Good non HP ink replacement for HP Vivera ( HP A168 )

I have a HP A618 compact printer which uses just a single 3 colour 5.5ml
cartridge, the ink is stated as Vivera. The cartridge number is HP 110
(CB304AE)

I have refilled the cartridge using JetTec universal ink which seems to
give acceptable results, but wondered if anyone can suggest anything
better?

For anyone wanting to refill these carts, the colours are as below on
the top of the cart, with 'Y' being nearest the front (electrical
contact) end. If you remove the sticker on top of the cart, it exposes
the holes for the ink, (no drilling needed). After refilling, I sealed
the holes with sellotape and then just pierced the tape over each hole
with a fine pin to provide an air intake, I dabbed up surplus ink from
the print head with a paper towel, then waited a few minutes to make
sure excess ink was not seeping from the cart before using it.

 ------------
 -----Y-----
 ------------
 ------------
 --M----C--
 ------------

0
Harry

Input on HP 5150, HP 5550, or HP 5650 inkjet printers
Hi everyone, I'm trying to decide between buying the Hewlett Packard 5150, 5550 or 5650 inkjet printer. I'm going to be using the printer mainly for text, but will also be printing documents containing text and graphics/photos, so the quality of print is important to me Does anyone have any feedback on experiences they've had with any of these printers? Thanks, Joanne My results with the 5550 & HP papers are excellent. ===================================== "Joanne" <jnonkoh@DONTSPAMrogers.com> wrote in message news:N_0ib.284895$Lnr1.182933...

Cheap ink source for HP inks? (And are HP ink Pigmented or not?)
So with all these different kinds of inks floating around... what does HP use? Pigmented ink or not? and who here with HP printers refills and where do you get your inks? I've been buying locally- $20 for a 3 color kit with 32ml of each color. Or I can buy 60ml of each color for $11/ea. But I've seen prices online for $10-$15 for 8oz or more of each color. What kinds of ink do I want for a HP 7660 #57 tri-color cart? Any advice would be appreciated. All HP ink jet printers use dye inks. As far as I know, only certain Epson printers use pigmented inks. Lynn &qu...

Astech Hardcase for HP 32SII, HP 42S, HP 22S, HP 32S, HP 17BII, PIONEER SERIES
Just got some brand new Astech Industries hardcases. Email iqbal@tstt.net.tt for further information. Ideal hardcase for protecting your pioneer series calculator. ...

HP 38G HP 39G HP 40G
Ho una calcolatrice HP 40G ma non riesco a trovare i programmi che mi servono. Uso qualche programma della HP 38G che converto per la HP 39/40G Avete programmi per statistica e matematica? Come posso inserire dei file di testo nella calcolatrice? Grazie Per risposte in privato TOGLIQUESTOcezanne76@tiscali.itTOGLIQUESTO ...

HP 38G, HP 39G, HP 40G and HP 49G Pinout Question...
Hi there, Can anyone please tell me if the HP 38G, HP 39G, HP 40G and HP 49G (not G+) have the same pinout? Also do they all use the same ten pin double row connector, 2mm headers? Also if yes above, do any other HP calculators have the same pinouts as above? Thanx. Therese wrote: > Can anyone please tell me if the HP 38G, HP 39G, HP 40G and HP 49G (not G+) > have the same pinout? Also do they all use the same ten pin double row > connector, 2mm headers? I know these calculators have the same hardware (apart from memory), then they have the same pinout. I know at least ...

HP-49G, HP-49G+, HP-42S
Hmm.... Back when I was an engineering undergrad (1989) I purchased an HP-42S calculator. That calculator quickly became indispensible to me. Without it all my engineering homework and exams would have been much harder. To this day I still use it as my primary calculator. With the leather carrying case I purchased for it back then the calculator has remained in pristine condition save for a little dust now and then. I decided about a year ago to purchase the HP-49G because I honestly thought that HP was getting out of the calculator business forever and it had been over ten years since ...

HP 38G HP 39G HP 40G
Ho una calcolatrice HP 40G ma non riesco a trovare i programmi che mi servono. Uso qualche programma della HP 38G che converto per la HP 39/40G Avete programmi per statistica e matematica? Come posso inserire dei file di testo nella calcolatrice? Grazie Per risposte in privato TOGLIQUESTOcezanne76@tiscali.itTOGLIQUESTO ...

HP 38G HP 39G HP 40G
Ho una calcolatrice HP 40G ma non riesco a trovare i programmi che mi servono. Uso qualche programma della HP 38G che converto per la HP 39/40G Avete programmi per statistica e matematica? Come posso inserire dei file di testo nella calcolatrice? Grazie Per risposte in privato TOGLIQUESTOcezanne76@tiscali.itTOGLIQUESTO ...

HP Printer Software to show INK Level? hp 932c
--------------------------------------------------- >Where can I get software that shows how much ink level I have left in >the cartridge. I have a HP 932c printer. The CD that came with my >printer was in french, so I found some drivers on the internet a couple of >years ago (in English). But mine does not show ink level. I have posted this before and as a result downloaded the latest software and drivers from the hp website. But my printer settings still don't show any ink level gage. Is there a 1-800 number for help with hp printers? tx [This ...

HP 38G HP 39G HP 40G
Ho una calcolatrice HP 40G ma non riesco a trovare i programmi che mi servono. Uso qualche programma della HP 38G che converto per la HP 39/40G Avete programmi per statistica e matematica? Come posso inserire dei file di testo nella calcolatrice? Grazie Per risposte in privato TOGLIQUESTOcezanne76@tiscali.itTOGLIQUESTO ...

Problem while performing StretchBlt on HP 1010, HP 1018, HP 1020 and HP 3050
Our application uses Windows GDI library to perform rendering and display of data/output onto the devices such as Screen and Printer. While I am trying to print the data onto a series of printers (HP 1010, HP 1018, HP 1020 and HP 3050) I am facing a typical problem. Explaination ------------------ 1. Appropriate DC for the intended device is created [Printer DC created for a selected printer in this case] 2. The data is displayed onto the identified position onto the DC The details of data (fields) to be displayed and their position onto the DC is calculated before the prin...

Problem while performing StretchBlt on HP 1010, HP 1018, HP 1020 and HP 3050
Our application uses Windows GDI library to perform rendering and display of data/output onto the devices such as Screen and Printer. While I am trying to print the data onto a series of printers (HP 1010, HP 1018, HP 1020 and HP 3050) I am facing a typical problem. Explaination ------------------ 1. Appropriate DC for the intended device is created [Printer DC created for a selected printer in this case] 2. The data is displayed onto the identified position onto the DC The details of data (fields) to be displayed and their position onto the DC is calculated before the prin...

HP HP Compaq
Hello My company is preparing to replace all our Dell SX270 SmallFormFactors. Because we use HP Proliant Servers I thought it would be a good idea to replace the Dell=92s with HP UltraSlim and/or SFF. Thus I started to look at current models, used models, refurbished models to get a feel on what HP offered new and old. I ended up reasonably confused. I have HP, HP Compaq, Proliant, Pavillion and so forth. To list a few I have HP DC7800, DC7900, HP 6200, HP Compaq 8200-8300 Elite, HP z220, HP Compaq 4000 and so forth. At least with Dell one can buy a SFF in one purchase area. With...

hp 45 ink with hp 56
i went to a local dealer to buy black ink for the 5652 and he gave me ink for hp 45 cart.He told that this ink works fine with the 56 cart. Should i use it? The ink is made from inktec. Thank's The ink for #45 is different from it for #56. "XXXX" <dimitriskal1@tin.it> wrote in message news:%gZjb.9190$e5.315396@news1.tin.it... > i went to a local dealer to buy black ink for the 5652 and he gave me > ink for hp 45 cart.He told that this ink works fine with the 56 cart. > Should i use it? > The ink is made from inktec. > > Thank's &...

Web resources about - Good non HP ink replacement for HP Vivera ( HP A168 ) - comp.periphs.printers

The Replacements (band) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
pioneers of alternative rock . The band was composed of the guitarist and vocalist Paul Westerberg , guitarist Bob Stinson , bass guitarist Tommy ...

Facebook’s Carolyn Everson To Spend Six Months In London, Hire Replacement For Joanna Shields
... Vice President of Global Marketing Solutions Carolyn Everson will relocate from New York to London for six months in an effort to find a replacement ...

Facebook Home: Replacement Home Screen for Android
Nicely-designed phone interface that I would personally never want to use. (They’re embedding Helvetica rather than using Google’s crummy Roboto. ...

The Replacements (@TheReplacements) on Twitter
Website has been fixed. Stay tuned to see what other shenanigans we may or may not have up our sleeves... theReplacementsOfficial.

App Store - The Complete Hair Replacement Guide
Get The Complete Hair Replacement Guide on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

The Replacements - Sixteen Blue (REMASTERED) - YouTube
Artist : The Replacements Album : Let it Be (REMASTERED) Year : 1984 Track : 10 Duration : 4:24 Songwritter : Paul Westerberg Sixteen Blue Hut..yeah..c'mon ...

RLPA hit out at NRL over Manly Sea Eagles replacement request at Auckland Nines
The Rugby League Players Association has hit out at the NRL for refusing to grant Manly's wish to bring in an extra player after the Sea Eagles ...

Essendon drugs saga: AFL clubs denied replacements for suspended players
The four AFL clubs with banned former Essendon players have been refused the right to replace the players serving drug suspensions this year. ...

Armed police remove ship's Australian crew, escort replacements aboard
For the second time in a month local seamen have been forcibly taken off ships operated by aluminium companies, and replaced by low-paid, foreign ...

Opinion: Why a visible filesystem in iOS is key if the iPad Pro is to be a true PC replacement
... iPad Pro . I think if you’re looking at a PC, why would you buy a PC anymore? No really, why would you buy one? Yes, the iPad Pro is a replacement ...