FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used) - PRINT/INK CARTRIDGES (LOT, not single). BCI10, BCI11, etc for BJC50, 55, 70, 80, 85 & other CANON printers (& some Apple printers). $16 on Ebay

Posted on Ebay, item# 330331170291.  Goto www.ebay.com & enter this
item# 330331170291 into search window (or item# window); BUY NOW
OPTION is AVAILABLE, i.e. NO need to wait for Auction ending.
Do NOT reply on Newsgroups (I just posted here, but may not read) -
instead contact via Ebay (best) or Email; if you insist on emailing
and see "NOJUNK" strings in my address (or something to that effect) -
REMOVE THEM before hitting send! (these are sometimes

added to prevent SPAM, i.e. people who "harvest" addresses off
Newsgroups).  My Ebay feedback is 100% positive, not to mention 13
YEARS of Newsgroups trading without complains, and it's best to deal
via Ebay though will respond to regular email also.

Please read description there, but a few facts are copied here:

1) NEW (sealed) Canon cartridges for their portable printers:
BJC50/55/70/80/85/30 & other CANON.
GENUINE CANON (made in Japan, from CompUSA before it went out of
business here).  Not fakes which dry out before expiration or damage/
spill into printers - I tried one of generics some years ago, and the
money I thought would save, were wasted as they were

discovered to be dry (unusable) prior to expiration.  I am not one of
those people "attached" to specific brands, but learned a hard lesson
with inkjet cartridges, unlike Laser toners which are OK even if
generic.

2) Plus free BJC-series printers LiIon (lithium-Ion) battery, part#
LB50 I don't neeed - take for free please.  Interesting fact - w/o
this battery, printer will not start even if AC-powered (as an
Engineer suspect it was done to make customers pay more, no other
reason

except maybe be DC-filtering?), I don't want to pollute by throwing
battery out.
Sample cartridge part#'s (NOT all but an example):
BCI10, BCI11, BC10, etc. which are Black ink for Black cartridges, or
Black ink for Color & Color ink for Color cartrdiges, etc.  (black for
black & black for color are DIFFERENT, in case you wondered).

It's BEST to LOOK at PHOTOS, INSTEAD of READING WORDY DESCRIPTION:
SEE PHOTOS at MY WEBSITE, CANNOT POST HERE MORE than ONE PHOTO as EBAY
CHARGES FEES for EXTRA PICTURES!:  Please visit:
http://photos.starium.org --> select Gallery (folder) --> "Computer
parts & supply".

When you see carton boxes on the photo, each box actually holds THREE
(3) cartridges, not one - so the actual quanity is much larger than
you might guess form photo, multiply 5 boxes x 3 = 15; plus 13 single
packs = 28 cartrdiges.  Plus you get storage tank or

whatever Canon calls it - to store cartridges already started, but
temp. removed from printer to make space for another type e.g. when
you temporarily replace pure Black with Black/Color, if you leave
Black in open air it dries out - so this tank is useful (air-tight
seal).
So I am selling a "lot", not a single unit; hence price reflects it in
case you were scared by $15-22, it's not for a single cartridge!
Not sure whether besides ink tanks, my lot contains "carriers" - the
plastic things where inkcartridge drops into, which is way more
expensive than cartrdige itself, but if you look at photos maybe you
will know.  I am not an expert on BJC-series printers, all I know is

that carrier is rarely replaced/needed, all that people usually
replace is ink/print cartridge, but the "carrier" gets worn out
rarely.
Now check retail prices for these.  You will see something like $17-22/
unit, but I am selling whole lot for $15-22 + battery + storage; I
checked a minute ago Ebay people are selling just TWO boxes of BCI10
ink for $40+ !

Why sell?
My printer was replaced, so a truckload of supplies I kept buying for
it cannot be used for myself, anymore.  My current printer is now HP.
As of battery, I don't want to pollute, so take it for free; remember
w/o battery some BJC-series printers won't work even if ACpower is
connected.
P.S. As you might guess from pictures at photos.starium.org I am
selling other items also, take a look; email viia Ebay and I will post
here if interested.
0
StanStar

"StanStar@nyc.rr.com" <StanStar@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message

> Posted on Ebay, item# [snip] Goto www.ebay.com & enter this
> item [snip]  into search window (or item# window); BUY NOW
> OPTION is AVAILABLE, i.e. NO need to wait for Auction ending.
> Do NOT reply on Newsgroups (I just posted here, but may not read) -
> instead contact via Ebay (best) or Email; if you insist on emailing
> and see "NOJUNK" strings in my address (or something to that effect) -
> REMOVE THEM before hitting send! (these are sometimes
> added to prevent SPAM, i.e. people who "harvest" addresses off
> Newsgroups).

Apparently your attempt to prevent spam was not successful since your
forsale post showed up here.  This is not a forsale newsgroup.

 - Bob

0
Bob
5/18/2009 8:18:24 PM
This man's been bugging me entire day today, via private emails.  As
of an hour ago he threatened me with "contacting Ebay", like my ad had
nothing todo with printers?
This man must be unemployed, elderly or a nuthead to dedicate much
time against a single ad, which obviously relates to Printers.  I
wasn't posting about coffee or socks, did I?
And finally he believes he can "poke in the eye" someone who's been on
Ebay for 9 years, and on Usenet (Newsgroups) for 17 years.  I bet some
o fyou are in your 20's, you weren't even born yet when I was already
computering LOL!

Bob Headrick, get a life, calm down, take a pill and move on.
You should see what "Also Shop" posted on another Newsgroup - 200+ ads
in one shot, THAT IS REAL abuse, it's not the case here.
Besides, if your News software is intelligent enough, you simply
filter out certain posters, OK?  Is that difficult?
0
StanStar
5/19/2009 1:15:28 AM
"Bob Headrick" <bobh@proaxis.com> wrote:

> Apparently your attempt to prevent spam was not successful since your
> forsale post showed up here.  This is not a forsale newsgroup.
>
>  - Bob

	Just add the sucker to kill-file and that's all you need to do.
0
Joel
5/19/2009 4:16:34 AM
> This man's been bugging me entire day today, via private emails.  As
> of an hour ago he threatened me with "contacting Ebay", like my ad had
> nothing todo with printers?
> This man must be unemployed, elderly or a nuthead to dedicate much
> time against a single ad, which obviously relates to Printers.  I
> wasn't posting about coffee or socks, did I?
> And finally he believes he can "poke in the eye" someone who's been on
> Ebay for 9 years, and on Usenet (Newsgroups) for 17 years.  I bet some
> o fyou are in your 20's, you weren't even born yet when I was already
> computering LOL!
>
> Bob Headrick, get a life, calm down, take a pill and move on.
> You should see what "Also Shop" posted on another Newsgroup - 200+ ads
> in one shot, THAT IS REAL abuse, it's not the case here.
> Besides, if your News software is intelligent enough, you simply
> filter out certain posters, OK?  Is that difficult?

Thee protestith too much!  C'mon - this isn't a for-sale NG and this applies
to one post or two hundred by a seller.  We all know that if we wish to buy
something we can go to Ebay and if we wish to have printer advice we can
come to this NG.  Also a rude statement on your part to lump unemployed,
elderly, and nutheads together.  You may inadvertently find yourself
unemployed through no fault of your own as have so many in our current
financial mess, you may be lucky enough to find yourself among the elderly
someday, and you may very well be a nuthead now for all we know!  I don't
care how long you've been on computers, Ebay, or Usenet, you, more than a
newbie, should know and adhere to the stated or implied rules.  BTW, Bob
Hendrick has been a valuable contributer to this NG and his post was
absolutely on target.

0
Burt
5/19/2009 7:08:31 PM
On Tue, 19 May 2009 12:08:31 -0700, Burt wrote:

> <StanStar@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
>> This man's been bugging me entire day today, via private emails.  As
>> of an hour ago he threatened me with "contacting Ebay", like my ad had
>> nothing todo with printers?
>> This man must be unemployed, elderly or a nuthead to dedicate much
>> time against a single ad, which obviously relates to Printers.  I
>> wasn't posting about coffee or socks, did I?
>> And finally he believes he can "poke in the eye" someone who's been on
>> Ebay for 9 years, and on Usenet (Newsgroups) for 17 years.  I bet some
>> o fyou are in your 20's, you weren't even born yet when I was already
>> computering LOL!
>>
>> Bob Headrick, get a life, calm down, take a pill and move on.
>> You should see what "Also Shop" posted on another Newsgroup - 200+ ads
>> in one shot, THAT IS REAL abuse, it's not the case here.
>> Besides, if your News software is intelligent enough, you simply
>> filter out certain posters, OK?  Is that difficult?
>
> Thee protestith too much!  C'mon - this isn't a for-sale NG and this applies
> to one post or two hundred by a seller.  We all know that if we wish to buy
> something we can go to Ebay and if we wish to have printer advice we can
> come to this NG.  Also a rude statement on your part to lump unemployed,
> elderly, and nutheads together.  You may inadvertently find yourself

How clearly he saw many of the fruitcake refillers in such a short time.

> unemployed through no fault of your own as have so many in our current
> financial mess, you may be lucky enough to find yourself among the elderly
> someday, and you may very well be a nuthead now for all we know!  I don't
> care how long you've been on computers, Ebay, or Usenet, you, more than a
> newbie, should know and adhere to the stated or implied rules.  BTW, Bob
> Hendrick has been a valuable contributer to this NG and his post was
> absolutely on target.

Oh Yeah, a past employee of HP
0
measekite
5/20/2009 1:01:20 AM
Joel said "add the sucker to kill-file and that's all you need to do".

Are you making Death Threats?  Do you realize it's a crime to
cyberbully?
Your statement caused me to be in fear - if I reach climax I may
report you to Authorities.
Please do not threaten me with killfile, nor with knives or firearms.
You understand threats are not tolerated on this particular Group?
As of Robert Headrick, the only thing that stopped me from further
COMIC defense is his degrees from Stanford & Oregon; and major in EE.
It's like fighting myself.  He is my replica, except probably mnore
successful... but I came to JFK airport with $20 in pocket, no rich
parents to put me thru Standford.  So it was CCNY instead, grrr....
and now I am too old to accomplish my dream of MIT.

Bob should change name to Rob Printerhead.
0
StanStar
5/20/2009 3:46:43 AM
StanStar@nyc.rr.com wrote:
> Joel said "add the sucker to kill-file and that's all you need to do".
>
> Are you making Death Threats?  Do you realize it's a crime to
> cyberbully?
> Your statement caused me to be in fear - if I reach climax I may
> report you to Authorities.

Just don't provide details here.
0
John
5/20/2009 4:15:46 AM
measher-shit-head wrote:

<------snipped the b.s.--->

STFU asshole!
0
Frank
5/20/2009 3:00:50 PM
"Frank" <fb@yam.mad> wrote in message news:4a141b0e$1@news.x-privat.org...
> measher-shit-head wrote:
>
> <------snipped the b.s.--->
>
> STFU asshole!

Since I have Mousetripe killfiled I can only guess the content of his
response to my post.  He has a knee-jerk (accent on jerk) response to
anything I post to the NG.  When I used to see his posts I recall that he
always stressed that this was not a "for-sale" newsgroup when anyone tried
to tout or sell anything on the NG, so I don't imagine that he was in
support of the original poster on this thread.  He also used to follow Bob
Hendrick's posts with a comment that he was an employee of one of the major
firms that manufactured inkjet printers and, therefore, couldn't be trusted
to offer comments about printers.   To my knowledge, Bob is retired and very
kindly and objectively offers his advice when it is appropriate.

0
Burt

Printer Ink

Using both parallel & USB on same printer (Canon ip4000)
I have my Canon ip4000 on my home network with a parallel port print server appliance. It works great except that I cannot use the ink monitor software. Is there a configuration that would allow me to monitor the ink via the USB port, but print through the network, without encountering conflicts or print errors? How does the printer manage requests coming in on both ports? The port that I currently have defined in my driver settings is an "LPR" port. - David On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:04:14 -0400, "David D." <daviddiamond.remove-if-not-spam@comca...

Re: Using both parallel & USB on same printer (Canon ip4000) Success!
Success! I defined my Canon ip4000 twice -- once as a USB printer; and once as an LPR printer that uses ethernet to a print server appliance to the printer's parallel port. It appears to work fine, with no conflicts. The USB interface is considerably faster, AND it enables me to use the Canon printer monitor software to monitor the ink supply. The LPR interface enables me to use the printer from any computer in the house, albeit without the ink monitoring. For the USB, I am using a 16-foot Belkin USB2 cable (gold contacts; 20-gauge conductors) that I got from amazon.com ...

Using Lexmark 16 & 26 Cartridges in Bravo 2 CD Printer
Further to my recent message on how to adapt these cartridges to the Bravo 2, I have unfortunately found there is no control of ink coverage using the setup options what ever setting you try to set. It seems that you get the maxium ammount of ink that cartridge can produce which leaves the CD very wet and pobablely means the cartridges wont last very long. ...

Lion & Canon Printer
I have a Canon 1p2600 printer which works with Lion fine. But a piece of Canon software that I use with this printer called Easy Photoprint no longer works. When started I get an error message " An internal error has occurred". There is no update for this software from Canon. On examining Console I have the following log entry:- 22/07/2011 17:44:00.031 Easy-PhotoPrint EX: CoreText: Invalid 'kern' Table In CTFont <name: Bauhaus93, size: 24.000000, matrix: 0x0> CTFontDescriptor <attributes: <CFBasicHash 0x1204230 [0xacc5b120]>{type = mutable dict, count = 1, ent...

HP printer vs. Canon printer

New Canon iPF 5000 photo printer better than Epson K-3 printers??
Hi all. I just came across this very favorable review of a new Canon photo printer with 12 (yes, twelve) ink carts. http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/printers/canon-ipf5000.shtml. The reviewer is very positive on this printer and sees it as a strong competitor to the Epson 4800. What do you all think? Check out the cost of cartridges! Oh, the review didn't speak about a capability to print on CDs. :) Joe Average ...

Linux & Canon LBP1210 printer
Hello, I guess I'm the usual ignorant Linux user but I've just purchased the said printer and unfortuneately, Mandrake 9.1 doesn't know a thing about it. I have tried using several ''close'' matches but my laser printer refuses to fire. Does anyone have any advice? Anything is much appreciated. thanks, Michael Boswell. Michael Boswell wrote: > Hello, > > I guess I'm the usual ignorant Linux user but I've just purchased the said > printer and unfortuneately, Mandrake 9.1 doesn't know a thing about it. I > have tried using several &#...

Canon S820 & S830 Printers
Anyone out there who has a Canon S820 or S830 like to try printouts of a small picture, (printer dump) to see whether Photoreal for a Canon S800 would work with them? Thanks -- Colin Ferris Cornwall UK ...

Ink for refilling Canon printer cartridges
About 3-4 years ago I found out you can refill printer cartridges and found a Canadian company that sold refill kits & ink. I bought a pint bottle and am just now running out, but it's been so long I have lost their contact info. The labels and instruction sheets don't have their name or number. Since I've had such good luck with their ink, I'd like to buy from them again before trying out another company. Anybody recognize this company? I remain respectful and a little bit hongry, X Guv Bob http://www.geocities.com/guvbob2003 Represented in all slander...

cis & canon ip4700 printer
Hi Anyone any experience of cis & the canon ip4700 printer How do you find it, what are the pros & cons? -- Martin ���� ...

Canon Cat printer driver for HP printer

Web resources about - FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used) - PRINT/INK CARTRIDGES (LOT, not single). BCI10, BCI11, etc for BJC50, 55, 70, 80, 85 & other CANON printers (& some Apple printers). $16 on Ebay - comp.periphs.printers

Cartridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TI-99/4A Pitfall cartridge demo - YouTube
Retrocloud's adaptation of the classic Pitfall game - for the TI-99/4A. Filip has remade the classic game, and it works in a 32K EPROM! (Sorry ...

Customers misled by 'remanufactured' printer cartridges
Customers misled by 'remanufactured' printer cartridges

Atari's E.T. The Extraterrestrial cartridges found in landfill
A documentary film production company has found buried in a New Mexico landfill hundreds of the Atari E.T. The Extraterrestrial game cartridges ...

Diggers find hundreds of Atari 'E.T.' and other game cartridges in New Mexico landfill - CTV News
A documentary film production company has found buried in a New Mexico landfill hundreds of the Atari "E.T." game cartridges that some call the ...

Dollar Shave Club Claims to Top Schick As No. 2 Razor Cartridge
Dollar Shave Club claims it passed Schick to become the No. 2 razor cartridge brand by volume in July, a little more than three years after the ...

Rocker Releases Album on Nintendo Gaming Cartridges
Rocker Jon Black, who performs as Fort Atlantic, decided to offer his latest album on original Nintendo cartridges. As the music industry's brick-and-mortar ...

“Empty” Epson ink cartridges are still 20 percent full
The high-end Epson 9900 printer, which retails for around £3,000 ($5,000), reports that ink cartridges are empty even when they are still about ...

This is why our brains lied to us about blowing into Nintendo cartridges
Before they were the basis of hip soaps or remade as even hipper clocks, Nintendo’s cartridge games were a source of delight and vexation for ...