How much ink is there in a Canon ip4000 ink cart?

How many ml of ink are there in the standard Canon IP4000 cart.

Bought two different types and the difference in quantity is amazing.

Thanks

Mikey

0
Mikey

They are all the same, unless they are not full.  BCI3Bk will hold about
21cc and color tanks about 12cc including the sponge.

"Mikey" <Spammers@Suck.com> wrote in message
> How many ml of ink are there in the standard Canon IP4000 cart.
>
> Bought two different types and the difference in quantity is amazing.
>
> Thanks
>
> Mikey

0
Dan
11/3/2005 2:13:58 PM
Mikey, I think we'd sure like to know the names of the two different
types of cartridges you bought that had the large difference in
quantity. And how did each of them compare in quality & color?

The size of the cartridges must have been the same to fit in the print
head, so was the difference in quantity because one of them was very
underfilled? If not, how did the larger one contain such a larger
quantity?

It seems like a puzzlement.  Would appreciate some further explanation,
because I'd sure like to try those large quantity cartridges if they're
also good in quality & color.

Thanks for posting. Sorry, I can't answer your question about how many
ml of ink in the standcard IP4000 cartridge, but I'll bet someone on
this forum can.

Bill Pease

Mikey wrote:
> How many ml of ink are there in the standard Canon IP4000 cart.
>
> Bought two different types and the difference in quantity is amazing.
>
> Thanks
>
> Mikey

0
william
11/3/2005 3:29:30 PM
READ THE MANUAL AND FIND OUT THAT THERE ARE DIFFERENT SIZES

Mikey wrote:

>How many ml of ink are there in the standard Canon IP4000 cart.
>
>Bought two different types and the difference in quantity is amazing.
>
>Thanks
>
>Mikey

0
measekite
11/3/2005 4:08:19 PM
Hi Bill,

The two types I have bought come from ukdvdr.

Normally they send me Pro-Jet, but  they ran out of Cyan and sent me a boxed
but unnammed one.

The Pro-Jet are absolutly Brilliant, I can see virtuly no difference in them
from Canon OEM.  They are also filled to the top.

The blue boxed one is a couple of cm from the top.  This is the only one
with a quantity on the marked on the box 15ml (As yet have not tried these
yet) Perhaps the foam is less dense)

The ink costs 69p (Inc Vat) for any of the colours/small black, and 74p (Inc
Vat for the Large Black)

As you can see there is a massive saving, and the prints are amazing.

I use Epson Photo Glossy Paper.

I have Never had one clog, and am in line to save hundreds.

Hope this helps.

Mike

0
Mikey
11/3/2005 6:10:51 PM
The Black BCI-3e comes with 27 ml and the color bci-6 are 14ml.

PS: It says on the package.

"Dan G" <none@12345.org> wrote in message
> They are all the same, unless they are not full.  BCI3Bk will hold about
> 21cc and color tanks about 12cc including the sponge.
>

> "Mikey" <Spammers@Suck.com> wrote in message
>> How many ml of ink are there in the standard Canon IP4000 cart.
>>
>> Bought two different types and the difference in quantity is amazing.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Mikey

0
Knightcrawler
11/3/2005 6:22:08 PM
Thanks for all the replies.

Put my mind at rest.

Thanks

Mike

0
Mikey
11/3/2005 7:05:37 PM

Mikey wrote:

>Hi Bill,
>
>The two types I have bought come from ukdvdr.
>
>Normally they send me Pro-Jet, but  they ran out of Cyan and sent me a boxed
>but unnammed one.

PHANTOM JET IS MUCH BETTER.  IT EVEN HAS SIDEWINDERS NEXT TO THE TANKS

>The Pro-Jet are absolutly Brilliant, I can see virtuly no difference in them
>from Canon OEM.  They are also filled to the top.
>
>The blue boxed one is a couple of cm from the top.  This is the only one
>with a quantity on the marked on the box 15ml (As yet have not tried these
>yet) Perhaps the foam is less dense)
>
>The ink costs 69p (Inc Vat) for any of the colours/small black, and 74p (Inc
>Vat for the Large Black)
>
>As you can see there is a massive saving, and the prints are amazing.
>
>I use Epson Photo Glossy Paper.
>
>I have Never had one clog, and am in line to save hundreds.
>

>Hope this helps.
>
>Mike

0
measekite

Printer Ink

Canon Pixma IP4000, when does printer use BCI-3EBK cart ink
As subject Is it only when plain paper is selected? Only when greyscale is selected? Only when draft is selected? Thanks in advance tHatDudeUK wrote: > As subject > > Is it only when plain paper is selected? Only when greyscale is > selected? Only when draft is selected? > > Thanks in advance Normally it uses BCI3e all the time except when printing photos, so when photo or glossy paper is selected. When you print text and business documents with graphics. tHatDudeUK wrote: >As subject > >Is it only when plain paper is selected...

Canon 4 ink Vs 6 ink printers
Is there much different in photo print quality between Canon, or any other manufactuers for that matter, 4 and 6 ink printers? Been looking at the iP5200 and iP6600D printers. Not really sure the card slots and screen are worth the extra money over the iP5200 but do these *and* the 6 ink system of the iP6600 make it worth considering over the iP5200? In the UK the iP5200 can be had for around �115 and the iP6600D for around �170. Jack Torrence wrote: >Is there much different in photo print quality between Canon, or any other >manufactuers for that matter, 4 and 6 ink printers? > > YES. WHEN USING OEM INK CANON HAS MORE LIFE AND SNAP TO THE PHOTOS THAN THE COMPETING BRANDS. THE OEM INK ALSO COSTS LESS >Been looking at the iP5200 and iP6600D printers. > I WOULD SAY THAT THE IP5200 IS A BETTER BET IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE A COMPUTER TO EDIT YOUR PHOTOS WITH DECENT SOFTWARE. >Not really sure the card >slots and screen are worth the extra money > THEY ARE A WASTE JUST LIKE THE IP6000 THAT WAS INFERIOR >over the iP5200 but do these >*and* the 6 ink system of the iP6600 make it worth considering over the >iP5200? > > ABSOLUTLEY NOT >In the UK the iP5200 can be had for around �115 and the iP6600D for around >�170. > > PUT YOUR MONEY IN OEM INK > > > measekite wrote: > > Jack Torrence wrote: > > >Is there much diffe...

Printer ink level not changing in software
Hey all, Got a Canon ip4000 photo printer last night, and am enjoying it a great deal. I printed around 150 pages of black-and-white text, and then went to check the ink levels to see how efficient on ink this bad boy was going to be. I went into the Printer Utility, clicked on the ip4000 and clicked on "Utility" to get into the "Ink Levels" portion of the printer driver. As far as I can tell, the level looks full (in the software). I am dumb, and did not check visually to verify, but assumed the black ink should have lost at least a little bit of level after 150 pages...

What NON-OEM ink gives closest results to origanal Canon IP4000 inks (UK PLEASE)
I Have used 3rd party inks for years now with very little problem. The results and the cost savings have saved me many time the cost of a new printer, so I am really not concerned with any damage the ink may do. What I would like to know is. What NON-OEM Canon ink for the IP4000 (UK) gives the closest matching results. I WILL be using top quality (Canon / Epson or Ilford paper) I have saved 100s of pounds using NON-OEM ink, and NO argument will make me change my mind. Perhaps I have just been lucky. Thanks To All Who Help. Mike Try Cartridge World www.cartrid...

Canon Inks iP4000
I am looking for a new printer and am torn between the iP3000 and iP4000 I notice that the iP4000 has two black inks, why is this. They are BCI-3eBk and BCI-6Bk What are the differences between these inks and why two blacks??? Does the mono print use one and the colour print use the other or something. What are the significant differences between the two models apart from the additional tank? Thanks. > I notice that the iP4000 has two black inks, why is this. > They are BCI-3eBk and BCI-6Bk Pigment black and dye black. The dye black is used for photo paper a ...

FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used)

Question about the waste ink tank in Canon IP5000 (and other Canon printers)
I've read this 'tank' contains ink from the cleaning cycles of the printer, and a cleaning happens automatically every time ink cartridges are replaced. So my question is how many times do I have to replace the cartridges with new ones before an error message appears saying the tank is full? Anyone taken a printer to Canon to have the tank emptied? How much did they charge? The amount of ink consumed in the cleaning cycles when replacing tanks is minimal, but cleaning cycles also occur based upon printer usage, time intervals and when requested by the user. The deep...

Bulk Pigment Ink for a Dye Ink Printer
I'm thinking of getting into the Niagara system of bulk ink through Media Street. My printer is an Epson R320 which uses dye inks. With that system, I can use their pigment type inks which is called Generations G-Chrome. Cost to start with the Niagara system is $269 American. The ink is $116.10 and comes in 4 ounce bottles. Digital Camera magazine (October 2005) has a favorable preview with this system using printers made for dye inks. I have several questions and maybe some here can help. 1. With this ink, what can I expect from an occasional text print from MS Word? As sharp as ...

Epson Ink
Whats the difference in formulation of Epson ink compared to Cano ink.. Reason I asked is that my C62 clogged on the 2nd day, the replacemen clogged on the 4th day. My Canon 4 to 5 months old now, and loosin count has still not clogged.. Some difference. Dav You are doing something to make it clog. I have had Epson's for over 10 years and never had a clog. Are you using Epson ink or refill garbage? The C62 uses pigmented ink, not die ink....... "Davy" <no@spam.invalid> wrote in message news:tZHcf.245808$MS3.135520@fe09.news.easynews.com... > Whats the difference in formulation of Epson ink compared to Canon > ink..? > > Reason I asked is that my C62 clogged on the 2nd day, the replacement > clogged on the 4th day. My Canon 4 to 5 months old now, and loosing > count has still not clogged..! > > Some difference.! > > Davy > > You are doing something to make it clog. I have had Epson's for over 10 > years and never had a clog. Your lucky. I've never owned the c64 but i've heard enough comments about it to know it's not their best egg. Anyhow canon is a thermal bubble jet and the epson are micropiezo. Someone else explained that the nozzles on the micropiezos are deeper than thermal... this sounds reasonable as thermal requires just a wire. It sounds reasonable that deeper clog is more of a pain to remove than a shallow one. There was an earli...

Generic inks for CANON printers?
I just ordered a canon ip3000 after my 6th and last epson C82 warranty replacement broke. I was wondering if use of generic inks from ebay will be a problem with the canon printer. I know that epson uses durabrite which the generics can't duplicate, but canon doesn't use this feature so would generics be ok? On the bright side genuine canon inks are alot cheaper than epson so thats a plus, but for the price of a set of genuines I can get 3-4 sets on ebay for half the price. It's tempting! Can anyone say anything positive about generic inks in the canon printers? ...

Your Ink for Espon Canon printer
special offer suitable for all Epson Canon inkjet printer , welcom to visit http://xibase.net/products.php or tel 2683 2829 , free delivery. ...

Replacement Ink for Canon printer
I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e black and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can I purchase replacements or should use refills if refills our available for a good price? "Kenneth Maultsby" <kmaultsby@verizon.net> wrote in message news:UogEe.426$Eo3.416@trnddc08... >I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e black >and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can I purchase replacements or >should use refills if refills our available for a good price? > Country? Region? For bulk...

Canon Pixma Printer Ink
5-Pack Non-OEM Ink w/ Chip for Canon PGI-5BK CLI-8 Pixma MP500 MP530 MP600 MP800 iP4200 iP4300 iP4500 iP5200 iP5200 Price:$8.91 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B001IO6DEY Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B001IO6DEY Canon Pixma Pro9000 Professional Large Format Inkjet Printer (9995A001) Price:$499.99 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B000J1HPK8 Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B000J1HPK8 6 Pack (3xBlack + 1 of Each Color) Compatible Ink w/ Chip for Canon Pixma iP3300 iP3500 MP510 MX700 PGI-5BK CLI-8 Price:$21.45 Image: http://bestdea...

Canon IP4000 Ink Smudging
The plain paper setting is very fast (approx 5 secs a page) however the ink smudges (leaves ink on your fingers), maybe the ink has not fused properly with the paper. The photo/high res setting has no smudging issues but the printing is much slower (approx 30 secs a page). I'm using 100g/m paper and printing colour business documents. Anyone else got the same results? Still glad I bought it as the print quality and duplex printing is great. Also the design is top notch. This is a paper issue, try something else. I use HP Multipurpose for all my flyers and letter, no problem...

Canon printer ink usage
Strange problem! I purchased a new computer a little more than a year ago. Along with it I got a Canon Pixma MP520 printer. As all new printers, it had four new ink cartridges in it. I set up the software so it only printed black and grey. There were no colors involved. The other day it complained (slightly over a year's use) that it was running out of Cyan. I replaced the Cyan cartridge and it began working again. Bit I noticed the cartridge I removed was 40-50% full of ink. Two things occur to me: (1) Why would it be reported as empty? (2) Why would it be emp...

How can I reset the ink cartridge/ink level so the printer............
Hello, I own a HP PSC 1610 All-in-One Printer-Scanner-Copier which uses HP94 & HP95. I'm using generic brand cartridges and knew how to reset the cartridges, but I can't find the web sight that had pictures. In short, after the process, the printer's ink level checker will show full. All I remember is some tape, taped over one of the connections on the cartridge, but that's all I can remember. Please help. TIA. Billy Smitty wrote: > Hello, I own a HP PSC 1610 All-in-One Printer-Scanner-Copier which uses HP94 > & HP95. I'm using generic brand...

Aftermarket ink for Canon printer
A aftermarket ink store is selling out their stock of Liberty Canon carts because they are changing suppliers. I don't know if it is because of problems or price points. If I mix Liberty carts with Canon-brande ones will the results be satisfactory? I'm particularly concerned with gumming up the print head om my M600. Brendan mixing carts shouldn't matter don't forget when you run out of a cartridge your not mixing the inks in the printhead its only being mixed on the paper www.bizco.com.au "Brendan R. Wehrung" <ck183@FreeNet.Carleton.CA>...

Refill ink for Canon iP4000
I have come to renew the cyan tank for the above printer - and although there is a strong argument for using originals, it only seems a month ago since this cartridge was replaced and I have not printed that much. I can only put the huge drain down to the fact that the printer head cleans itself every time a print is carried out. I am wondering whether the tank BCI-6C is pigment or dye based inks, and whether the JR Inkjet bulk refill inks are compatible (are they dye or pigment based?) I look at the cartridge which is reported low, and notice that there is a vertical tank abou...

How can I reset the ink cartridge/ink level so the printer............
Hello, I own a HP PSC 1610 All-in-One Printer-Scanner-Copier which uses HP94 & HP95. I'm using generic brand cartridges and knew how to reset the cartridges, but I can't find the web sight that had pictures. In short, after the process, the printer's ink level checker will show full. All I remember is some tape, taped over one of the connections on the cartridge, but that's all I can remember. Please help. TIA. On Apr 16, 4:00=A0pm, billy smith <billy.sm...@Yenc.com> wrote: > Hello, I own a HP PSC 1610 All-in-One Printer-Scanner-Copier which > uses HP94 &g...

Plugs for Canon Ink Cart
I refill Canon ink cartridge by drilling a hole on the top. I wonder where to find/buy tiny stoppers for the hole to seal it. Satoshi Go here http://www.inksupply.com/index.cfm?source=html/accessory.html "Satoshi" <machocraig@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:bsckf7$h7l$1@reader2.nmix.net... > I refill Canon ink cartridge by drilling a hole on the top. > I wonder where to find/buy tiny stoppers for the hole to seal it. > Satoshi > > Why not just put some cello tape over it? Ron "Satoshi" <machocraig@hotm...

Canon colour selection, normal ink or photo ink...
What actually determines the selections of color ink used between photo color ink and normal color ink? type of paper selection? or something else. Canon i965 thanks, Gary On Fri, 28 May 2004 04:29:46 GMT, "Gary" <spam@spam.com> wrote: >What actually determines the selections of color ink used between photo >color ink and normal color ink? type of paper selection? or something else. > >Canon i965 > >thanks, > >Gary > The colors in your photo and your color profiles. Im sure the printer would select colors that would fall...

Epson Ink, Canon Ink, HP Inkjet
Cdrdvdrmedia.com (http://www.cdrdvdrmedia.com) - Online store for ink, epson inkjet, epson inkjet cartridge, epson toner cartridge, canon inkjet, canon inkjet cartridge, canon toner cartridge, hp inkjet, hp inkjet cartridge, hp toner cartridge, computer hardware and accessories. Feel free to browse our website for more information. E-mail:sales@cdrdvdrmedia.com Address: 18961 East Arenth Ave. City of Industry, CA 91748 Office Hours: 08:30AM ~ 05:30PM PST Tel: 1-626-854-2145 Toll Free: 1-888-813-5667 Fax: 1-626-854-6553 Website: http://www.cdrdvdrmedia.com <cksupplier@g...

Web resources about - How much ink is there in a Canon ip4000 ink cart? - comp.periphs.printers

Flickr: Martini DK
I'd like to thank the *Generous Comments* group for choosing me as "Photographer of the week" in week 44 2006. I've been taking photos for a ...

Canon Ink Finder
Message Dialog Close Display Update Message Product Comparison The maximum number of products that can be compared is 4. Please refine your selection. ...

Canon's PIXMA printers
Press releases always amuse us. The smug satisfaction thatthis product will finally be the one to fix all your woes, thisprinter will be the ...

Edible Ink - Printing Cake Frosting
At PrintCountry.com, our vast collection of edible inks - printing cake frosting ranges from Canon, to Epson, to HP. We offer a wide list of ...

Printer Support
Printer Support - Support Forum for printers, scanners and multi function devices

My MacBook fan was roaring. Why?
The MacBook sounded like a jet engine. Fan running full blast. I figured out what was wrong, but it took longer than it should have. I wonder ...

Canon Ink Cartridges cheap Canon printer cartridges Canon inkjet cartridges
Buy cheap Canon Ink Cartridges from Cartridge Save.Canon Free delivery on printer cartridges Canon inkjet cartridges

Site Map
Office Mojo

Conference Telephone - Polycom Conferance Phone - Konftel Conferance
We supply Business Telephone Systems, Office Phone Systems, Nortel Meridian Norstar Telephone system, BT Versatility Phone Systems, BCM50 IP ...