How to set up printing to a mac that has a usb printer shared from another mac

I have 2 macs running os X. One of the MACs has a USB Printer (lexmark
c500) connected and configured. I can print using the computer that it
is connected to it. I have set up the printer as a shared printer and
enabled print sharing  in the firewall section.

I want to set up the other mac to print to the printer connected to the
other mac. I go into the system preferences under print & fax and set
up a printer. I can't see the printer connected to the other computer.
I selected Rondevous, USB and IP printing and all search but do not
find the printer. I am new to macs so please provide detailed steps.

I am a Microsoft convert........Please help.

Thanks in advance

0
russellb