Great Deal on Ink Cartridges hp 78 and HP 45

Ink Cartridges Hp78 and Hp45   - You know how expensive they are!  Here is a
great deal
http://cgi.ebay.com/HP-Genuine-Ink-Cartridge-45-78-Brand-New-Sealed-NR_W0QQitemZ190144389918QQihZ009QQcategoryZ51319QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

0
Kingf

"Kingf" <tax@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> Ink Cartridges Hp78 and Hp45   - You know how expensive they are!  Here is
> a great deal

Comp.periphs.printers is not a forsale group.  Please do not post eBay
auctions (or other sale items) here.

 - Bob Headrick

0
Bob

FS: HP 17/15 and HP 45/78 cartridges
Get a good deal here on printer cartridges: HP 15/17 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190224754980&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=009 HP 45/78 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190224751201&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=009 ...

Hp 45 / 78 Combo Pack
Ink Cartridges Hp78 and Hp45 - You know how expensive they are! Here is a great deal http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-HP-Genuine-Ink-Cartridge-45-78-Exp-Nov08-NR_W0QQitemZ190152427803QQihZ009QQcategoryZ51319QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem "Kingf" <tax@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:av%Fi.2818$Sd4.1097@nlpi061.nbdc.sbc.com... > Ink Cartridges Hp78 and Hp45 - You know how expensive they are! Here is > a > great deal Comp.periphs.printers is not a forsale group, please take the eBay spam elsewhere. - Bob ...

Refill ink for HP #45 and #78 cartridges: reality check.
A long time ago, people seemed quite happy with the Canadian firm, Atlantic Inkjet, as an ink source. I tried them not long ago, and my experience was a disaster. The ink was not compatible with my cartridges; I had to throw out the cartridges themselves. Even the needles in the Atlantic kit were too long, long enough to damage the print heads when their instructions were followed .. Previously, I had good results with an InkTec refill kit, so I'm certain that my refilling technique is OK. And (horror of horrors) I've even been OK with one of those "one size fits ...

hp 45 ink with hp 56
i went to a local dealer to buy black ink for the 5652 and he gave me ink for hp 45 cart.He told that this ink works fine with the 56 cart. Should i use it? The ink is made from inktec. Thank's The ink for #45 is different from it for #56. "XXXX" <dimitriskal1@tin.it> wrote in message news:%gZjb.9190$e5.315396@news1.tin.it... > i went to a local dealer to buy black ink for the 5652 and he gave me > ink for hp 45 cart.He told that this ink works fine with the 56 cart. > Should i use it? > The ink is made from inktec. > > Thank's &...

HP Photo Printers and HP 7410 Cartridges
Was wondering if anyone has really seen an appreciable difference between the HP 7410 regular tri-color cartridge and the photo tri-cartridge? Yes You get far more natural colors skin tones the #58 is well worth it "Mark Rosenbaum" <mhrose8989@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:zj7rd.76310$jE2.7685@bignews4.bellsouth.net... > Was wondering if anyone has really seen an appreciable difference between > the HP 7410 regular tri-color cartridge and the photo tri-cartridge? > "John" <john.boyzo@gmail.com> wrote in message news:c...

HP Photosmart 8450 printer lost the fairly new HP Tri-Color Print Cartridge 97 cartridge...
Hello. Tonight, my very old HP Photosmart 8450 printer lost the fairly new HP Tri-Color Print Cartridge 97 cartridge (2014/08/24 Z; 1782606105249600) after I printed out a three/3 pages of B&W PDF application form after turning on the printer for a few minutes. The printer showed a blinking red print button border and its screen says "Color cartridge failed. Replace it, or ... remove it to print using ink-backup printing mode." I tried removing and reinserting the cartridge, turning off and on including unplugging its power cable, cleaning cartridge and print...

Cheap ink source for HP inks? (And are HP ink Pigmented or not?)
So with all these different kinds of inks floating around... what does HP use? Pigmented ink or not? and who here with HP printers refills and where do you get your inks? I've been buying locally- $20 for a 3 color kit with 32ml of each color. Or I can buy 60ml of each color for $11/ea. But I've seen prices online for $10-$15 for 8oz or more of each color. What kinds of ink do I want for a HP 7660 #57 tri-color cart? Any advice would be appreciated. All HP ink jet printers use dye inks. As far as I know, only certain Epson printers use pigmented inks. Lynn &qu...

Printer Ink

What solvent(s) is/are used in HP deskjet cartridges? I have a HP DeskJet 940C and the cartridges are "15" (Black ) and "78" (Colour)
Ether? Methanol, ethanol? Are there different solvents for colour and black cartridges, BTW? Thanks in advance for any relevant reply! /D Dean Keaton wrote: > Ether? Methanol, ethanol? Are there different solvents for colour and > black cartridges, BTW? Thanks in advance for any relevant reply! /D I believe that the black ink uses dihydrogen monoxide for a solvent. The color one probably uses water as a solvent. -- ................................ Keepsake gift for young girls. Unique and personal one-of-a-kind. Builds strong minds 12 ways. Guaranteed sat...

HP Printer Software to show INK Level? hp 932c
--------------------------------------------------- >Where can I get software that shows how much ink level I have left in >the cartridge. I have a HP 932c printer. The CD that came with my >printer was in french, so I found some drivers on the internet a couple of >years ago (in English). But mine does not show ink level. I have posted this before and as a result downloaded the latest software and drivers from the hp website. But my printer settings still don't show any ink level gage. Is there a 1-800 number for help with hp printers? tx [This ...

How to reset ink indicator on HP 10 and HP 11 cartridges
Hi Does anyone know how to reset the ink indicator on the HP 10 and the HP 11 ink cartridges for the printer. I am using the HP Business Printer 1100d. Thanks Mike C ...

Dripping 78 and 45 HP cartridges
I've been using an HP PhotoSmart P1100 for the past 10 years. I don't print a lot, a set of cartridges will last me a year. Just put in a new pair of cartridges and inspected the area where the heads park. The area was filled to the top with dried ink! Here's a picture of the area filled with ink: http://i35.tinypic.com/2llyi4m.jpg I was able to carefully pry out gobs of dried ink, it was almost like plastic or putty. Put in the new cartridges about 3 weeks ago. Now it looks like the black 45 cartridge is oozing out stuff: http://i34.tinypic.com/xsjh1.jpg Th...

refill hp 45 and 78 cartridge
I have a hp 6122 and am very happy with it. I am currently at the 6 refill for the 78 cart and the 4 for the 45.There is no color problems or banding or nozzle check defects. The question is: Does anybody know how many times i can refill them until the get fried? PS: i never let them dry THANK'S A LOT !!! geo wrote: > THANK'S A LOT !!! All right, I've got to ask. This is carrying the wayward apostrophe a little too far. Why did you put an apostrophe in "THANKS"? Have you EVER seen it written that way in your life? Thanks a lot, Gary ...

Web resources about - Great Deal on Ink Cartridges hp 78 and HP 45 - comp.periphs.printers

Cartridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TI-99/4A Pitfall cartridge demo - YouTube
Retrocloud's adaptation of the classic Pitfall game - for the TI-99/4A. Filip has remade the classic game, and it works in a 32K EPROM! (Sorry ...

Customers misled by 'remanufactured' printer cartridges
Customers misled by 'remanufactured' printer cartridges

Atari's E.T. The Extraterrestrial cartridges found in landfill
A documentary film production company has found buried in a New Mexico landfill hundreds of the Atari E.T. The Extraterrestrial game cartridges ...

Diggers find hundreds of Atari 'E.T.' and other game cartridges in New Mexico landfill - CTV News
A documentary film production company has found buried in a New Mexico landfill hundreds of the Atari "E.T." game cartridges that some call the ...

Dollar Shave Club Claims to Top Schick As No. 2 Cartridge - CMO Strategy - Advertising Age
Dollar Shave Club claims it passed Schick to become the No. 2 razor cartridge brand by volume in July, a little more than three years after the ...

Rocker Releases Album on Nintendo Gaming Cartridges
Rocker Jon Black, who performs as Fort Atlantic, decided to offer his latest album on original Nintendo cartridges. As the music industry's brick-and-mortar ...

City of Alamogordo votes to auction off 800 Atari cartridges
Megan Geuss The city of Alamogordo, NM voted late Tuesday night to auction off 800 of the 1,300 Atari cartridges that were dug up during an ...

This is why our brains lied to us about blowing into Nintendo cartridges
Before they were the basis of hip soaps or remade as even hipper clocks, Nintendo’s cartridge games were a source of delight and vexation for ...