Has anyone used a HP printer with an ADF?

I'm considering buying an Office Jet 6210.
It says it's got an ADF.
What I want: to be able to scan in documents unattended.

I called them up and asked them to confirm that the 6210 did this.
They confirmed that it does scan in autoamitcally 23 pages per minute.

I was suspicious about this as the person who I was speaking to was
looking at a manual and reading from it.

I also emailed them before that and got a reply that gave me a one line
quote from the product description (but didn't answer my question!).

Can someone confirm:

1. Can I scan in several documents autoamtically?

2. Does it come with software to turn the scans into searchable PDF's?
(If not... is there any freebie software that will do this for me?)

Thanks.

OM

0
OM

Anyone use HP CP1518 printer?
If so did you connect it via USB or ethernet? What is your evaluation of this printer on a Linux system? I have one on order. John Culleton ...

anyone using the HP 9180 printer?
I've always assumed that when I'm ready to get a "real" photoprinter, it was going to be the Epson 2400, because I would want pigment-based inks, because B3 size is good enough for me, and because I can't spend thousands of (dollars, pounds, euros) on a printer. I'm not a professional, and I can't spend more on a printer than on a camera body! But I've just discovered the HP 9180. Seems to be a bit cheaper than the Epson, and also uses pigment inks. Am I correct that Canon's equivalent printer is the iPF 9500, which costs almost $2000. ...

Printer addendum for HP printer

Anyone using HP LJ 3030 with Wlan and printer server?
We're looking at using the HP LaserJet 3030 for a home office all-in-one printer, fax and scanner with one Mac and one Windows XP. The network would be a WLAN and a HP print server with the USB connection to the HP3030. Is this a reasonable choice? Is anyone using all the functions? In article <aus-8792A7.06120315102004@news.cis.dfn.de>, "Hans M. Aus" <aus@vim.uni-wuerzburg.de> wrote: > We're looking at using the HP LaserJet 3030 for a home office all-in-one > printer, fax and scanner with one Mac and one Windows XP. The network > would be a WLAN...

HP printer vs. Canon printer

HP 960 C Deskjet printer
A puzzling issue - I have paviliion running win xp sp2 (about 4 years old) and have a minor glitch when I print a document from powerpoint 2003. I was able to find a newer driver (from late 2001) and tried to install it. But the printer driver assistant "wants to close" and send error message to microsoft. I have tried several times to do this update but it fails. I tried uninstalling the software from add/remove programs but nothing happens when I try to do that. HP support had me modify the registry and remove a subfolder relating to this printer, but that also did not hel...

using the printer object, how do I tell what my default printer is
I want to set the margins on a report to specific settings so I'm thinking this will set the prt object to my default printer Dim prt As Printer Set prt = Application.Printers(0) but it doesn't and application.printers.count correct shows that I have eight possible printers so I could cycle through them if there was a prt property for 'default printer' but I can't find one is there a way to do this ? On Nov 9, 5:19=A0pm, Roger <lesperan...@natpro.com> wrote: > I want to set the margins on a report to specific settings > so I'm thinking this will...

Canon Cat printer driver for HP printer

Windows server 2003 client to a HP OfficeJet g85x printer through a networked HP Jetdirect 170x printer server.
I had tried and failed to connect a Windows server 2003 client to a HP OfficeJet g85x printer through a networked HP Jetdirect 170x printer server. I had tried HP Officejet g85x driver for Windows XP and Windows 2000. Both drivers refuse to run. If anyone have successfully make the connection, please help!!! Ching-yeh Tzseng tzseng wrote: > I had tried and failed to connect a Windows server 2003 client to a HP > OfficeJet g85x printer through a networked HP Jetdirect 170x printer > server. I had tried HP Officejet g85x driver for Windows XP and > Windows 2000. Both driver...

Printer Ink

HP PSC 1600 Printer sets to default printer
I have a HP PSC 1600 printer that I use at home and for some reason this printer also is set to be my default printer. When I try to change another printer to be my default printer, the other printer will show as being the new default printer, but when I go home again and connect to the HP PSC 1600, this printer HP PSC 1600 again takes over as the default printer. Is there a way for the HP PSC 1600 printer not to take control of being my default printer? ...

Anyone own an HP 2300 printer?
I just ordered a 2300-D (duplex) this week, and am eagerly awaiting it... it'll be my first laser-printer. I'm finding it tough to find a review on it, though. Does anybody here have one? Are they very good? Any problems? - Tim -- I have the HP 2200 and it is great. The only thing I had to do was add memory. P "Spammay Blockay" <SPAMBLOCKER@BLOCKEDTOAVOIDSPAM.com> wrote in message news:bqo879$cm8$1@bolt.sonic.net... > I just ordered a 2300-D (duplex) this week, and am eagerly > awaiting it... it'll be my first laser-printer. &g...

Using HP IIIp printer
I am in the process of replacing my DeckJet 500 with a HP IIIp LaserJet. I have most of the code changes working but I have not been able to do subscript and superscript printing. The codes in ApplWorks 5.1 that work on the Deskjet have no response on the Laserjet. The manual tells how to position the cursor but it applies only positioning at any location, not for changing relative position. Is this information in the Technical Reference Manual? I only have the manuals that came with the printer. I have not been able to find the DeskJet codes in the DeskJet manual so they must be available els...

USING HP 5280 PRINTER
MY MAC HAS THE OS 10.5.8. WILL THE HP 7280 PRINTER WORK WITH THIS SYSTEM In article <d9f614c1-7776-474a-a1b0-b3885aca0913@r40g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, researcher <malibu.ron@verizon.net> wrote: > MY MAC HAS THE OS 10.5.8. WILL THE HP 7280 PRINTER WORK WITH THIS > SYSTEM The Caps Lock key is near the middle of the far left column of keys. -- chrispam1@frontier.com is a filtered spam magnet. Email replies WILL be lost. Try <http://public.xdi.org/=chris.schram> instead. In article <chrispam1-17D2C3.19574831082011@newsfeed.aioe.org>, Chris Schram <chri...

Web resources about - Has anyone used a HP printer with an ADF? - comp.periphs.printers

App Store - EPSON Printer Finder

The 3D printer carving out a new curriculum
With Australia's technical expertise slowly whittling away, the team behind this gadget wants to take schools back to the basics of manufacturing ...

ASIC investigating company after inventor of world's largest 3D printer left out of pocket
... Australian Securities and Investments Commission investigates the administration of a company that tried to sell the world's largest 3D printer. ...

9to5Toys Lunch Break: Brother Laser Printer $45, 9′ MFi Lightning Cable $6, iPhone 6/s Plus Leather Folio ...
... Twitter , RSS Feed , Facebook , Google+ and Safari push notifications . TODAY’S CAN’T MISS DEALS: Daily Deals: Brother Monochrome Laser Printer ...

Prusa I3 is a DIY 3D printer you can actually afford
Imagine drawing an image and having transformed into a full 3D model? That's what a 3D printer can do for you. The Hictop Prusa I3 3D Desktop ...