cis & canon ip4700 printer

Hi
Anyone any experience of cis & the canon ip4700 printer
How do you find it, what are the pros & cons?
--
Martin
����

FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used)

HP printer vs. Canon printer

Canon Cat printer driver for HP printer

Printer Ink

Lion & Canon Printer
I have a Canon 1p2600 printer which works with Lion fine. But a piece of Canon software that I use with this printer called Easy Photoprint no longer works. When started I get an error message " An internal error has occurred". There is no update for this software from Canon. On examining Console I have the following log entry:- 22/07/2011 17:44:00.031 Easy-PhotoPrint EX: CoreText: Invalid 'kern' Table In CTFont <name: Bauhaus93, size: 24.000000, matrix: 0x0> CTFontDescriptor <attributes: <CFBasicHash 0x1204230 [0xacc5b120]>{type = mutable dict, count = 1, ent...

!Printers: How do I open Printer:$ ?

No printer model for Canon in Tiger Printer Setup Utility
I have successfully set up remote printing from my OS X 10.4 Tiger laptop to my Canon S750 printer connected to my Win XP home PC. I can print across the network, through the XP box and all the way to the printer - but nothing emerges. I suspect that my problem is the lack of any Canon printer models to choose from in the Printer Setup Utility on the OS X laptop. When I open the Printer Setup Utility and click on the "More Printers ..." button, I can navigate through the workgroup to the XP box and to the Shared printer without any problems. In the Printer Model pulldown, ...

Canon S820 & S830 Printers
Anyone out there who has a Canon S820 or S830 like to try printouts of a small picture, (printer dump) to see whether Photoreal for a Canon S800 would work with them? Thanks -- Colin Ferris Cornwall UK ...

Web resources about - cis & canon ip4700 printer - comp.periphs.printers

App Store - EPSON Printer Finder

The 3D printer carving out a new curriculum
With Australia's technical expertise slowly whittling away, the team behind this gadget wants to take schools back to the basics of manufacturing ...

ASIC investigating company after inventor of world's largest 3D printer left out of pocket
... Australian Securities and Investments Commission investigates the administration of a company that tried to sell the world's largest 3D printer. ...

9to5Toys Lunch Break: Brother Laser Printer $45, 9′ MFi Lightning Cable $6, iPhone 6/s Plus Leather Folio ...
... Twitter , RSS Feed , Facebook , Google+ and Safari push notifications . TODAY’S CAN’T MISS DEALS: Daily Deals: Brother Monochrome Laser Printer ...

Doro PDF printer adds color conversion, page rotation controls
Lightweight virtual PDF printer Doro has been updated with new color conversion and page rotation settings. If the default "UseDeviceIndependentColor" ...