epson r200 vs canon ip3000

Hi,
I want to use the printers for just general printing, i currently use
epson printers but they have become damaged and i have been 3 epson
printers in 5 years. Can anyone tell me which one is better the canon
ip3000 or epson r200
Thanks
shah
0
ali78600

The IP3000 prints business documents substantially better than the Epson
R300.  It is a full duplex printer with dual paper feed.  If you want to
print photos it can also do that however you might want to get the
IP4000 for better photo quality.

shah wrote:

>Hi,
>I want to use the printers for just general printing, i currently use
>epson printers but they have become damaged and i have been 3 epson
>printers in 5 years. Can anyone tell me which one is better the canon
>ip3000 or epson r200
>Thanks
>shah

0
measekite
1/8/2005 12:37:03 AM
On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 00:37:03 GMT, measekite <measekite@yahoo.com> wrote:

>The IP3000 prints business documents substantially better than the Epson
>R300.  It is a full duplex printer with dual paper feed.  If you want to
>print photos it can also do that however you might want to get the
>IP4000 for better photo quality.
>
>shah wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>I want to use the printers for just general printing, i currently use
>>epson printers but they have become damaged and i have been 3 epson
>>printers in 5 years. Can anyone tell me which one is better the canon
>>ip3000 or epson r200
>>Thanks
>>shah

Don't waste you time,  just get a Cheap Laser printer

0
puss

Epson R200 Vs Canon Pixma iP3000
I want to buy a basic photo printer. R200 and iP3000 seem to have same price. I think R200 has five color and one black ink tanks whereas iP3000 has three color and one black tanks. Which one is better for quality of prints and trouble free operations? Thanks in advance. > R200 and iP3000 seem to have same price. I think R200 has five color and > one black ink tanks whereas iP3000 has three color and one black tanks. I own both. The r200 has extra light cyan and light magenta The r300 is the same but has the fancy screen and pictbridge The ip3000 has the usual black cyan magenta yellow, smaller drop size The ip4000 has two blacks and the usual inks 2pl The ip5000 has the same but smaller 1pl ink drop size. The ip6000 has a larger 2pl but offers the light cyan/magenta inks I leaned tward the r200 for out of the box print accuracy. It worked fine for 6 months before it clogged and overflowed with ink. Your experence could be better, but in the past the epsons clogged easily. I'm told this one is better. But if you really like the Epson r200, and you buy OEM ink, it's only typicaly $25 extra to get the printer with ink than just ink. For trouble free i'm taking a chance on the Canon. I bought the ip3000 cause the r200 was in the shop, and it was cheeper for the printer than the ink for the r200. I've not owned it as long so I can't report any trouble, but it at least has a detachable head and a diaper ...

Newest Canons vs. Epsons
I am about to buy a new photo printer. My old Epson Stylus Photo 870 has been good. Now, for my specifications. Cost - Under $250 Inks - Must be six ink of better and of latest archival evolution (ex. Chromlife, etc) Papers - I tend to use high-end paper developed by the actual manufacturer Basically, I use Photoshop to restore damaged photos. The pictures I sell should be able to last 20-30 years under glass, and should be as good as those produced by an automated photo developing machine. This all said - which model is going to be best between Epson and Canon? Thanks ...

Canon 4000 vs Epson R200 for cd printing
What printer gives the best results? Thanks Steve > What printer gives the best results? You should at least consider the ip6000, which is priced pretty low, or the ip8500 which is priced higher. The ip6000 at least has the photo cyan/magenta tanks where the ip4000 has just the five tanks. While the ip4000 is a passable photoprinter, the other two models are primarly photo printers. This is a tough call... simply because i've used the ip3000, mp760, and r200 for CD printing. While i'm not a fan of the r200 model.. I've had many odd issues with mine.... I gotta say I prefered it over the mp760 (ip4000 all in one unit) in terms of quality. It's odd because the drop size is larger yet even with larger drops the r200 manages to do white text on a colored background at ultra small fonts. And the print looks good on most mediums from fuji to TDK. Photos are top notch, very high level of color accuracy. I switched to the ip3000... in many regards a lesser printer than the even the ip4000 and definatly the r200. But franky I feel it's a beter product. It can be serviced if need be, you can replace the diaper if needed, you can replace the head if needed, and based on my limited experence of a couple months no... i've NO real issues with the printer leaking, splashing ink everywhere, and generally being a piece of crap. But the price of the r200 is equal to the OEM ink when on sale, and the warranty is a year. If...

2 printers: HP 7960xi vs Epson R200
Hi all, I'm trying to get a mainly 4x6 photo printer (occasional bigger ones) for my dad. The two choices here are very good priced, but I need some opinion. Here in Canada, currently the price for R200 is $125 with $25 rebate, versus HP7960 which is $129 (online only), both from Bestbuy. One question I have is Bestbuy posted the HP as "HP7960XI" but the spec. just mentioned it is HP7960, which I suspect it is just that. The thing is that HP7960 appears online at least for US$130, but this offer is CAN$129!!! I'm puzzled as both printer have similar quality, the HP has LCD and standalone mode. How about price per print? Any other opinion? On the price front I'm very confused on why is the HP so 'cheap'? Any 'catch' on this printer??? HP has LCD and Epson doesn't. CNet customer review for R200 is 6.7 and HP is 7.4. Review are fair on both. BTW, I don't need the CD/DVD printing function on the R200, I consider it because it's one of the cheapest/quality ones today and the rebate. Any comments? Regards, Ernest HP 7960xi: http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?sku_id=0926INGFS10064637&catid=21198&PCName=Printers_Photos_Scrapbooking&logon=&langid=EN# > The thing is that HP7960 appears online at least for US$130, but this > offer is CAN$129!!! I'm puzzled as both printer have similar quality, > the HP has LCD and standalone mode. Strictly speaking...

Printer comparison: Epson R800 vs Canon 9900
A friend is looking to replace an Epson 890 printer. The candidates he's considering are the R800 and 9900. He's aware of the fact that the 9900 supports wider media, but is mainly interested in image quality comparisons. Has anyone made any? Thanks, Jason J Warren wrote: > A friend is looking to replace an Epson 890 printer. The candidates he's > considering are the R800 and 9900. He's aware of the fact that the 9900 > supports wider media, but is mainly interested in image quality > comparisons. Has anyone made any? > > Thanks, > Jason Both a...

HP printer vs. Canon printer

Printer vs printer vs ...
I have an old HP. If I load a graphic into Mozilla it will print to the HP. If I load a graphic into PMView it will not print. Why? Jim L -- If you think people are out to get you you're paranoid. If you think people are out to get anybody they can what are you? Sir: inkleputDEL@ETEisp.com wrote: > I have an old HP. If I load a graphic into Mozilla it will print to the > HP. If I load a graphic into PMView it will not print. Why? > PMview has a size limitation. Look in the re-size option to see the largest size to which it will convert a picture. In ...

Epson C86 photo edition vs Canon IP3000 Pixima
Hi, I am about a new printer but don't know which one to buy canon ip3000 or epson c86. I used to use epson but i have been through 3 epson printers in the last 5 years. I know printers nowadays don't last long but i would like it to last more than a 2 years. Are canon using a new head system compared to old printers which last longer? What i am looking for in a printer: 1) Long print life therefore most reliable 2) Cheap inks 3) Don't want to replace the head 4) Quality and quick printing Any suggestion from printer experts or any users of the printers. Thanks sha...

Epson r300 Vs Canon PIXMA IP3000 : Running costs
Can anyone offer me advice on which of the two is better value for money?. I dont want to spend a fortune on a printer. I'd be doing the occasional text printing etc. But I'd also like to try printing off my own photo's. My aim is to get a cheap and cheerful photo printer that will do the job but at the least cost. which of these has the cheapest consumables? I understand that Epsons really need to use their own paper as you may get blotching. Is this true?. How about the canons? would i have to stick to their branded papers?. How about ink costs?. Im kinda leaning towards...

Epson RX500 vs Canon MP700/730 Multifunction Printers
Any thoughts or experience on these multifunction printers. I am leaning toward the Epson RX500 as it would replace my Epson 820 printer and 1660 scanner. I want the ability to print quality photos and scan negs and slides. I see Canon has a MP700 and MP730, but I don't see the slide/neg scanning capability of the Epson and cannot tell if the Canon is four or six color. Considering the Canon only because many in the group seem to like them. Any input is apreciated. Jerry B ...

PS Printer Management vs. Epson Printer Management
Why, on many of the prints I make, I must use Epson's color management, rather than PS's color management, to get a print that most closely matches my monitor? I have an Epson 1280 that I've profiled using GretagMacbeth's Eye-One system. I profiled it for Epson's Premium Photo Glossy paper and MIS inks. Too frequently, when I run a test on 4x6 Epson Premium Photo Glossy paper (soft-proofing is a waste of time for me), I find that, using my profile & letting PS manage the printing, that the print fails miserably to match my monitor's image. (I recalibrate & prof...

Which Printer Should I buy? Canon IP4000, Canon I865, Epson R300
Which is the best printer? Main points below. 1. Accuracy when printing to CD/DVD (My old Epson 900 was a devil to set up) going off center and needed adjusting. 2. Economy. Although I can get the ink for about the same cost which printer performs best. 3. Print quality Photo / CD DVD To put it into perspective here are the best prices I have found for the printers so far. 1. Epson R300 �84.95 2. Canon I865 �119.99 3. Canon IP4000 �99.99 Thanks Mike I have the R300 and love it. I do not love the price of the replacement ink. I have printed about 200 DVD ...

HP 5150 vs. Epson C84 vs. Canon i560
They are all about $100. 1. Which offers best print quality? 2. Which is the least likely to clog from infrequent use? 3. Which is cheapest to operate with factory ink? 4. Which is most refill friendly? "davefr" <nospam@net.com> wrote in message news:iom4uv0pc8fmjihk7qd2h98tjise6vnib8@4ax.com... > They are all about $100. > > 1. Which offers best print quality? I'd give this to the HP 5150. > 2. Which is the least likely to clog from infrequent use? HP 5150. > 3. Which is cheapest to operate with factory ink? Canon i560/Epson...

Epson Perfection 4990: Pro vs Photo, vs Canon 9950F
Anyone know what the difference is between the Epson 4990 Photo and the 4990 Pro, other than the price? Is there any difference in hardware or supplied accessories, or just the included software? I will be scanning primarily photos, some of which are very old and need to be cleaned up, but I might also try scanning my 30+ year old set of slides. I use Photoshop, but I am not particularly proficient at photo re-touching, so I would like the scanner to do some of the hard work in terms of improving the images, before I work on them. I will be replacing my Epson Perfection 1200, ...

Canon vs Epson
Hi, Just wondering if anyone can provide feedback on which 2400 dpi scanner would perform best. Have been looking at the Canon 5000F and the Epson Perfection 2400. Both are about the same price- a little under $200 - fits my budget. The Canon has the FARE enhancement software which sounds pretty useful, although I am not sure how really good a job it does. I need a scanner with a little more features and resolution than my puny 600 dpi Visioneer 4400 USB :-) Also need to scan 35mm slides once in a while - another question on which scanner can handle such a task adequately. Thanks, ...

Epson vs Canon
Has anyone had experience of both? I notice (after reading a review) that the 'R' series also has 8 colours, but has lost the PC and PM in favour of an extra black, red and *blue* - and a 'gloss optimiser". The i9950 (which I have) still has PC and PM and the addition of red and *green*. Every review I've read has rated the Canon over the Epson (this was the i990 vs the R800). Does blue make a difference to green and what does the 'gloss optimiser' do? After all, if you want gloss you simply use glossy media, surely?! Or am I missing something? "...

epson r200 printer
can anyone help i have aepson r200 but cannot print web or e mail pages epson have a web to page print but does not work tried file /print icon print every type of print printer working ok Make sure you have the current drivers and they are fully installed (check Epson's website (www.epson.com) Consider removing and reinstalling the drivers. Art 2jaburton@tiscali.co.uk wrote: > can anyone help i have aepson r200 but cannot print web or e mail pages > > epson have a web to page print but does not work tried file /print icon > print > every type ...

Epson or Canon Printer..
It's time to buy a new photo printer and I've always used Epson, my current model is the Stylus Photo 820. But I see Canon has quite a few nice photo printers. In the past my Epson prints were better than my neighbor's Canon prints. Is Epson still a better photo printer? In the past, I was told the Canon print cartridge had the print head so changing the cartridge was like getting a new print head. Is that true? I ask because I know my Epson doesn't work like that and I've learned how to use Windex on the little sponge in the printer to clean the clogged print head...

Epson vs Canon?
I've been looking into good all-rounders, inkjets, for my home office. In terms of manufacturers, it seems to come down to a battle between Epson and Canon. Both have good all-round performers in the middle, middle-low price bracket. The Epson's seem to have a higher resolution, 5700 as compared to the Canon's 4800 dpi, but people, in review, seem to like the Canon, I think it's the I865, or something like that, as compared to Epson's R300? I think those are the model numbers, although I'm working from memory. The thing is, last time I bought a printer, abo...

New Canon iPF 5000 photo printer better than Epson K-3 printers??
Hi all. I just came across this very favorable review of a new Canon photo printer with 12 (yes, twelve) ink carts. http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/printers/canon-ipf5000.shtml. The reviewer is very positive on this printer and sees it as a strong competitor to the Epson 4800. What do you all think? Check out the cost of cartridges! Oh, the review didn't speak about a capability to print on CDs. :) Joe Average ...

Canon vs. Epson inks
Canon uses (ip4000) dye (photo back) and pigment black. What black does Epson use? I am asking because I have some black ink for Epson Stylus Photo 1200 left and I was think if I could use it to refill the Canon pigment black (3eBK cart). > Canon uses (ip4000) dye (photo back) and pigment black. > What black does Epson use? > I am asking because I have some black ink for Epson Stylus Photo 1200 left > and I was think if I could use it to refill the Canon pigment black (3eBK cart). Perhaps not the best idea. Epsons are micro piezos and canons are thermal bubblejets. To be honest I don't know what the effect would be. But canons depend on the ink boiling right where the epsons basicly squeeze and drip. Sounds like you are asking for clogs, Epson uses gravity and vibratio to get the ink on the paper, Canon has to boil it tp produce a bubble the air expands and ..POP.. the inks splashes on the paper, there' just gotta be a difference in the ink in my view Just like oil I say, theres that many types and grade Dav The Epson 1200 normally used dye inks. The technologies used in the heads of these printers differ significantly and even if they were the same type (dye vs pigment) I would not suggest using the ink in this manner. Art DC wrote: > Canon uses (ip4000) dye (photo back) and pigment black. > What black does Epson use? > > I am asking because I have some black ink for Epson Stylus Photo ...

Epson R200 vs. R220
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between these two printers is please? All I can see is that the cover is black perspex on the R200. The resolution appears to be the same too. On Sun, 04 Jun 2006 23:07:20 GMT, "Dead Meat" <deadmeat123@hotmail.com> wrote: >Can anyone tell me what the difference is between these two printers is >please? All I can see is that the cover is black perspex on the R200. The >resolution appears to be the same too. Supposedly: Fixed some bugs with the CD printing feature (The R200 would often reject the tr...

Resetter printer canon epson
Reset Printer Canon BJC-3000/6x00/7x00/8000 1. Power off printer 2. Hold Resume button then press and hold POWER, the beeper wil sound once. 3. Hold POWER and release RESUME 4. Press RESUME twice 5. When the indicator lights steady, press RESUME three(3) times The indicator should be orange. 6. Press Power to set data more on 'Free Resetter Software (http://canon-printer-resetter.blogspot.com) epson 'Epson Resetter Printer Service Manual and Repair (http://epsonresetter.blogspot.com ...

Are Canon Printers As Good As Epson?
I'm nearly ready to buy a new printer and am sick of the Epson ink bullshit- constant head clogging and cleaning of inks- but like their printer output. My girlfriend has a lower end Canon and loves it over the Epson she once had. I'm in the market for whatever high end printer Canon may have. My questions are- Is the output as good as Epson; Do they now have archival inks; Can the inks be refilled with one of the higher end ink systems like the Epsons; Is there a similar head clogging problem with Canon; I'm working on large scale panoramas- does Canon have facilities ...

Web resources about - epson r200 vs canon ip3000 - comp.periphs.printers

Canon Ink Finder
Message Dialog Close Display Update Message Product Comparison The maximum number of products that can be compared is 4. Please refine your selection. ...

4 Color Refillable Print Ink Cartridge Set for C anon ip3000 6000 S400 S450 S600 S4500
Refillable Ink Cartridge System for C anon ip3000 6000 S400 S450 S600 S4500. The Ink Cartridges are designed specifically for continuous use, ...

Canon's PIXMA printers
Press releases always amuse us. The smug satisfaction thatthis product will finally be the one to fix all your woes, thisprinter will be the ...

Hackaday
... step further [Marty Enerson] built a photo booth in a roll-away case . The Pelican mobile case houses an Elo Touchscreen, a Canon PIXMA iP3000 ...

Supported Printers
PrintForte app, wifi printing app for iphone, ipad. Easy mobile printing of most digital content (Photos, PDF, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, text ...

Midwest Photo Exchange Home page
Known by our customers for having the best prices & most knowledgeable staff in the industry, we are here to answer your questions on photo, ...

Edible Ink - Printing Cake Frosting
At PrintCountry.com, our vast collection of edible inks - printing cake frosting ranges from Canon, to Epson, to HP. We offer a wide list of ...

Not A Blog
10/25/07: Haven't updated this page in forever, so many projects gone undocumented.... So here goes, have to start somewhere, a few pics of ...

Canon Ink Cartridges cheap Canon printer cartridges Canon inkjet cartridges
Buy cheap Canon Ink Cartridges from Cartridge Save.Canon Free delivery on printer cartridges Canon inkjet cartridges

Site Map
Office Mojo