FA: EPSON STYLUS 980 Color Printer

EPSON STYLUS 980 Color Printer. Fast and reliable workhorse printer,
in great shape! Auction ends November 9th. Thanks for looking!
(click or copy the link below to see)..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14303&item=3439089958
0
estategems

Epson Stylus Color 900 - took out a full color cartridge to test in another printer
I downloaded and installed sscserve.exe from http://ssclg.com/epsone.shtml but I can't get that program to work or I still can't get the printer to print - not sure which (but there is NO ink printing from the printer now). Anyone use that app on this printer successfully? OR is there another app that will work? OR a hardware fix? Thanks! Brad ...

Epson printer stylus color 600 only works with Epson 440 software
My Epson stylus color 600 will not print with the software from my CD or Epson website. It only says printer is idle. Now with Epson stylus 440 software it will print. Any reason for this to happen. I have windows 98. ...

Epson printer stylus color 600 only works with Epson 440 software ?
My Epson stylus color 600 will not print with the software from my CD or Epson website. It only says printer is idle. Now with Epson stylus 440 software it will print. Any reason for this to happen. I have windows 98. Some of the older Epson drivers tended to not uninstall fully, sometimes causing corrupted drivers or remnants from drivers portions from other printers to interact with one another. In some cases, the only fix is to ask Epson for a list of all the driver parts and locations and manually go through and remove them and then reinstall. If the printer appears to be printing with its normal feature set on the 440 drivers, it may not be worthwhile changing anything. Art Charles wrote: > My Epson stylus color 600 will not print with the software from my CD > or Epson website. It only says printer is idle. Now with Epson stylus > 440 software it will print. Any reason for this to happen. I have > windows 98. ...

Printer Head blocked in Epson Stylus C 45 printer......
I have been using Epson stylus C 43 SX and Epson stylus C45...But every now and then they get blocked heads.....Now they are not covered under warranty....?? What can I do to run them again...???Please tell me a way out...from Raj craftsofwood(at) yahoo (dotta) com..posting here will also do... Raj from India wrote: > I have been using Epson stylus C 43 SX and Epson stylus C45...But every > now and then they get blocked heads.....Now they are not covered under > warranty....?? What can I do to run them again...???Please tell me a > way out...from Raj craftsofwood(...

10.3 "EPSON Printer Utility" desn't recognize Epson Stylus Color 777
"EPSON Printer Utility" (/Library/Printers/EPSON/Utilities/) in Panther show the printer window but the not list the USB Epson Stylus Color 777. However I was able print on this printer. For time to time I need to clean the printer nozzle. I can can do it in OS 9, but I want work in Panther. What can I do ? In article <abz-1811031618020001@192.168.1.3>, abz@videotron.ca (Alain Birtz) wrote: > "EPSON Printer Utility" (/Library/Printers/EPSON/Utilities/) in Panther > show the printer window but the not list the USB Epson Stylus Color 777. > However I was ab...

Need service manual for epson stylus color printer
Please post in PDF ...

Free Epson Stylus Color 880 and 860 Printers
Free for the cost of shipping (if you are in the Pittsburgh area, we can meet someplace). The 880 has one of the color nozzles clogged, but prints black ok. The 860 is clogged on all nozzles. If you want these for parts or to try to get them fully functional, they're yours. Both have original packaging, installation software and manual. -- Tom Weiss You know they can probably be cleaned for about $25 per printer with a set of cleaning cartridges? "Tom Weiss" <af151@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:Tc9bd.2585$NX5.1396@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net... > Free for the cost of shipping (if you are in the Pittsburgh area, we can > meet someplace). The 880 has one of the color nozzles clogged, but prints > black ok. The 860 is clogged on all nozzles. If you want these for parts > or to try to get them fully functional, they're yours. > > Both have original packaging, installation software and manual. > > -- > Tom Weiss > > ...

Printer driver for Epson Stylus 200 'Color'?
Which of the many Epson drivers Printers provides is appropriate for this printer? There doesn't seem to be one designated for it. Trying to get an old one going, but if I'm not sending the appropriate signals ... - not much chance! Anyone using one? John -- John Williams, Brittany, Northern France - no attachments to these addresses! Non-RISC OS posters change user to johnrwilliams or put 'risc' in subject for reliable contact! Who is John Williams? http://www.picindex.info/author/ Somewhere nice to stay in Brittany? http://petit.four.free.fr/visitors/locate In messag...

A3 printer recommendation to replace Epson Color Stylus 3000
Hi all, I made the mistake of purchasing an Epson Stylus Color 3000 about 3 years ago which I have forever had problems with trying to print - mostly with paper handling problems. My wife is an artist (http://www.jahama.co.uk if anyone is interested) an wants to print off prints of size A3 (and ideally larger) with a very high quality. I am struggling to find a suitable replacement and having not looked at printers for around three years would appreciate it if anyone could provide any recommendations. thanks and regards Mark >Hi all, > >I made the mistake of purchasing an Epson Stylus Color 3000 about 3 >years ago which I have forever had problems with trying to print - >mostly with paper handling problems. > >My wife is an artist (http://www.jahama.co.uk if anyone is interested) >an wants to print off prints of size A3 (and ideally larger) with a >very high quality. I am struggling to find a suitable replacement and >having not looked at printers for around three years would appreciate >it if anyone could provide any recommendations. > >thanks and regards >Mark It has been postponed again but Epson will have the 4000 out probably by summer. The 3000 was the first to use Epson's LF heads and many folks had trouble with them, but many more think they are work horses. The 4000 uses the same heads that are in the 9600 and 7600, both are considered very dependable printers. Ultrachrome ink...

Epson Color Stylus 740 injet printer
When I print the test pattern after replacing the black cartridge that pattern is missing in places. The colour pattern prints OK. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to try in order to fix this problem? I've tried using the printers "clean" option but it is still missing parts of the black pattern. Regards Brian Hi Brian Based on the model you have quoted the printer is probably well out of warranty so I suggest that you e-mail Arthur Entlich <e-printerhelp@mvps.org> and ask him for help, he will e-mail you an excellent manual that will almost certainly help. If it is under warranty then call your nearest Epson service agent or the supplier of the printer for advice. Tony Brian <bclark@es.co.nz> wrote: >When I print the test pattern after replacing the black cartridge that >pattern is missing in places. The colour pattern prints OK. >Does anyone have any suggestions on what to try in order to fix this >problem? >I've tried using the printers "clean" option but it is still missing >parts of the black pattern. > >Regards Brian Did it print OK before changing the cart? Did you completely run out of ink before changing the cart? OEM or aftermarket cart? Need a little information, please. "Brian" <bclark@es.co.nz> wrote in message news:o8co71d03rl59i3689arft0tjqsag96v33@4ax.com... > When I print the test pattern after replacing the black cartridg...

WinXP Drivers for (Aging but Good) Epson Stylus Color 600 Inkjet Printer
I have a wonderful 7-year-old Epson Stylus Color 600 printer. I know it's not as fast as the current crop, and maybe it doesn't match their drop count, but on slick paper it still prints photos magnificently. I recently built a new computer and installed WinXP, but the drivers that came with the printer won't install on the new OS. Epson hasn't yet posted XP drivers on its website, and XP's built-in drivers don't offer the settings I've become used to. I understand Win2000 drivers probably will work, too, only those aren't available at Epson's site, ...

Printer driver missing from Epson Web site for Epson 2200 printers
There's no appropriate printer driver on the Epson Web site for Epson Stylus Photo printers using OS 10.4x. There are printer drivers on the page for Intel-based Macs using OS 10.4x, but my computer is a Quicksilver desktop G4, which is not Intel-based. (http://epson.ca/cgi-bin/ceStore/support/supDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=14402&prodoid=20306147&infoType=Downloads&platform=Macintosh) The two following drivers appear to be the closest, but neither one is the right one. I wrote to Epson about this oversight, but I haven't heard back from it yet. Does anyon...

FA: EPSON Stylus Photo 960 Inkjet Printer with great extras! No reserve! Excellent!
FA: EPSON Stylus Photo 960 Inkjet Printer with great extras! No reserve! Excellent! Excellent Printer and excellent package for a bargain - no reserve! Please see the details of this auction at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6728247589 ...

FA:Epson Stylus 1520 17"x44" Colour Inkjet Printer
Hi all, We have for an auction printer on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6708692798&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT Manufacturer Epson Type Device Color Ink Jet Printer Maximum Resolution 1440 x 720 Page Print Speed 6 PPM Mono, 5 PPM Color Interface Ports Included Mac Serial, Bi-directional Parallel Interface Ports Optional LocalTalk, Ethernet BNC Emulations Included IBM ProPrinter X24e, Epson ESC/P2 Emulations Optional PostScript II Number of Fonts Included 47 Input Capacity Standard 100 Sheets, Continuous Form Output Capacity Standard 30 S...

Error connecting epson stylus color printer on usb (debian,kernel 2.6.7)
When connecting the epson printer to usb (the same printer connected to parallel works fine) i have this messages on /var/log/syslog logfile: Oct 1 10:31:04 pippo kernel: usb 3-1: new full speed USB device using address 2 Oct 1 10:31:04 pippo kernel: usb 3-1: device not accepting address 2, error -71 Oct 1 10:31:04 pippo kernel: usb 3-1: new full speed USB device using address 3 Oct 1 10:31:04 pippo kernel: usb 3-1: device not accepting address 3, error -71 and obviously: cat cipolla > /dev/usb/lp0: /dev/usb/lp0: No such device Usb system should work fine as i have a mouse and a sol...

Any local retail stores selling ink cartridges for an old Epson Color Stylus 880 printer?
I seem to have troubles finding new ink cartridges from local retail stores for this old Epson Color Stylus 880 printer these days. I am in Los Angeles area. According to Epson's Web site, Office Max and CompUSA stores have them, but they don't appear to. Is anyone else having this problem? Thank you in advance. :) -- "Don't be no Ant-Man. An Ant-Man has very low horizons." --unknown /\___/\ / /\ /\ \ Phillip (Ant) @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site) | |o o| | Ant's Quality Fo...

Is printing from DOS boot disk supposed to work through LPT1 with an EPSON Color STYLUS 880 Printer?
Someone told me that booting to DOS with a boot disk will not let me print even with type filename.txt > lpt1 and print key. Is it because of lack of printer drivers? I always thought printers had a standard to work without driver in DOS. I was puzzled why it didn't work now, but it worked in the past. Maybe because I had an old HP 560c Deskjet printer and IBM ProPrinter X24LE(?) dot matrix printer. Thank you in advance. :) -- "None preaches better than the ant, and she says nothing." --Ben Franklin /\___/\ / /\ /\ \ Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx | |o o| | Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net \ _ / Please remove ANT if replying by e-mail. ( ) maybe because your DOS isn't DOS. If you bootdisk is WinME forget it - you can't talk to ports outside of windows. <ANTant@zimage.com> wrote in message news:DtGdnYHQf5S5hAvcRVn-sQ@mminternet.net... > Someone told me that booting to DOS with a boot disk will not let me print > even with type filename.txt > lpt1 and print key. Is it because of lack of > printer drivers? I always thought printers had a standard to work without > driver in DOS. I was puzzled why it didn't work now, but it worked in the > past. Maybe because I had an old HP 560c Deskjet printer and IBM ProPrinter > X24LE(?) dot matrix printer. ...

Epson Printer Utility, where did my printers go?
I've tried Googling this issue but there is precious little information (that I can understand) out there. I recently had my TiBook upgraded to OSX Tiger. I cannot print to either my Epson Stylus 777, or the C60, as the jobs stop themselves every time I try. In the past, I would open up trusty Epson Printer Utility, determine what the problem was, and fix it. Well, I was able to find my printer utility, but there are no printers in the list and I'll be damned if I can figure out how to make them appear there. My system was upgraded using a site license so I do not ...

Epson color Printer 600 only works with Epson 440 software ?
My Epson stylus 600 will not print with the software from my CD or Epson website. It only says printer is idle. Now with Epson stylus 440 software it will print. Any reason for this to happen. What OS and what driver version do you have for the 600? "news.thelink.net" <HH2W7U33-ZB1YNZYH-CGE7PV9B-BCGXHH6V-DDWBLHFC@> wrote in message news:mlqjj09941s0f4inpgrmekor80am01ef4u@4ax.com... > My Epson stylus 600 will not print with the software from my CD or > Epson website. It only says printer is idle. Now with Epson stylus 440 > software it will print. Any reason for this to happen. What OS are you using? What OS did you install from the CD? Art news.thelink.net wrote: > My Epson stylus 600 will not print with the software from my CD or > Epson website. It only says printer is idle. Now with Epson stylus 440 > software it will print. Any reason for this to happen. ...

Overclock Epson printer ? What makes a printer speedy ?
Hi, My beloved Epson 580 only suffers from its speed (well, lack of, I mean). I wonder if there's a way to "overclock" a printer. I mean, what makes a difference in speed between two printers, say Epson. Is it just a different motor ? If so, is it really cheaper to have so many different motors as speed increases in the range. Is it build-in memory ? Could the printer be slowed down because its "cheap" build would not bear greater speed, like processors are (tested to give them their actual speed). Thanks. The most common reason one printer is faster is that it has a larger print head, more nozzels and can lay down a wider stripe of ink per pass. http://www.jonlayephotography.com ...

hobbicolors.com review: 4 color printer = "hot", 6 color printer = "not"
I haven't posted for a while. I assume that all the main characters are still here. Measekite, Frank, Burt, Dan G, a teacher, a retired HP employee, TJ, Talyisian and etc. Well about a year ago I posted that I tested an i960 canon printer (6 color printer) with hobbicolor ink. I was disappointed with the results. The photos it printed was not acceptable. However, a few months later, the same ink was tested on a 4 color canon printer. Wow! It printed incredible. I'd say it was OEM quality. That was without any software modification. Actually it was tested by hooking...

BEWARE EPSON UK censoring or blocking printer reviews that point to shoddy support and service
I wrote an honest inoffensive detailed response to an Epson 7890 Wide Format Printer review request from Epson. They obviously don't like honesty which puts their entire own website review system into disrepute. Which I guess applies to many home grown reviews. Treat with caution and try to find independent review sites. So I shall give my review here which will hopefully filter into the real world. 1: The 7890 is a very nice machine but huge and very heavy. It's a four man job to move it but NO HANDLES or lifting points are provided. So if you think you might have it upst...

Looking for a good HP/Epson printer that is similar to Epson Stylus Photo 785EPX...
This Sunday, I am going to buy a new printer from a local retail store (Fry's Electronics, Costco, Best Buy, Circuit City, CompUSA, Office Depot, Staples, The Good Guys, etc.) in Los Angeles, CA area. I have narrowed down to Hewlett Packard and Epson brands. I am still having a hard time picking specific models to get for my requirements. From what I read and heard, these two brands will do well. Both http://www.salescircular.com/ca.shtml and http://ads.myoc.com/onlineads/common/generic-search-handler.jsp?keywords=Frys (Fry's ads) have a large selection of printers on sales, but ...

Printer Ink

Web resources about - FA: EPSON STYLUS 980 Color Printer - comp.periphs.printers

3D Printer - Flickr - Photo Sharing!

9to5Toys Lunch Break: Philips Hue Starter Kit $120, LifeProof FRĒ iPhone 6 Case $30, Brother AirPrint ...
... FRĒ Waterproof iPhone 6 Case in multiple colors: $30 shipped (Reg. $72) Get ready to file your taxes w/ this Brother AirPrint Laser Printer ...

Can you really get a solid all-in-one printer, copier and scanner for just $90?
... Deals team's advice. And in this case, we're going to help you upgrade to the Epson WorkForce WF-3620 WiFi Direct All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, ...

Mattel unveils ThingMaker, a 3D printer for kids
Toy company hopes to make 3D printing mainstream with a new system designed for children

ThingMaker is a $300 3D Printer For Kids That Makes Toys
The two things holding 3D printers back from mainstream adoption is cost and relative difficulty of use. While they have been going down in price, ...