Galerie Pear Paper on HP OfficeJet 4200 series & HP ink

Hi there,

I've been using this paper with this printer for a few months now without
problem. I have a colour calibrated system. However, I tried printing a
black and white image for the first time yesterday and unfortunately in
natural daylight there is a significant green colour cast to the image. The
image uses an RGB colour space where half of the print contains a colour
image, the other half the b&w image. The b&w image really is grey-scale.

I print using the 'hp premium plus photo paper, matte' setting. I was unable
to choose 'black print cartridge only' with that paper mode, so I tried the
'hp premium paper' and the 'hp photo paper', each for some reason printing a
very light image. I also tried turning the 'saturation' colour attribute to
minimum in the print control which had no effect.

Could anyone give me some tips on how to overcome this problem?

Thanks,

- Adam

0
Adam