How to reset ink indicator on HP 10 and HP 11 cartridges

Hi

Does anyone know how to reset the ink indicator on the HP 10 and the
HP 11 ink cartridges for the printer.  I am using the HP Business
Printer 1100d.

Thanks

Mike C
0
Mike

HP 10 and HP 11 cartridges
I have a printer that uses HP11 cartridges. I also have some HP10 cartridges (unused). It's made me wonder if the ink formulations will be the same and if I can swap the HP10 ink into an empty HP11 housing? Anyone done this? I'd give it a go, but I thought I'd ask first, particularly if there's a difference in ink formulation between these units. Thanks, Paul ...

correction HP 11 v1 = HP-11.11 and HP 11 v2 = HP11.22 ?
that HP11.33 shoulb have been HP11.22 ( or HP11.21?) geo cli <gclink@houston.rr.com> wrote: > that HP11.33 shoulb have been HP11.22 ( or HP11.21?) Actually, that should have been 11.23 :) 11i v1 is PA only, 11iv2 is (will be real soon now) PA and IA. At present it is IA (Itanium) only. rick jones -- Wisdom Teeth are impacted, people are affected by the effects of events. these opinions are mine, all mine; HP might not want them anyway... :) feel free to post, OR email to raj in cup.hp.com but NOT BOTH... HP UX 11i V2 is B.11.23. It is available for both PA RISC and Itanium mac...

HP Photo Printers and HP 7410 Cartridges
Was wondering if anyone has really seen an appreciable difference between the HP 7410 regular tri-color cartridge and the photo tri-cartridge? Yes You get far more natural colors skin tones the #58 is well worth it "Mark Rosenbaum" <mhrose8989@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:zj7rd.76310$jE2.7685@bignews4.bellsouth.net... > Was wondering if anyone has really seen an appreciable difference between > the HP 7410 regular tri-color cartridge and the photo tri-cartridge? > "John" <john.boyzo@gmail.com> wrote in message news:cojvlf$o5f$1@possum.melbpc.org.au... > "Mark Rosenbaum" <mhrose8989@bellsouth.net> wrote in message > news:zj7rd.76310$jE2.7685@bignews4.bellsouth.net... >> Was wondering if anyone has really seen an appreciable difference between >> the HP 7410 regular tri-color cartridge and the photo tri-cartridge? > Yes > You get far more natural colors skin tones > the #58 is well worth it The Officejet 7410 uses a new series of cartridges. In the US the photo cartridge is a #99, and it replaces the black cartridge and works with the color cartridge. The #58 cartridge is not compatible with the Officejet 7410. The photo cartridge gives somewhat better graduations of tones, especially in light areas such as sky or faces. Regards, Bob Headrick, not speaking for my employer HP ...

HP 10 and 11 cartridges
Does anyone have experience with how the expiration dates on these cartridges affect their use? I've seen some websites that say they die on the date printed on the box/cartridge (2 years from manufacture), while others say that the /warranty/ expires on that date, but the 'hard expiration' date isn't until 4 years from the manufacturing date. Since I'm getting rid of my 1100D, I'm selling all of our extra cartridges on eBay, most of them don't expire for another two years, but I have one set that expires on various months this year (April, June, October) an...

HP Photosmart 8450 printer lost the fairly new HP Tri-Color Print Cartridge 97 cartridge...
Hello. Tonight, my very old HP Photosmart 8450 printer lost the fairly new HP Tri-Color Print Cartridge 97 cartridge (2014/08/24 Z; 1782606105249600) after I printed out a three/3 pages of B&W PDF application form after turning on the printer for a few minutes. The printer showed a blinking red print button border and its screen says "Color cartridge failed. Replace it, or ... remove it to print using ink-backup printing mode." I tried removing and reinserting the cartridge, turning off and on including unplugging its power cable, cleaning cartridge and print...

Cheap ink source for HP inks? (And are HP ink Pigmented or not?)
So with all these different kinds of inks floating around... what does HP use? Pigmented ink or not? and who here with HP printers refills and where do you get your inks? I've been buying locally- $20 for a 3 color kit with 32ml of each color. Or I can buy 60ml of each color for $11/ea. But I've seen prices online for $10-$15 for 8oz or more of each color. What kinds of ink do I want for a HP 7660 #57 tri-color cart? Any advice would be appreciated. All HP ink jet printers use dye inks. As far as I know, only certain Epson printers use pigmented inks. Lynn &qu...

Printer Ink

HP printer
Anyone know if HP provide software with their printers for monitoring ink cartridge levels? Thanks I have a 952C which came with their Toolbox software. It indicates inkl level, but tends to show empty long before it actually runs out. It's a good warning, though. I go ahead an use them until they run out, since there is no"dry nozzle" problem with HP printers. Don "John Smith" <OrmesbyJohn@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:cjhgjd$kec$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk... > Anyone know if HP provide software with their printers for monitoring ink > cartridge levels? > Thanks > Mine's a 970Cxi..I wonder if Toolbox would be ok with that?..any idea where I could find out and get a copy if so? Thanks. ----------- "Don" <nospam@please.gov> wrote in message news:10loibjol35l8ef@corp.supernews.com... >I have a 952C which came with their Toolbox software. It indicates inkl >level, but tends to show empty long before it actually runs out. It's a >good warning, though. I go ahead an use them until they run out, since >there is no"dry nozzle" problem with HP printers. > > Don > > "John Smith" <OrmesbyJohn@hotmail.com> wrote in message > news:cjhgjd$kec$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk... >> Anyone know if HP provide software with their printers for monitoring ink >> cartridge levels? >> Thanks >> >...

Compatibility between hp-ux 11.11 and hp-ux 11.23
Hello, I am really new to HP-UX! I've got a C program which was compiled on HP-UX 11.11 (PA-RISC, 64 bit). Is there any chance this compiled C program will work on HP-UX 11.23 (PA-RISC, 64 bit)? Thanks, Federico Federico Cozzi schreef: > Hello, > I am really new to HP-UX! > > I've got a C program which was compiled on HP-UX 11.11 (PA-RISC, 64 > bit). > Is there any chance this compiled C program will work on HP-UX 11.23 > (PA-RISC, 64 bit)? > > Thanks, > Federico Federico, Was it compiled statical or dynamical? The first...

Great Deal on Ink Cartridges hp 78 and HP 45
Ink Cartridges Hp78 and Hp45 - You know how expensive they are! Here is a great deal http://cgi.ebay.com/HP-Genuine-Ink-Cartridge-45-78-Brand-New-Sealed-NR_W0QQitemZ190144389918QQihZ009QQcategoryZ51319QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem "Kingf" <tax@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:bF0Ai.13249$4w7.10251@newssvr22.news.prodigy.net... > > Ink Cartridges Hp78 and Hp45 - You know how expensive they are! Here is > a great deal Comp.periphs.printers is not a forsale group. Please do not post eBay auctions (or other sale items) here. - ...

HP Printer Software to show INK Level? hp 932c
--------------------------------------------------- >Where can I get software that shows how much ink level I have left in >the cartridge. I have a HP 932c printer. The CD that came with my >printer was in french, so I found some drivers on the internet a couple of >years ago (in English). But mine does not show ink level. I have posted this before and as a result downloaded the latest software and drivers from the hp website. But my printer settings still don't show any ink level gage. Is there a 1-800 number for help with hp printers? tx [This ...

HP OfficeJet 6110 destroys my HP 56 ink cartridges regularly
My HP OfficeJet 6110 multifunction printer destroys black ink cartridges every couple of months. I print very infrequently (about 10 pages in 6 months?) and the HP 56 (original) cartridges, still with much ink in them, quit working after that time. I've got 3 damaged cartridges so far. Error message that appears after a couple of months is: Remove and check cartridge Right Cartridge Incorrect The color cartridge is never affected. I have tried cleaning the contacts, printer reset routines, re-install printer firmware, etc. The only thing that works is to put in a bran...

HP 15 Black Ink Cartridge (C6615D)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6724573030 GENUINE HP 15 Black Ink Cartridge (C6615D) I have 2 of these available... Will ship to the USA and anywhere else in the World! Brand new - expiry dates are various dates in Jan/Feb 2006. This product is suitable for: HP PSC 500 HP Deskjet 812C HP Deskjet 810C HP PSC 950 HP PSC 750 HP Officejet V45 HP Officejet V40 HP Officejet K80 HP Officejet K60 HP Officejet 5110 HP Deskjet 940C HP Deskjet 920C HP Deskjet 3820 HP Deskjet 845C HP Deskjet 843C HP Deskjet 842C HP Deskjet 840C HP Deskjet...

HP OfficeJet 6110 destroys my HP 56 ink cartridges regularly
My HP OfficeJet 6110 multifunction printer destroys black ink cartridges every couple of months. I print very infrequently (about 10 pages in 6 months?) and the HP 56 (original) cartridges, still with much ink in them, quit working after that time. I've got 3 damaged cartridges so far. Error message that appears after a couple of months is: Remove and check cartridge Right Cartridge Incorrect The color cartridge is never affected. I have tried cleaning the contacts, printer reset routines, re-install printer firmware, etc. The only thing that works is to put in a bran...

How do I reset ink level in refilled HP cartridges
Read a message a couple days ago about HP printers, mentioned "resetting ink levels in cartridges." How does one reset the ink levels after refilling???? I never heard of that before this. Didn't know one could. Dancer..... Look at http://www.misterinkjet.info/hp57reset.htm I couldn't get this procedure to work with my 57 and 58 cartridges. Although the basic idea is sound, I don't think you can say that all cartridges will behave the same as they all have unique(ish) serial numbers and taping can only change a 1 to a 0 or 0 to a 1, I don't know which bu...

Any HP printer with individual colored ink cartridges?
I'm a long time HP printer user, and I'm looking at purchasing a new inkjet printer. I would like to save money by buying an inkjet that uses individual colored ink cartridges. Well, at least I think I'll save money. It seems HP does not make inkjet with individual ink cartridge for each color, is it? Also among the major printer manufacturer, like HP, Canon, Epson; it seems only HP build the print head in the ink cartridge. I have been very satisfied with HP printer, but I would like to try another brand. I have the impression HP inkjet printers are expensive to operate. Any ideas/opinions/comments welcomed. BTW, the Canon Pixma printers look interesting, especially the double-sided print feature. In message <bNXpd.194224$df2.13748@edtnps89>, Buyer <buyer@printer.com> writes >I'm a long time HP printer user, and I'm looking at purchasing a new inkjet >printer. I would like to save money by buying an inkjet that uses individual >colored ink cartridges. Well, at least I think I'll save money. It seems HP >does not make inkjet with individual ink cartridge for each color, is it? > >Also among the major printer manufacturer, like HP, Canon, Epson; it seems >only HP build the print head in the ink cartridge. I have been very >satisfied with HP printer, but I would like to try another brand. I have the >impression HP inkjet printers are expensive to operate. Any >ideas/opinio...

HP Printers returning waste ink to cartridge
I have been told that the HP PSC 3310 & 3110 return waste ink to the cartridge. Does this happen with any other HP printers? Thanks Mike On Fri, 05 May 2006 21:56:20 GMT, MikeM <mmo45018@bigpond.net.au> wrote: >I have been told that the HP PSC 3310 & 3110 return waste ink to the >cartridge. Does this happen with any other HP printers? > >Thanks >Mike I believe some of the newer smaller cartridges, such as the 21/22 supposedly do this as well. However, since the older, bigger carts haven't been phased out, it's not much of a cost saver si...

how to change Ink Cartridge hp 5510 printer
how to change Ink Cartridge hp 5510 printer i dont see any buttom to do so please help <yuvalbra@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1157781523.618243.133470@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > how to change Ink Cartridge hp 5510 printer > i dont see any buttom to do so Is this the Officejet 5510? If so, see: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=311255&lang=en&docname=c00033420#N508. If not the Officejet please advise which model. Regards, Bob Headrick, MS MVP Printing/Imaging ...

Reset refilled HP cartridge ink estimates
When I refill an HP photosmart cartridge how do I reset the ink estimation on the computer to full? Ed ...

Input on HP 5150, HP 5550, or HP 5650 inkjet printers
Hi everyone, I'm trying to decide between buying the Hewlett Packard 5150, 5550 or 5650 inkjet printer. I'm going to be using the printer mainly for text, but will also be printing documents containing text and graphics/photos, so the quality of print is important to me Does anyone have any feedback on experiences they've had with any of these printers? Thanks, Joanne My results with the 5550 & HP papers are excellent. ===================================== "Joanne" <jnonkoh@DONTSPAMrogers.com> wrote in message news:N_0ib.284895$Lnr1.182933...

Good non HP ink replacement for HP Vivera ( HP A168 )
I have a HP A618 compact printer which uses just a single 3 colour 5.5ml cartridge, the ink is stated as Vivera. The cartridge number is HP 110 (CB304AE) I have refilled the cartridge using JetTec universal ink which seems to give acceptable results, but wondered if anyone can suggest anything better? For anyone wanting to refill these carts, the colours are as below on the top of the cart, with 'Y' being nearest the front (electrical contact) end. If you remove the sticker on top of the cart, it exposes the holes for the ink, (no drilling needed). After refilling, ...

HP #10 ink cartridges expiration date unknown???
I bought 3 #10 cartridges for my last remaining HP printer (2000c). All three have an expiration date well into next year. Says so on the outside of their boxes. Yet the HP tool box says expiration date is unknown!! I pulled them out and put still useful cartridges in and their expiration dates show up. I put the new ones in and still no expiration date. Their ink levels also show as if they are about to run out. Well, I weighed a cartridge I knew for sure was totally empty and it weighed 1.5 oz. I weighed all three new cartridges and the results were 2.5, 2.3, and 2.5 oz. I talked w...

HP Photosmart 8450 printer, volume of the ink in cartridge
In one of the HP Photosmart 8450 reviews, i have found information on ink volume in each cartridge: "HP No. 344 Tri-Colour Inkjet Print Cartridge, 14 ml ink volume, C8766E HP No. 348 Photo Inkjet Print Cartridge, 13 ml ink volume, C9369E HP No. 100 Grey Photo Inkjet Print Cartridge, 15 ml, C9368W" I understand, that these volumes refer to each part of the three colour ink cartridge! meaning 14ml cyan + 14 ml magenta + 14 ml yellow, and so on. Are my expectations correct? Regards Tadeusz "Tadeusz Jerzy Korsak" <tkorsak@polbox.com> wrote in message news:cn68n5$cl4$1@atlantis.news.tpi.pl... > In one of the HP Photosmart 8450 reviews, i have found information on ink > volume in each cartridge: > > "HP No. 344 Tri-Colour Inkjet Print Cartridge, 14 ml ink volume, C8766E > HP No. 348 Photo Inkjet Print Cartridge, 13 ml ink volume, C9369E > HP No. 100 Grey Photo Inkjet Print Cartridge, 15 ml, C9368W" > > I understand, that these volumes refer to each part of the three colour ink > cartridge! > > meaning 14ml cyan + 14 ml magenta + 14 ml yellow, and so on. No, the 14mL is the total. Regards, Bob Headrick, not speaking for my employer HP ...

Web resources about - How to reset ink indicator on HP 10 and HP 11 cartridges - comp.periphs.printers

Cartridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TI-99/4A Pitfall cartridge demo - YouTube
Retrocloud's adaptation of the classic Pitfall game - for the TI-99/4A. Filip has remade the classic game, and it works in a 32K EPROM! (Sorry ...

Customers misled by 'remanufactured' printer cartridges
Customers misled by 'remanufactured' printer cartridges

Atari's E.T. The Extraterrestrial cartridges found in landfill
A documentary film production company has found buried in a New Mexico landfill hundreds of the Atari E.T. The Extraterrestrial game cartridges ...

Diggers find hundreds of Atari 'E.T.' and other game cartridges in New Mexico landfill - CTV News
A documentary film production company has found buried in a New Mexico landfill hundreds of the Atari "E.T." game cartridges that some call the ...

Dollar Shave Club Claims to Top Schick As No. 2 Razor Cartridge
Dollar Shave Club claims it passed Schick to become the No. 2 razor cartridge brand by volume in July, a little more than three years after the ...

Rocker Releases Album on Nintendo Gaming Cartridges
Rocker Jon Black, who performs as Fort Atlantic, decided to offer his latest album on original Nintendo cartridges. As the music industry's brick-and-mortar ...

“Empty” Epson ink cartridges are still 20 percent full
The high-end Epson 9900 printer, which retails for around £3,000 ($5,000), reports that ink cartridges are empty even when they are still about ...

This is why our brains lied to us about blowing into Nintendo cartridges
Before they were the basis of hip soaps or remade as even hipper clocks, Nintendo’s cartridge games were a source of delight and vexation for ...