have been given a couple of sheets of canvas paper and I would like to
know the paper setting I should use on my Canon IP4200 printer.  There is no
dedicated canvas setting.

0
Martin

"Martin Waddell" <lobster@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> I have been given a couple of sheets of canvas paper and I would like to
> know the paper setting I should use on my Canon IP4200 printer.  There is
no
> dedicated canvas setting.

Won't Canon tell you via email?  It'd seem in their
interest to do so, and to warn you if this paper would
damage their printer.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

0
Don
8/22/2009 7:07:23 PM
There should be a drop down for speciality paper... or at least Hi Res.  If
you get the very expensive Canon printers (ImagePrograff) they do have
special settings, but the paper comes on rolls, not sheets.  I think I do
have drop down settings for speciality in my ip6600, but the Pixma Pro
versions would certainly have it.

It just may not produce the result you want/need on a printer without photo
ink cartridges, but it should certainly be acceptable.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Windows Technologies  - Printing & Imaging

"Martin Waddell" <lobster@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>I have been given a couple of sheets of canvas paper and I would like to
> know the paper setting I should use on my Canon IP4200 printer.  There is
> no
> dedicated canvas setting.

0
Cari

HP printer vs. Canon printer

Canon Cat printer driver for HP printer

Printer Ink

HP Paper with Canon Printer?
Hello, I was told that HP inkjet paper should not be used with Canon inkjet printers. Do you know if this true? My printer is a Canon, and I want to use HP double-sided paper for quality brochures. Thanks. Talal Itani "Talal Itani" <titani@verizon.net> wrote in message news:mZqSh.669$ok6.630@trnddc07... > Hello, > > I was told that HP inkjet paper should not be used with Canon inkjet > printers. Do you know if this true? My printer is a Canon, and I want to > use HP double-sided paper for quality brochures. Thanks. > > Ta...

!Printers: How do I open Printer:$ ?

Epson paper in Canon printer
Has anyone used Epson paper in a Canon s9000 printer? Specifically the paper is Epson S041706 Premium Glossy Photo Paper 255gsm. I'd be interested in knowing the results. Thanks Rescho ....or any Canon printer that uses BCI-6X series cartridges. Rescho "Rescho" <peterreschREMOVE@THISoptusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:41fc8f0d$0$1025$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au... > Has anyone used Epson paper in a Canon s9000 printer? > Specifically the paper is Epson S041706 Premium Glossy Photo Paper 255gsm. > I'd be interested in knowing the results...

No printer model for Canon in Tiger Printer Setup Utility
I have successfully set up remote printing from my OS X 10.4 Tiger laptop to my Canon S750 printer connected to my Win XP home PC. I can print across the network, through the XP box and all the way to the printer - but nothing emerges. I suspect that my problem is the lack of any Canon printer models to choose from in the Printer Setup Utility on the OS X laptop. When I open the Printer Setup Utility and click on the "More Printers ..." button, I can navigate through the workgroup to the XP box and to the Shared printer without any problems. In the Printer Model pulldown, ...

FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used)

Web resources about - canvas paper and canon printer - comp.periphs.printers

App Store - EPSON Printer Finder

The 3D printer carving out a new curriculum
With Australia's technical expertise slowly whittling away, the team behind this gadget wants to take schools back to the basics of manufacturing ...

ASIC investigating company after inventor of world's largest 3D printer left out of pocket
... Australian Securities and Investments Commission investigates the administration of a company that tried to sell the world's largest 3D printer. ...

9to5Toys Lunch Break: Brother Laser Printer $45, 9′ MFi Lightning Cable $6, iPhone 6/s Plus Leather Folio ...
... Twitter , RSS Feed , Facebook , Google+ and Safari push notifications . TODAY’S CAN’T MISS DEALS: Daily Deals: Brother Monochrome Laser Printer ...

Doro PDF printer adds color conversion, page rotation controls
Lightweight virtual PDF printer Doro has been updated with new color conversion and page rotation settings. If the default "UseDeviceIndependentColor" ...